The Heir || Kim Taehyung ff

By Anonymously_Tae

what will happen when the stubborn, cold, arrogant girl is arranged to marry an idol??? will things go wro... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22 ( Final)
Author's note
New story
New Fantasy story??

chapter 21

231 5 0
By Anonymously_Tae

Author's Pov

Tae was following the man. And they were walking through the sand. He is still thinking about why she is y/n at a beach and why she needs him.
After some moments, they reached someplace, and Taehyung was shocked by seeing the scene in front of him. He Couldn't believe his eyes. Is it real or a dream?
The place was all set up with a marry me sign while y/n was on her knees with a ring.
A tear escaped from his eyes.
Tae: Y/n...??? ( creaked voice)
Y/n: I choose you Tae. It's always you.
Tae: Then why did you hurt me?
Y/n: Let me confess properly. I was planning it for a while.

Tae, I love you. You were a jerk to me at first, and I understand why. You were scared to fall in love again, but when you finally accepted me, you made me the happiest person alive. During this short period of time, we were together, you did everything to make me happy. I was genuinely happy after years, and the reason was you. Thank you so much for coming into my life. I can't thank mom enough for making us marry. You might be thinking, why do I divorce you if I am happy with you? Well, I Don't want to stay in a forced relationship. I want you because I love you. I want our marriage because of love, not because of some forced arrangement. So, I end that relationship. Now, I want to build a relationship with love. We Didn't even have a wedding. Let's get married again with love. Let's have a wedding.
Let's disclose our relationship to the world. Let them know we belong to each other. I really love you, taehyung. My happiness is yours. I want to have a family with you. I want an everyday life with you. A life full of love and blessing. I want to grow old with you. Will you give me another chance and make me the luckiest person by marrying me again?

Taehyung was surprised. He wasn't expecting these. He was feeling a lot of emotions. He was relieved, happy, excited, sad and angry. His eyes were moist. Tears are flowing one by one. He wants to accept her but is also furious about it. She hurt him.
Tae: Y/n, do you know Your goddamn plan hurt me a lot. Do you even realize how hurt I was when we got divorced? How unbearable pain I felt thinking you Don't love me. I wanted to hate you, but I couldn't. What would you do if I Did this thing?
Y/n: If I were in your place, I would pull you by the collar and slap you hard so that you will see stars for making me hurt.

Taehyung: Should I do the same?
Y/n: If it makes you happy.
Tae: You know what? I want to reject you right here right now, but I can't Because I love you too damn much. And I forgave you easily because you also forgave me even after I hurt you a lot. You give me a chance. And now I am giving you a chance. I want to be with you, y/n. But please never do this kind of thing. I will definitely die if you do this.
Y/n: So It's a yes?
Tae: It's a big yes, baby.

Y/n: Oh my god, give your hand. Let me wear you the ring. My legs are already numb.
Taehyung chuckled at her words.
After that, Tae pulled her in his embrace.
While he was hugging her, he heard cheers behind them. All their siblings and friends were there.
Tae broke the hug and looked at them.
Tae: You guys knew it? Didn't you??

Jimin: Not really. Y/n told us today.
Tae: Yoongi hyung, you might have known about it before. That's why you keep saying that you trust her.
Yoongi: She Didn't tell me either. But I knew she would not do anything to hurt you.
Tae looks at Evan.

Evan: Don't kill me, okay? It's her plan and she dragged me into it. We do have a past, and we are each other's first love but It's been five years and everything has changed. And that day we had a good talk. We needed a closure to move on.

Flashback

He pulled me closer and hugged me..
I hugged him back..
Evan: y/n??
Y/n: Hmm...
Evan: Do you love Taehyung?
Y/n: Yeah, I love him ( smile slightly)
Evan: Haha, you are blushing.
Y/n's cheek turns red.
Y/n: Are you disappointed?
Evan: Honestly speaking, yeah, I am a bit disappointed but not as much as I thought I would be. Five years is a long time. Honestly, I already think about all the possibilities, including you being married and having two kids...

Y/n: Seriously two kids?
Evan: Yeah. Actually, I needed assurances to move on. For the last two years, I have been thinking about you every day. How are you? What are you doing? I blamed myself for not being with you.
When I came here to find you, I just wanted to make sure you were doing well. I promised myself that if you moved on, I would not disturb your life and that by seeing you happy, I could move on easily.
And right now, I am actually not hurt. I am relieved that you found your happiness again. And I kinda started to find someone interesting too. Now, I can chase her without any guilt.
Y/n: Is it Taeri?
Evan blushed
Evan: Yeah. She is cute and soft. Totally a childish baby. I was kinda attracted to her childlike innocent behavior.
Y/n: She is really a sweet girl. And she is my sister-in-law. I am approving you. But if you hurt her, then I will break your bone.
Evan: So, can we go back to our childhood best-friend relationship?
Y/n: Sure. But you have to do me a favor.

Y/n told him the plan.

Evan: Yeah, y/n, are you insane? You will hurt him and also break my existing relationship with Taeri.

Y/n: I will talk to her. Only you and her will know my plan. Please help me. ( puppy eye)
Evan: Okay, okay. But Don't cry if it becomes a complete failure.
Y/n: Yeah!!! I know my Tae. He will get furious but eventually forgive me.
Evan: Okay, as you wish.

Flashback Ends

Tae: So you and Taeri knew?
Evan and Taeri: Yeah.
Tae: Kim Taeri you are dead now. You know how heartbroken I was.
Taeri: Sorry, oppa. But if I had told you the surprise, it would have been ruined.
Tae: Btw you both are together?
Evan: Yeah, we are.
Tae: Riri are you sure. Do you know about his and y/n's past?
Taeri: I know it, oppa. Unnie and Evan already told me everything. And none of them are at fault. And It's been five years. Unnie already got you and Evan also deserves happiness.
Tae: Okay, if you Both are happy, I Don't have any objection.

Namjoon: So everything is fine now.
Yoongi: Thanks, Princess, for not breaking my trust.

Y/n: I have told you oppa, I Won't hurt Tae, and I will give him all the happiness.
Yoongi: I love you, Princess.
Y/n: I love you too, oppa.

Tae cleared his throat.

Yoongi: Jeez Tae. I will not take her. She is like my sister.
Tae: Yeah, yeah ( Rolled eyes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.2K 26
He sucks on my soft skin making me gasp, "Let this serve as a reminder that you are taken, Mrs.Kim" he whispered as his finger caressed the mark he l...
50.9K 1.1K 41
โ๐˜๐˜ฆ...๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด.โž The sweet, kind and shy Jungkook, I had known for years is long gone and the cold-heartless Jungkook, t...
79.3K 4.8K 76
Taehyung who had a relationship with Ye-Jun but she just used him for his money and cheated on him this made the poor taehyung cold and arrogant but...
40.3K 1.7K 30
โ™ก Where in Kim Jisoo marries a handsome, cold, rich guy named Kim Taehyung for the sake of her parents. What happens when she starts to catch feeling...