The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 83

130 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 83 Farewell to Yuan District

    The road in the alley is bumpy, and once it rains, there will be water everywhere. Ren Zhaoruo is glad that he is wearing sneakers today, otherwise it would be really difficult to maintain balance on this kind of road.

    When I looked up, I saw clothes hanging from the wires. It may be because the buildings here are relatively close together, and wet clothes cannot be dried completely, so the residents hang their clothes in a place where they can get sunlight.

    Originally, Ren Zhaoruo didn't know these things, but Zhu Qian mentioned it to her - Zhu Qian wanted to use the prize money from the competition to buy a washing machine with drying function for her family, but her parents said that it is better to save money than waste money. , She asked curiously, only to know that the balcony of Zhu Qian's house was very close to the building next door.     At that time, Ren Zhaoruo couldn't imagine such a thing, the Ren family could be exposed to the sun everywhere, and couldn't understand what Zhu Qian meant. But until now, only after seeing it with her own eyes did she know that what Zhu Qian said was true. Her nose was sore, what kind of life did my brother live in before.     Xu Cheming looked back at Ren Zhaoruo, and did not see any disgust or pitiful expression on her face, and his nervousness relaxed a lot. He was very afraid that Ren Zhaoruo would look down on this place. Although the life in Yuan District was very difficult, this place was always his home, and he had lived here for more than ten years.     It's not like he likes it, but it's also a place of great significance to him. He could understand that Ren Zhaoruo, who had lived a prosperous life since childhood, would not like it here, but he didn't really want to see her showing her dislike.     Fortunately, if Ren Zhao didn't have any special reaction, he wouldn't feel sorry for it.     Finally arrived at his 'home', Xu Cheming said softly: "Here we are."     Ren Zhaoruo looked at the dilapidated residential building and smiled at Xu Cheming, "Okay."     She followed behind Xu Cheming, there was no elevator in this building, so she had to walk Go upstairs. However, Xu Cheming lives on the fourth floor, the floor is not high, and she is not a person who lacks exercise, so walking a few stairs is nothing.     Xu Cheming took out the key and opened the last door.

    He reminded embarrassingly, "The house is a bit small."

    Ren Zhaoruo shook his head, "It's okay." The

    house is indeed not big. Although it is one bedroom and one living room, the living room and rooms are very small. The only room was not a bedroom, it was transformed into a study by Xu Cheming, with a large bookcase and desk, and a wardrobe for storing clothes. The bed was placed in the living room, partitioned into half sleeping and half eating.

    Learning used to be Xu Cheming's only way out. He had to read with his heart to get out of the predicament, so he would rather sleep in the living room and leave room for study so that he could study with peace of mind.

    Xu Cheming poured Ren Zhaoruo a glass of water and asked her to sit down for a rest. He turned around and went into the bedroom to pack up. Ren Zhaoruo didn't sit down, but looked around.

    The area is small, but the owner makes good use of every space and makes every space come in handy. Xu Cheming was very good at packing things, and opened the door of the cabinet at will, and the items inside were neatly arranged. It was obvious that he was a very good person.

    There are still some half-used condiments in the kitchen, and it seems that he will still cook at home.

    When Xu Cheming came out of the room, he didn't see his sister sitting on the sofa. Instead, he was studying with a bottle of soy sauce in the kitchen.

    Seeing him approaching, Ren Zhaoruo shook the soy sauce in his hand, "Brother Cheming, can you still cook for yourself?"

    "Yes, if you have time, you will cook it yourself. The food outside is too expensive." Xu Cheming smiled lightly. Said, "If there is a chance in the future, my brother will show you his hands."

    Ren Zhaoruo said excitedly: "Okay!"

    Xu Cheming reached out and took the soy sauce in Ren Zhaoruo's hand. After he moved away, these seasonings would be useless. Clean them up this time.

    Ren Zhaoruo also took this into consideration, and she suggested, "Let me help my brother pack things together, and the two of us can work faster."

