The only normal person

By Xiaoshuo_

A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the syste... More

Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 1

1.7K 20 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 1 Fiction World

    Ren Zhaoruo suspected that he was crazy.

    A few days ago, she pursued romance in the rain with her friends, took a walk in the rain without an umbrella, and successfully developed a high fever after returning home. The family was taken aback and rushed her to the hospital. After several days of repeated fever, Ren Zhaoruo woke up.

    However, this sobriety is not a complete sobriety. She can always hear a voice that others can't hear. The mechanical voice seems to know a lot about her own life and tells her a lot of things that others don't know.

    It also claims to be a 'system', and the world Ren Zhaoruo lives in is a novel. She and everyone she knew were characters in the novel.

    At first, Ren Zhaoruo thought that she was hallucinating, it was her hallucination caused by her high fever and insanity. But the 'system' seemed to understand her thoughts. In order to prove that she really had special abilities, she talked a lot to her, causing Ren Zhaoruo to pretend to be dead and not speak.

    [Host, it’s useless if you don’t believe me, everything I said is true. 】

    "..." Ren Zhaoruo didn't answer, just stared at the ceiling in a daze. Is she going to tell her parents about it? Will she be asked to consult a psychiatrist?

    [Then let me tell you something that hasn't happened yet. Your classmates will come to visit you in the hospital this afternoon. You can see if what I said happened. ]

    [If it really happens, I hope the host can start to believe me, not 100% trust, just a little bit. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo frowned slightly, what the system said before was what happened in the past, she understood that her memory was out of whack, coupled with her lack of energy, that's why she had auditory hallucinations.

    But just now it actually said something that hasn't happened yet, and if it happened, Ren Zhaoruo would have to believe in its existence... What is this, the plots of some of the novels she read before have really come true? Then she followed the tasks issued by the system?

    Ren Zhaoruo picked up the phone on the bedside table sideways, unlocked it, and saw no new news. She lay in the hospital for a week, and spent all the golden holiday on the 11th. Her family was worried about her health and asked her to continue to be hospitalized for observation, while her classmates have returned to school after the holiday.

    During the holidays, friends did come to visit Ren Zhaoruo, but before coming to the hospital, they would tell her, and even ask her if she wanted to buy something for her.

    And now Ren Zhaoruo has not received any news, which makes her even more afraid. It seems that she really wants to contact a psychiatrist to check her head.

    After the fever subsided, she still felt a little dizzy. Ren Zhaoruo didn't want to spend energy on the phone, so she simply locked the screen and put it back in place. She was the only one living in the ward, and no one was competing with her to watch the TV. She simply turned on the TV, tuned to any channel at will, closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the TV to pass the time.

    The sound of the TV was too hypnotic, Ren Zhaoruo didn't know when she fell asleep, and she didn't wake up until someone patted her body lightly.

    Ren Zhaoruo was sleepy, staring at the person in front of her for a long time before she realized who it was, "Mom!"

    It was Mother Ren who came to visit her with the boiled soup, and it was the same these days. Ren's mother gently reached out and probed Ren Zhaoruo's forehead temperature and breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that the temperature was normal.

    "Why did you fall asleep while the TV was on?"

    Ren Zhaoruo stuck out her tongue embarrassedly, "I'm bored, I didn't expect the TV series to be more boring than me, it's just a lullaby, making me sleep better!"

    Ren's mother was helpless She smiled, "You!"

    Then she shook the nursing bed and put the soup she brought on the table, "Let's have a bowl of soup first. What would Ruoruo want for dinner?"

    "I want noodles." Ren Zhaoruo He took the soup, took a sip, and said, "Why did Mom come so early today?"

    Ren's mother took the tissue and put it on the table so that Ren Zhaoruo could wipe her mouth, "If you don't sleep well? It's already afternoon, Aunt Huang will be later. Make the dinner you ordered, and your father will bring it to you."

    Ren Zhaoruo was startled, turned around and picked up her phone to take a look—at 17:48, she actually slept for more than two hours. Suddenly I remembered what the system said about the classmates coming to visit her. It was really funny. I have to study at night today, so how could I come to the hospital.

    ——It is estimated that it is really just a hallucination.

    Ren Zhaoruo took a deep breath and shook his head, trying to forget about it.

    Ren's mother asked suspiciously, "What's wrong?"

    "Nothing." Ren Zhaoruo pursed her lips and smiled, picked up the bowl and drank the rest of the soup, "Mom's soup is delicious, thank you mom!"

    "Thank you Ruoruo's praise." Ren's mother, who was satisfied by her daughter's praise, smiled brightly, "If it's good, do you want to drink more bowls? There's still in the thermos."

    "Okay."

