The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 80

142 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 80 Final Results

    More than five hours have passed, and the identification still has no results. Everyone had no appetite, and Ren Qingmeng called someone to prepare some meals, but everyone could not use it.

    Ren's father and his nervous mother went outside the hospital to breathe a sigh of relief, Ren Qingmeng went out to answer the phone, and there were only three people left in the lounge: Ren Yiyun, Xu Cheming, and Ren Zhaoruo.

    Ren Zhaoruo lowered her head and played with her mobile phone, her attention was not on it at all. Her eyes kept looking at the two brothers, observing the changes in their expressions. Now there are only three of them left, and if they fight, she can't stop it!

    "Can you...can you tell me about your parents?"

    Ren Yiyun who suddenly spoke startled Ren Zhaoruo. They wouldn't quarrel, would they? Should she send a message to call her sister back right away?

    Xu Cheming was stunned for a moment, but at first he couldn't realize that the words were addressed to him, and he thought Ren Yiyun was talking to Ren Zhaoruo.

    "Of course you can." Xu Cheming nodded, "They don't put on the air of their parents, they get along with me just like with friends, they are very relaxed and comfortable, they can talk to them about anything on their minds, they will listen carefully, yes Comfort me."

    "At that time, my friends envy me for having such considerate parents." He smiled, "And he said he wanted to be my 'younger brother'."

    Actually, it can be seen from Xu Cheming's attitude and his character. How did his parents educate him at that time? Although he only got along with the Xu family's parents for a few years, their teachings have influenced him to this day. Everyone who has been with him will say that his family education is really good.

    Ren Yiyun nodded blankly, Ren Zhaoruo couldn't see what he was thinking.

    Both the Ren family and the Xu family are very good to their children. It is impossible to say who is worse than the other, and they will not be jealous that the other has such good parents.

    Ren Yiyun didn't know why he asked such a question. Maybe he already had a hunch that the result would not be what he expected. Now asking in advance is also to prepare himself mentally - on the matter of parental care , he did not suffer, nor did he feel sorry for Xu Cheming.

    Xu Cheming saw that the other party wanted to know about the Xu family's parents, so he took out his mobile phone and opened the photo album, "Look, this is their photo, it may be a little blurry."

    "Thank you." Ren Yiyun stretched out his hand, only to realize His hands were shaking all the time. He took Xu Cheming's cell phone and looked at their photos with mixed feelings.

    Ren Zhaoruo, who was on the side, was dumbfounded. If they got along like this in the original plot, how could they end up like that!

    In fact, Xu Cheming, who had just been reborn, did have a lot of grievances against the child who exchanged lives with him. If it wasn't for him, he wouldn't have to go through these things. But when he calmed down, he realized that Ren Yiyun couldn't be blamed for this. It wasn't what Ren Yiyun thought, it was the head nurse's mistake back then, and both of their children were innocent.

    In addition, after getting along with the Ren family, especially Ren Zhaoruo, Xu Cheming wanted to have a good relationship with Ren Yiyun, and he didn't want the Ren family to be difficult because of their bad relationship.

    ——As long as Ren Yiyun doesn't speak ill of himself or target himself, he can endure it.

    His worries were unnecessary, Ren Yiyun didn't target him at all, and he didn't even say a few words to himself. There is also Ren Zhaoruo who always pays attention to his mood, and nothing he imagines will happen.

    Ren Yiyun returned the phone to Xu Cheming, and thanked him again, "Thank you."

    Xu Cheming shook his head, "No need." The

    two were at peace with each other. Ren Zhaoruo felt that his life would be a few years short if he continued like this, so she was shocked. Her heart couldn't take it.

    [They are like this? 】The system commented, 【It's so boring. 】

    "..." Ren Zhaoruo was speechless, "Could it be that you want them to fight?

    " 】

    Ren Zhaoruo didn't know what the system was looking at, as if he wished that the real and fake young master would make trouble.

    "Does it do me any good for you to think like this? If they really fight, how can I modify the plot?"

    [There is nothing wrong with adding a little difficulty in moderation. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo understands, he just wants to watch the fun, "This is already a hell difficulty script, and if you increase the difficulty, you can go straight to BE."

    "Is there no script in the back? These scripts are really killing me. "Ren Zhaoruo complained, "Can you come up with a lighter script?"

    [The host will know when the time comes. ]

    Again, every time a question related to the script is mentioned, the system will answer it like this, just like a set automatic reply.

    Ren Zhaoruo was too lazy to talk to the system, and could not get an accurate answer.

    She was surprised to find that Xu Cheming and Ren Yiyun were also chatting when she was talking to the system. But it was Xu Cheming who was talking, talking about things related to the Xu family's parents when he was a child, while Ren Yiyun listened quietly.

    ——If only they could get along like this forever.

    The rest of the Ren family don't have to worry about unhappiness between the two, and Ren Zhaoruo doesn't have to worry about the reappearance of the original novel's ending every day.

    However, the reality is not as good as imagined.

    Ren Qingmeng pushed open the door forcefully, and all three in the lounge looked at her. She said,

    "The identification results are out."

    ***

    "According to the existing data and DNA analysis report, we support Ren Zheng as Xu Cheming's biological father. ." ①

    This sentence has already announced the result, Xu Cheming is the real Ren's child.

    Ren father supports Ren mother and does not let his wife fall. Ren Qingmeng carefully looked at the appraisal report and confirmed that there was nothing wrong. Xu Cheming's nose was sour, and he almost burst into tears.

