The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 12

306 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 12 The Fool Brothers and Sisters

    Ren's father and mother couldn't come back tonight, Ren Zhaoruo guessed that there was no one in the Ren family, so he was too lazy to manage his expression, and pushed open the door with a tired face.

    When the people in the room heard the door open, they turned their heads and said to Ren Zhaoruo, who had just entered the door, "Tsk, why did you come back so late?"

    "Brother, brother?" Ren Zhaoruo was taken aback. There is one person.

    Ren's kitchen is open, with a middle island table in the middle. Ren Zhaoruo sometimes eats on the middle island table when he eats supper at night, which is close to the sink, and the table where the family usually eats is too big. Yes, it feels empty.

    Ren Yiyun, who was wearing a dark blue hooded sweater, sat beside the Nakashima stage and turned his head to talk to her. The siblings hadn't seen each other for a long time, and the familiar way of greeting was still complaining.

    Ren Yiyun grinned and said, "Why can't you speak clearly now?"

    Ren Zhaoruo rolled her eyes, "It's not because you scared me, Ren Yiyun."

    Ren Yiyun raised his eyebrows, "No big or small . , actually calling your brother's name."

    Ren Zhaoruo changed his shoes, walked to his brother's side, and found that he was eating. Ren Yiyun seemed to be really hungry, so he lowered his head and ate the noodles without saying a word to her.

    She poured a glass of lemonade and sat opposite her brother, "Are you so hungry?"

    "It's not because of you." Ren Yiyun snatched the water that Ren Zhaoruo had just poured, took a few sips, and greeted his sister's white eyes with a smile, "My stupid sister is the only one at home tonight. I was worried that she was afraid, so I rushed back to accompany her."

    Ren Zhaoruo felt warm, but still not to be outdone, "Who said I would be afraid? I am not a child. Now!"

    Ren Yiyun snorted, "Yes, yes, the stinky child who just started high school is not a child, you are right."

    Her brother's touch will never last more than a minute. Maybe one second you will be moved by his words, and the next second he will make you regret thinking that way.

    Because of Ren Yiyun's interruption, Ren Zhaoruo's originally depressed mood dissipated, and his expression softened a lot. Ren Yiyun saw her change, lowered his head and took a sip of water, pretending to ask her casually.

    "Why did you look so tired just now, and didn't sleep well last night?"

    Ren Zhaoruo shrugged, "I have eaten too much, and I have no energy."

    Of course she wouldn't tell Ren Yiyun what she really thought, and she did too. I couldn't hold it, I felt uncomfortable even sitting.

    Ren Yiyun has a deep understanding of how grandparents and grandparents feed their grandchildren. Every time Ren Yiyun goes to his grandfather's house, he won't feel hungry if he doesn't eat for two days after returning home. He quickly accepted Ren Zhaoruo's words.

    "Then you ask Aunt Huang to prepare something for you to help digestion, otherwise you will get fatter and fatter into a ball."

    "So this lemonade is what I asked Aunt Huang to make for me, and it was stolen by you. Let's go drink it!" Ren Zhaoruo was very dissatisfied, "Besides, what is fat? I'm so thin! I lost a few pounds when I was sick before. If I'm overweight, Ren Yiyun, you're a big fat pig!"

    Ren Zhaoruo crossed her arms. Waist, strengthening his momentum, "I'm still two centimeters taller!"

    Ren Yiyun laughed, ate the remaining noodles in two or three mouthfuls, stood up and put the tableware into the sink, and then came to the angry face of the younger sister In front of him, he gestured to her height.

    Finally, he shook his head and said, "I can't see any change."

    Ren Zhaoruo: "..."

    "And I'm 83 meters tall, so my weight is normal. Look at how good I am. My weight is normal. Let your height be a big fat pig, my stupid sister."

    Ren Zhaoruo curled his lips in disdain: "Do you think you are tall at 8.83 meters? The classmates in our class will definitely be taller than you when they are your age. You are tall!"

    Ren Yiyun didn't believe it, "Just your two bamboo horses? Shi Jiakai and that Qian Zihong? They don't look very tall."

    Ren Zhaoruo kept searching for suitable people in Mingyuan Middle School in her mind, and suddenly Wen Yan appeared, she immediately used Wen Yan to refute, "Who said it was the two of them! There is one more person, and he is about the same height as you now. He is still developing now, and he will definitely be taller than you in a few years."

    Ren Zhaoruo continued to say, "I will bring him to you and let you see if it is true!"

    In front of his brother, Ren Zhaoruo couldn't keep his usual calm, and could not help but quarrel with him childishly. Ren Yiyun originally watched his sister go wild with a smile on his face, but when he heard that she was bringing someone home, he immediately changed his expression.

    Ren Yiyun frowned and said, "Why bring someone home, how old are you when you think about these things? I don't want to be called uncle by the stinky boy outside so soon."

    "?" His nonsensical words were scattered, "The point is not whether to bring a boy home, okay? It's that he is taller than you!"

    "Who knows what you think, maybe you just want to find a chance to Introduce the person you like to us." Ren Yiyun said, "You can't fall in love before you are an adult, you can't fall in love early, these are the rules of our Ren family, and you have to abide by them."

    Ren Zhaoruo jumped with anger. When he got up, "I don't like him, I don't like him!"

