Salted Fish Plant Department...

Από Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... Περισσότερα

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 10

3.6K 78 9
Από Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 10

    Zhuang Jiu stared at him calmly for a while, then shook his head and turned around.

    "There's not much to say, I'm just taking back the blue ore rights of the previous years in the name of my parents. As for the others, you can ask Mr. Liu directly, I have already completed the formal procedures. Of course, if the alliance feels that it is not suitable Regulations, just don't ship it, it doesn't have any effect on me."

    The door of the office opened, and Zhuang Jiu left the company without looking back.

    Even if she had a legitimate reason and used some of her parents' permissions, but privately purchased a large amount of blue ore without going through the alliance, if the alliance knew about it, it would be a serious crime, and she would be taken to the Star Prison.

    Better to leave immediately.

    Although the previous goods filled in the entrance of Qinshan, in the final analysis, it was only a small village closest to the entrance of Qinshan. Because she was not at ease with this batch of goods, for fear that someone would intercept it, so the address filled in was the real Qinshan entrance.

    If it is discovered, the Alliance may learn about her private hands and feet, and may even trace her specific location!

    It seems that something has to be done to prevent these people from tracking her location.

    When she left, she suddenly remembered something. She returned and handed the card to the front desk who didn't relax, thinking she was going to ask her for help, "Please cancel it out for me, as well as the previous record of this card." The

    company's leadership has already After the replacement, after President Liu stepped down, it is estimated that he also revealed a lot of things to the alliance. She doesn't need to keep the existence of this black card, and canceling the black card and records can also make the alliance ignorant of her past movements.

    Broken the canceled black card, Zhuang Jiu threw it into the trash can, and drove the car away.

    Behind her, a faint red light flashed in a hidden corner, and the red light gradually disappeared until the shadow of the car disappeared.

    in the office.

    Gan Jinxing turned on the headset, and heard the angry roar of the leader of the alliance: "Why did you hang up just now! What did you talk to her about later?"

    "Didn't I have heard all the chats I had with her before?" Facing the alliance, Gan Jinxing did not have the same good temper as Zhuangjiu, and said coldly: "She said it wasn't her doing, you still think How about it? Detain people? Don't forget what you promised me before! Since she didn't admit it, she didn't do it! Put your attention where you should be!"

    "You are so clear . Just sending her a message..."

    Gan Jinxing hung up the phone directly.

    Picking up An An, who was a little unhappy because Zhuang Jiu left, Gan Jinxing felt a little lonely, and smiled bitterly and followed its hair: "She doesn't seem to know you anymore, and she doesn't remember me... But it doesn't matter, she will remember one day. "

    But now, we are temporarily constrained by the alliance, and we can't go to her yet."

    Holding An An, he walked out of the office.

    Back at the machinery factory again, Werther has selected all the parts he needs. Originally, it was happily waiting for Zhuang Jiu to come back, but when he saw Zhuang Jiu, he found that her face was a little ugly.

    It intuited that something had happened, and wanted to comfort Zhuang Jiu, but the company over the years made it very familiar with Zhuang Jiu's character, and knew that when she was really angry, she would not think about talking, but only think about self-regulation.     Werther thought for a while, then did not ask her what happened before, but said thoughtfully: [Sister, Werther saw a very handsome body, which has been scanned and stored in the library. If sister is free, can you help Werther build such a handsome body at the base? 】    Zhuang Jiu's attention was drawn back, although he was still in a bad mood, but after hearing Werther's voice, he felt an inexplicable relief.     She nodded, "Okay. I'll make a new body for you when I get back and settle down. Send the drawings to my star network, I'll see how handsome they are first, and even Werther can't help but want to change his body. I'm done ."     After looking at the blueprint on Xingxing.com and remembering the required parts, she turned around and asked, "Have you bought all these things?"

    Buying parts costs less than finished products, as Werther has done in the past.

    That's why it dared to do this because Zhuang Jiu was a mechanic. If it was replaced by someone else, I'm afraid it would have to bite the bullet and find a way to replace it with a robot that didn't cost that much money.

    [I bought it, but I swiped my sister's card. 】

    "It's fine."

    Being delayed by Gan Jinxing, Zhuang Jiu completely lost the mood to eat dinner. She started the car to leave Yanshi, but suddenly heard a message pop up on Xingwang.

    It was past 9 pm just now, and Zhuang Jiu had very few friends, and the only "friend" who was a little familiar with him was also blocked by her.

    At this time, who will send her a message?

    When I turned on my phone again, I found that it turned out to be logistics information.

