Untamed (bxb)

By dreammcatcher

Ash is a fashion model, not by choice but the desire of his projecting mother. People think he's too cocky fo... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
1. one-night stand
2. probation
3. recognition
4. exhausted
5. friends
6. unexplained
7. off limits
8. denial
9. storm
10. abandoned
11. headbutt
12. blood
13. handjob
14. rejected
15. lick
16. idiot
17. ghost
18. suck
19. bonding
20. kisses
21. delicious
22. heartbroken
23. liar
24. sorry
25. unfixable
26. beg
27. worthless
28. care
30. grateful
31. redeemed
32. relationship
33. darkness
34. body
35. bruised
36. paranormal
37. furious
38. re-enact
39. silenced
40. love
41. heart attack
42. numb
43. date
44. mine
45. identity
46. happiness
Epilogue
Exclusive Chapters
New BxB Book!

29. opposite

6.2K 368 83
By dreammcatcher

opposite: (adjective)
1. completely different; of a contrary kind.

Waking up with an ache between your brows is one of the worst things to start your morning with, especially when my eyes are practically crusted shut. There is a bright light shining directly in my face and I release a soft grunt.

I manage to peel open my eyes and shift my gaze around the room. But I'm not in my bed, I'm not even in a room that I recognise. My hand pushes to the bed and I sit up, looking down at a body laying next to me.

My heart thrashes when I realise that it's Ash straight away, his back is facing me and I have no idea if he's awake or he's facing away from me on purpose.

There is a constant ache throughout my body, including my mind. Everything is thumping over and over, my stomach gurgles and I remember all of that vodka I drank last night.

And I called Ash?

Fuck. Fuck.

I clear my throat gently but loud enough for Ash to hear, he doesn't stir. My body shuffles closer and I wrap my arms around his body and pull his bare back against my chest, the contact of our skin has my blood on fire.

Ash exhales a slow breath and I grip onto one of his arms, wrapping him up in my body. I swipe my thumb across his skin and press a kiss to the back of his head. I know he's awake because he's moving slightly and his breathing has increased.

We stay like this for a little while and it makes the pain in my head subside.

Holding him this close makes me miss him. The last week has been hell. I never want to be ignored by him again, I never want him to be angry at me again. I never want to fuck up again.

After a few moments Ash shifts in my grip and turns to face me, his big green eyes flick up to mine and he presses a hand to my bare chest. "You need to go home," he whispers. "You've broken your curfew. Police are going to be coming round here and send you back to court."

I frown at his words, I don't want to be reminded. Fuck this curfew.

My head shuffles closer and I bury myself into his neck, not expecting Ash to wrap his arms around me and hold me tight. "I don't want to go home," I mumble into his skin.

Ash breathes heavily but continues to hold me, comforting me. There is a deep warmth inside my heart, wanting to keep this moment close to me forever.

His fingers slide through the back of my hair. "You were saying some scary things last night."

I ping my eyes open and pull back slowly but I can't meet his gaze. Remembering my argument with my dad, him hitting me, me hitting him. The absolute chaos that happened before I decided to get stupidly drunk.

"I was upset and drunk."

"I know," Ash tilts my chin so he can look at me. "But you need to have some kind of tactic when you're upset so your thoughts don't cloud your mind and make you do something stupid."

My lips purse towards him. "I know getting drunk wasn't the best idea."

"You scared me," his voice is hard and his eyes are honest, a low amount of fear behind them. "Hearing you say those things absolutely terrified me, I care about you. You know that right?"

I try to swallow but I can't. For a moment I can't even breathe.

"Yeah."

The corner of Ash's lip flicks and he moves closer, cupping the side of my cheek. I push my face into his hand and enjoy the warmth and care that he's showing me. I never want to forget or miss out on this again.

"Thanks for coming to get me," I say after a few moments.

"I wasn't going to leave you."

I shut my eyes and snuggle further into his hand. "I thought you hated me."

Ash exhales a deep sigh and when I open my eyes he's looking elsewhere. I frown at his reaction and I take his hand in mine gently. "I don't hate you, Bodi," he mumbles lowly. "Sometimes I think it's the opposite."

