𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)

15.2K 522 156
By taekook_is_lyf

As i see no-one was actually exited for double update except one or two readers....here i am still updating.

You better appreciate and thanx me for sacrificing my precious sleep for you b!ssh.
.
.
.

Tae looked down only to see the Mafia King wide awake playing with his shirt buttons.

"Baby you need to sleep my love" Tae mumbled causing JK to look up at him.

"But you know I can't" Jungkook said as it's just normal for him not to fall asleep, no matter how tired he was but soon they heard a knock on the door causing Tae to sigh.

"I have to continue the meeting wifey it was really important" JK said getting up wearing his shirt and Tae sighed again before also getting up.

"Please come soon I'll be waiting for you" Tae said fixing the older's tie who leaned down to kiss him  and peck his forehead before leaving Tae who also decided to go home now.

Tae was laying on bed after meeting the family members who were so excited to meet him after so many days, telling him how much they missed him and all.

He was scrolling through social media when he something pop on the screen causing him to smile thinking about something or *ahem* about someone.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

At night everyone was done with their routine and went to sleep after forcing by Taehyung who assured them saying it's fine and he'll wait for his husband as the older was again late today....he was arranging some dishes in kitchen when someone back hugged him causing him to yelp but got relaxed when he recognised his fav scent.

"You startled me evil bunny" Tae mumbled without turning around only to feel soft kisses on his neck hearing a tired sigh from the older.

"Freshen up I'll heat the food hmm" Tae said turning around but Jungkook just hugged him buring his face into his wifey's neck who massaged his nape knowing he was tired after a long day.

"I am not hungry please just cuddle with me wifey" Jungkook mumbled after a comfortable silence of some minutes.

"But bunny you have to eat right" Tae said frowning but sighed when JK shook his head looking up at him with tired eyes so he nodded not wanting to his baby to suffer more for the day.

Tae was laying on bed in Mafia King's room who was in shower and after sometime Jungkook came outside only in sweatpants and lay between Tae's legs resting his head on Tae's stomach....Tae smiled at him playing with his hairs....

"How's Mr. Kim" JK asked.

"He is good now, doctor said it was not really a heart attack, dad just fainted due to overworking and not taking care of himself properly....so i arranged a personal maid for him before coming back" Tae replied kissing the Mafia King's head.

"How's your day?" Tae asked which made Jungkook to look at him resting his chin on his chest area and pouted looking at him with bambi eyes...

"Not good they just know how to trigger me fuckers" JK grumbled buring his face into Tae's chest who gulped when JK's breath hit his uncovered cleavage area and JK noticed Tae breathing heavily so he immediately hovered over Taehyung kissing him hard who moaned arching his back when Jungkook's hand went under his shirt touching his bare waist.

After sucking and biting Tae lips hard he started to leave wet kisses on the younger's jaw to neck causing Tae to whimper and moan sometimes....he started to suck and bite on Tae neck and shoulder aggressively opening pjs buttons and soon Taehyung was laying under the devil only in his black lace bra.... (he had his pants on you dirty minded hoe)

Jungkook looked at those swells with hungry eyes and Tae bit his lips seeing other drooling over his breast.

"You want them off" Tae slowly asked cupping Kook's left cheek who nodded his head still looking at his clothed breast gulping....Tae slowly lift his body and removed his bra, now completely half naked and JK hesitantly grop Tae's not overly big and not that small swells with both hands....he immediately groaned and buried his face into Tae's neck who moaned at the touched...

"Angh baby~" Tae moaned in his ear when Jungkook slowly squeezed those aoft mounds under his both palms and Jungkook started biting and sucking on his neck squeezing them time to time.

Jungkook slowly went downward and slowly kissed his both swells one by one looking straight in Tae's eyes, then he sensually licked the right nipple still maintaining his eye contact with his beloved wifey who arched his back when he took the right bud between his lips and started sucking on it....

At first he was the sucking was slow and sensual but then Jungkook started sucking aggressively while griping the other swell tightly...

"Angh Koo slow down~" Tae arched his back fisting Kook's hair more who was sucking and biting his right swell nuzzling more into it.....after fifteen minutes satisfying with his hunger a little Jungkook looked up at Tae who was breathing heavily with his lips parted and eyes closed, then he slowly looked down and growled in inhuman voice after seeing that abused swell covered with his biting marks with a more red like blood looking nipple....

He groaned at the sight and unknowingly tightened his hand around Tae's left boob which caught Kook's attention when he feel that soft flesh under his palm....and without wasting any time he latched on Tae's left boob biting and sucking it more hard than the previous one causing Tae to moan and look downward at Jungkook who was already looking at him sucking hard on his left boob....

