Part 14: Welcome To The Team

Before starting this chapter I wanted to know should I really start to keep target for each chapter from now on ?? Please write down in comment section ..

Lets start with this chapter now

The trip ended and after one day of holiday everyone got back to their work . In teju's project more members were assigned and so due to the work division ,work load of teju was not that much . Vidhi was on leave since she wasn't feeling well after the trip .

On the other hand kk's project was running on very hectic schedule . They were asked to deliver more amount of work within a short duration of time. Shreya was also taking a long leave due to some health issue . So the project lead decide to add few more experienced members and teju's previous project's lead recommended her in place of shreya until shreya is back

TL1(previous team lead) : You should consider her . She is very good at her work and trust me she is very dedicated and hardworking ..

TL2(kk's team lead): ya heard she is very impressive .. Even our CEO and sponsors were impressed by her work will definitely talk with the heads ..

Then meeting was held between the managers and it was decided teju to be moved to kk's project and teju was called in meeting room.

Teju : Hello everyone

TL2(kk's team lead) : Hi tejasswi

teju : Hello sir

TL2(kk's team lead): So i just called you here to let you know that you have been assigned to the new project in place of shreya until she rejoins the office . Project is running on very hectic schedule and we need more efficient team member . Hope you can keep your good work here as you have been doing .

Teju : Thank you sir but may I know which project I have been assigned to

When she heard the project name from team lead , she was happy and shocked at the same time since it was the project which kk was working . The meeting ended and teju came back to the workstation and continued her work . She had to handover her previous work to new member and she got pretty occupied . She didn't even got proper time for her lunch . This was noticed by one of her colleague , Aahan . Aahan was the same guy who had dance with teju on outing night. They were friends . He had gone for coffee with his friends and from there he brought coffee and sandwich for teju .

Aahan: Here have this ...

Teju : How did you know that I didn't have lunch

Aahan : You seat just this near teju and I have seen you work nonstop whole day ...

Teju took the coffee and sandwich

Teju : Thanks and let me pay ...

Aahan : no need teju ...

Teju : But ...

Aahan : We are friends right so atleast a friend can do this much for another friend right

Teju : Still Aahan..

Aahan : Ok fine you can get me something like this when I have too much of work and forget to take my lunch

They both chuckle and teju started to have her food .. This was seen by kk as he was passing by teju's workstation .

KK (pov) : she is chubby bubbly with everyone but always fights with me .. Can't she have normal conversation with me as well ..

The day ended everyone headed back to their home .Umar have created a whatsapp group with four of them. There they used to have conversation about their day ,work, projects and so on.