Salted Fish Plant Department...

By Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 144

151 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 144

    Tang Panpan saw this strange scene first. When she saw it, her whole body went stiff, and she quickly stopped Zhuang Jiu.

    "Zhuangzhuang! Look at that thing, is it the lion you've been looking for! It's just a little strange."

    Zhuangjiu's eyes have not evolved, and at first he didn't find what Tang Panpan said. No, but under her guidance, Zhuang Jiu finally saw the virtual lion she spoke of.

    The height of the lion itself is very high, and when its strong body walks through the middle of the dense forest, it can be seen faintly from the treetops. But the strange thing is that it is like a transparent creature. When facing the obstruction of the tree trunk, it does not go around directly, but walks straight past, and the trunk also passes directly through the middle of its body!     This is a virtual projection-like creature at all, and it is no wonder that it is clearly within the range of Werther's mental power monitoring, but Werther has not found any trace of the lion!     After Zhuang Jiu stared at the lion for a few times, he frowned and summoned a video to follow the lion. After explaining to Werther what happened here, he quickly took Tang Panpan and continued to move towards Xing San. area away.     They have more important things to do and can't be delayed here.     Because she left too fast, she couldn't find that just a few minutes after she left, the lion's figure suddenly solidified for a moment, and then disappeared from the monitoring range of the camera instantly.     It didn't take too long, Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan came to the Star Three District together. Before they approached the area, the two of them had already heard a violent roar.     It seems to be screaming, and it seems to be responding.     After they glanced at each other, they quickly flew forward to see what happened to the mammoth.     When he arrived, Zhuangjiu discovered that the situation of the giant elephant was quite abnormal.

    It seemed to feel no pain, twisting its body frantically. Under its constant struggle, the iron chain has been deeply embedded in its skin, and the cage has also moved a considerable distance to the side, rubbing a puff of dust on the ground.

    Its already blood-colored pupils are now completely irrational, struggling frantically, trying to stand up.

    In this situation, even the power user next to him can't do anything about it.

    Before Zhuang Jiu and the others came, other power users had already tried it. Whether they used power to trap it or attack it, there was no way to stop it from any movement. Instead, it would make the mammoth struggle more and more violently. , in the end, a dozen people could only stare at each other around the side, and let the earth-type power user create an excavated wall next to the cage to block it.

    When Zhuang Jiu came this time, she used the same appearance as last time, but not many supernatural powers saw her last time, so after seeing the two of them, most of them fought with Tang Panpan next to her. Get up and say hello.     Tang Panpan responded one by one, glanced at Zhuang Jiu and then introduced: "This is our research intern, mainly responsible for recording things, this time I will bring her here to see."     This was also used by Zhuang Jiu when he came over last time. identity, mainly to avoid trouble.     Mr. Yang had seen her last time, but he didn't know her identity. After nodding slightly as a greeting, he said, "Is there any instruction from Lord Star God? This mammoth giant was caught, and It also calmed down for a long time, but today I suddenly started going crazy, and with the ability of the existing power user, there is no way to trap it."     She pointed to the one that was deeply cut into the skin . Among them, there was a huge iron chain that did not break the skin at all: "We just found a strange situation after detecting it. The iron chain that was bound and attached to its skin showed signs of being absorbed by its skin, I am afraid it supported It won't take long for it to break free, and after the chain is broken, what will happen to this mutant creature, we have no idea."     After listening to Tang Panpan, he also felt that the situation was urgent, and just wanted to ask Zhuang Jiu. Any opinions, suddenly remembered that the people around him temporarily changed their identities.

    So she turned her head and said, "I already understand the basic situation, I will now go and ask Lord Star God for any instructions."

    President Yang nodded quickly: "According to our inference, it will take about 3 minutes for this chain to be finished. It will be disconnected, and the mad mammoth, the earth wall is completely unstoppable, so please tell the Star God as soon as possible."

