๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง | r. be...

By mayasbitxh

in which a betrayal brings the popular cheerio and the annoying jewish girl closer than they ever imagined [... More

cast
Pilot
Showmance
Acafellas
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Mash Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattresses
Sectionals
Hell-O
The Power Of Madonna
Bad Reputation
Theatricality
Funk
Journey To Regionals
season two cast
Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
season two cast (2)
Welcome To Hell
Homesick
Comeback
Blame It On The Alcohol
Sexy
Original Song
Born This Way
Rumors
Prom Queen
New York
Season Two Epilogue: Begin Again
season three cast
The Purple Piano Project
I Am Unicorn
Asian F
Pot O' Gold
The First Time
Mash Off
Unruly Heart
Hold On To Sixteen
Michael
Heart
On My Way
Big Brother
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-Asaurus
a/n - goodbye for now

Throwdown

1.9K 86 93
By mayasbitxh

"I wanna pit these kids against one another," Sue said as Autumn, Quinn, Santana, and Brittany sat in her office. "Am I clear? Quinn, update. Go."

"The minority students don't feel like they're being heard," the blonde informed.

"Chink in the armor, huh?" the cheer coach asked, an idea forming in her mind. "I am going to create an environment that is so toxic no one will want to be a part of that club. Like the time I sold my house to a nice, young couple and I salted the earth in the backyard so that nothing living could grow there for a hundred years."

"But, why?" Autumn asked, furrowing her brows as she exchanged a confused look with Quinn.

"Because they tried to get me to pay their closing costs. Now get the hell out of my office."

The four friends got up and left Sue's office, all parting in different directions down the hallway. Autumn went to her locker to get a sip from her water bottle. As she rummaged around in her bag, she found the diet pills that April Rhodes had given her. She bit her lip for a moment and glanced around the hallway. She spotted a trash can at the end of the hall and walked over to it, throwing the pills away so she wouldn't be tempted to relapse again.

"Can we talk?"

Autumn turned in the direction of the voice and saw Puck, who was sweaty from that morning's football practice.

"Sure," the brunette said. "What's up?"

"I heard a rumor that you and Rachel are having secret make out sessions," said Puck. "And there's also one that you're gay. I'm not mad. I just want to know if it's true."

"I'm not cheating on you with Rachel," Autumn reassured. "And as for that rumor about my sexuality... it's not entirely false. I don't think I'm totally gay, but I am a little? I don't know. I'm just really confused."

"I get that," the mohawk boy shrugged. "It's all just part of the phase. You'll get over it."

This fucking idiot. It's not a phase.

"Yeah, totally," the brunette forced a smile and leaned up to kiss her boyfriend, frowning internally as she realized his lips weren't as soft and comforting as Rachel's.

The bell rang, and Puck gave her one last kiss goodbye before they went down different ends of the hallway to go to their first period classes.

****

Rachel was switching out her books at her locker and when she closed it she came face to face with Jacob Ben Israel, who was smirking at her.

"The independent polling company in my Dockers has determined you're the hottest girl in this school," said Jacob.

"Ew," Rachel cringed, rolling her eyes as she turned to head to her next class.

"Have you been reading my blog?" the Jewish boy asked as he followed the diva down the hall.

"Of course not. You're a gossipmonger and your blog is nothing but trash and lies, many about me as well as another about Autumn. I hope you know how much pain you caused her by posting that photo."

"Well, you'll be happy to know that the one I'm working on right now has nothing to do with your rumored lust for Ms. Graham. It's about Quinn Fabray. Word on the street is that she's in trouble. I also have it on good authority that Autumn is the niece of Mr. Schuester's wife, making him her uncle."

"Only by marriage," Rachel corrected. "What is it gonna take for you not to run those stories?"

"Well..."

****

Autumn sat between Puck and Quinn, her head resting on the football player's shoulder as Sue flipped a coin, which landed on heads.

"Awesome," Sue smirked, turning to face the group of teenagers. "Alright. The following students have been selected for a special elite Glee Club called Sue's Kids."

"Hold on," Mr. Schue interrupted. "We agreed not to split up the group."

"Aw, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals."

"We can't even compete at sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue. It's against the rules."

"Really? You need to crack open a book, William. Here." Sue tossed a book to Mr. Schue. "I have. Show Choir Rule Book. Page 24. Provision 14. Second addendum. 'Twelve members must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song.'"

"Fine. Just go ahead, take all the football players and your Cheerios."

"All right, everybody, listen up," Sue said as she turned back to the Glee kids. "When you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this black, shiny thing."

"That's called a piano, Sue."

"Santana! Wheels! Gay kids! Yes, Autumn, that includes you! Come on! Move it!" Sue yelled. The teens that were called stood up and crossed over to Sue's side of the piano. "Asian! Other Asian. Aretha. And Shaft."

