The only normal person

Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 94

101 1 0
Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 94 The direction of BE

    Ren Zhaoruo took a bite of the popsicle and was shocked by the freezing, but she couldn't stop. The hot weather will melt the popsicles if you don't eat it quickly.

    It is summer vacation now, and she will be a senior when the school starts. The vacation for prospective seniors is very short. After the final exam of senior two, she will have to make up for two weeks of classes. Back to school in mid-August.

    I learned that in Ren Zhaoruo's dreams, she was sitting at the desk writing papers and woke up in a cold sweat. It was really a nightmare.

    However, in addition to studying, there are still good things happening around her.

    Ren Cheming officially graduated from university, and when he took the graduation photo, the Ren family went to his graduation ceremony. Having missed more than 20 years of his life before, they couldn't miss the last graduation ceremony.

    The classmates who recognized the Ren family didn't dare to say anything, and the classmates who didn't recognize them asked Ren Cheming suspiciously.

    "Who are they?"

    Ren Cheming held the bachelor hat that was about to fall off, waved in the direction of Ren's parents, and said with a smile, "They are my family."

    He didn't mention his family affairs at school, it was nothing People knew that his 'parents' were no longer there. For the family members who suddenly appeared, they just thought that Ren Cheming hid it too deeply and didn't tell them about it. However, Ren Cheming's character is not that everything goes out, and it is normal not to tell them.

    Ren Cheming spent the most meaningful graduation ceremony in his life. At the end, Ren's father asked the passing students to take a group photo for their family. This photo was printed by Ren's father and placed in the living room of Ren's house. Everyone came as a guest. everyone will see it.     After he graduated, he entered Ren's work under the arrangement of Ren's father. It's just that he didn't listen to his father's words. He sat on the top floor as soon as he entered the company. Regardless of whether the employees were convinced or not, he himself believed that he did not have the strength to hold this position for the time being.

    Ren Cheming started from low and asked Ren's father to arrange a small position for him, and he had to learn slowly. Ren's father agreed, and even asked Ren Qingmeng not to take care of him because he was his younger brother, but to treat him like the boss would treat his employees.

    Ren Qingmeng was a little worried, but Ren Cheming said that this was exactly the effect she wanted, and she nodded in agreement.

    Ren Cheming lived to twenty-seven years old in his last life, and his social experience is still insufficient. He has never entered a company of Ren's level. Although he is very good, there are many people who are better than him. If Ren's father hadn't opened the back door for him, He does not necessarily have to rely on his own strength to enter the Ren family.

    He concealed his identity, forgot the past of his previous life, regarded himself as a student who had just graduated and still needed experience, obeyed the arrangement of his boss and the teachings of Ren's father and Ren Qingmeng, and improved himself through continuous learning.     At the same time, Ren Yiyun also has good news. The school agreed to his application for resumption of school. After the summer vacation, he also returned to the school and started classes as a junior.     When he started school, Ren Zhaoruo had already returned to school for nearly half a month. The study in the third year of high school forced her to put down games and novels. After school, she went to sleep after taking a shower, and took all the time to sleep.     But the night before he went back to school, Ren Zhaoruo rarely stayed up all night to chat with him.     Ren Yiyun's luggage was already packed, but he was so nervous that he couldn't sleep, he dug out everything one by one and checked again whether he had brought it all. The two-year absence from campus life made him fear and look forward to it. The whole family could feel his emotions. In order not to put pressure on him, he said nothing and pretended not to notice.     Ren Zhaoruo yawned, "Brother, you've already checked this box, you can just let it go."     After her sister said this, Ren Yiyun put down the box embarrassedly, "I'll check it for the last time."     "Come on, Come and sit for a while, don't walk around, my eyes are dying."     Ren Zhaoruo patted the vacant seat next to him, "I'm not as nervous as you when I started my third year of high school." Ren Yiyun shrugged, "You Try not to go back to school for two years to see if you are nervous."

    "Speaking of which...are you the oldest person in the same grade?" Ren Zhaoruo made a face at him, "Don't say your age easily, or you will be thought that you will be admitted to university after repeating two years of study.

    Ren Yiyun squinted her, "There are also those who study late. There must be someone older than me or the same age." "But, brother, I wish you a happy start to school. "

    Ren Zhaoruo smiled, "Your hard work It's not in vain, this time you have to study hard and don't give up halfway."

    "I see." Ren Yiyun pursed his lips and smiled, "Thank you and Cheming for your help, without you, I really can't make it on my own. Here."

    "Don't say thank you, use practical actions to be the most practical." Ren Zhaoruo blinked, "How about inviting me to dinner?"

    Ren Yiyun rubbed her head and scolded with a smile, "You just like to pit brother. Isn't it?"

    "Where do I have it!" Ren Zhaoruo said dissatisfiedly, "Isn't this the most practical way?"

    Her joke eased Ren Yiyun's nervousness. Those worries were left behind by him, and it was still with his family. Most comfortable together. No matter how sad or sad, it will be healed by her.