My eyebrows shoot upwards suddenly because I cannot comprehend what he's just said or if I'm reading into it and it's not what he meant. Ash refuses to look at me, I'm sure there is evidence of a deep blush on his cheeks.

Holy shit.

Before I overthink everything I push myself up and rock Ash onto his back, finally he looks at me because he's watching what I'm doing. I slide between his legs and cover him, I lower my lips to his and we kiss gently.

It's soft and slow. Ash wraps his hand round the back of my neck and holds me in place, not wanting our lips to part for a second.

I lower my hips and our cocks grind through the fabric of our boxers. Ash gasps into my mouth so I continue to lower until mine is growing rock solid, he follows quickly and the kiss deepens.

We're both gasping, grinding, grunting.

Fuck. I forget how to breathe.

I slide my hands down Ash's toned and beautiful body, clinging onto his boxers and attempting to shift them down. He helps me and then does my own, the tips of our cocks brush and Ash bites my lip.

My hand grips onto his member and I pump him slowly, he quivers into the kiss. His grip tightening on me as I flick my thumb over his sensitive spot, he jolts beneath me but latches onto my lips for dear life.

"I wanna be inside you," I whisper against him.

Ash snaps his eyes open to me, they're dark and they're hungry. Our lips graze and he nods, he removes his hand from my neck and leans over to his bedside table drawer. He pulls out a bottle of lube and hands it to me.

I smile and release his cock to squirt some lube onto my fingers, Ash watches me with a pant and an eager expression.

My knees budge his legs apart and I slide my hand down his ass, pressing the lube against his hole. Ash buckles at the touch and I lean down to press a kiss to his neck. I ease my fingers inside of him slowly and he moans into my ear.

"Jesus," Ash hisses as he grips onto my shoulders.

I push my fingers in and out, going back in a bit deeper each time. My teeth bite on the skin on his neck and kiss along his collarbone, listening to his sweet whimpers has my cock throbbing uncontrollably.

Once my fingers are all the way inside of him Ash releases a deep and lustful grunt. I smirk into his neck and stretch out his hole, easing him up. "Fuck, Bodi," he throws his head back to the bed and closes his eyes.

I pull back and coat my dick with the lube, Ash looks up at me, both of us panting thickly.

"Are you ready?" I rub my tip against his hole.

"Yes."

A smile covers my lips as I push my way into him, he's so fucking tight and he squeezes against my cock. Ash's mouth parts and he grips the back of my neck for support as I bury myself inside him.

"Oh my God," he gasps. "You're so fucking big."

I can't help but chuckle into his skin, my hips retrieve and I thrust back into him. "It's all yours. Whenever you want it."

Ash's mouth trembles and he closes his eyes. "Fuck."

I keep the pace slow and steady, enough so that Ash can feel every inch of me. We kiss and we tongue, our teeth clash and our bodies entwine into one.

We've never been this slow whilst being intimate and I can feel everything, Ash can too because he's shuddering and growing goosebumps on his skin. I grip onto the side of his neck and grind my cock inside of him at a perfect rhythm.

When Ash's lips part and he moans, releasing a soft breath. My cock grows impossibly harder inside of him because having him like this is enough to set me off.

I move my hand down and stroke his member with my hand, copying the pace of my thrusts. He answers me by leaning into my touch, arching his back to press our chests against one another.

"Ughhh," he pulls my lips back down to his. "God, you feel so fucking good."

My mouth grins into his and I inhale his whimpers, the ones that are going to make me come within a few seconds. But I stop myself because being like this with Ash feels different, we both feel different.

"I don't hate you either," I breathe along the edge of his jaw and he groans.

"Bodi," he warns me as I pick up the speed on his cock.

He pants and closes his eyes and I can't help but nip his throat. "And I'd like to be the opposite."

As soon as I finish my words, his eyes screw even tighter and he moans loudly. Hot, thick lines of cum shoot from the tip of his cock across his stomach as I continue to fuck his ass, never slowing down. Wanting him to feel every sensation.

