The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 8

405 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 8 His Sight

    The two-day school sports meeting finally came to an end. Class 7 students won many medals. In the first year of high school, they were very proud of themselves. Liu Wenyin, who was the head teacher for the first time, was so happy to invite everyone in the class to drink. Milk tea, everyone slaughtered her severely.

    Liu Wenyin's family was rich, and being a teacher was her dream from childhood to adulthood. Facing the demands of students, she waved her hand and placed an order in an expensive online celebrity shop. Everyone in Class 7 had it. One cup, provoked envious glances from the students in other classes.

    As a sports committee, Qian Zihong led by example, not only won the runner-up in the relay race, but also won the first place in the 1500-meter long-distance running and 50-meter sprint competition. Many other students in the class also won the top three. Even Wen Yan, the least gregarious one, holding gold medals in the high jump and long jump, also contributed to the class.

    When Liu Wenyin and everyone announced the good news, most of them looked like ghosts and looked at Wen Yan in disbelief—he actually participated in group activities? He actually took the first place? Has the sun come out of the west?

    However, everyone just complained in their hearts, and no one dared to go to Wen Yan and ask him why he did this. Ren Zhaoruo, who was on the side, had a calm expression on her face. After all, she had witnessed how Wen Yan won the long jump championship, so she would not react as much as others.

    She recalled what happened at that time. At that time, Wen Yan had no expression on his face, as calm as usual, as if he had won casually. He didn't seem to care about winning or losing, but in fact, his body was tense, and his eyes were fixed on how far the other players jumped, for fear of being overtaken.

    If you don't observe carefully, you can't really tell. Bystanders may really feel that the cold Wen Yan doesn't care about winning or losing at all, but it is the feeling of the chosen person who can make him win. If Ren Zhaoruo hadn't seen some of his inconspicuous actions, she would have believed it, but it was a pity that she saw it.

    This kind of invisible pretending to be cool, Ren Zhaoruo respects him as a 'King of BKing'.

    This 'BKing' was quite calm. When the head teacher called him by name, he stood by calmly, as if he just heard someone say good morning to him. Fans' eyes are shining, and they worship their brother Yan even more.

    ***

    Although Ren Zhaoruo did not participate in the project, he was also very tired. In the morning, I have to walk around the sports field to cheer for the athletes. In the afternoon, I go shopping with my friends. Sometimes I also act as a tool to carry things. The amount of exercise explodes every day.

    After staying in the hospital for so long, she suddenly increased the amount of exercise, so tired Ren Zhaoruo felt that her legs did not belong to her. It seems that it is time to add more exercise, why is my body so weak now.

    Fortunately, it was the weekend after the sports meeting. She slept well at home, ate a lot of food, and was fully charged again.

    Ren Zhaoruo made himself a refreshing cup of coffee, turned on the computer and prepared to retouch the picture. The photos taken in the past two days are almost filling her memory card, and some bad photos will be deleted later, so as not to send them to the group and be 'crusade' by the protagonists in the photos.

    The sound was playing jazz music, and then a lamp was turned on. Only the desk was lit in the dark room with the curtains drawn. Also from physical film to electronic version.

    In addition to taking photos on the sports field, Ren Zhaoruo also took a lot of group photos for the classmates. The head teacher Liu Wenyin is only ten years older than these students. She was a teacher at school, and after leaving school, she is everyone's big sister. Her lively personality goes well with the teenagers. She even took the initiative to take the students to take a photo together. left a wonderful memories.

    She wanted to pass some of the photos to the person in charge of the school newspaper, so that they could choose suitable pictures for the news, and the rest were uploaded to the album of a public account created by Liu Wenyin specially for the seventh class students. The account is shared by the whole class. When there is any activity, if someone takes a photo, it will be uploaded to the album.

    There are photo tricks that have been specially selected and modified with filters, and there are original black histories that have not been repaired - such as the photos during military training, everyone was blinded by the sun, and it was several shades darker than usual. The complexion of the skin, the face that has gone through the vicissitudes of life, a memory that people want to delete.

    Most people will not look back at these black histories, but they can't stop the strong men who feel that their lives are too dull. They take screenshots of those funny pictures and post them in the chat group as emoticons, and take advantage of the trend to change online chats into It became an offline fight and was severely 'lessoned' once.

    Ren Zhaoruo was born with a kind of radar. She would soon notice when a camera was pointed at her. With this ability, she avoided the photos taken by Liu Wenyin during military training, but she could not avoid the group photo. You can only lower the brim of your hat to cover your face and try to reduce the number of appearances.

    For example, Qian Zihong, who doesn't care about his beauty and ugliness but only cares about whether he can stand in the eye-catching C position, almost every photo has him. Whether it's when everyone was still unfamiliar with the military training, or at this school sports meeting, you don't need to click on the big picture, just look at the album and omit the picture, and most of the photos can see his appearance.

    While retouching the picture, she complained about the boys headed by Qian Zihong. As expected of the atmosphere of the seventh class, she was overjoyed just by looking at the photos.

