The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 51

149 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 51

    In August, Xiaowen brought good news. Luo Zheng ended his short vacation and signed a new contract. Soon he will join the group to film, and the filming is still a popular e-sports theme in recent years.

    Ren Zhaoruo was sincerely happy for Luo Zheng, and he came out successfully - in the original plot, he chose to quit the entertainment circle and never touch the circle in his life.

    He is a born actor, born to eat this bowl of rice, he deserves to shine on the stage and deserve to be loved by fans.

    Luo Zheng knew that Ren Zhaoruo liked to play games, and asked her if she wanted to visit the class again.

    The drama filmed this time specially invited a real e-sports team as a consultant. The plot setting and even the layout background are arranged according to the actual situation of the real e-sports competition and the club. The degree of care can be said to be the first. A very good show for e-sports fans.

    However, there is still no emotional scene in this drama. Ren Zhaoruo jokingly asked Luo Zheng why he still took this kind of non-CP drama, and the other party replied that he is used to being a single dog, and if there is an emotional scene, he and the woman's fans, and even CP fans They will quarrel, it is better not to shoot.

    "Brother Azheng: Will Zhaoruo come again?"

    "162: Yes! I must! Do you mind if I bring a few classmates?"

    "Brother Azheng: Yes, Zhaoruo's friend is my friend. "

    162: Brother Zheng, you are really my brother! I don't know who Ren Yiyun is!"

    "Brother A Zheng: Haha, fortunately he didn't see this sentence, otherwise he would hate me even more." ."

    Ren Zhaoruo posted a screenshot of the chat with Luo Zheng to the chat group. This group is a private group of a few of their friends, not a large class group. Recently, there is a new member in the group - Wen Yan. He was inadvertently accepted by everyone as a member of the small team, even though a few months ago, everyone would meet without saying hello.

    Girls are not very interested. As a fan of Luo Zheng, Ding Xiaoben does not want to miss this opportunity, but since the last 'collapse of the house', she wants to stay away from idol's life and does not want to know too much about his private life, lest she The fan filter is broken.

    The boys were very interested, and even Shi Jiakai called her 'Sister Zhaoruo', which made Ren Zhaoruo get goosebumps. He threatened him not to say any more, and if he said any more, he would not be taken with him. Shi Jiakai immediately shut up.

    In the end, only Ren Zhaoruo and three boys went to visit the class, why was there Wen Yan? If Ren Zhao goes, he will go, and he will not go if she doesn't go.

    Several people live in the same community, and they have agreed on a departure time. As long as they arrive at the gate of the community, they can meet each other, and there is no need to make an appointment.

    None of the four children could drive, so they had to ask the driver to drive them to the set.

    Ren Zhaoruo was just about to get in the car, when she suddenly remembered something, she stood by the door and asked, "Wen Yan, are you motion sick? If you get motion sick, take the passenger seat?"

    Qian Zihong scratched his head, "Ah? When is Brother Yan? You get motion sickness? Why don't I know?"

    Ren Zhaoruo was also puzzled, "Huh? Didn't Wen Yan get motion sick during the last spring outing?" For

    fear that they would be exposed if they continued talking, Wen Yan immediately interrupted and said, "I don't always get car sick. I get motion sickness every time. Sometimes I get motion sickness if I don’t sleep enough at night or don’t eat breakfast in the morning, but I didn’t feel sick today, so you can sit in the front row.”

    “That’s fine.” Ren Zhaoruo nodded, “Remember if you’re not feeling well. Tell me, I'll change places with you."

    "Okay."

    Wen Yan responded like this, but he didn't want to change places with Ren Zhaoruo. She was sitting in the co-pilot, and the three boys were sitting in the back row together. It was a bit crowded, but he didn't want Ren Zhaoruo, a girl, to sit with the other two boys. Even if they are childhood sweethearts who grew up together, it is not enough to have only friendship and no other feelings!

    Qian Zihong patted his chest, "Don't worry, Brother Yan, I will take good care of you."

    Wen Yan squinted at him, didn't answer him, and got into the car. Qian Zihong was very puzzled, so he followed him into the car, and finally Shi Jiakai, the four of them sat down, and the driver drove to the crew.

    Shi Jiakai was so excited that he couldn't sleep last night. He was sleepy as soon as he got in the car. Now he is leaning against the window to catch up on sleep. Qian Zihong took out his mobile phone to watch Luo Zheng's drama that he downloaded yesterday. This eldest brother is so loyal to invite them to visit the class. He should watch the eldest brother's drama carefully, lest he can't chat at the time, which would be embarrassing.

    Wen Yan didn't sleep, he leaned his head on the pillow and looked at the road ahead. Even if the two boys in the back row turned to look at him, they would only think that he was looking at the road, but in fact he was looking at Ren Zhaoruo in the front row.

    Wen Yan, who was sitting on the diagonal of Ren Zhaoruo, could just see her profile. He felt as if he was ill. He had been feeling depressed when he couldn't see her at home during the vacation some time ago, but after seeing her, he became happy again—this kind of Disease, it should be the so-called lovesickness.

    Wen Yan looked at her, her thoughts wandering in space, until Qian Zihong patted him on the shoulder, he didn't know that he had reached the crew.

    "Brother Yan, are you asleep? I called you and you didn't respond." Qian Zihong looked at him curiously, "Could it be that you are the kind of person who sleeps with your eyes open?"

    "..." Wen Yan became pale He glanced, opened the door and got out of the car.

    The three boys had never been to a similar place before. Looking at the busy staff, they were afraid that they would be scolded for delaying their progress. They followed Ren Zhaoruo cautiously, and they would go wherever she went.

    "Miss Zhaoruo, this way!" Xiaowen waved to Ren Zhaoruo, and when he saw the boys behind her, he was surprised, "Oh, are all high school students today so tall?"