"Oh fuck!" He cries aloud as I bury my head back into his neck. "Bodi."

"Mmmmmm," I grumble into him. "You're so fucking hot when you come."

He gasps as I stroke his cock a few more times, cum dribbling down my hands. I rock into him and look down at the mess he's made across himself. My teeth bite down into the bottom lip at the sight and I cannot hold back any longer.

I speed up and Ash snaps his lustful eyes open to me, they're so beautiful and honest that I just want him to have all of me. My hand slides across his chest and I grip his throat gently and Ash's voice hitches.

"Shit, shit," I grunt as my orgasm builds in the pit of my stomach.

One more stroke and then two and I'm over the edge, cumming deep inside of Ash's ass.

He holds onto my hand and watches me as I fall apart above him. Everything inside me explodes and reconfigures over and over until I can barely think, I can barely breathe.

Ash feels so fucking good, I never want to forget how alive he makes me feel.

He's so damn addictive and I can never get enough.

I slow my hips and we're both breathing out of time, trying to stabilise our lungs. Ash looks up at me as I slip out of him. I fall beside him on the bed and we stare up at the ceiling, my cock still tingling from my climax.

One of the most sensual climaxes I've ever experienced.

Ash wipes his stomach clean and then I drag him into my arms because I cannot resist anymore. He sighs deeply into my stomach and we lay like this for a while. We're both content because neither of us move, neither of us want to.

I want to be beside him forever.

He makes me feel safe, comfortable and myself.

I wish I could be honest with myself and everyone around me because I know how happy he makes me. He deserves everything and more in this world, sometimes I worry I'll never be good enough for him.

Ash strokes through my hair and then pecks my temple. "You really need to go home," he mumbles into my skin. "The officers are going to be over to check why you didn't go home last night."

"I know," I agree. "But I don't want to."

"I can try and give them a statement, explain what happened. They're probably wondering why I left for twenty minutes in the middle of the night. That you were only here with me and see if it makes anything better?"

My head nuzzles into his chest. "Thank you."

"Please, Bodi. Go home, I don't want you to get in any more trouble."

The thought of going home makes my body feel so incredibly heavy, I want nothing more than to spend the day in Ash's bed because being with him makes me forget that my life is a mess.

"Okay," I huff out a tough breath.

I push myself up from the bed and Ash watches me. "Hey," he grabs my hand. "You know that you can always text me, you can always call me. I'll be here for you with whatever it is you need support with."

When a soft smile reaches my face, Ash pushes himself up beside me and we share one last sweet kiss. It has my headache easing and my heart fluttering. I never knew I could feel this deeply towards someone.

I never knew feelings could be this intense.

"Text me if you need me, yeah?" Ash's determined eyes flick between mine.

"Yeah," I nod and peck him again.

I climb out of his bed and turn away from him, if I look at him I will never leave. My knees hit the floor as I search for my clothes and quickly throw them on.

Ash copies my actions and stands from the bed. "I'll see you at probation tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I offer him a smile. "Thanks for letting me stay."

His head shakes. "Don't thank me for that. You're always welcome here."

Pressure builds behind my eyes and I look away before I become noticeably emotional. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye," Ash says as I open his door and head straight downstairs and out the front door.

Read the rest of the story, epilogue and bonus chapters over on Patreon, early!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

OHHHH MY GOD, WHO ELSE IS SCREAMING BECAUSE I AM!!!!

What did you guys think about Bodi topping?

And what they said about it's the opposite of hate. I AM DYING!

I need to know what you guys thought! Please leave a comment, it means the absolute world to me.

ALSO you can find this chapter but in Ash's POV over on my Patreon! And if you haven't voted for this chapter already, please do it helps out so much!

ALSO ALSO, I've started a new book called Signs From The Universe. It is a bxb, neighbours, forced proximity, based around mental health. Please go check it out and add to your libraries! Thank you x

Love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 122K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
54.9K 3.2K 24
Profligacy ~Reckless extravagance or wastefulness in the use of resources. ~Licentious or dissolute behaviour. Growing up as the heir to one of th...
25.3K 889 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
5.7M 202K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...