Salted Fish Plant Department...

By Xiaoshuo_

Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 7

3.9K 88 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 7

    On the top of the mountain, above the sea of ​​clouds.

    Miaocheng is a prosperous city, but the city covers only 1/4 of the entire mountain top, and the remaining 3/4 of the area is surrounded by various tea gardens.

    The city is the largest tea supplier on the planet. There are many kinds of tea they sell here, and there is also a special tea. Tea trees can only be planted on this mountain above 3,000 meters above sea level. If you change to other places, or if the altitude is lower than 3,000 meters, the taste of the tea planted will be completely different.

    In the last life, when Zhuang Jiu helped to eliminate zombies and mutant plants around, he was warmly received by the person in charge of the local security area, and he used this kind of tea. Although she only drank one cup, it made her articulate and refreshed, and she still remembered this taste for years to come.

    This is Miaocheng's unique high mountain tea.

    It is precisely because of this feature that one or two will be sold for 6 stars. Although expensive, it has also attracted many people from the planet who like to drink tea to rush to buy it.

    Considering that the food he bought before was far more than he needed for seven years, Zhuang Jiu did not buy so much food, but went to the tea garden outside the city.

    The tea garden has a complete tea-making process. If you are patient, you can follow the tea farmers all the way and experience the whole process of picking and frying tea. But if you just want to buy, there is a special store next to the tea garden, where you can choose from a variety of tea leaves.

    White to black, neatly arranged by color, just waiting for people to come and choose and buy.

    Although Zhuangjiu doesn't drink tea often, but sometimes it is necessary to use it to refresh his mind when he works until he forgets to eat and sleep, or when he just needs to concentrate for a long time.

    And it tasted really good, very in line with her taste.

    "What does this lady want to buy?" Just as

    Zhuang Jiu walked into the store with Werther, the clerk greeted him enthusiastically: "We have white tea, black tea, green tea, etc., as well as our unique high mountains in Miaocheng. Tea. The taste and color of each type of tea are completely different. Please come with me, we have a special tea test room."

    Because people from other places come to buy in Miaocheng all the year round, the clerk is very familiar with sales.

    The clerk brought the wine into a small private room.

    The steaming tea leaves have been placed on the wooden coffee table, and there is a small holographic instructor on the opposite side, who will explain according to the set language and actions.

    "This cup is white tea. It has high medicinal value. It can also sober up hangover, clear heat and moisten the lungs, etc. It tastes sweet and sweet, and generally younger friends may like it."

    "This cup is our Miaocheng. The tea leaves are white, slightly bitter when you drink it, but it will quickly return to sweetness, and there is a mint fragrance, which is the most suitable for refreshing your mind. You can taste it."

    Zhuangjiu did not look at other teas, but It is to directly pick up the high mountain tea and throw it away.

    She had come for it.

    Indeed, the slight bitterness at the entrance is only for a moment, and then the tip of the tongue tastes the sweetness, and the place where the tea flows through is like being opened up, exuding a slight coldness.

    It tastes exactly the same as the unforgettable taste in the previous life!

    Zhuang Jiu immediately sobered up a lot.

    purchase! Must buy some more!

    Looking at the amount, and according to her selfishness, Zhuang Jiu bought six boxes of high mountain tea. In the future, when Zhuangjiu wants to create something, you can use it to refresh your mind. In addition, you can also enjoy this special taste in ordinary times.

    Because the box does not take up much space, Werther put it directly in the trunk, so as not to spend money on sending it.

    The Miao city at night has its unique blue-purple hue, reflecting the sky into the same color. This kind of light has a unique charm, which attracts people to want to walk around in it.

    If it weren't for the fact that the weather in March was too cold, and the fact that they were now on a mountain more than 3,000 meters above sea level, and the temperature was lower, Zhuang Jiu would probably have wanted to have dinner in the city before continuing the journey.

    Rubbing his hands together and breathing in, Zhuang Jiu put the things in the trunk and hurried back to the car. Werther quickly turned up the air conditioner, suddenly remembered something, and dragged his chubby body out again.