    Xu Cheming didn't want to tire her, "No need, Zhaoruo just sit down and wait for me."

    "Oh, I'm sitting there but you're packing, and I'll feel uncomfortable all over." Ren Zhaoruo blinked, "Let me help you pack up. On the way back, will my brother invite me to drink milk tea? Just treat it as me. The labor cost."

    Xu Cheming couldn't tell her, but accepting her intentions, he touched her head and smiled helplessly: "Brother, I'll find you a glove, you can wear it and then clean it up."

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded, " Good." The

    two brothers and sisters started working together, and the speed of cleaning up was much faster than Xu Cheming did alone. Some things are now reluctant to throw away before, and the things that you want to keep and take away are packed with backpacks. Xu Cheming also simply cleaned up and covered the furniture with cloth to prevent dust.

    After closing the window, Xu Cheming dragged his luggage and stood at the door, looking back at the place where he had lived for more than ten years, as if he could still see the figure of a child standing on a small stool to cook for him.

    Ren Zhaoruo waited quietly, waiting for him to say goodbye to the past.

    "Let's go." He looked back at his sister.

    Ren Zhaoruo smiled back, "Yeah."

    Uncle Zhang helped them put their luggage in the car, and the people who had been watching for a long time finally recognized Xu Cheming.

    "Cheming?" The man asked suspiciously, "Where are you going? Who are these people?"

    Xu Cheming was dressed differently today. If someone hadn't recognized him and shouted his name, others would have no idea about this. who is it.

    "That's right, Cheming, why are you dressed like this?"

    This is a long story, and if you explain it one by one, it might not be enough today. Xu Cheming summed it all up: "I'm going home."

    "Home? "The man touched his head.

    Xu Cheming didn't intend to explain, he bowed deeply to them, "Thank you for taking care of you all these years."

    "Why do you say this, we are a family!"

    "Yes, yes, don't be so polite, we really I feel embarrassed."

    Xu Cheming smiled and said, "I'll come back to see you."

    Although he didn't know what was going on, the neighbors waved goodbye to him and told him to live a good life after returning home, and not to come back to this dilapidated place in the end.

    Ren Zhaoruo listened to their chat, although the people here are not as rich as those in Lanyuan, but the human touch here is stronger than those in Lanyuan. It was in such an environment that Xu Cheming grew up. Although life was difficult, he still had someone by his side.

    After saying goodbye, the brother and sister got into the car and set foot on the way home.

    Xu Cheming fulfilled his promise and bought a cup of milk tea for himself and Ren Zhaoruo. He was also very happy to see Ren Zhaoruo's satisfied appearance.

    "That's right." Ren Zhaoruo put down the milk tea and looked at the people around him, "Brother Cheming, how do you plan to arrange this house? You won't live here in the future, it's your plan..."

    Xu Cheming replied, "I already have one. Thoughts."

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded, "That's good."

    ***

    After Xu Cheming returned to Ren's house, the first thing he did was to ask Ren's father to share his thoughts, although he felt very uncomfortable about asking Ren's father. Excuse me, but he also has no other better way.

    ——"Can you lend me some money and let me buy the house in Yuan District?"

    Father Ren was stunned for a while, then nodded quickly, "Okay."

    Father Ren did not ask any reason, it was Xu Cheming who came here For the first time after the Ren family, he asked himself for help. He had been wronged by leaving Ren Yiyun before, but he couldn't even accept his offer to go.

    "Thank you." Xu Cheming pursed his lips, "That's where I have lived for a long time, and I don't want it to fall into the hands of others." In the

    past, the rent was paid by an old friend of the Xu family's parents, and when Xu Cheming grew up Afterwards, I worked part-time to make money to pay the rent. The house was dilapidated but did not affect its high house price. He didn't have the money to buy a house, so he could only ask Ren's father to help him.

