Part 33: Will He Understand?

Teju went to her room after sometime and changed her dress. All the time she was remembering the conversation that she had with kk .She was emotionally broken .

Teju (pov): I just want this wedding to end soon. I can't bear it now I just can't. After going to state I thought I could forget everything but having him near have made me realize that I can never never forget him. I need to stay away from him..I just have to .

On the hand kknwas also thinking about their conversation.

Kk (pov) : Why did I behaved like that?? What was I doing.  She doesn't deserve this .What's wrong with me? I am becoming  pathetic monster..

Next day everyone decided to have breakfast together. Teju and ankit came together. Later kk also joined.

Vidhi : I can't believe that I will be a  married woman tomorrow..

Umar : Why baby still reconsidering your decision or what?

Vidhi : Uff Umar why would I do that.. I am just soo happy right now baby. I am going to marry you and all our close friends are here for us.. We are together after long time .Specially you ,me ,kk and teju . It's just awesome... and after marriage everyone will be busy on their life so when will we get this chance again to be together like this..

Umar : Aww baby... we will be together when either kk or teju or any other gets married..If you guys will invite us haha..

Teju : Who said I am going to invite you?? I have planned doing everything without you guys ..

Vidhi: Hmm so you have already planned haha.. So next marriage is around the  corner can we say that?? What say ankit??

Ankit was eating his breakfast and he chocked hearing what vidhi said..

Ankit : Umm how am I supposed to know vidhi ...

Teju : Stop it vidhi ...

Umar : So if teju have planned getting married without inviting us but also I will join ..I am sure ankit will invite me .

Everyone were teasing them . KK was just listening everything quietly.

Umar : What do you think kk ..Will teju get married earlier or will you ??

Kk : I am not getting married. I don't believe in  marriage..

Umar : Oops Riya are you listening..

Riya: Stop it Umar don't start it here now..

Teju(pov) : not interested in marriage..what a lie..not interested but it's fine if it's with riya .. He didn't even denied or stopped Umar teasing him with riya

Everyone had their breakfast. Teju really felt awkward that everyone were teasing ankit and her.She wanted to talk with ankit .When she saw ankit standing alone she went to him.

Teju : Anki..

Ankit : Teju ..

Teju : Extremely sorry anki for whatever vidhi said there..You know she is very jolly in nature and keeps on teasing..don't feel bad..

Ankit : I didn't feel bad .In fact I felt nice.

Teju : Nice ?? It was awkward anki..

Ankit : It wasn't for me ..

Teju : What are you saying anki..

Ankit : look teju  I wanted this to be special. You deserve to be treated in special way but can't wait now..

Teju : anki ..I don't understand..

Ankit came close to teju hold her hand

Ankit : I love you teju ...I really do ..not as friend ...can't call you my friend..just friend. I have feelings for you ..I really do. I promise to  make you happy and protect you ..I promise to make you feel secure..please be mine forever..