    After a while, it was holding steaming hot cocoa in its hands, and it was still smoking white smoke on a cold day.

    Zhuang Jiu took the hot cocoa and took a sip. The warm hot cocoa flowed into the stomach, the ice in the whole body seemed to be melted away, and the rigid body began to warm up. She sighed comfortably, her eyes almost squinting into slits.

    "It's great to have you by my side!" Zhuang Jiu couldn't help sighing.

    [Witter is also very happy to be able to help my sister! 】The little robot answered very seriously.

    "Let's go to the next city! I remember that Yan City is a famous mining city, and many parts of your body are also purchased from there. First, put some oil on your body, and then I will go to see if the blue ore comes out. What's the problem, buy some newly mined crystal ore, and finally go to dinner."

    [Thank you sister! 】Werther cheered happily and started the car slowly.

    Although the distance between Miaocheng and Yanshi is only 25 kilometers, it is calculated by straight-line distance. In fact, it has been going down the winding mountain road, and the winding distance is more than 50 kilometers, which is more than double the straight line distance.

    Going down the mountain, the temperature began to rise gradually, but it was still cold. Zhuangjiu packed the finished hot cocoa into the automatic processing box at the back. After the "kabahkaba" was crushed, the garbage was automatically compressed into a stack of small objects and placed in the corner of the processing box.

    This kind of packaging is non-polluting packaging. Even if it is discarded at will, it will be completely decomposed in about a month, and it will not pollute the soil.

    Yan City is located in a valley surrounded by mountains on three sides, and there is almost no flowing wind. Unlike Miaocheng, which is on the top of the mountain and blows the cold wind, this city is warm in winter and terribly hot in summer, so it is named such a city.

    The reason why Yan City is famous is that 1,000 years ago, someone discovered that the more than a dozen mountain ranges that Yan City was backed by actually contained crystal ore, blue ore, electric mist ore, and some rare ores that had not yet been determined for use.

    In an instant, the whole planet swarmed to a large number of miners who heard the news, and the alliance also rushed out to drive out all the greedy people who were eager to make a fortune by mining. Within two days, Yan City was officially taken over by the Alliance Star Mine Team.

    1000 years ago, the control of ore at that time was not strict, and all ores could be purchased in large quantities. But I don't know when it started, the circulation of ore gradually has to go through a strict reporting process.

    In particular, blue ore, a rare energy mineral that can be used in almost all aspects of life and used to supply energy, is strictly controlled.

    The road to Qinshan was not the same. The reason why Zhuangjiu and the others put Yanshi in the city plan that they must pass through on the road is that in addition to the need to buy these ores, there is another most important thing.

    The batch of blue ore that Werther purchased secretly was detained in Yan City and could not be shipped. She had to go to see what was going on in person.

    The author has something to say:

    Small Theater:

    Witte (grievance): Sister, the blue ore I bought was detained by QAQ.

    Zhuang Jiu (rolling up his sleeves): What! Dare not to ship? Wait until I go over and beat up the dealer... (It seems to be broken? Put down your sleeves silently.) Wait for me to go over and have a good theory with them!

    Some of the effects of tea are all sourced from Baidu, and there are some changes, which are not necessarily the same as the original ones.

    There are some private settings for the taste of high mountain tea, and Ben Gu compiled some settings and added them.

    ps: The best altitude for normal tea is between 1600-2000 meters (source Baidu), but! Ben Gu set this tea to be above 3000, so it has to be above 3000! (akimbo.jpg, it's a private design.) Please,

    little angels, please give Gugu a favorite after reading it... This is really important for children! Thank you little angels! ! ! Love you guys! ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 149 61
Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend of Huanuo" with the same name as her. S...
18.1K 256 74
The doomsday game has come, and more than seven billion people around the world have been involved in the battlefield of life and death. When human b...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
15.7K 472 66
The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with the same name from a third-class star. The...