The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 55

156 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 55

    When a new class is established, the first thing to do is to select class cadres. When Liu Wenyin told her to continue serving as Ren Zhaoruo's head teacher, she told Ren Zhaoruo in advance that she was still the deputy head teacher.

    The students who were divided into classes, except for the original seventh class and a few students she taught, did not know Liu Wenyin, so she left the position of deputy monitor to familiar students.

    In addition, Ren Zhaoruo also served as the deputy squad leader and performed very well. This position belongs to her.

    The class representatives of other disciplines come according to the previous rules.

    All other positions have been selected, and the position of the monitor is still vacant. Yuan Lun, the former monitor, went to another class, but now Liu Wenyin can only choose again.

    The deputy monitor was 'internally appointed' by her, and she decided to let the students recommend themselves, and then everyone voted for the person with the highest number of votes.

    In the first class meeting, Liu Wenyin expressed her thoughts and asked everyone to actively participate.

    "Interested students can raise their hands and come to the podium to introduce themselves to everyone."

    After someone took the lead on the stage, several students signed up for the election one after another. Ren Zhaoruo helped to write down their names, and the votes would be counted later.

    "Are there any other students coming up? If not, we will start voting."

    One of the students raised his hand, and Liu Wenyin was stunned for a few seconds when she saw who it was, before she pronounced his name, "Wen, Wenyan, Do you want to sign up too?"

    The students in the seventh class all turned their heads and looked at Wen Yan in shock, and the students who had heard his name also turned to look at him. Wen Yan, who was being watched, nodded calmly, got up and walked to the podium.

    When passing by Ren Zhaoruo, she whispered, "Come on."

    "Thank you." He also replied in a low voice.

    Wen Yan did not have any idea of ​​competing for the squad leader, these positions serving the collective were not suitable for him. But if Ren Zhaoruo was the deputy monitor, he remembered Yuan Lun who was her partner at the time. They seemed to have a lot of opportunities to get along with each other. They would be together in any group activities...

    After thinking about it, he raised his hand and prepared to participate in this monitor competition. . If he wins, he can be the monitor with her. If you lose...that's fine.     Most of the students who have studied in Mingyuan Middle School since junior high school have heard of Wen Yan's name. He is more famous for fighting than his academic performance. In addition, this person is handsome, just like the hero of an idol drama. . Even if you don't know what he looks like, you've heard his name more or less.     As now, those who knew him looked at him in disbelief, and those who didn't know him also wanted to see what the legendary Wen Yan looked like.     Liu Wenyin hesitated, but gave him the seat, "Then start your self-introduction?"     She originally thought that Wen Yan wanted to use the bathroom when she raised her hand. After all, she had asked Wen Yan if she wanted to Don't be the squad leader, Wen Yan rejected her at that time. Why has he changed his mind now? Liu Wenyin was puzzled.     Wen Yan took the microphone, glanced at the students under the stage, and said, "My name is Wen Yan. In the final exam, I ranked first in my original class. If you have any questions about your studies, you can come to me. I...my sports. The ability is not bad, if everyone is bullied, you can come to me."     His introduction was not as positive as other students, and his tone was not as lively as theirs. He introduced himself in a plain tone, which made the students feel that he was here to bring down the stage for a moment. .     To translate his words, he is: he is a master of learning, and he is a master of school who fights.     Liu Wenyin asked, "Uh...Is there any more?"     "No, that's all my introduction." After Wen Yan answered, she stood beside the candidates.     Liu Wenyin was a little skeptical about life, but she insisted on cleaning up, "Is there another classmate who is going to take the stage? If not, let's start voting."

    There was no response from the audience. She didn't know whether she was calmed down by Wen Yan's words or she was not interested in the monitor. Liu Wenyin asked the students to write down the monitor's name on a slip of paper, hand it to Ren Zhaoruo, and sing the votes in front of everyone. .

    The candidates are lined up one by one in the order in which they came on stage, and the students are asked to match their names with their own numbers. Wen Yan couldn't help but glance at Ren Zhaoruo, the girl clenched her fist to express her cheer, Wen Yan pursed her lips and smiled. I thought it would be embarrassing if I lost the election, but after receiving her encouragement, I felt it was no big deal.

    His mouth was not as sweet as other people's, and he couldn't say anything to make people vote for him. The moment he stood on the stage, he actually regretted it very much in his heart.

    -Why would he do such a thing? Why is he on stage? He must look stupid, right?

    The unease in his heart disappeared when he saw Ren Zhaoruo, and his mentality slowly stabilized. It's something meaningful, not something stupid.

    It doesn't matter if he's a supervisor or not, at least he's tried, not nothing.

    The candidates were nervously waiting for the results on the stage. Ren Zhaoruo collected everyone's votes and sang the votes with Liu Wenyin.

    Except for Wen Yan who couldn't vote by himself, all the old classmates voted for him. Qian Zihong even wrote the word 'Wen Yan' with the attitude of watching the excitement. He was very curious about what would happen to Brother Yan when he became the supervisor thing.

    Ren Zhaoruo was in charge of writing down the votes on the blackboard, while the class teacher Liu Wenyin read out the names on the paper.

    "Wen Yan, one vote."

    ... In

    the end, Wen Yan won by a difference of two votes. Wen Yan still won. If Wen Yan did not run for the election, it is estimated that the classmate will be the monitor.

    Both Liu Wenyin and Ren Zhaoruo were taken aback, they didn't expect Wen Yan's votes to be so high, was it because he was handsome? Or do you feel afraid of being beaten if you don't vote for him?

    Ren Zhaoruo was simply surprised, while Liu Wenyin was in a cold sweat. Is it really okay for Wen Yan to be the squad leader? Does that mean it will be up to Ren Zhaoruo in the future... If it doesn't work, the squad leader will have to be re-selected...

