The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 66

128 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 66

    On Shao Wenbin's birthday, Ren Zhaoruo secretly gave him a gift and didn't tell anyone else, except Fang Jiexin, who was picking gifts with her, but she had told Fang Jiexin to keep quiet.

    The main reason is that Qian Zihong is too annoying. It's not good to send Shao Wenbin in front of her every day. Keeping her away from Shao Wenbin makes Ren Zhaoruo's ears grow calluses.

    In fact, this has happened before. When she was in elementary school, she praised a senior in front of several people, and she almost became his little fan girl. Qian Zihong immediately quit. As she is chatting every day like now, she speaks ill of each other and her shortcomings, hoping that she will follow him to hate that person.

    Qian Zihong will not admit that he is jealous. He is afraid that the friends he grew up with will leave him because of others. In fact, Ren Zhaoruo understands that, but she will never abandon years of friendship because of love. It's a pity that Qian Zi Macro didn't believe 100 percent of what she said.

    He even said that if some of their childhood sweethearts grow old and don't get married, they will buy a house together in the same place, just like "Friends", several friends live together, boys live with boys, girls live with girls, open You can see your friends at the door.

    Therefore, Qian Zihong's attitude towards Shao Wenbin is not good. Ren Zhaoruo can understand, but she does not support this approach. No matter what Qian Zihong says, she cannot change her mind.

    She didn't tell Shao Wenbin about it, but he felt Qian Zihong's hostility more or less, but he didn't think it mattered. Anyway, there were only a few people he could play with in the whole class, one more friend was less. A friend makes no difference.

    From a long time ago, some people felt that he was hypocritical, that he was a central air conditioner, and that he was good to everyone, but not really good - but he didn't think there was anything wrong with what he did, so he must be rude to others, Is it the right thing to do this when you see other people are uncomfortable and don't care?

    Ren Zhaoruo was one of the few people in the class who had a sincere relationship with him. After receiving her gift, Shao Wenbin also gave her

    some British-made black tea. He really didn't know what other British food was besides normal black tea. Can take the shot. He also asked his friends in the UK to buy some Harry Potter merchandise for him, and gave Ren Zhaoruo a Ravenclaw scarf and a wand.

    The money he spent was even more valuable than Ren Zhaoruo's gift, but he didn't care, he just wanted to be nice to Ren Zhaoruo, and it was not a problem at all.

    What Shao Wenbin didn't know was that after Fang Jiexin and Ding Xiao learned what gift he gave to Ren Zhaoruo, they had a heated discussion again. Saying—anything you say will be interrupted by Ren Zhaoruo, so don't ask her to spoil the fun.

    Ding Xiao was not in shift 4 and could not observe these two people all the time, so Fang Jiexin had to pay more attention to their interaction. Fang Jiexin should take on this important responsibility and turned into an agent to 'monitor' Shao Wenbin and Ren Zhaoruo. If anything happened, contact Ding immediately. Xiao.

    "What are you looking at me for?" Ren Zhaoruo stretched out her hand and shook it in front of Fang Jiexin, "Hello??"

    Fang Jiexin regained her senses. Just now, she was fascinated by the two of them doing the questions. Ren Zhaoruo and Shao Wenbin are related to the front and back desks. , Shao Wenbin will turn around and ask Ren Zhaoruo behind him when he encounters a question he doesn't understand. Just now, Fang Jiexin looked at them so fascinated that he didn't even know what they had said.

    "No, it's nothing." Fang Jiexin stammered.

    Ren Zhaoruo glanced at her suspiciously, "Then let's go?"

    Fang Jiexin was taken aback, "Where?" Ren Zhaoruo

    frowned and smiled, "Go to the cultural party. Are you still awake?"

    "Yes." Fang Jiexin was the only one Thinking of the art gala held today, she couldn't help but sigh, "It's been another year, time flies so fast." The

    art gala not only means that there is no need to study in the evening today, but also means the end of the year. Not long after the New Year, it is a new year in the blink of an eye.

    Listening to a few people chatting, the study committee interjected: "I still remember last year's party, when the deputy monitor served as the host, the red dress was really good-looking! It's my dream lover!"

    Shao Wenbin curiously said: " Do you have any photos?" The

    study committee nodded, "Yes, I'll show it to you later, it's really amazing, our deputy monitor is indeed a department flower, oh no, it's a school flower!"

    Shao Wenbin smiled and looked at Ren Zhaoruo, "Is it really that powerful?"

    Ren Zhaoruo raised his eyebrows, "Do you believe that I am the host or that I am so beautiful?"

    "I believe both." Shao Wenbin said, "It's a pity I missed it, or else I can also cheer you on in the audience." The

    study committee member said, "I have a lot of photos, and I will forward them to you when the time comes."

    "Okay, then I will trouble you." Shao Wenbin smiled, "Let me appreciate and appreciate the deputy monitor. How good-looking."

    Ren Zhaoruo snorted, "I'm always good-looking."

    Fang Jiexin secretly took out her mobile phone to record their conversation and sent it to Ding Xiao, wondering if these words had any deep meaning, this move is like Fans of online CP, frantically dig details and words, just to get that little sugar.

    "Let's play with your phone while walking, don't stand still."

    Hearing Ren Zhaoruo's urging voice, Fang Jiexin immediately put the lock screen of her phone into her pocket, for fear that she would see the chat history.

    "Let's go, let's go!" After the party, Ren

    Zhaoruo

    rushed to the school gate with her schoolbag on her back, and seeing a familiar vehicle, she hurriedly said goodbye to her friends.

    At the end of the year, when Ren's family had New Year's dinner, Ren's father drove the whole family to dinner.