"Mine" Jungkook growled unknowingly biting really hard the bud between his teeth causing Tae to hiss loudly...

"Oww baby slow please" Tae hissed with teary eyes cupping Jungkook's face and forcefully bringing him near his face who was whining as the loss of his now favourite thingy....Tae brought Jungkook face close to him and smashed his lips on the Mafia King's baby lips who immediately groped his swells giving them a little squeeze every second....

Causing Tae to moan in Kiss.....he slowly broke the kiss saying 'I love you' before pecking Tae's swollen lips twice....Jungkook again nuzzled in Tae's cleavage pecking and sucking those marked swells every second and after 30 minutes he was feeling sleepy....

When Tae saw jungkook yawning he smile widely as his trick really worked which he saw on social media....so he slowly guide Jungkook's mouth to his right nipple who immediately took it between his lips already half asleep causing Tae to chuckle at his pouty baby whose cheek was squeezed in his cleavage and now was sucking slowly on his bud with his one hand on Tae's left boob and other possessively wrapped around his body.....Tae covered them fully with blanket and slept.

Morning came and today Tae was the one to wake up first, he slowly opened his eyes but moaned feeling wet on his chest....he slowly looked down only to saw his husband's squeezy cheek on his chest with his left bud between the other's lips lazily sucking on it in sleep.

So cute 🥺

Tae somehow made Kook to sleep on bed who to his shock didn't wake up as the Mafia King always wake up even Tae just mumble something in his sleep but today he whined at the loss of warmth and just when Tae noticed his baby stir in his sleep he immediately propped up on his elbow and guided his right boob to Jungkook's lips who started sucking on it again drifting in deep sleep.

Tae sighed slowly and looked at the wall clock only to widened his eyes so he slowly pulled his breast from his husband's lips hissing as those were completely abused by his pouty baby whole night.....he slowly cooed and pecked Kook's lips multiple times before slowly removing JK's hands around him who unknowingly snuggled closer into his cleavage humming soflty...

He softly chuckled and placed his own pillow in Kook's embrace who immediately snuggled into the pillow sniffing his wifey's scent and hummed smiling in his sleep.....Tae also smiled brightly at his actions and went to bathroom for his morning routine after sliding curtains properly so that the other can sleep peacefully .

Tae came out dressed up, drying his hair with towel and surprised when he saw JK still sleeping pouting but then smiled sadly knowing today it's first time after meeting his Mafia Hubby when he saw the other in deep sleep....he slowly made his way to their bed placing the towel on chair and sat down in front of other, slowly caressing his massy hairs who snuggled more into the pillow.

No shirt with holding a pillow

"Baby" Tae slowly whispered in Kook's ear who smiled and hummed in his sleep causing Tae to chuckle shaking his head pecking the other's lips twice and again bend down....

"Baby wake up" Tae again whispered in his ear who whined hugging the pillow tightly causing Tae to frown as Jungkook never need to told twice but again sadness took over him seeing his hubby peacefully sleeping only god knows after how long....he again tried 2-3 times but look like our Mafia King was really lost in his dreamland today...

Tae again leaned down nuzzling his nose into Jungkook's right cheek...."Bunny wake up it's already late baby" Tae whispered lightly biting his cheek causing Jungkook to frowned with his closed eyes and when Tae saw him opening his eyes he again sit straight playing with his bunny's hair.

JK slowly opened his eyes and saw his wifey smiling sitting in front of him but frowned when he feel something in his arms...so he looked down and saw himself hugging a pillow he immediately threw the pillow on floor and snuggled towards Taehyung who was sitting there smiling with his head leaning on headboard.

Jungkook immediately layed between Tae's legs and wrapped his hands around him, nuzzling into the other's cleavage.... "Why did you left me" JK complaint looking up at his wifey from his cleavage  and Tae laughed when he saw the other glaring at him with a pout on his face with his chin resting between his swells.....

"Aww baby i just went to take a shower" Tae said and pecked his lips twice causing him to pout more and nuzzle his face more into his clothed boobs....

"But I still don't like it" Jungkook said as his voice came out muffled from his chest.

"I am sorry love, now come on get up you are already late today" Tae said cupping his face who pushed his hands away nuzzling more into his boobs.

"No i want to sleep" JK said trying to peek into Tae's shirt throw button gaps who was stunned at his actions...

"But Kookie you have meetings to attend bun" Tae tried to him by holding his hands which were fumbling through his shirt but it cause JK to frown and he looked up at Tae with dark eyes this time....