    Ren Mu and Ren Zhaoruo were watching TV While complaining about the plot, the corridor suddenly became noisy, and then the door of the ward was pushed open, and as soon as a girl in a school uniform came in, she said -

    "Surprise! Ruoruo, I brought my classmates to see you!"

    and At the same time, the system that had been silent for a long time suddenly spoke.

    【Host, am I right? Your classmates have really come to visit you. 】

    Ren Zhaoruo looked at the direction of the door in shock. The girl's words were intertwined with the system's voice, and they were played repeatedly in her ears, causing her brain to become a mess, and she couldn't control her expression at all.

    Is this just a coincidence, or does it have the ability to predict the future? Could it be that... everything the system said was true?

    The world is a novel, and she, she is the character in the novel! ?

    ***

    Rewind time to a few hours ago.

    Today and tomorrow are the preliminary rounds of the Mingyuan Middle School Games. The afternoon classes will be changed to self-study, and the evening self-study of the first and second high school students will be cancelled. Non-high school seniors can leave school early.

    In the first grade (seven) class, students with projects went to participate in the competition, those without projects stayed in the classroom to chat, some students played movies on the computer in the classroom, and chose a science fiction movie. Follow the protagonist's experience and sigh.

    And Ding Xiao did not focus on the screen, but lowered her head to do today's homework. Shi Jiakai, who had just returned from the playground, stood beside her curiously, observed for a while, and found that Ding Xiao was really doing it. Homework instead of pretending.

    "Ding Xiao, have you changed your sex? Why do you do your homework so seriously?" The

    boy's voice was so loud that the surrounding classmates looked over.

    Ding Xiao rolled his eyes and said unceremoniously: "What's your business, can't I just try harder?"

    Shi Jiakai grinned, "Tsk tsk, I want to see if the sun is coming out from the west!"

    Ding Xiao narrowed dangerously He raised his eyes, raised his fist and shook it in front of him, "If you say one more word, I'll screw your head off!"

    Shi Jiakai raised his hands in surrender, "Okay, it's my fault, Miss Ding is always studying hard, really A role model for my generation."

    Ding Xiao snorted and stopped talking to him.

    The girl next to her came over and guessed, "Are you going to play tonight? So you just leave your homework to finish now?"

    "You're very smart!" Ding Xiao gave a thumbs up, "But it's not going to play, I'm going to the hospital to visit Ruoruo."

    The girl who spoke to her nodded, "Yes, I haven't seen her for a long time. I don't know how she's doing. Can I go with you?"

    Ding Xiao smiled . : "Of course, let's go together after school."

    Some people raised their heads and others said they wanted to go together. Ding Xiao stopped replying slowly one by one. She put down her pen and walked to the podium, writing on the blackboard. Shang- "I want to visit Ren Zhaoruo's classmates in the hospital after school today, so I can just stay after school, don't ask me again, we'll set off together then."

    Ren Zhaoruo is very popular in the class. At the same time, she is also the deputy monitor who was voted by the students of Class 7. Both boys and girls can play with her. After learning that she was ill, they all sent messages to ask her how her health was, but she had not been to the hospital to visit her.

    Some people are discussing whether to buy some fruit and other things to go to the hospital later, and some people are suggesting whether to go to the hospital for dinner together.

    Shi Jiakai naturally chose to visit Ren Zhaoruo together. He and Ren Zhaoruo grew up together as childhood sweethearts, but unfortunately there was no spark between them, and they even quarreled from time to time, more like the way brothers and sisters get along.

    He also went to the hospital during the holiday, but Ren Zhaoruo was in a bad mood at that time, and he didn't stay for long, for fear of affecting her rest. I haven't seen it for a few days, so it's time to check it out.

    Shi Jiakai returned to his seat, wiped off the sweat from exercise with a tissue, and turned to look at the brothers around him, "Will you wait to see Ren Zhaoruo?"

    Several boys expressed their desire to go, Shi Jiakai felt relieved, at least this group of people also Will know how to care for classmates. There was one other person who didn't speak, Shi Jiakai originally planned to ignore him, but asked politely.

    "Brother Yan, are you going?"

    Wen Yan, who held the pen and lowered his head to answer the question, replied "um".

    Shi Jiakai thought that he had heard it wrong for the first time, but once again confirmed that it was correct, and doubts flashed through his mind. How could he remember that Wen Yan and Ren Zhaoruo didn't seem to know each other very well, and Wen Yan was not a warm-hearted character, so why did he want to go today?

    Although he was very puzzled, he was too embarrassed to disturb him when the other party was doing the question, so he had to turn his head to chat with others, and put the doubts behind him after a while.

    In Shi Jiakai's eyes, Wen Yan, who was seriously doing the question, actually hadn't written a word for ten minutes, and there was no thought of the question in his mind. From the moment Ding Xiao mentioned Ren Zhaoruo's name just now, Wen Yan focused on their conversation, and the dense words couldn't be read at all.