    Wen Yan was relieved when he heard the result, it's best not to be ashamed.

    Qian Zihong coaxed under the stage and asked him to give a speech. Wen Yan glanced at him, and he immediately shrank back, but the students who joined in the fun followed him, and Qian Zihong gained the courage to straighten his back again.

    Wen Yan was speechless. From the reactions of these people, he could predict how difficult it would be for him to handle in the future. Group activities are trouble!

    He pressed the impatience in his heart, "I have nothing to say, thank you for voting for me."

    Looking at Ren Zhaoruo who was standing beside the podium, Wen Yan said, "In the future, I will work hard with the deputy monitor and lead everyone together. Go ahead."

    Qian Zihong immediately took the lead and cheered: "Well said! The squad leader will take me to fly!"

    Someone joked: "Can the squad leader play games? Can you take me to the top?"

    Laughter dispelled the embarrassment just now, Liu Wen Yin came to power to manage discipline.

    "Let's do self-study first, I want to have a meeting with the class leaders of our fourth class."

    Liu Wenyin explained things to the class representatives first, while the class leaders Ren Zhaoruo and Wen Yan were left standing aside.

    "Congratulations, class leader." Ren Zhaoruo smiled at Wen Yan, "I'll be your little brother from now on, just tell me."

    "Then I'll leave the work to you." Wen Yan raised an eyebrow , "After all, you are the deputy monitor, so you should listen to me."

    Ren Zhaoruo said bitterly, "All right, the monitor is right." After

    Liu Wenyin had chatted with the class representative, it was the two monitor's turn.

    "Zhaoruo, I'll ask you in the future. I believe you can do a good job as deputy monitor in the new class."

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded, "Of course, I believe I can do my best."

    Liu Wenyin and Ren Zhaoruo said a few words and asked her to go back. After all, it was not the first time that the two had partnered together. Liu Wenyin was very relieved, what she was worried about

    was- "Wen Yan, I want to know what you think, who Do you really want to be the monitor, or are you just running for fun?" Liu Wenyin said, "I'm sorry, because I asked you if you wanted to be the monitor when you were a freshman in high school. You rejected me at the time, but now you..."

    "Teacher , I really want to be the squad leader." Wen Yan casually found a reason, "Actually, I regretted it after I refused at that time, but I have always been embarrassed to tell you that Yuan Lun's performance is also very good, and I will definitely be replaced. It caused everyone's discomfort. Now there is such an opportunity, I don't want to miss it."     This reason is indeed in line with Wen Yan's character, some students do think this way, Liu Wenyin is instantly persuaded, and some even look forward to Wen Yan in the future What kind of leader will he be.     "If you have such an idea, the teacher will support you, and the teacher also believes that you will do well and not lose to Yuan Lun." Liu Wenyin smiled, "If there is anything you don't understand, you can ask Xia Zhaoruo, if she can help you, don't feel embarrassed."     Of course Wen Yan wanted to do this, "I won't. I will definitely find her if there is anything, and I'm worried that she will find me annoying." I     don't know if he is real Thinking about it, Liu Wenyin waved her hand, "It's alright, you can go to her if you have anything or nothing. If Zhao Ruo dares to dislike you, come to me, and I will help you teach her a lesson."     Wen Yan nodded, "Then I will trouble the teacher. ——Now     he not only has a fair reason to chat with Ren Zhaoruo, but he can even chat with her every day. After talking about the study, I will talk about the trivia of the squad leader, and after the chat, I can make an appointment to play games.     Wen Yan's plan worked. And Liu Wenyin sold Ren Zhaoruo inadvertently, and even helped to count the money. After she later learned that the two were together, she recalled the current situation and was so angry - how could this person be so scheming! My poor Zhao Ruo was deceived by him!     After confirming that Wen Yan really wanted to be the monitor, Liu Wenyin asked him to return to her seat. Just as the bell rang after class, she packed up and went back to the office, leaving the classroom to the next teacher in class.

    Shi Jiakai and Wen Yan were at the same table, and Qian Zihong sat on the left of them. As soon as he saw Wen Yan approaching, Qian Zihong immediately asked.

    "Brother Yan, why did you suddenly run for the squad leader? It really surprised me."

    Wen Yan told the two boys the reason for dealing with Liu Wenyin, and sure enough, they quickly believed what he said, and made a case for him. He cheered.

    Qian Zihong said with sincerity, "Brother Yan, you can definitely do it!"

    "The brothers will support you if anything happens." Shi Jiakai said, "Besides, you can ask Zhaoruo if you don't understand anything, anyway, both of you will be the monitor in the future. We can take care of each other."

    Wen Yan looked at Ren Zhaoruo's back and agreed with what Shi Jiakai said. Isn't he doing this just to have more time with her?

    He won't be the monitor and don't do any 'things', otherwise why would he campaign for it.

    Anyway, he has a long time in Japan, and he will definitely seize this opportunity.

    The author has something to say:

    The following plot should go faster. It has not been written in detail for the whole year of the second and third year of high school. There will still be plots of falling in love. If everyone thinks that the text is not enough, then add more sweets from the outside ( ?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.1K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129229/ Author: Shen Shiqiu Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-04 Latest: Chapter 95 Ended rebirth finish...
117K 1K 33
BOOK 2 IS NOW UP! This is book 1, read it first Riley Trotz is the daughter of the head coach for the New York Islanders, Barry Trotz. When Riley t...
24.7K 383 71
Can't help but tease the sand sculpture and salted fish beauty VS crazy and tease the fox spirit, the devil, Tang Gao, who only wants to be a salted...
22.2K 392 13
https://m.shubaow.net/247/247038/ Author: Feihuo in September Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-09 Latest: Chapter 61 Throu...