The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 81

138 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 81 Difficult Decisions

    Ren's father's state at this time is not suitable for driving, and he has to take care of his wife who is out of control. Ren Qingmeng specially called the driver Uncle Zhang to come and take them back.

    She stood at the entrance of the hospital and watched the car carrying Ren's parents, Ren's mother and Xu Cheming away. Ren Zhaoruo helped Ren Yiyun to follow behind her. The three walked to the parking lot together, got into her car and prepared to leave.

    Ren Qingmeng turned her head to look at her younger brother and sister, Ren Yiyun's face was still pale, holding Ren Zhaoruo's hand tightly, while Ren Zhaoruo looked at him worriedly.

    She and Ren Zhaoruo were there when they came, but Xu Cheming's position was changed to Ren Yiyun, and the atmosphere was very different.

    Before starting the car, Ren Qingmeng took a deep breath and adjusted her emotions. She is now the calmest person in the Ren family, she must remain calm.

    She entered Ren's work when she was an adult. Years of experience made her calm in dealing with things. In addition, the departure of her first love boyfriend Kang Yi made her experience the collapse of her death. No matter what happened in the future, she would not be easily knocked down.     Now the only person others can rely on is herself, even if she is going to fall, she will be the last one to fall. This is what she has to do as the eldest daughter of the Ren family.     Even though Ren Qingmeng's reaction was not as obvious as that of Ren's parents and Ren's mother, when she was waiting for the traffic light, she impatiently tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, looking around to see why she had to wait so long, she had already betrayed her.     Finally back at Ren's house, Aunt Huang opened the door to greet the three, "Miss, sir, is waiting for you in the study."     Ren Qingmeng nodded, put the car key on the shoe cabinet, quickly changed her shoes, and rushed to the study. Ren Zhaoruo probably guessed that this was to discuss the whereabouts of Xu Cheming and Ren Yiyun. She didn't want to be absent, but Ren Yiyun behind him needed her help, so she couldn't just leave him like this.     Seeing her anxiety, Aunt Huang said thoughtfully, "Miss Zhaoruo will follow, I'll take care of Young Master Yiyun."

    Ren Yiyun immediately raised his head and looked at Ren Zhaoruo in horror, as if she was going to leave him behind. Aunt Huang supported Ren Yiyun. She had watched the children of Ren's family grow up. She knew their characters, and she also knew how to comfort Ren Yiyun.

    Ren Zhaoruo gritted his teeth and let go of Ren Yiyun's hand, "Brother, I'll be back soon, trust me."

    Aunt Huang cooperated: "Are you hungry, young master? I've prepared your favorite meal for you, and I'll take you there. Let's have dinner?"

    Ren Yiyun nodded reluctantly, followed Aunt Huang to the restaurant, he turned his head in three steps to see if Ren Zhaoruo would disappear first.

    Until his figure disappeared in front of him, Ren Zhaoruo quickly ran to the study.

    Hearing the door opening, the two people in the study turned their heads at the same time, and they were relieved to see Ren Zhaoruo.

    Father Ren pinched his eyebrows wearily, "Zhaoruo, what's the matter? Your sister and I are discussing things."

    As Ren Zhaoruo expected, they were indeed discussing the two children.

    "I know what you're talking about." Ren Zhaoruo said firmly, "I want to make a decision with you."

    Ren's father wanted to shake his head and refuse, but suddenly remembered that next month will be his youngest daughter's seventeenth birthday, and she will be an adult in one year. , time flies so fast - the little daughter has grown up too, not a child anymore.

    "Then... all right." He nodded.

    Ren's mother was staying with Xu Cheming, while Ren Yiyun was being looked after by Aunt Huang, and the remaining three discussed how to deal with the two children.

    Xu Cheming is the real child of the Ren family, he is definitely going to come back to the Ren family, and he also has the will to recognize his family, otherwise he would not have come to the house in the first place.

