Survive The New Life As The V...

By EvilzD_Witch

Marien was a rich business woman who loved to spent her precious life reading a novel. She was a kind-hearted... More

Chapter 1 : Dead
Chapter 2 : Recreated
Chapter 3 : Plan of Survival
Chapter 4 : Effort
Chapter 5 : Promise
Chapter 6 : Invitation
Chapter 7 : My first tea party
Chapter 8 : Protect
Chapter 9 : Dinner
Chapter 10 : The royal party
Chapter 11 : The cold-hearted queen
Chapter 12 : Unknown boy
Chapter 13 : The Blessing
Chapter 14 : The Temple is Hell ( Part 1 )
Chapter 15 : The Temple is Hell ( Part 2 )
Chapter 16 : I'm lost?!
Chapter 17: The First Meeting with the Leader of Magic Tower
Chapter 18 : Level up
Chapter 19 : Close Friend or a Lover?
Chapter 20 : Worlyn Invitation
Chapter 21 : Annoying Little Girl
Chapter 22 : The Black Figure
Chapter 23 : The History
Chapter 24 : Unpleasant Night
Chapter 25 : Trust
Chapter 26 : Tragedy
Chapter 27 : The Head Maid
Chapter 28 : Bloody Night
Chapter 29 : Tranquility
Chapter 30 : The Begining
Chapter 32 : Pity
Chapter 33 : Consent Decision
Chapter 34 : Little Brother
Chapter 35 : Meeting the Ruthless General
Chapter 36 : Engagement Ceremony
Chapter 37 : The Statue
⚠️ PLEASE READ THIS ⚠️

Chapter 31 : Commotion

636 24 0
By EvilzD_Witch

"Kellen Arro Mellifluous, I want to annul our engagement! Now!", He shouted in front of everyone.

All their eyes were on us. It's time to put in my acting skill.

"Aether.... What's the meaning of this?", I make my voice a little bit sad and a confusing face.

"I said..... Let's annul our engagement", He sighed.

Everyone in the ballroom were gasping about what he said. People started to murmured about it and I can heard what they said.

"Is the prince drunk? Why would he do that to lady Kellen?", The other party said.

"Who's that girl beside him? Did the prince cheated on her!?", The second party said.

"Why this happening to her!? Poor lady Kellen....", The third party spoke.

I can felt that their sympathy toward me. It's to strike another attack.

"Why!? Why you doing this? I thought you love me...", I started to form a tears of fake sadness.

"I don't love you at all.... I fall in love with lady Pilnolphe. She was my true and first love. There's nothing you can't do", He glared at me while he was pulling Pilnolphe into his arms.

I had been expecting him to said that because those line was written in the novel. I know how to win this.

"Is that because I'm not good enough to you!? Is my love to you not enough to embrace your cold heart?", I asked him with a cracking voice.

This line I make by myself. I remember what Kellen said to him during this scene. She only said,"Am I not good enough for your heart?".

That line what's not enough to make people sympathy to her. After that, she attack Pilnolphe with her hand since she didn't accept the fact about it. That's make people thought she was crazy as no one support her at all.

"Your love is nothing for me", He said with a cold voice.

I can felt my chest tight a little bit. Although this body was not mine, it gave reaction to the prince harsh word. This is a problem for me. My face became pale and I have difficulty to breathe normally.

I didn't expecting this! Shit....

I walked toward him and grab his colar.

"Why!? Why!? What do you mean my love is nothing for you?", I yelled.

He pushed me really hard until I fall to the ground. He really hate me.

"Because you just want power from me", He glared.

"What!? No! I don't want power! I just wanted to be your side", I cried.

"Huh? Really? You said all those kind of things so I can trust your love? You really are a naive woman", He scoffed.

"No.... Please listen to me... I do love you", I cried.

"Lie.... I don't love you at all", He said harshly.

My chest became more tight like something heavy pressing it. I have difficulty to breathing right now but I need to keep the plan work.

"Lady Kellen, are you okay?", Lady Villena rushed toward me.

She look worried at my condition and try to support me to stand up.

"Pilnolphe! Explain yourself! What just you done to the prince? Did you bewitch his royal highness?", She yelled.

Pilnolphe eyes was wide open and everyone in the room started to murmuring about her.

"Isn't that a girl who get adopted by Ameorna family?", Noble 1 whispered at noble 2.

"Yes, that's her. She dare to steal people other fiance", Noble 2 whispered back.

"I guess she didn't have a scheme to stole other people lover", Noble 3 whispered.

"True. She such a witch", Noble 2 whispered to noble 3.

Everyone was blaming her for stealing the prince from me. There's nothing she can't do unless she defend herself.

"No! I didn't", She answered innocently.

"She's not! What make you think she bewitch me?", The prince glared at our direction.

"Maybe because she had a light magic. We don't know what it's potential, right?", Lady Villena fight back.

Everyone in the room think she had a point about it. Light magic is rare and also unknown to this world.

"Lady Villena, you such disrespectful lady and duchess. Did you know what happen when you answered back my word? You will get punishment for your insolent!", The prince yelled and this make everyone in full of silent.