    "I'm afraid it may not be able to last for three minutes." A faint voice sounded from the side, and then followed. Zhuang Jiu's voice fell, and only a "bang" was heard. The chain that was pulled into the skin was completely broken under the huge pulling force, and it bounced on the iron cage next to it with a slam, sending out huge sparks and explosions. sound.     President Yang looked behind him suddenly, his face sank, and he was quickly taken by a flying ability user, and flew towards the top of the earth wall next to the giant elephant to support those ability users.     Because of this sudden change, there was a commotion next to the giant elephant. The power users are all like enemies, nervously watching the giant elephant that is ramming the cage with all the strength of the whole body.     Although there is still a layer of iron cage on the giant elephant, and the quality is quite heavy, but all power users know that this cage can't withstand the violent impact of the giant elephant several times.     Soon, the giant elephant's trunk rolled up, and with a violent force, the cage was overturned to the ground.     In an instant, before the mammoth giant had any action, the power users next to him were divided into groups according to the characteristics of their own powers, and countless powers fell on it rhythmically. Elephant sound broke through the sky!     Tang Panpan hurriedly came to Zhuangjiu: "What should I do? Zhuangzhuang, if we want to stop it, it is estimated that he will have to call a power user from another star area, and it is not clear whether he can arrive in time. , maybe when the person arrives, it doesn't know where it has gone."     She didn't have much time to think about Zhuang Jiu, she frowned and thought for a while, and immediately made a decision.     "Others have removed all abilities, don't stop it, and see what it is going to do."

    "Ah?" Tang Panpan was already ready to call someone, but he didn't expect Zhuang Jiu to make such a decision, and was a little stunned for a while: "But if this is the case... in case the mammoth giant leaves, What should I do if it rushes past the star zone?"

    "Then let the remaining power users stop the star zone." Zhuang Jiu said, "but I don't think it will pass."

    "The direction of its eyes and body impact, all They are all facing due south, and I have a hunch that it may have been summoned by something to return to the ancient city."

    Tang Panpan quickly observed it carefully, and found that it was really as Zhuangjiu said, so he hurriedly flew. I talked to Mr. Yang about this in the past.

    President Yang didn't ask much, and the power user who organized the star area stopped attacking.

    The moment the earthen wall was removed, the mammoth ran towards the south like a madman, ignoring the power users behind him.

    Zhuang Jiu's movements and reactions were the fastest, and he pulled Tang Panpan and followed it directly.

    Although it is said that Xingsan District is the closest to the ancient city of Wan, there is still a long distance in the middle. While flying, Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan rejected President Yang's idea of ​​calling a few people over to help, and followed closely behind the giant elephant.

    Witt, who heard the news, also quickly sent the koi over.

    The mammoth's route almost overlapped with the direction of the compass in Zhuang Jiu's mind. The more she flew forward, the more she felt a heart palpitating, as if something was about to happen earlier.

    The buildings of Wancheng have completely disappeared, replaced by barren dirt and overgrown ground. And the more you walk towards the beach, the thicker the dark clouds in the sky, it is obviously the morning weather, but the sky is as dark as it is late at night.

    This situation doesn't look right.

    Zhuang Jiu took Tang Panpan to a stop, and said to Werther, "Werther, follow him incognito, don't expose yourself, Panpan doesn't have any abilities yet, so go back to Xianxian Chateau first, if you stay, we will instead It is even more dangerous to be distracted to protect you. If anyone stops you on the road, send a message and tell me the location immediately. I will go back first and ask Liuyun to see what to do next.”

    Several people nodded, Quickly split up as the winery said.

    Zhuang Jiu quickly returned to the leisure winery, raised his hand, and knocked on the door of Liu Yun's living room.

    If Zhuang Jiu guessed correctly, the astronomical phenomenon of this situation is probably that the giant octopus has come out again.

    I just don't know if it will suddenly disappear this time.

    But no matter what, she also needs to prepare early.

    If possible, after the giant octopus appeared this time, she hoped to annihilate it directly.

    And those strange creatures that came out of the ancient city of Wan.

    seaside.

    The strong sea breeze hit the black robe on the man in black, completely outlining her figure. Not far from her side, the arms and legs covered with giant thorns rose high, and slammed down heavily on the sea, causing a violent splash.

    The huge waves poured down and completely soaked the black clothes, but she still stood upright on the reef as if she didn't feel any sense, without even shaking.

    Black clothes and black reefs, in this extremely low-visibility weather, seem to be fused together.

    Another arm slammed into the sea, still not far from the man in black, but when the arm fell on the sea, it suddenly paused as if it was under some control.

    It was the same after that. As time went on, the number of times the arms and feet hit the sea became less and less, and they began to consciously swept towards the trees next to them.

    The man in black couldn't help but evoke a smile.

    Finally, the giant octopus was completely under control.

    She can finally start her own actions.

    The author has something to say:

    After walking the main line...it is post-disaster reconstruction! (?) This part will be over soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 472 66
The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with the same name from a third-class star. The...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
2.8K 92 11
The second book immediately follows the ending of the first book. How will Yoongi and Luna continue to navigate their relationship now that the world...
96.4K 2.2K 77
The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu Yuebo, an 18th-line female artist. ...