    He only cried once in his last life, at the funeral of the Xu family's parents. He didn't cry no matter how difficult it was, and he didn't even cry when he finally lay in the hospital bed.

    Tears were useless to him, not to mention that no one saw his tears, and no one would come to comfort him. But now, when he actually found his parents, he couldn't help crying.

    Ren's mother grabbed Xu Cheming's hand and carefully painted his brows and eyes, "Cheming...you have suffered a lot, my mother is sorry for you..."

    When she heard what Xu Cheming had gone through, her heart clenched. Now, no matter whether the other party is her own child or not, she can't see him living such a miserable life.

    When she knew that this was her own child, many images popped up in her mind. She seemed to see the skinny Xu Cheming, because he had no money, could not dress warmly, could not eat enough, and was covered with a thin cover in the cold winter. The quilt hugs him for warmth.

    Xu Cheming smiled, tears streaming down his face, "Dad, Mom."

    ——He was finally able to call out these two titles.

    Ren's mother hugged her long-lost son and cried bitterly, while Ren's father hugged Ren's mother and accompanies them silently. Ren Qingmeng leaned against the wall and looked up at the incandescent lamp without any expression on his face.

    Seeing this situation, Ren Zhaoruo took out a tissue to wipe her tears. She knew the result long ago, but when she saw her mother and brother crying, she couldn't help crying together.

    However, one more person is not there.

    She looked up and looked around, and caught the person in the corner, it was Ren Yiyun.

    Her parents shouldn't need her... Ren Zhaoruo gritted her teeth and walked to the person in the corner.

    Ren Yiyun didn't cry, he sat weakly against the wall with a blank expression. Ren Zhaoruo sat with him on the ground worriedly, held his hand, and gave him strength silently.

    Now Xu Cheming is lucky, he has found his biological parents, and he can spend the days with his blood relatives in the future. Ren Yiyun is unfortunate, he lost two pairs of parents at the same time.

    Ren's father and Ren's mother are not Ren Yiyun's biological parents, and the appraisal result made him lose them. And Xu's father and Xu's mother passed away more than ten years ago. He never met them at all, and they didn't even know that their son was not his own son.

    - First lost, then, and then lost, never gained.

    Ren Yiyun couldn't be happy for Xu Cheming, he couldn't cover his conscience to bless Xu Cheming, but he couldn't blame anyone, no one wanted to encounter such a thing, they were all innocent.

    The things he experienced in the past few days made him gradually walk into a dead end, and his thoughts became more and more negative. He even had the idea of ​​'going with Xu's father and Xu's mother'.

    He was cold all over, and when Ren Zhaoruo's warm hand held him, he wanted to grab her hard, the only life-saving straw that would allow him to survive in this world. But he had no strength.

    "Zhaoruo." Ren Yiyun said, "I'm an orphan now, and my real parents are long gone."

    Ren Zhaoruo bit her lip, unable to say anything. This is not something she can pass by joking, and comfort has no effect in the face of reality.

    But Ren Yiyun's face looked terrible, as if he had lost the will to survive and wanted to abandon the world.

    "You...and me." She couldn't guarantee 'us', but at least one 'me', "I'm still here, how could you be an orphan? You're not alone in this world. "

    How could her ten-year relationship make her let go of Ren Yiyun's 'brother' easily, even if they have no blood relationship, he can still be her brother. Just like Luo Zheng, Luo Zheng has nothing to do with her, but he regards himself as his sister, and she also regards him as a brother.

    Xu Cheming is her brother, she will treat him with all her heart, but she will not abandon Ren Yiyun.

    "But you have your own brother." Ren Yiyun said with a wry smile, "What am I, I'm just someone who stole your brother's identity for more than 20 years."

    Ren Zhaoruo shook his head vigorously, "Why is this called stealing? It's not your fault at all, and it's not what you thought."

    "Can I pour you a cup of hot water, your hands are really cold."

    "Don't, Don't go."

    Ren Yiyun didn't have the strength to catch her, so he said eagerly to hold back, seeing his fragile eyes, Ren Zhaoruo didn't dare to move.

    "Okay, I'm not leaving, I'm here, okay?" The

    two sat side by side in silence, and Ren Zhaoruo used his body temperature to warm his hands.

    Ren Qingmeng walked towards them, looked at Ren Yiyun, whose eyes were ashes, and then looked at Ren Zhaoruo.

    "Let's go, let's go back first, and then go home if we have anything to do."

    Ren Yiyun murmured, "Home, do I still have a home?"

    Ren Qingmeng and Ren Zhaoruo heard these words, and Ren Qingmeng couldn't bear it. Turning his face away, Ren Zhaoruo coaxed him softly.

    "Let's go, brother, I'll take you back with me."

    Ren Yiyun looked at her blankly, and finally nodded. Ren Zhaoruo supported him, and Ren Qingmeng followed behind them and left the hospital together.

    The author has something to say:

    ① This sentence was found on the Internet, I have not done DNA identification, I do not know whether this sentence is accurate_(:з"∠)_ and I exaggerated the identification time, normally it still takes seven It will take ten working days, and it will take a day sooner. Here, it is regarded as what is needed for the 'plot', and the result will be produced in five or six hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.5K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
33.9K 521 83
https://m.shubaow.net/29/29912/ Author: Qingxi Washing Inkstone Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-03-18 Latest: Chapter 83 Dreaming (...
29K 286 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...