    "When you finish the college entrance examination, brother will invite you and Cheming to eat delicious food." Ren Yiyun said seriously, "You have to study hard, and I will study hard."

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded vigorously, "Well, let's work hard together! "

    Ren Yiyun has already thought about it, he will study hard at school for the past two years, get his graduation certificate, and then go out to find a job. He can no longer rely on the Ren family, he wants to make his own money to support himself.

    Ren Cheming entered Ren's work, he will get everything that belongs to him, then he has to work hard.

    To be financially independent and support yourself. At that time, whether you want to stay in Ren's house or move out by yourself, instead of being unable to support yourself, you can only live in Ren's house.

    Seeing Ren Zhaoruo dozing off, Ren Yiyun couldn't keep his eyes open and insisted on talking to himself, which made him laugh so hard, and then 'rushed' her back to sleep.

    Ren Zhaoruo was entangled for a second and then chose to sleep - he was just going to school, not what he was doing, and could meet and chat in the future.

    The siblings said good night to each other, and Ren Zhaoruo left his bedroom.

    She remembered something and said, "System, is this script over?"

    [Yes, the mission status has been completed, and the host has successfully modified the plot. It is no longer a matter of the true and false young master fighting for the end of life and death. 】

    "That's good." Ren Zhaoruo yawned again. Originally, she wanted to inquire about the script, but she was too sleepy, so she decided to ask another day.

    As for this other day, I don't know how many days have passed...

    ***

    When she asked which school she was going to apply for, Ren Zhaoruo used to answer that she didn't know, but now she has a specific goal - Tang Da or Di Da , she wants to be an alumni with her sister or brother.

    According to her current grades, there is still a little gap between the two universities. After learning about her thoughts, her family members are trying to help her. Ren Qingmeng dug out the notebook from that year, Ren Cheming took time to help her with tutoring, and Liu Wenyin also took advantage of her spare time to give her a small class to stabilize her knowledge.

    With a goal, there is motivation. Ren Zhaoruo immersed himself in the sea of ​​books and said very little.

    The third year of high school is the last year of high school, and it is also the last chance to fight. Not only Ren Zhaoruo, but Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong are also studying hard. They don't play basketball anymore. The dribbling hand is holding a pen and fighting the problem.

    She wanted to go to these two universities. Several friends knew that this was good news for Wen Yan. He originally wanted to enroll in the same university as her, and in the future he will also find opportunities to inquire about her wishes. Now that she has taken the initiative to tell him the news, he doesn't have to try to pry open other people's mouths.

    Tang Da and Di Da are both extremely excellent universities, and Ren Zhaoruo is working hard for this, so he can't fall behind.

    But... Wen Yan put down her pen and turned to look at Ren Zhaoruo in the back row. She was also working on the questions seriously and did not focus on other things.

    It seems that they haven't chatted for more than five sentences in a long time. Most of the common topics between him and Ren Zhaoruo are games and studies. Now that she is busy with her studies, she rarely plays games. Every time he hopes to log in, he can't see her online.

    As for learning, even if she was talking, she would ask herself how to solve this question. If she couldn't talk about other topics, she solved the answer and ended the conversation.

    The two of them had different hobbies. Wen Yan didn't know how to talk to her at all. It was strange to talk about TV dramas. She didn't understand when talking about basketball. If you don't take the initiative to find a topic, relying on his mouth, you can't talk at all.

    The relationship between the two seemed to return to the state where they didn't say a word before, but it was better than then, at least not to the extent that they would not say hello when they met on the road.     Now it has become an opportunity for him. If he meets her on the road, he will use all his excuses to stay by her side and accompany her for a while, even if it is just a short distance from the classroom to the school gate, he is already satisfied. .     I don't know how long this state will last. Wen Yan is a little upset. They are students. Of course, the most important thing is to study.     He couldn't ask her not to learn to stay with him for a while, he could only comfort himself and say that it would be fine to have a holiday, and she would have time to talk to himself during the holiday. No matter how late the college entrance examination is, after the college entrance examination, they will definitely be able to return to the state of the previous period.     Wen Yan brainwashed himself like this, so that he didn't care so much about her and whether or not there was something. He should focus on his studies.     But because of his personality, he is reluctant to speak, preferring to take a step back and pray that the future will be better, and he is unwilling to go forward to express his intentions, which causes the script to go in the direction of BE.     Only when he is stimulated and finally willing to tell his thoughts to the people he likes can he see the light of the future - the     author has something to say:

    If you want to write a derivative series, you can start with Ren Cheming. I feel that the setting of "my colleague is my boss's son" is quite interesting. I have read similar articles a few years ago, and it is still popular now. Terrible hahaha.

    Then the campus text will speed up! I don't want to drag it on any longer, otherwise everyone will be wiped out by my water plot TAT

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

68.7K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...
29K 286 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...
46.2K 866 155
After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end. Afterwards, when she pok...
Accidental Marriage A E I N 🌼

Любовные романы

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...