    Ren Yiyun couldn't help laughing because of his sister's anxious look. He turned around and quickly washed the tableware and chopsticks he just used, and wiped his hands clean. He pulled the sleeve of his sister who was waiting for him to speak and dragged her to the garden.

    "Since you've eaten enough, then go for a walk in the garden with me, don't lie down so quickly, you'll become a pig."

    "I won't become a pig!" Ren Zhaoruo didn't forget what he just said, " So, I don't like that person, do you understand?"

    Ren Yiyun replied helplessly: "Okay, I understand, you don't like him, okay?"

    "Humph."

    Ren Zhaoruo turned her head and ignored him , while the body honestly followed Ren Yiyun for a walk in the garden. Although her brother is very hateful, it is always right to exercise.

    The two brothers and sisters stopped and walked, and only returned to their bedrooms after thirty minutes.

    Before entering the room, Ren Yiyun stretched out his claws and ruffled Ren Zhaoruo's hair, "If you're afraid, knock on the door to find me."

    Ren Zhaoruo avoided his hand with difficulty, straightened his hair, and said, "You know, I won't. I'm scared."

    Ren Yiyun nodded, "Go to rest early, or you won't grow taller."

    "I know."

    Ren Zhaoruo closed the door, sighed deeply, and did not change her clothes when she went out, she could only sit on the side of the lazy person. on the sofa.

    [The host and brother seem to have a good relationship. 】

    "Okay? I don't think it's bad at all."

    【The host is relatively mature in front of other people, but in front of your brother you are very naive and easily angered by his words, and you are also very special in front of him Relax, don't care if the other party is happy or not, the appearance is more in line with your age. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo was stunned for a while, "Is that so?"

    Thinking about it carefully, it was indeed the case.

    In front of any parents and mothers, she is the youngest daughter, but she doesn't want her parents to treat herself as an ignorant child and pretend to be mature. And her sister Ren Qingmeng is ten years older than her, which is her goal. She doesn't want to be looked down upon by her sister. As for her classmates and friends of the same age, she is the deputy monitor, so naturally she has to show her posture to be convincing.

    The person in the family who is closest to her age is Ren Yiyun. He did not work in any company under the Ren family. He seemed to be idle and free-spirited. When Ren Zhaoruo was with him, although she was always provoked by his words, she was really relaxed, and those anger would not stay in her heart.

    "...Your words make sense." Ren Zhaoruo had to admit that what the system said was correct.

    "However, according to what you said before, my brother is also the protagonist of the series. What kind of story will his book be?"

    [This will only be known when the host unlocks the relevant plot. 】

    The answer is still the same. Ren Zhaoruo is not surprised. She guessed and said, "It doesn't seem like he looks like a romance novel. I haven't heard of any girl my brother got close to since I was a child.

    " ...Could it be a tanmei novel? My brother doesn't like girls?"

    [Uh, host, this series is all about romance, not tanmei or lily. 】

    "Ah, so it is." Ren Zhaoruo continued to use his imagination, "What would that be? The big male protagonist is going to counterattack the theme? Or some kind of farming literature returning to the countryside?"

    [...] The

    system didn't respond to her, Ren Zhaoruo felt a little boring, stopped thinking about it, and focused on the plot that was triggered now.

    "I am an ignorant little daughter in the original text, and my role is to hold me back. What about my sister and brother? What roles do they play in the original text?"

    [They each have their own plots and things to worry about, so In your parents' book, they don't appear very much, and the authors arrange their plots in their separate novels. 】

    "In their stories, I also appear?"

    【Yes. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo had an idea, "That doesn't mean that I am a gold medal extra, and I will appear wherever the plot needs me."

    [Indeed. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo was speechless again, she was a supporting role anyway, and she was the kind of standard role-playing role that made the readers in the comment area grit their teeth with hatred.

    But so what, even if she is a female supporting role, she has a chance to counterattack now. What if her sister and brother are the protagonists of the series, it is not a tragic ending in the end, and she will depend on her to change their ending in the future.

    ——The fate of their family is in her hands, and she is the real protagonist.

    If you let the system hear her thoughts, it will definitely complain silently: The host you are taking is not a script for a counter-attack by a supporting role, you are the heroine of Tianwen, you only need to have a good relationship with the male lead... Wait, the two of them It doesn't seem like there's a single word in it, oops, won't even the script be changed, right?

    The sweet heroine herself is full of eyes full of counterattacks from the female supporting role who has turned against the wind. She can't wait to fly to the parents and mothers now and ask them what happened to them back then, so as to prevent them from going to the original plot and let her get rid of them. The title of the worry-free daughter has become the protagonist of the counter-attack article!

    The author has something to say:

    Ren Zhaoruo: I don't like him!

    Wen Yan: .

    ↑ Brothers and sisters quarreled, and the poor male protagonist was lying on the gun, woohoo, woohoo, hahahaha. Let the elder brother appear first to transition the plot, and then the elder sister will appear. This article is not only about the love line, but the family line is also very important. I hope everyone will not think that I am very long-winded in the water plot ^O^

    I am quite a pseudo-orthopedic... If I could only write 1V1, I wouldn't have heard anything about Yanyan (whispering)

    Although I haven't watched the entire episode of "The Penthouse", I really like Xixun Xijing's CP [Dangerous Speech]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
52.2K 967 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...
68.7K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...
29K 286 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...