The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 78

141 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 78 The Night Before the Appraisal

    In order to maintain this calm, the others completely avoided the issue of their own children, and even turned off the TV, for fear that some family ethics drama happened to be played. As usual, do whatever you need to do, but now there is more Xu Cheming.

    Everyone knows this strange calm, and no one wants to break it. After tomorrow's paternity test results come out, they will tear apart this disguised calm.

    Tomorrow is Monday, Ren Zhaoruo was going to go back to school, but under her persuasion, Ren’s parents and mother asked for leave for her. No one can predict what will happen tomorrow. One more person can share the burden, and one more person can comfort others. .

    Ren Qingmeng only briefly mentioned a few words to her friend Liu Wenyin, and Liu Wenyin immediately understood that she had given Ren Zhaoruo a fake approval. She asked Ren Qingmeng to tell her the result at that time. If it was true that the two children were in the wrong hands, she had to take care of Ren Zhaoruo's emotions. This was her duty as the head teacher of Ren Zhaoruo.

    Ren Yiyun still did not attend the lunch and dinner, and Aunt Huang prepared the meal and delivered it to his door.

    Ren Yiyun didn't eat lunch, and Ren's mother was very worried that he didn't even eat dinner, and his face was full of worry. Ren Zhaoruo glanced at her expression, and then looked at Xu Cheming beside him. Xu Cheming didn't seem to care about her actions. Seeing Ren Zhaoruo turning his head to look at her, he even served her vegetables.

    He smiled and said, "This is delicious."

    "Thank you." Ren Zhaoruo ate it in one bite, "It's delicious!"

    She didn't know whether Xu Cheming knew about it but didn't react or really didn't pay attention. Ren Yiyun's actions were understandable. , but it also made them very embarrassing. But for herself, it is estimated that she will collapse even more.

    ——Ren Zhaoruo put himself in Ren Yiyun's place, and he might cry the first moment he heard the news, and then ran away from home, looking for a place where he was alone. I don't want to be a fake daughter who is wrong, and I feel sorry for the real daughter.

    It is estimated that Ren Yiyun's thoughts are the same as hers, as long as he doesn't do outrageous things, she can understand.

    Ren Zhaoruo pretended to pour water, walked quietly to the kitchen, and asked Aunt Huang to serve more food when she was delivering meals to Ren Yiyun, she wanted to accompany Ren Yiyun to eat.

    Aunt Huang nodded, knowing that Ren Zhaoruo wanted to ease Ren Yiyun's sadness. Although the brothers and sisters usually quarrel and fight, everyone knows that they only have a good relationship. If they have a bad relationship, they won't even quarrel.

    After talking to Aunt Huang, Ren Zhaoruo returned to her seat and slowly ate the dishes in the bowl until she was half full. She didn't want to wait until she was eating with Ren Yiyun.

    When everyone else had finished eating, she put down her chopsticks and pretended to be full.

    Ren Zhaoruo took the initiative to say, "My friend invited me to play games, so I'll go up first!"

    Ren Zhaoruo has used this reason before. People in the Ren family are accustomed to her being so 'sleepless and forgetful'. Ren's parents and Ren's mother told her several times, But the little daughter who can't be coquettish can only go with her.

    Xu Che, who heard this excuse for the first time, believed it to be true. His college roommate was someone who didn't eat to play games. Ren Zhaoruo at least went to play when he was full, which made him accept it more.     Although he does not support this approach very much, and he is not a person who likes to play games, he has no time or mind, and he has no idea why other people are so fanatical about games, let alone what his roommates do.     But if Ren Zhaoruo did this, his filter on Ren Zhaoruo made him feel that this matter was quite ordinary, and even wanted to know what game she was playing, and if he also played, would he have more common topics with her? ?     Ren's father smiled helplessly, "Go."     After receiving his father's response, Ren Zhaoruo immediately left the restaurant, for fear that someone would call her.     Coming to Ren Yiyun's door, Ren Zhaoruo knocked on the door symbolically, said "I'm coming in" and opened the door.

    Ren Yiyun was sitting at the desk and didn't know what he was doing. Ren Zhaoruo was used to this method of opening the door for a long time. Even if it was too hot, he would dress neatly and put on his clothes immediately after taking a shower. He was afraid that his sister would suddenly Come in and see something you shouldn't see.

    As soon as Ren Zhaoruo came in, he saw the food on the small table, which had not been touched at all. How did he bring it up just now, and it is the same now.

    She walked to Ren Yiyun's side and found that he was looking through his previous albums.

    Ren's father is very low-key outside, and can't find any photos of him except for the news that must be published, but internally he is a camera maniac. He likes taking pictures of his wife very much, and also asks the children to take pictures for them. There is a dedicated shelf.

    Ren Yiyun didn't like to take pictures in the past, and the group photos at home were all smiling and reluctant. Now, when he looks back at these photos, he can think of the story behind each photo, and he smiles and tears almost fall.     These photos are memories that I dare not touch easily. The more beautiful the past, the more painful it is. He is like a joke, he didn't know how to cherish before, but now he regrets it too much.     Even, he still regrets why he didn't smile at that time, why he kept his face unhappy, as if he was dissatisfied with this family.     Ren Zhaoruo looked away and didn't discuss with him why he was looking at the album at this time, "Why don't you eat? It's not good to waste food, that's what you taught me at the time."     Ren Yiyun shook his head, " I have no appetite."     "No appetite?" Ren Zhaoruo raised his eyebrows, "Don't pretend to be melancholy, it's not like you."     She took Ren Yiyun's hand and pulled him to the small table, "Don't waste the yellow Auntie’s hard work, and you haven’t eaten for a day, aren’t you hungry?”     Ren Yiyun likes Japanese food, Aunt Huang specially made his favorite dishes in order to make him happy, and the dinners of the rest of the Ren family are not Japanese. As expected, this was specially made by Aunt Huang for him.