No one dare to speak when he said that but why would we need to scare of him when he only held the title of prince in here? We should scare of the king rage. He may will be the next king in the throne but the king won't give his throne easily to him since he need his son to be ready and also mature.

"Your royal highness, what make you hate me? Are you won't regret letting me go?", I spoke.

"No... I'm not regret it", He answered.

"You are a cold-hearted person.......", I said and then make a fake pass out.

"Lady Kellen!?", Lady Villena shouted.

Everyone in the room was shocked and gathered around us.

"What's this commotion?", The duke come forward since he just noticed what happening.

"Your grace", Lady Villena said.

The duke saw me passed out and his eyes was wide open.

"Who.... Did.... This...?", He asked with a serious tone.

"The.... The... Prince, your grace", Lady Villena answered.

"Why did my daughter pass out?", He asked.

"The prince.... He.....He broke their engagement for her", Lady Villena pointed at Pilnolphe.

The duke glared at her with his cold gaze. Pilnolphe flinched when he felt the rage of the duke and hide behind the prince back. Then, the duke looking at the prince.

"Prince Aether. What's the meaning of this? Did your father know this?", He asked him with a calm yet cold voice.

"No... He didn't but this is my decision. No one can't change it", He glared at the duke back.

"Your father will be disappointing on you. He had been looking further for this engagement but..... You turn it down..", He sighed.

"I don't care and I'm not regret it", He replied.

"I see. Your royal highness think she will bring this empire a great future? If she didn't, I afraid that you will regret that for your entire life", The duke gave him a warning.

"Also.... We will discuss this matter with the king since you end the engagement all the sudden in front of our guest. I don't know why your royal highness did this but maybe you want to bring scheme to us but I'm sorry... You also bring the scheme to your own family including the king. You wise but also blind with something ridiculous. Now, get out of my mansion before I'm the one who kick you both out!", He added.

The prince just rolled his eyes and grabbed Pilnolphe hand.

"Let's go, Pilphe....", He said.

Such a weird nickname he gave her...

They left the mansion with a scheme of course. I think the prince realized what he did was in the wrong situation. He is blind with love although he a wise person. I don't know that the duke would defended me. That was not actually part of my plan but it work.

"Dear guest, I apologize for unwanted commotion. My daughter wasn't in the great state. You all need to leave and thank you for coming", He spoke to them.

The guests start to walked away from the ballroom until lady Villena the only one left. She approach the duke and me who lift me up with a brutal style.

"Your grace. I apologize for what happened. I..... I will make sure Pilnolphe apologize too as I'm one of the Ameorna family", She bowed.

"I see..... I look forward for that and find a available information why, when and how did she manage to stole the prince heartless heart", He said.

"I will try my best, your grace. Lady Kellen, I'm sorry", She apologize.

Judging in her eyes, she's felt guilty since Pilnolphe is her cousin. I know she doesn't know about the fact that Pilnolphe always met with the prince between the wall. Yeah, really romantic story like Romeo and Juliet.

"Lady Villena, you may leave now", He commended.

She was hesitating to leave but since the duke order, she need to obey it.

"As you wish, your grace", She bowed again.

She turn around and about to make her way to leave the ballroom but felt guilty and awful, I wanted her to stay for a while but if I do that, the duke will notice that I was just faking my actions.

The duke walked through the wall until we reach in front of my room. I can heard a footsteps coming toward us. I think it was someone I know.

"Your grace, what happened to lady Kellen!?", Tonia asked with a worried tone.

"She passed out and I need to end the party for her own good", He sighed.

"I will called the physician then, your grace", She said.

"Sure. Thank you, Tonia", He replied.

I heard the door open and I can felt my body touch the bed soft fabric. The duke was sitting beside my bed.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Today should be a great day for you, not a worse one", He sighed.

It's okay, father.... It's not your fault....

He walked away from the bed and close the door. I opened my eyes slowly. I look at the door for while.

"Sorry, father but I actually don't like the prince at all", I murmured.

"So, did the plan went well?", Fischel who used invisible magic show up in front of me.

"Oh my god! Fischel! Don't do that!", I whispered.

"I apologize for my rudeness, my lady", She bowed.

"It's fine but please don't do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack", I sighed.

"I see. I don't want my lady die because of my clumsiness", She chuckled.

"By the way, the plan went well as I expected but I didn't know that lady Villena interruption could bring more victory", I smirk.

"I see. What's your next plan then?", She asked.

"I will tell you later after the physician check up on me", I sighed.

"I see. I will leave now before the other maid realize I'm not with them", She bowed and leave the room.

Fischel, my most trusted maid yet her aura presence was low. She really hard to notice since she was quiet. She knew about my plan when I accidently saying about saving the 3 prominent family, reveal Pilnolphe evil plan and everything a few months ago except for I had been recreated into this world.

At first she about to tell the duke about it but then she kept a secret and want to help me. The reason was that she know the duke won't trust her and if she work for me more, she will get more money. She was a little bit cunning but she a loyal and trusted servant I had. I guess I will let her help me until the end.

Such an intense chapter I guess. I tried to make the situation became serious but the way she pass out was funny ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

I hope you all enjoyed it 👌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 69.3K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...