    [Hello, our company president apologizes and has shipped all the items you purchased from the energy mining company. The items will arrive at Xiaobei Village at the entrance of Qinshan at noon tomorrow, please pay attention to check them. ]

    Zhuang Jiu paused.

    The delivery was sent, but there was no notification of the deduction on her star card.

    This person Gan Jinxing... is really something she can't figure out.

    Previously, he tried to lure her into a trap like a frog in warm water, and to use this to set her words, although it was unsuccessful, and the two still had a very unpleasant quarrel.

    But now, he gave her such a large amount of supplies for free, and even the address did not follow what Zhuang Jiu had written before, but delivered it to Xiaobeicun.

    What does he want to do?

    Want to be nice to her? Or do you want to ask her again if she did those things?

    But unfortunately, Zhuang Jiu can't say it, and he won't deal with him anymore.

    Because of this inexplicable apology, Zhuang Jiu's anger was evacuated a lot, and his mood finally recovered a little. While driving, she told Werther what had just happened.

    After hearing the whole thing, Werther was furious, and slapped the chair with a slap. The robot that was less than one meter slapped it with an aura of 1.8 meters. [He must have colluded with the alliance, and came to tell my sister's words together! How could they treat my sister like this! Shameless! Sister, let me tell you, the man outside is very scheming, and simple citizens like us will definitely not be able to play with him. See you later, we will definitely walk around him! 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, agreeing, "That's for sure. But then we're going to enter the base, only the two of us live there, and we won't have the chance to meet him again."     Werther felt a lot better after this, 【 However, since he shipped the goods in Xiaobeicun, it would be much easier to handle, and he could get rid of the alliance's tracking by simply detouring. In short, that group of trash can't find our address. 】

    "I naturally believe in your ability." Zhuang Jiu's worries were also swept away. 

   As soon as we drove out of Yan City, there was a violent gust of wind howling, and it felt like the whole car was about to fly.

     Quickly turning on the stabilizer, Zhuang Jiu said, "I remember that there seems to be a self-heating hot pot in the back row. I don't have time to drive here. Can you help me with it, Werther?"     Werther did his part.

     The self-heating hot pot only needs to pour all the food in, pour hot water on top and cold water on the bottom. It takes about 10-15 minutes, just in time for the car to return to Miaocheng, change another road, and set off towards Qinshan.

    After arriving in Miaocheng, Werther took over the driver's seat, changed the wine and went to the backstage to eat and rest.

    The car didn't go very far. As soon as Werther poured the water and closed the lid, he heard a loud horn coming from the front.

     Zhuang Jiu slowly stopped the car and frowned at the traffic in front of him.

     There was a blockage of about 100 meters. Many drivers flashed their low beams and high beams alternately, as if to signal the cars in front to hurry up, but the road was still blocked.

    Not knowing what happened ahead, Zhuang Jiu was just about to get out of the car to check the situation when he heard the whistle of a star police car coming from the opposite side. After a while, there was a loud noise as if something hit the front cover of the car!

    After a moment of silence, all the Alliance citizens who came out to watch retreated like a tidal wave and slammed into their car. The policeman towed the car in front of the accident and started to maintain order after tidying up the road. After a while, the blocked road gradually returned to normal.

    Soon, Galaxy 239 restarted. 

   When passing by the star police car, Zhuang Jiu turned his head unconsciously and saw the smashed car.

     The front cover of the car was completely sunken, and the blue ore placed in it was also smashed to pieces, and blue smoke escaped from the gap. It seemed that the entire car had been completely damaged.     There was a cracked stone next to the car. Anyone who passed by would think it was this stone.

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but shrink his pupils.     Although the light is not good, Zhuang Jiu can clearly see that the center point of the depression is not a circle at all.

     It was clearly a person's slap, and it was shot like this!

    The author has something to say:

    Small Theater:

     Gan · Straight Man · Jin Xing: I gave her everything she wanted. Now she should be able to forgive me because of my different positions, so I have no choice but to set her words.

    Zhuang Jiu who saw the news: (warning) This old fox must have no intentions! Block it now!     It will resume to 3K updates per chapter from Thursday, thank you for the little angels who have collected and watched the comments! Thanks! !     (The plot is modified)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

96.4K 2.2K 77
The mutant zombie who was about to completely lose her mind finally starved to death, and woke up again as Gu Yuebo, an 18th-line female artist. ...
248K 5.7K 107
Qiao Xuan is a famous violinist in the music industry, she has a beautiful appearance and a good figure , who has received many honors, can be descri...
Mechanical Gods (lgbtq+) Από D. Alec Lyle

Επιστημονικής φαντασίας

564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
7.2K 149 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...