    Qian Zihong was introduced by Shi Jiakai and introduced himself, "Hello brother Wen! I'll ask you to take care of me today!"

    Hearing this title, Xiao Wenle was relieved, "Don't call brother Wen, haha, I'm so sorry, you and Zhaoruo Call me Xiaowen just like Miss."

    Qian Zihong shook his head quickly, "No, no, brother Wen is older than us, so how can I be so embarrassed to call you Xiaowen."

    Xiaowen rubbed his head and was obviously flattered by his words, " Oh, you're so polite! You guys are pretty handsome, you can be a star."

    He looked at the tallest, most silent and most handsome man, "Classmate, you are so handsome. Ah, he is more handsome than 99% of the stars I have ever met." It

    was not the first time that Wen Yan was called handsome, he nodded calmly, "Thank you."

    Qian Zihong said: "Of course, Brother Yan is our Mingyuan's minister and school!"

    Ren Zhaoruo interrupted the conversation between the two chatters. If she didn't speak, it was estimated that they could chat here all day. , "Let's go first."

    "Oh, you all come with me, remember to keep your voice low, and don't interfere with the shooting."

    Xiaowen led the people forward, looking back at Wen Yan from time to time, and finally got a cold one from Wen Yan. With his eyes, he quickly retracted his gaze and leaned over to Ren Zhaoruo's side.

    "Miss Zhaoruo, your classmate feels so fierce, does he have a bad temper?"

    Ren Zhaoruo knew who he was talking about as soon as she heard this, she pursed her lips and smiled, "He is really cold, it's okay if he's okay. Don't mess with him, he fights very well."

    Xiaowen shuddered, "Okay, I get it. But does that classmate treat everyone like this? Would anyone like him be friends with him?

    Ren Zhaoruo commented: "That's how you treat people you don't know, but it's okay to be acquainted." Xiaowen

    muttered: "It's hard to imagine who he is smiling at, maybe it's lower than my chance of winning the lottery. Let's go."

    Ren Zhaoruo smiled but said nothing, then Xiaowen may never win the lottery - Wen Yan not only smiled, but also smiled at her, more than once. It wasn't a big laugh, but at least he did.

    Several people came to the shooting venue and are now filming the scene of the protagonist's game. The lines are all game terminology, and those who have not been in contact may not understand it, but Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong, two people who often watch e-sports competitions, are very excited. The sense of substitution is strong.

    Xiaowen went to the director and said a few words, and ran back with a smile on his face, it seemed that there was some good news.

    "The director said that the audience's scene will be shot later. Although the group performance has been arranged, there are still several positions. Are you interested in making a cameo appearance?" The

    two boys replied immediately, "Okay, okay!"

    Ren Zhaoruo is worried about another thing, "Won't you get my face photographed? I'm worried that it will be on the hot search again..."

    "Yes, Miss Zhaoruo, what happened to you last time..." Xiaowen pondered for a while, "Then If you two classmates are sitting in the first row, you will be photographed in front of you, Miss Zhaoruo, you will sit in the back and photograph your back at that time, right?"

    Ren Zhaoruo nodded, she didn't want to be swayed by herself. To dampen the enthusiasm of the two bamboo horses, "That's it." The

    four of them looked at Wen Yan who had not spoken at the same time, and Xiao Wen asked timidly, "Then what do you think about this classmate?"

    Wen Yan Give his answer, "I'll sit in the back row too, I don't really want to be photographed in front of me." The

    matter was resolved smoothly, those who want to appear on the camera can appear on the camera, and those who don't want to appear can only show a back view. You can also show off being on TV with friends and family.

    Xiaowen went to inform the director of their situation. From what he learned before, this is the second time the director has cooperated with Luo Zheng, giving him face so that Ren Zhaoruo and his classmates can make cameo appearances. Shi Jiakai immediately said that he would invite him to have afternoon tea later.

    Speaking of afternoon tea, Ren Zhaoruo suddenly thought of the delivery boy, what was his name... Xu Cheming, she still remembered his name, she was surprised.

    This seems to have happened a few months ago. At that time, she was wearing very thick clothes, and now she can't live without the air conditioner. She still remembers this incident - how good is her memory? I don't know how he is now.

    She didn't struggle with this matter for too long. The world is such a big place that she encounters different people every day. If she was worried about everyone's life, she would become ill.

    Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong were struggling with their mobile phones as to what to order. Cheaper ones would be embarrassed, and expensive wallets would bleed heavily.

    Ren Zhaoruo and Wen Yan stood aside, Wen Yan saw how relaxed she was, and asked, "Have you been here before?"

    "Yeah, I visited the class once before." Ren Zhaoruo blinked, "I'm yours. Senior."

    Wen Yan jokingly said: "Then we will obey you obediently?"

    Ren Zhaoruo cooperated: "Okay, then you have to be obedient." The

    two looked at each other and smiled.

    Luo Zheng in the distance just looked in their direction. He looked at the boys and girls who were chatting, especially the eyes of the boys, the indescribable tenderness.

    —He suddenly felt that he had discovered something interesting.

    The author has something to say:

    Maybe only Mu Ruo and her friends in the world can't see the mind of a certain BKing... It can only be said that he is too good at pretending, and everyone will not think in that direction (?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 613 73
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249408/ Author: scratch time Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-27 Latest: Chapter 073 (The Finale) rebir...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
24.5K 440 17
Author: Moon Man Chang Ning Copy 1: Zhou Yang transmigrated into a post-apocalyptic novel with an upgraded heroine, and became the female supporting...
31.3K 367 24
The heroine of the dog-blood abuse novel holds the sweet script↓ 1. You can't imagine the happiness of a substitute. You can't imagine the happiness...