The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 113

96 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 113 Marriage Talisman

    The results of the college entrance examination were finally released. Ren Zhaoruo did better than expected. According to the admission scores of previous years, her grades were stable. Ren Zhaoruo was relieved, and the smile on her face was more than a few days ago.

    Ren's parents and Ren's mother were also happy for their children, and with a big hand, they gave Ren Zhaoruo some pocket money to buy what she wanted. Ren Zhaoruo thanked her in a sweet tone, turned her head and dragged her boyfriend out to play.

    I felt sorry for Ren Yiyun, who just woke up, and wanted to celebrate the good news for his sister, but her sister went out to play with his most hated Wen Yan, and Ren Yiyun was so angry that his face was black all day.     Speaking of Ren Zhaoruo's side, in fact, this money is nothing to her, and she still has her own small treasury. But the 'bonus' was very meaningful and proved that her hard work paid off, and she plans to use the money to buy some gifts for her family and friends.     When she finished paying, she turned around and saw that her boyfriend didn't know where he was going. Looking closely, it turned out that Wen Yan was not far away. He was standing beside a stranger, not knowing what he was talking about, Ren Zhaoruo almost ignored him.     Ren Zhaoruo didn't want to disturb him, so he slowed down and walked over. Wen Yan just finished speaking, and when he saw Ren Zhaoruo walking towards him, he reached out to take the bag she was holding, and held her with the other hand.     "Finished?"     "Well..." Ren Zhaoruo blinked, "If I said not yet, I'm just tired and want to sit down for a rest. After the rest, should I continue shopping?"     Wen Yan smiled, "How long will it take to shop? Yes, I'll accompany you."     How could there be such an opportunity before, even going out with her had to wait for the opportunity, only when he met friends' parties could he attend together. Although Wen Yan used to hate shopping malls and hesitated between two items for a long time, now he enjoys this state.     "Then let's sit down and rest and have a cold drink." Ren Zhaoruo said proudly, "I'll treat you."     Wen Yan raised her eyebrows, "Then I'm welcome."

    The two walked to the nearby teahouse, and Ren Zhaoruo asked casually, "Who is that person who was talking to you just now? Is it the person who asked for directions?"

    "No." Wen Yan shook her head, "It's a local, I I asked him where the nearby temple is."

    "Temple?" Ren Zhaoruo joked, "Is it because my grades are so good that I want to repay my vow?"

    Wen Yan shook her head again, "It's not for this reason."

    "You still Do you remember when you gave me an amulet? This time I want to ask for a marriage amulet that will make us grow old."

    Ren Zhaoruo was stunned, according to her understanding of Wen Yan, he did not believe in the existence of these so-called gods, Buddhas and ghosts Yes, in fact, she is not a true believer herself, but she only asks God to help her when she is occasionally uncertain.

    Wen Yan felt a little embarrassed as soon as he finished speaking, obviously he didn't believe it, he quickly added: "It is said that sincerity is good, if this talisman can really make us grow old, then I will start today. It's not too late to believe."     After the two fell in love, Wen Yan was the one who changed the most, Ren Zhaoruo didn't know whether it was his original character or he changed because of her, and she preferred the latter.     According to the script provided by the system, the original character of Wen Yan should be Gao Leng Bingshan, and he would never do such a thing, let alone ask for a talisman.     Ren Zhaoruo suddenly had an idea - her awakening of self-awareness has not only changed her own life, but also changed many people's.     Wen Yan felt a little flustered when she saw that she didn't speak. His previous image was not like this. Could it be that she felt that she was different from the Wen Yan she imagined, the filter was broken, and she didn't like him anymore?     Should he say something to save his image?     Before he could speak, Ren Zhaoruo said, "Okay, let's go together."     Wen Yan looked at her, Ren Zhaoruo's face was not the disgust he imagined, but a smile and joy in his eyes.

    "It should be more sincere if the two of you go together? Although I haven't asked for such a talisman, let's take a look at it later."

    Ren Zhaoruo was not as good as Wen Yan thought at all. She didn't dislike him like this, but felt very moved.

    If Wen Yan treated her as coldly as they did when they didn't know each other, she would not have liked him at all, and would have even broken up with him a long time ago -- not getting unresponsive love, Ren Zhaoruo didn't think it was this true love.

    The love letter before they got together showed Ren Zhaoruo that Wen Yan was not as cold as she thought, and that he would also be infatuated with someone. Even after the two are together, Wen Yan will not be like some boys who do not cherish after catching up.     The marriage talisman is really nothing, and the relationship between the two is not maintained by the talisman, but it is also a kind of taste, which proves that the other party still has a heart. Barely can be considered a peace of mind, right? With sustenance, you may feel a little more relaxed.     Wen Yan quickly realized what Ren Zhaoruo meant. She thought she would make fun of her, but she didn't expect her to follow her own thoughts and help him speak - as expected of a girl he liked for several years, Wen Yan proud to think.     The marriage talisman was just his whim, and he didn't think he had to do it, but after receiving the support of his girlfriend, he wanted more and more to ask for a talisman to come back. What gods should I ask for? Forget it, don't worry about these, just ask whichever works.     Wen Yan said: "Well, we'll ask for a talisman after you finish buying what you want to buy."     Ren Zhaoruo poked his arm and said with a smile, "I don't know the way to the temple, I'll ask the tour guide to show you the way. I'm done."     "Okay." Wen Yan cooperated, "I won't let you get lost, I will definitely let you go back to the hotel safely."     ***     Ren Zhaoruo looked at the marriage talisman in the palm of his hand, the small pink bag made it easy Just figure out what type of spell it is.