    It's not that Wen Yan didn't know that she was sick, but he never had a chance to visit her. After all, their relationship was not so familiar, and he didn't know which hospital Ren Zhaoruo was staying in. If it wasn't for this opportunity, he might have to wait until Ren Zhaoruo recovered and returned to school to see her.

    ——I don't know what happened to her. After being ill for so long, her body should be very weak, right? She was already thin and small, and her body didn't look very healthy. No wonder she recovered slowly from this illness.

    Wen Yan's thoughts drifted farther and farther, and he couldn't do the question any more. He rubbed his eyebrows, closed the cover of the pen, and put the test paper aside. Since he didn't have this idea, he didn't do it. He watched a movie with other classmates.

    After school, he packed his schoolbag and set off with a group of classmates. Half of the students in the class take their own cars to go home, but now it is not convenient, so they choose to take the bus. Wen Yan stood aside like a telephone pole. He was tall and wore school uniforms with the classmates beside him, but he wore a different feeling, and people passing by couldn't help but look up at him.

    His eyes stopped because of his handsome appearance, but he was persuaded by his indifferent eyes, and he muttered in his heart how such a handsome boy had such a cold personality.

    The students in Class 7 also noticed Wen Yan. Although they didn't know why he appeared here, they only understood that he also went to visit the classmates together, instead of thinking in other directions.

    A group of people were noisy along the way. After arriving at the hospital, they were reminded by the nurse to lower their volume. When they came to the ward where Ren Zhaoruo lived, Ding Xiao, as the leader, was the first to push the door in. This time, she didn't mention any news to Ren Zhaoruo, which was a surprise to her.

    "Surprise! Ruoruo, I brought my classmates to see you!" ——However, what

    greeted them was not Ren Zhaoruo's moved tears, but the horror as if seeing a ghost during the day.

    The author says:

    Happy Valentine's Day everyone~ Let the hero and heroine greet everyone here!

    Ren·Normal·Zhaoruo: I wish everyone a happy winter vacation. OvOwen

    ·The king of Bking·Yan: [I can't read it]

    The plot in the copy will not be shaken out at one time, it will be like a copy, and the task will only be known when it is triggered. , so in the early stage, the heroine did not know that her brother was not biological, it was not that there was a bug in the plot or that I wrote it wrong. As for the love line, it will be interspersed in the middle. When did she know that she was the heroine of campus literature? Later, I'm not sure hahahaha.

    As for mine clearance, there is no mine to sort out, it's all written in the copy.

    Don't ask the male protagonist if he has a history of love in the past. When the story began, he was only a freshman in high school, only fifteen or sixteen years old. How could there be a story. According to his awkward personality, he will not be with other girls and deliberately make the heroine jealous → if he does so, the heroine will kick him into the male supporting position.

    Then, as the copy said, there are male supporting roles. I'm not the kind of person who likes writing tools and male characters - the kind of person who only appears to make the male lead jealous, pays everything for the female lead, and then gets kicked away, making the male and female lead he's complete.

    In my case, the male supporting role is either a superior male second, or a character who has no emotional connection with the female lead. I'm not a person who wants to be hard on the first love or let the heroine be like a jade, but there is no need for everyone to take the initiative to the girl. I read too many kinds of texts that clearly set the male protagonist a few streets away, and the result In order to make the male and female protagonists he, the author just abandoned such a good male supporting role, and let the indescribable male protagonist ascend. I really don't want to do such a thing.

    Therefore, the male supporting characters who appear in this article are either friends with the female lead, or have a little goodwill, but they are also optional. It's not that I think my heroine is not worthy of being liked by others, but there is no need to write so much, and there is no need to arrange a tool person for the plot. Similarly, I don't like to write female supporting roles, especially the female supporting tools used to set off the popularity of the male lead. It is unnecessary. The charm of the protagonist does not need to be expressed in the aspect of being liked by the opposite sex. This is also me. the opinion of.

    But the Shura Field will still exist! It's two different things that the male lead doesn't like the female lead and the male lead is jealous! And the two older brothers of the heroine are not easy people, classmate Wen Yan wants to be with Ren Zhaoruo, but it is difficult

    . I don't even think about what constellation she is), her thoughts are in a mess, and even the author I don't know what she is thinking. The heroine is sometimes naive, and sometimes precocious. She is not a character OOC. If everyone thinks it is strange, it is my own bad writing skill, not the heroine's [serious face]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.6K 34
重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing for a modern cultivator to travel to the...
4.2K 258 5
"Would he love me if I was prettier?" One drunk confession finally broke the barrier between them and lead to something they've both always wanted...
33.9K 521 83
https://m.shubaow.net/29/29912/ Author: Qingxi Washing Inkstone Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-03-18 Latest: Chapter 83 Dreaming (...
46.7K 613 73
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249408/ Author: scratch time Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-27 Latest: Chapter 073 (The Finale) rebir...