    Xu Cheming was worried that Ren's father would think that he would speak loudly. As soon as he recognized his family, he reached out and asked them to get the money, but then he thought about why he couldn't help him. Ren Yiyun had enjoyed a wealthy family for more than 20 years. Why can't I enjoy the same treatment myself?     Seeing the tangle on Xu Cheming's face, Ren's father softened and said, "Cheming, you can tell Dad anything you want, and Dad will do his best to satisfy you. Don't worry about losing face, you are Dad. Your child, you can play tricks like your father, just like your sister."     Xu Cheming nodded vigorously, "Thank you."     Father Ren smiled and waved his hand, "Don't be so polite, everyone is a family."     "Do you want your room? Redecorating it?" Father Ren remembered that his room was just tidy up in a hurry, "Rearrange it according to your liking?"     "No need for now." Xu Cheming shook his head, "I like the way it looks now."     "That's good." Ren's father continued, "Let Ruoruo go to the mall with you another day to choose some supplies, the little girl's vision is not bad, the theory is a set of rules, and you are so dizzy that you spend money to buy what she said. ."     Xu Cheming smiled and said, "Okay."     He went back to his bedroom and packed up the things he brought back from Yuan District. There was a knock on the door, and Ren Zhaoruo pushed it open and came in.     "Brother Cheming, are you packing?"     Xu Cheming nodded and said, "Yes."     Ren Zhaoruo sat on Xu Cheming's bed and watched him sort out. Xu Cheming remembered something, raised his head and asked her.     "Zhaoruo is going back to school tomorrow, right?"     "Yes." Ren Zhaoruo pretended to be aggrieved, "I finally enjoyed a two-day vacation, but I have to go back to class again."     Xu Cheming pursed his lips and smiled, "Zhao Ruo is a sophomore in high school now, right? You can ask your brother if you have any questions about your studies."

    "Okay, okay, I'll come back and ask you if I have a problem that I can't solve." Ren Zhaoruo nodded, "Isn't Brother Cheming also a senior? Are you going to go back to school, or do you want to do an internship?

    " He wanted to go out for an internship, but Xu Cheming finally found his family and wanted to spend his time with his family. Ren's father and Ren's mother were very moved when they learned of his thoughts. His long-lost son wanted to be closer to his family, instead of blaming them for not abandoning him and favoring another child.

    With a big wave of his hand, Ren's father arranged for him an internship certificate stamped with Ren's official seal.

    No one thought something was wrong. After all, Ren Yiyun decided to leave school if he wanted to. Xu Cheming wanted to stay at home and spend more time with his family. Rounding up also counts as an internship.

    "Don't be in a hurry to find a job." Xu Cheming paused, "I want to stay with you for a while longer.

    " I want to have a good time, I don't want to work so hard.

    Ren Zhaoruo remembered the original script and saw Xu Cheming's depressed expression, she blamed herself for asking this question.

    She got up and sat beside Xu Cheming, held his arm, and said to him coquettishly: "Brother Cheming, you have to do what you say, and spend more time with me and Mom and Dad."

    Xu Cheming rubbed her cheeks. Head, "Okay, brother will do what he says."

    Ren Zhaoruo and Xu Cheming chatted for a while, but Xu Cheming used the reason of going to school tomorrow to 'please' go back to the room, she reluctantly went back to the bedroom, packed her schoolbag and went to bed Lie down.

    The past few days have been full of things about Xu Cheming and Ren Yiyun, and she has forgotten that she is still a sophomore in high school, and all she has to do now is study.

    Hmm... Wait, she suddenly remembered that the final exam was in less than half a month. She asked for leave for two days and didn't go back to school. Can she still keep up with the progress of her studies? Is she really screwed?

    The author says:

    The script of the true and false young master is not completely over, and will continue to be mentioned in the follow-up, interspersed with the excessive plot of the heroine's campus life. I don't know if I can finish this book in April [Lighting a Cigarette]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 165 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...
13.3K 125 30
Author: Eat Meat Sauce Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update: 2022-12-07 12:51:23 [Rebirth + Space + Stron...
16.3K 216 21
和顶流哥哥上求生综艺后 作者:孑与鹿 Not my Story
51.7K 964 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...