    As for Ren Yiyun...that's the problem. The Xu family's parents are gone, he can't go back to the Xu family, and his family is gone.

    Ren Zhaoruo recalled the original novel. In the plot, Ren's father decided to send Ren Yiyun back. It was a good discussion. In the end, Ren Yiyun was kept by Ren's mother, and Xu Cheming's heart began to be unbalanced.

    Although Xu Cheming has the same blood, Ren Yiyun and the Ren family have been together for more than 20 years, and it is normal to be reluctant. Even if they are not relatives whose blood is thicker than water, they are also family.

    Instead of saying good things and regretting things like the original plot, it is better to make a decision to 'stay' from the beginning.

    Not to mention Ren Zhaoruo himself, other people can't make a choice between the two children. It seems that I am sorry for Xu Cheming not to send Ren Yiyun away, but it is unacceptable for him to send Ren Yiyun away - thinking of another child in front of one child every day, It will only make Xu Cheming more painful.

    Ren Zhaoruo decided to speak her mind and persuaded her father and sister to adopt her opinion.

    "I believe everyone is as reluctant as I am to my brother--" She paused, this 'brother' is now more than one person, she added, "I am reluctant to bear Brother Yiyun, we can ask Brother Cheming and Brother Yiyun for their opinions , if both of them accept it, parents can actually adopt Brother Yiyun, after all his parents are gone..."

    "This approach may not be very fair to Brother Cheming, but compared to what happens after Brother Yiyun is sent away ..." Guilt, let's miss Brother Yiyun in front of Brother Cheming, why don't we just keep him and treat the two children fairly."     Ren Zhaoruo's words are actually a bit idealistic, after all, the reality is not as simple as she thought, not to mention Ren Yi Whether Yun wants to stay or not, whether Xu Cheming agrees or not is a question. But her idea was actually a better way, Ren Fu and Ren Qingmeng agreed with her.     "If it's right, I'm really worried that this will happen." Father Ren sighed, "Ayun has been with us for so many years, and it is impossible to let him go easily. I believe your mother has the same "I will talk to them later, and listen to their opinions. "     Father Ren said: "I will talk to them later and listen to their opinions."     He is the head of the family, and he will be more convincing when he comes forward.     Ren Zhaoruo breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately her father accepted her advice. The silent Ren Qingmeng also nodded. Dad had made a decision, and it was time for her to implement it.

    ——The young master of the Ren family turned out to be a fake young master, and the real young master is someone else. We should discuss the countermeasures for this big news, but we must not let the unscrupulous media smear them.

    Ren was not worried about bad news, she was worried that someone would attack Xu Cheming or Ren Yiyun. Both children are innocent and should not be maliciously guessed. Her sister's previous hot search made her know how ugly people's words would be. She didn't want such a thing to happen to her family again.

    And... Ren Yiyun didn't inherit the company's heart. At that time, Ren's father handed over the company to Ren Qingmeng to manage. Now that he has a younger brother, it means that the Ren family's things need to be redistributed.     Ren Qingmeng didn't know if Xu Cheming had any thoughts on Ren's. If he had, she should have let him work for Ren's, and divided half of her powers to him and run the Ren's together with him.     The more she thought about it, the more troublesome it became. Ren Qingmeng sighed. Originally, her father handed the Ren family to her. She already had a lot of work to do. Fourteen hours is really not enough.     But think about it on the bright side, one more person to help Mrs. Ren means that the burden on her can be easier, and she doesn't have to deal with so many things every day...     "Xiaomeng and Ruoruo go to dinner first, you have been together for several hours. There's no more to eat." Ren's father said, "I'll talk to Cheming about his thoughts later, and then talk to Ayun."     Ren Qingmeng and Ren Zhaoruo looked at each other, and they both knew it wasn't a good idea to stay. opportunity.     "Okay, I understand." Ren Zhaoruo nodded obediently, "Then Dad will have to eat later, but he can't 'sleep and sleep'."     Father Ren smiled: "Thank you Ruoruo for your concern, Dad knows."     Ren Qingmeng led the way. After my sister left the study and closed the door, she instructed her sister, "If Ruoruo goes to the restaurant first, I'll let Cheming go to the study, and we'll have something to eat with my mother later."     Ren Zhaoruo said obediently, "En."