Tina, Mike, Mercedes, and Matt all stood up and crossed over to where the rest of Sue's Kids were standing.

"See, Will," Sue said, turning back to Mr. Schue. "I don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students."

"You have got to be kidding me," the curly haired man said, standing up.

"I wouldn't kid about this, Will. And maybe that's your problem. Bigotry is no laughing matter."

"And that's how Sue... sees it," Santana smiled, making a 'C' with her hand and exchanging a look with a giggling Autumn.

"Outstanding," Sue smirked.

****

Rachel turned a corner in the hallway and came face to face with Jacob Ben Israel, who held up the pair of lime green panties she gave him.

"I need another pair," the Jewish boy said.

"What's wrong with the ones I gave you?" the diva asked.

"Uh, they still had the tag on them," Jacob said, waving them in her face.

"Put those away!" Rachel quietly scolded.

"I want Rachel Berry panties," the boy pouted. "I expect delivery by tomorrow morning or the story of Quinn Fabray and the stork and Autumn Graham and the family tree goes wide. I feel an urge to kiss you. I'm just going to go for it."

"You stop it!" Rachel spat through gritted teeth, pointing a finger at the freshman, who backed up and ran off down the hall.

****

Autumn sat in the back of the choir room next to Santana as Mike, Matt, Kurt, Mercedes, Tina, and Artie discussed that afternoon's rehearsal.

"I'm k-k-kind of nervous," Tina stuttered.

"I debated not even showing up," Artie mumbled.

"Well, I think it's gonna be great," said Mercedes. "Did you catch Sue's corner last night?"

"Hey, kids," Sue said as she entered the room. "Brought some of my brass buddies with me. Thought maybe they could help us out a little bit. Okay. So I selected a song that I think will speak to the frustration you've felt under the failed leadership of Will Schuester."

"Hate on Me!" Mercedes exclaimed as she looked over the sheet music Sue handed out. "An R&B song!"

"You like that?" the cheer coach asked, smiling. "Changster, I want to see some of that pop and lock groove you're so famous for. You go to town. And you, Mercedes. I want to see some Mariah hands."

"I can do that," Mercedes nodded.

"I think we g-got this one, Ms. Sylvester," Tina smiled.

"All right. Well, we'll see. Hit it!"

****

Autumn sat with her arms crossed as she leaned back in her chair in a room at Dr. Woo's office. Her mom had dragged her along to go speak to the doctor with Terri about getting an ultrasound tape to use for the appointment her uncle had scheduled for his wife.

"My job is very stressful," Dr. Woo said as he trimmed a plant. "After dentists, obstetricians have the highest rate of suicide among medical professionals. Caring for my bonsai relaxes me."

"I had a huge crush on the Karate Kid when I was a teenager," said Terri.

"Can we cut the crap?" Kendra asked, growing impatient.

"I guess I'm a little curious as to what you ladies want from me," said Dr. Woo. "Are you pregnant?" he asked Autumn.

"What?" the brunette asked, raising a brow. "No. Gross."

"Well, Woo, you delivered my three youngest kids," Kendra began.

"Those little angel-devil children," Autumn muttered, shaking her head.

"Each one is dumber than the last. Plus, they all have ADD. And, although neither my husband nor I have red hair, they are all creepy ginger kids."

"Stevie's kinda cute," the brunette shrugged, smiling as she thought of her youngest brother.

"It's caused by a recessive gene," Dr. Woo mumbled, clearly bored by the conversation.

"That's one theory," Kendra scoffed. "Do you want to hear mine?"

"Mom-"

"You gave me too much Pitocin when I was in labor and it screwed up their DNA."

"That's not a theory, you just made that up" the doctor said. "Autumn, is your mother on some kind of new psychotropic medication?"

"I don't think so," Autumn shook her head, exchanging a look with her aunt. "Aunt Terri, is she on new medication?"

"Not that I know of," said Terri.

"That's offensive," said Kendra.

"Are you alright?" Autumn asked her mom.

"Shh, the adults are talking," the older woman replied before turning back to Dr. Woo. "Here's the deal, Woo. My husband does the taxes for some very powerful midsize law firms in this town, and I'm sure somebody would be more than happy to take on my lawsuit."

"You'll never win," said Dr. Woo.

"I don't have to win," Kendra smirked. "There's only two OBs in this town. You get even the slightest stink on you and you can bet that a bunch of your patients will just close up their legs and walk on over to Dr. Chin."

"Okay, this is outrageous," the doctor sighed. "What do you want?"

****

With Puck and Brittany now in Sue's Kids, Mr. Schue's group was left with just Finn, Rachel, and Quinn. Autumn sat next to her boyfriend as the trio on stage got ready to perform their number.