    The size is not suitable for wearing on the neck, and the phone case just has a place to tie something, so she tied it to the phone, which just became a decoration. Even if you don't believe in the truth of the spell, it is not bad to treat it as an ordinary decoration.

    Wen Yan didn't intend to follow her example. He couldn't accept pink things appearing in his own world. He took off the phone case subconsciously, and imagined that the spell was in the phone case like last time, but found that the size was not suitable.

    Ren Zhaoruo saw sharply that there was still a piece of paper in his phone case, "What is this?"

    "The amulet you gave me last time." Wen Yan replied, "I don't know where to put it, my phone is almost never left. body, put it behind the phone, I can carry it with me."

    After coming to the temple, I heard Wen Yan mention the amulet, but Ren Zhaoruo didn't expect that he put it behind the phone case.

    Nowadays, people can go out without their wallet keys, but they must bring their mobile phones, and the same is true for Wen Yan. After putting it on the phone case, it means that he attaches great importance to this gift.

    Ren Zhaoruo regretted why he didn't give Wen Yan some more meaningful gifts at the time, but at the same time, he felt sweet, and there was nothing more pleasurable than the other person's attention to him. Even if it is just a very ordinary gift, it is enough to make her happy if she can get the care and love of the other party.

    She suggested: "Then... take out the charms, don't want this bag?"

    Wen Yan was a little reluctant, since this was all in his hands, he didn't want to take them apart like this. Just like his relationship with Ren Zhaoruo, no one can break them up.

    Wen Yan shook his head, "...I put it in my trouser pocket first, and then put it in my wallet when I get back to the hotel?" Ren     Zhaoruo didn't care

    , "It's okay, if you like it."

A lot of passers-by passed by them, all with familiar pink bags in their hands. It seems that this temple is indeed very famous, and tourists come for this.

    Ren Zhaoruo suddenly said a thoughtless sentence, "It should be quite effective here, right?"

    Wen Yan followed her line of sight, hugged her with a smile, and said softly: "Yeah, the local person I asked strongly recommended me to come here, he also said that he has friends who have never been in love, please After getting the marriage talisman, I found a girlfriend soon, and I came back excitedly to repay my promise."

    Ren Zhaoruo looked up at Wen Yan, the shadows of the trees were mottled, he was like the hero who came out of a girl's cartoon, like an unreal dream .

    She didn't dare to speak loudly, for fear of waking up from the dream, so she only dared to whisper, "Then we will have a day when we come back to repay our vows, right?

    " Afterwards, he coaxed her softly, "I believe that we will not decide whether we can reach the end because of the ineffectiveness of this spell. There is only one correct answer to this question."

    "We will grow old together forever."

    - We are campus sweet The hero and heroine of the text, our story only has a happy ending, and there will be no other results. We must be long till our story ends.

    Ren Zhaoruo has never been more grateful than now that he is a character in a novel, and the already doomed ending sounds a bit acceptable. They are the protagonists of Tianwen, how could they be separated because of something.

    She nodded vigorously and replied, "Well, definitely." The

    two walked around the temple before returning to the hotel together.

    Ren Zhaoruo prepared gifts for the two families and blocked the mouth of Ren Yiyun, who wanted to get angry when she saw them coming back—although the younger sister left herself and went out with that nasty stinky boy secretly, the younger sister prepared her own gift, She still has her own brother in her heart, and her boyfriend can't surpass his status!

    The parents on both sides were very moved. Ren’s father pulled Wen’s father to show off how good their daughter was, while Ren’s mother and Wen’s mother were studying how far the two children’s colleges were from home and whether they should rent a house for them. they live.

    Ren Zhaoruo and Wen Yan sat on the side, watching the mothers discussing their future, the feeling of being blessed by their parents was better than being blessed by others. Some couples were forced to separate even though they were in love with each other because their parents disagreed. worry about such a thing.

    She joked: "I didn't even have to choose the wedding when I saw it. They have all been arranged, and we can attend."

    After hearing this, Wen Yan looked straight at Ren Zhaoruo, she was seen A little uncomfortable, "What's wrong?"

    "It's nothing." Wen Yan pursed her lips and smiled, "I was thinking that before I proposed to you, you imagined the scene of our marriage. Does this mean that I have to speed up? Speed?"

    Ren Zhaoruo was so shy that she turned her face away, how could she seem like she really wanted to marry him soon!

    She hurriedly said: "No, you heard it wrong, I didn't say anything."

    Ren Zhaoruo heard Wen Yan's chuckle, she was so embarrassed that she was about to turn her head to continue to refute, but he was hugged from behind.

    "It's me who wants to marry you home." Wen Yan said, "Waiting for one more day will be torture."

    Ren Zhaoruo was instantly happy, but she still wanted to return to the scene, "This is what you said, I heard, you can Don't take this sentence back."

    "Well, don't take it back." Wen Yan whispered close to her ear, "I'm not the kind of person who goes back on his word."     Ren

    Zhaoruo: "?"

Get rid of this feeling now.

    She heard the person behind her say, "When I graduate from college—no, when I'm 22, I'll be able to marry you and go home. I hope I can get a positive answer from you at that time."

    She gave an affirmative answer . : "My answer will never change."

    The author has something to say:

    On the last day, I finally came back... The unfinished end will definitely not be unfinished!

    Originally, I left in early July, but I was dragged by the supervisor to the beginning of August. ToT, I will slowly finish the story! ! ! Although I don't know if anyone is watching...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...
21.6K 287 19
全世界跪求我直播算命[玄学] 作者:清清一色 Not my Story
4.2K 258 5
"Would he love me if I was prettier?" One drunk confession finally broke the barrier between them and lead to something they've both always wanted...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...