    Mother Ren, who was sitting in the co-pilot, opened the car door to greet her daughter after school, "Ruoruo is out of school? Pass the schoolbag to your brother." The

    backseat door was opened, Ren Yiyun reluctantly took Ren Zhaoruo's schoolbag, Ren Zhaoruo made a face at him.

    Ren's mother rubbed her little daughter's head, "Get in the car, remember to fasten your seat belt."

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded obediently, bent over and got into the back seat, and glared at Ren Yiyun who was looking at each other.

    "I haven't seen my brother for so long, so why don't you say hello to my brother?"

    Ren Zhaoruo pouted, "Welcome back."

    Ren Yiyun reached out and pinched her face, "Is it so unhappy to see my brother, Ren Zhaoruo? Ren Zhaoruo

    broke free from his hand, rubbed his face, and said angrily: "Of course I don't welcome my brother who pinch my face as soon as he comes up."

    Ren Yiyun provocatively said: "Since you are so reluctant, then I am ready. I won't give you the gift you want."

    Ren Zhaoruo said in disbelief, "I won't give it if I don't give it!"

    Mother Ren and Ren Qingmeng watched the two brothers and sisters sparring and smiled helplessly, not knowing whether they were in a good or bad relationship.

    Ren's father stopped, "Quickly fasten your seat belt and sit down, I'm going to drive." The

    two brothers and sisters glared at each other and turned away at the same time, not wanting to give each other another look.

    The two brothers and sisters didn't speak on the way, and there was a feeling that they didn't communicate with each other. When they reached their destination, they both walked separately, as naive as children in kindergarten.

    Halfway through the meal, Ren Zhaoruo went to the bathroom, and when he came out, he saw Ren Yiyun leaning against the wall. Ren Zhaoruo rolled her eyes, there are no outsiders here, what is he pretending to be handsome?

    She wanted to cross Ren Yiyun back to her seat, but was stopped by him.

    "Ren Zhaoruo." Ren Zhaoruo said

    reluctantly, "Why?"

    "Reach out." Ren Yiyun said, "This is for you."

    Ren Zhaoruo took it and saw that it was actually a string of crystal bracelets.

    "It's pretty, thank you." Ren Zhaoruo joked, "Why did you buy this? Did you get scammed by the locals?"

    It was rare for Ren Yiyun to not echo her joke, "I bought this from someone specially. It is said that these crystals can bless your health. Didn't you catch a cold a while ago?"

    "You are always sick, staying up late all day and not eating well, so you don't take care of your body, I hope this thing can play its role.

    Seems to feel ashamed to believe in these ethereal things, Ren Yiyun hurriedly added, "It's okay to treat it as a string of decorative bracelets." Ren Zhaoruo's

    heart warmed, and she put the bracelet on her hand directly, "This bracelet and I really deserve it."

    Ren Yiyun breathed a sigh of relief when he saw his sister's actions. He originally thought that her sister would find him superstitious and refused to accept it, but she not only wore it on her hand, but also played with it repeatedly, which seemed to be really good. Love the crystal bracelet, a smile on his face.

    "Stop being ugly, kid, go back to dinner." Ren Yiyun put her big hand on Ren Zhaoruo's shoulder and led her back to her seat.

    Ren Zhaoruo raised her head, caught the smile on his face, and she smiled too.

    Although this older brother was very rude and rude to her, he was also a jerk with a beancurd heart, and he cared about her little sister very much in his heart. Some time ago, she was ill, and Ren Yiyun sent messages from time to time to ask her if her health was getting better. His attitude was awkward, but he could still see his concern.

    Even Ren Zhaoruo joked that she has been ill every year since she was in high school and may be 'cursed'. Ren Yiyun really listened to this joke, and even bought her a crystal that is said to have the function of blessing her health, warding off evil spirits and keeping her safe.

    Ren Zhaoruo wanted to laugh at him for being stupid and sweet, and she believed such outrageous claims, but she also hoped that this string of crystals would be so effective, so that her and her brother's hopes would not be dashed.

    The two brothers and sisters reconciled again, bickering and serving each other's food. Ren Qingmeng had long been used to her younger siblings quarreling, reconciling and quarreling again.

    When it was almost midnight, the five members of the Ren family stood by the window, watching the New Year's Eve light show on the TV Tower in the distance. This is the best viewing location, you can sit down and rest when you are tired, you can eat when you are hungry, you don’t need to blow the cold wind like people standing on the street watching the light show, and the heating in the private room is sufficient - not everyone Can afford this price.

    The five of them counted down together and made a wish for a better next year.

    ***

    In contrast to the bustling and bustling old city, there is no light show here, only dilapidated old houses and dim street lights.

    In a certain house, a man was lying on the bed, his brows furrowed, as if he was having a nightmare.

    Suddenly, he opened his eyes and sat up suddenly from the bed, panting and looking around in horror, a heart pounding and pounding.

    Isn't this... the house he used to live in? He clearly remembered that he had no money to pay the rent and was kicked out, how could he still wake up here?

    A strange thought came to his mind, he picked up the mobile phone beside him, he was stunned when he saw today's date - he actually went back to five years ago?

    Could it be... he was reborn?

    The author has something to say:

    finally... now it's all 22 23w words, right? It's finally time for the third copy! The third copy is over, and then it's the final campus essay, which is almost over!

    Apart from the childbirth episode, do you have any episodes you want to watch? For example, in the parallel world, Ruoruo chases after the great immortal and lets Bking experience the feeling of being chased? →I hate children very much, so I don’t think about having children, everyone who likes children can make up their own minds, or even have a few (??)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...
51.6K 964 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...
33.7K 521 83
https://m.shubaow.net/29/29912/ Author: Qingxi Washing Inkstone Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-03-18 Latest: Chapter 83 Dreaming (...
16.1K 216 21
和顶流哥哥上求生综艺后 作者:孑与鹿 Not my Story