    Ren Zhaoruo was a little jealous and wanted to quarrel with the temperamental Ren Yiyun, but after thinking that it was usually her family who accommodated her to eat Cantonese food, she didn't dare to say more.

    The tonkatsu was cold and not as tasty as when it was freshly fried, but it still had an enticing aroma.

    Ren Zhaoruo handed him one set of cutlery, picked up another set, and mercilessly took a bite of the largest pork chop, "Oh, it's delicious!"

    Ren Yiyun looked at her with disgust, "You Are you not full for dinner? How can you grab something to eat with me?"

    "I'm really not full." Ren Zhaoruo said nonchalantly, "Anyway, you said you have no appetite, then let me help you eat these things!

    " Yiyun crossed her arms around her chest and sat aside watching her eat. I don't know if it's because of her company that she is in a better mood, or because her food looks so delicious that all the greedy worms who hooked Ren Yiyun ran out.

    He touched his stomach. He hadn't eaten for a day. The last meal was the airplane meal he ate on the plane. When he's down, he doesn't have the time to think about whether he's hungry, but now he's beating a drum.

    Ren Zhaoruo heard the sound of his stomach, smiled and rolled her eyes, "Eat if you're hungry, don't pretend to be handsome."

    "..." Ren Yiyun picked up the chopsticks and snatched the second largest pork chop that Ren Zhaoruo liked. He took a big bite and smiled contentedly at her.

    Ren Zhaoruo rolled his eyes and said, "I'm not hungry? How can you grab food from my sister?"

    "I'm hungry now." Ren Yiyun said with a smile, "And this is what Aunt Huang made for me, you just rubbed it. It’s my light.”

    Ren

    Zhaoruo said perfunctorily, “Okay, okay.” The chattering table was even more served, and Ren Yiyun had his first full meal of the day—in fact, he didn’t need to starve like this, but he didn’t want to. Just eat.

    Ren Zhaoruo completed the task and instructed Ren Yiyun to clean up the dinner plate. She couldn't hold it again and needed to go for a walk in the garden to digest food.

    ...

    As soon as he came to the garden, he met another brother. Xu Cheming greeted her warmly and asked her why she came to the garden.

    "I'm too tired to play games, I want to relax." Ren Zhaoruo replied.

    Xu Cheming, who was persuaded, nodded, "Come with me then, don't sit for a long time, and do more activities."

    Ren Zhaoruo walked side by side with him and walked in the garden together, "Brother Cheming likes sports?"

    "Yeah." Xu Cheming didn't want to be unable to move on the hospital bed like in his previous life. "Exercise can make people healthy. My wish is very simple."

    He smiled, "I just want a healthy body."

    Ren Zhaoruo was stunned for a moment. At first she thought he was really the kind of person who likes sports, but she immediately remembered the fact that he couldn't move due to an accident in the original plot, no wonder he likes sports so much...

    She said some of the health care methods she had seen before. Listen to Xu Cheming. Although she doesn't know if it will come in handy, she also wants to help.

    Xu Cheming listened to her and gave some reactions from time to time, which made Ren Zhaoruo speak more excitedly. He is indeed a good listener, unlike those who are unresponsive, who have a lot to say and don't want to continue when they see their reaction.

    "I'll try the method you said, thank you."

    Ren Zhaoruo patted his head embarrassedly, "It's good to be able to help."

    Xu Cheming smiled softly, and looked down at his phone, "It's getting late. , it's time to rest." The

    health rest assistant Xu Cheming went online again, Ren Zhaoruo nodded obediently, "Got it."

    She and Xu Cheming went back along the same road, Xu Cheming said without thinking: "Tomorrow is Monday. Ah."

    "Uh, yes." Ren Zhaoruo nodded, it turned out that it was only Monday tomorrow, and she felt like a week had passed.

    Xu Cheming pursed his lips and asked, "Zhaoruo, will you... come together tomorrow?"

    Ren Zhaoruo replied, "Yes."

    Xu Cheming was a little happy because of her words, "Don't you have to go to class?"

    "No, Mom and Dad have asked for leave for me." Ren Zhaoruo smiled, "So, I will be with you tomorrow. I'm going to the hospital."

    "Brother Cheming, don't be nervous, don't worry, I'll be there."

    She was like Xu Cheming's reassurance pill, making him calm down when he was originally worried. It's fine if she goes...with her there, he can rest assured.

    Xu Cheming replied: "Okay." When the

    two returned to their respective rooms, Ren Zhaoruo said good night to him.

    "I hope you can have a good dream, good night, Brother Cheming."

    "Good night."

    Xu Cheming doesn't know if he can sleep tonight, but if he can sleep, he will do as Ren Zhaoruo said, he will do well dreamy.

    The author has something to say: I

    work overtime almost every day in March, and there is no overtime pay. It may only be possible to update at 6 o'clock on weekends. At other times... I try to update at 6 o'clock or 9 o'clock on time. But don't worry, it will be updated every day, it will not be interrupted, but the time is uncertain [guilty]

    Maybe someday I can save some drafts at home when I run away. TvT

    will probably have the male protagonist online tomorrow, classmate Wen seems to be I haven't appeared in a week haha ​​_(:з"∠)_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
68.7K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...
25.7K 319 7
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230656/ Author: black nettle Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-01-14 Latest: Chapter 69. [Latest] The text ends grandly...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...