    The default name of the photo is the shooting time. Ren Zhaoruo renamed the group photo of the seventh class and pulled it into a folder together, and the remaining photos had to be handed in in the screening part. She repaired the seventh class first. After all, this is not a task assigned by the school, and it is also very easy to retouch the picture, so there is no need to worry about not meeting the requirements.

    She moved her dry eyes, and now there are only photos on the field that have not been edited. She casually clicked on one, and was stunned when she saw the familiar faces in the photo.

    Ren Zhaoruo is very satisfied with this photo, but I don't know if the protagonist is willing to be published in the school newspaper. After hesitating, she decided to fix this photo and send it to the school newspaper, hoping that the person in charge could consult his thoughts, and after confirming it was correct, she could see this photo in the school newspaper.

    Ren Zhaoruo looked at Wen Yan in the photo, while the indifferent teenager looked at the camera, as if looking at her in front of the computer.

    In fact, as long as you observe carefully, you will find that the boy who has always had a cold expression has a much more relaxed expression, his eyes are also much gentler, and his face is hard to hide. Wen Yan was like two different people.

    On the surface, his eyes were looking at the camera, but he was actually looking at the person holding the camera. It's a pity that Ren Zhaoruo didn't notice this.

    Ren Zhaoruo didn't have any other thoughts, just thought he was handsome, and it was enough to admire his appearance. She quickly focused on retouching the photo, brightening the photo a little bit, the color saturation should be richer, the sky should be bluer, and the grass greener.

    She even rubbed the skin of the other two classmates to cover up the acne on her face. As for Wenyan?

    His appearance does not need to be modified, the deep facial features are the preference of the creator, and the sharp eyebrows seem to be repelling people thousands of miles away. If there is a disadvantage, if he doesn't laugh, the whole person looks fierce and scary, although this is not his intention.

    Ren Zhaoruo's eyes moved to him, wondering about the strange combination of black long sleeves in his short-sleeved school uniform. If you are afraid of the cold, you can wear long sleeves directly, why should you wear a piece of clothing under short sleeves? Could it be that this is a popular fashion?

    She searched the Internet, and it seemed that what was this called... Folding? It seems to be really popular, and there are even fashion bloggers on how to look good. Wen Yan was very concerned about his outfits, and Ren Zhaoruo thought that no matter how miraculous the look, put it on him, it turned out to be reasonable.

    Maybe as the saying goes, the completion of fashion is the face ①, as long as it looks good enough, no matter how outrageous it is, it will be regarded as a trend.

    Now that she saw the school uniform, she naturally saw the long jump gold medal on his chest, and now its owner has become Ren Zhaoruo.

    The medals Wen Yan gave her were put together with the ones she won, and they were treasured by her heart. If she remembered it, she could take it out and watch it at any time. No matter if he gave it to her out of boredom or if it was a gift from his heart, she would cherish it.

    This photo is so perfect that it doesn't take much time to edit it. After Ren Zhaoruo has saved it, he will pull it into another folder, and send it directly to the person in charge of the school newspaper after all the photos are repaired. She stretched, turned off the computer, put on her phone and lay back on the bed.

    Ren Zhaoruo's computer does not have a password lock, so anyone can open it and see the files inside. If someone opens her computer, they can see that there is also a folder where some photos that Ren Zhaoruo thinks are worth saving and enjoying.

    Click on the reverse chronological order, and you can see the latest photos added to the folder, all of them are Wen Yan.

    He had a serious face on the field, and he was excited to learn that he had the highest score and won the first place. The only one who was slapped by Ren Zhaoruo was his back. All the protagonists in the photo are him.

    If a second person saw these photos, they might guess that Ren Zhaoruo didn't like him. But at this time, Ren Zhaoruo's heart was still in the water, she just saved his picture out of the idea of ​​​​appreciating the handsome guy, it did not mean that she had any thoughts about him.

    If Ren Zhao wanted to admit that she was indeed attracted by Wen Yan's face, she would stare at him in the photo for a long time, and she had some careful thoughts - bringing his appearance into the novels she had read, and since then the novelist The Lord has a complete image to refer to.

    It's just that she thinks of Wen Yan's character, no matter how beautiful the fantasy will be broken, this kind of difficult boy is not suitable to be a boyfriend at all, and she doesn't like people who only say half of this kind of words.

    If she finds a boyfriend of this temper in the future... she may also become abnormal.

    The author has something to say:

    FLAG can't stand too early. 233333 The future heroine will become the 'not normal' person in her mouth.

    ①The completion of fashion is the face: The original words were said by GD, and this sentence is really quite correct...A handsome person is handsome no matter what they wear, but ugly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 19.3K 144
Read and find out...
13.5K 183 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...
19.6K 257 21
和顶流哥哥上求生综艺后 作者:孑与鹿 Not my Story
8.8K 114 8
https://www.69shu.com/txt/48961.htm Author: Xu Huanyu Category: Science Fiction Space 192,600 words | Serialized Update: 2023-07-18 In the third year...