"We would just like to say that although we find ourselves on opposite sides, we hope you enjoy our number and we look forward to seeing-"

"Get on with it!" Sue yelled, interrupting Rachel. "Enough with the jibber-jabber. Sing something!"

"Sue, you can't talk to kids that way," said Mr. Schue.

Sue raised her eyebrows and placed a hand to her mouth. The song started and Rachel sang the first few lines.

"Alright, that's it," Sue said, interrupting the number. "She had her chance. Everybody up. We're leaving."

"I'm sorry, is there a fire?" Finn asked.

"No, and that's the point. There is no fire," Sue said to the quarterback before turning to Mr. Schue. "You know, it's sad enough that my Sue's Kids are living in squalor and probably on food stamps-"

"My dad's a dentist," Mercedes said confusedly.

"-but for you to drag them in here and bore them to death? I won't stand for it." Sue turned back to the group of teens. "Come on kids, out. We're going for Coneys. My treat."

"All right, that's it!" Mr. Schue yelled, throwing down his binder. "You know what, Sue? You've been pretty honest about your feelings for me so let me return the favor. You're rude, Sue. You have no class, and you are a terrible teacher!"

"I'll have you know I have my Ph.D!"

"You got it online, Sue!"

"You are a failed performer, Will! You weren't good enough to make it in the real world! You're not even good enough to run this stupid little club that nobody cares about! Time after time, Will, you fail!"

"You spend every waking moment of your life figuring out ways to terrify children to try to make you feel better about yourself and the fact that you're probably going to spend the rest of your life alone!"

"How dare you talk to me like that!"

"Don't you even-"

"Don't you point your finger at me!"

Autumn watched with wide eyes as her choir teacher and cheer coach yelled and shoved each other. They were supposed to be the adults here, but as far as the brunette was concerned, they were just as childish as the group of teens in the room.

"Enough!" Finn yelled. "I'm sorry, Mr, Schue, Ms. Sylvester, but if we wanted to hear Mom and Dad fight, those of us who still have two parents would just stay home on payday."

"I agree! Glee Club is supposed to be fun," said Mercedes. "And furthermore, I don't like this minority business. I may be a strong, proud, black woman, but I'm a lot more than that. I'm out."

"Me too," Tina said, standing up and following Mercedes.

"Fellow Glee Clubbers, it would be an honor to show you how a real storm out is done," said Rachel. "I encourage you to follow my lead."

****

The next day in Glee Club, Mr. Schue apologized for his outburst in the auditorium.

"The fact is, Sue was right to shine a light on the fact that you kids are minorities," the man said. "Because you're all minorities. You're in the Glee Club. Now, there are only thirteen of you. And all you have is each other. So it doesn't matter that Rachel is Jewish, or that Finn is-"

"Unable to tell my rights from my lefts," Finn said, finishing the sentence.

"Sure," Mr. Schue chuckled. "Or that Santana is Latina. Or that Quinn is-"

"Is pregnant," Sue interrupted. "And Autumn is your wife's niece, making her your niece through marriage."

Autumn's jaw dropped as tears filled her eyes. She looked over at Quinn beside her, who was just as hurt. How did Sue even find out?

"Sorry, A. Q. It'll be all over the blogosphere by this afternoon," the cheer coach said. "Now everybody knows. Including me."

Autumn jumped up from her seat and ran out of the room, Brittany following close behind as she called her name. Rachel got up too, but instead of going to check on her Romeo and Juliet lover, she stormed up to Jacob and slammed his locker shut, knowing damn well he was behind this.

"How could you do that?" Rachel asked, glaring up at the younger boy. "Do you have any idea how much pain you caused by running those stories? Autumn didn't want anyone knowing she was related to Mr. Schuester through her aunt's marriage to him."

"Sue made me do it," Jacob mumbled, lowering his gaze in shame. "I'm sorry, Rachel."

Jacob walked away. Rachel turned to walk away in the opposite direction and saw Brittany holding a trembling Autumn as she cried, the smaller girl's face buried in the blonde's chest. Brittany had one hand protectively holding Autumn's head close to her as the other comfortingly rubbed up and down her back.

"It's okay," Brittany said gently. "It's okay. Nobody's gonna care, Auttie. Everything's gonna be okay."

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.6K 26
*I DO NOT OWN THIS FIC* Credit to the creator Apples Within on fanfiction.com https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6213555/1/We-might-fall-hard-We-might-fall-f...
35.9K 658 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
31.2K 671 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
16K 887 18
Quinn Fabray needs someone to confide in, and Sanique Banks just so happens to be an amazing listener. [quinn fabray x fem!oc] [s1-?]