"I said I don't want to!! I want to sleep, so i am not going anywhere" JK said raising his voice and now started to bite Tae's clothed swells who also frowned at his tone of speaking...so he forcefully cupped JK's cheeks and made him look upward....

"Jungkook!! What's with your tone of speaking and this bratty behaviour huh?" Tae said in a deep and serious voice causing Jungkook to pout and look downward....

"I am sorry" JK mumbled slowly still looking downward and started get up but Tae pulled him towards him cupping his face....

"Baby what happened hmm, tell me love" Tae said slowly caressing his both cheeks with thumbs who pout more and buried his face into Tae's neck sighing....

"I don't know, it's first time i just want to sleep more and I don't know why....please i am sorry i didn't mean to yell at you wifey i swear, i am so sorry darling" Jungkook mumbled kissing Tae's neck who bite his lips to stop himself from moaning....but then Tae understood that yesterday his kookie slept well after a long time so maybe his body and mind wants more rest....

"You wanna sleep" Tae asked running his hand throw Jungkook's hairs who nodded his head face still in Tae's neck causing Tae to smile sadly.

"Ok now look up at me" Tae said and Jungkook looked up at him pouting with a sad face.

"So how about you have your breakfast first and tell noona that you are not coming today...and then we will sleep hmm" Tae again cupped his face pecking his pouty lips but Jungkook frowned and shook his head....

"No i am not going anywhere, please darling sleep na i just want to sleep in your arms..i am not hungry please and I'll message noona from here" Jungkook said already going to take his mobile phone from night stand but Tae stopped him by holding his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Love but you have to eat something right, i promise I'll sleep with you but please freshen up and have your breakfast first hmm" Tae tried to convince him but Jungkook immediately hovered above him and smashed his lips kissing him hard, after the kiss Tae was breathing heavily holding Jungkook's shoulder who started to kiss his jaw going down...

"I will but first give me strawberries" Jungkook mumbled sucking on Tae's neck who was trying so hard not to moan but frowned after hearing Jungkook.

"You wanna eat strawberries in breakfast" Tae asked cupping JK's face who shook his head as no and placed his both hands on Tae's boobs....

"No, i want these....they taste like sweet as strawberries" JK mumbled squeezing Tae's swells who bite his bottom lips with his cheek turning crimson red....ahh why this baby Mafia is so straightforward and innocent when it comes to flirting or him....Tae somehow gain some courage and cleared his throat...

" *Ahem* Let's have breakfast first yeah?" Tae said kissing his cheek and squeezing his both cheeks more causing Kook's lips to form a pout who frowned hearing him...but to Taehyung he looked more cute with pouty lips squeezy cheeks and a cute frown.

"Nu! Fawst i want thvse" Jungkook said stubbornly causing Tae to sigh who again tried to convince him as he was really concerned because the other also didn't have his dinner last night but Jungkook was not going to agree without having his favourite treat first.

"Ok ok but promise me after five minutes you will have your breakfast" Tae said who immediately nodded his head already fidgeting with his shirt buttons causing Tae to chuckle at him.....Tae opened his shirt buttons not completely removing it and pushed his bra down from left side only for his Mafia baby to latch on it without wasting any second.

"Sss bub slow down" Tae hissed as  Jungkook was sucking and biting a little hard like a hungry infant as he was so impatient to have them who mumbled a slow 'showy' between his sucking causing Tae to smile and kiss his head lovingly..... later Jungkook pushed the other side of the bra down and started sucking on Tae's right boob....

Soon the suckling slowed down and Tae looked down only to find his baby dozed off in his cleavage while still sucking on his rosy bud in sleep....this cause Tae to sigh as it's not even 5 minutes and the other again fell asleep without having his breakfast.

Tae somehow made the other to sleep on bed beside him which made Jungkook whine but Tae lulled him by patting his head and giving a soft kiss on his baby lips which he returned lazily in his sleep.

Tae again sighed and got up only to change into his night dress without bra as he know it will be of no use....he messaged Jin that they will not have their breakfast saying his son is sleepy today and no he is not sick just tired...

He layed beside his baby Mafia opening few upper buttons of his shirt taking Jungkook in his embrace who whined and woke up opening his eyes a little only to lay between Tae's legs and immediately taking the right bud between his lips causing Tae to smile at his cute behaviour and he aslo decided to take a nap with his bunny who was now fully asleep between his swells.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Should i use word strawberries or boobies?....drop 🍓 for strawberry and 🐇 for boobies.... Emoji with more votes will win.

.
.
So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it.....(2830 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
101K 3.5K 10
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
36.3K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
154K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...