    She came to the restaurant alone and didn't see Aunt Huang and Ren Yiyun. She looked out the glass window and saw that they were playing with Bian Mu in the garden. With the company of pets and Aunt Huang's comfort, Ren Yiyun's expression softened a lot, and she was relieved.

    All day, I just drank some porridge for breakfast, Ren Zhaoruo felt his empty stomach, and now he felt that he was too hungry.

    After finally waiting for Ren Mu and Ren Qingmeng, she immediately picked up the chopsticks to eat, as if she had been hungry for several lifetimes.

    Ren's mother still had no appetite, and was persuaded by her two daughters to eat something. She kept looking in the direction of the study worriedly, "What does your father want to say to them?"

    Ren Qingmeng said concisely, "Discuss their respective whereabouts. ."

    Ren's mother opened her mouth, but didn't say anything. She knew that Xu Cheming would stay, and she knew what he was thinking when she was alone with him just now. She wanted to ask about Ren Yiyun, but she didn't know if she should ask—it seemed she was sorry for Xu Cheming if she asked, and it would be uncomfortable if she didn't ask, and she really didn't know what to do.

    Ren Qingmeng saw what her mother was worried about, and said bluntly: "Things will develop in a good direction. We all hope that this will be a happy ending, and my father is also working hard for this."

    Ren's mother breathed a sigh of relief, " That's good..." The

    three women didn't know what Father Ren said to the two children, and they took turns being called in to talk to Father Ren alone. Xu Cheming, who came out first, looked as usual, and did not show any disappointment or disgust. It seemed... he should have accepted Ren's statement.

    Aware of Ren Zhaoruo's gaze, he smiled gently at her.

    "Is Zhaoruo full?"

    "I'm still eating." Ren Zhaoruo smiled slyly, "Aunt Huang's food is delicious. Brother Cheming, would you like to eat some with me?"

    Xu Cheming nodded and took it out in the kitchen. The new tableware was sitting next to Ren Zhaoruo, listening to Ren Zhaoruo and him recommend which dish to eat, he would choose which dish to eat, the atmosphere was very harmonious.

    He treated Ren Zhaoruo as his sister for a long time, but now that the identification result is out, she is really his sister, so it is a matter of course for him to be nice to her.     Ren's mother and Ren Qingmeng were relieved when they saw their relationship, and it was a lie to say that they were not worried about whether Xu Cheming and the Ren family would get along well. Now that they see him and Ren Zhaoruo getting along very well, it is exactly what they are looking forward to. It's the best news in recent times. 

   The door of the study was finally opened. Father Ren and Ren Yiyun came out of the study one after the other. Xu Cheming and Ren Zhaoruo, who were eating, put down their chopsticks. 

   Ren Zhaoruo held her breath, ready to wait for Ren's father to announce the final result.

     The author has something to say:

    According to the current plot, I feel that this book will end after 100 chapters, hahahaha, and there will be a campus script [Lighting a cigarette] later,

     but if the timeline is concerned, it will probably be written until the male and female protagonists graduate from high school. As for whether it will be I will write about the university so it has not been decided yet, let's see where I write about it. The current time line is approaching the winter vacation of the second year of high school~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 190 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
23.4K 186 13
your name is maddison and u are 10 years old. when u were younger you were mentally and physically abused by your birth parents. one day someone came...
31.2K 367 24
The heroine of the dog-blood abuse novel holds the sweet script↓ 1. You can't imagine the happiness of a substitute. You can't imagine the happiness...