Touhou Oneshots

By Kurokoma

We like touhou girls!!!!!!! Updates happens whenever I feel like or I'm in the mood to write. |Touhou Project... More

Saki Kurokoma - Kicchou!
Okina Matara - A Secret Deity care
Sakuya Izayoi - Perfect
Yukari Yakumo - Matara-Jin
Okina Matara - Trapped
Sakuya Izayoi - This is what you get
P̶̗̦̾͐͐͌̎͛̈́͐̀̈́̂̌͛͝͠ṷ̶̡̞̪̱̹͍͇̆̃̾̀͘ŕ̴̡̜͖̜̦̣̪͈̳͌̅̌͛̆̆͒͆̕e̴̢̢̱͈͈̞̰̺͇̿̾̀̉̈́͋̉͝~̴̛͗̇͝
Okina Matara - Then I'm glad
Reimu Hakurei - Missed you a lot
Yachie Kicchou - Worry
Aya Shameimaru - You're safe
Tenshi Hinanawi - Lovely celestial
Patchouli Knowledge - You're the one
Miyoi Okunado - Break time!
Sekibanki - We're more than friends
Mai Teireida - Little youkai
🔥🔥🔥
Yumeko - Stay with me
Yukari Yakumo - Interested~
Marisa Kirisame - Love Magic
Seiga Kaku - Nyan nyan!
Saki Kurokoma - Special
Okina Matara - Kidnap or stay?
Shion Yorigami - It wasn't bad after all?
Toyosatomimi no Miko - Behind the door
Komachi Onozuka - How sweet
Kaguya Houraisan - Secretly
Flandre Scarlet - Key
Parsee Mizuhashi - Only me
Nue Houjuu - A fondle
??? - Real
Reisen Udongein Inaba - Love Again
??? - PUNISHMENT
Okina Matara - Nowhere
Aya Shameimaru - Tell me!
Remilia Scarlet - My lady
Momiji Inubashiri - Love bites
Mizuchi Miyadeguchi - Old friend
Junko - Darling
Satori Komeiji - Overworked
Youmu Konpaku - A Love Can't Be Cut
Keine Kamishirasawa - Unexpected
🕰️
Yomotsu Hisami - Not letting you go~
Yuuka Kazami - By your side
🚪🤨
☯️?
Sakuya Izayoi - Master
Flandre Scarlet - YOU'RE MINE!

ʇsɐl ʇɐ lnɟǝɔɐǝԀ - uᴉɾᴉʞ ɐɾᴉǝS

1.6K 13 16
By Kurokoma

Planning on doing seija after my break, but someone requested it soooo

Nice!

Requester: Rayceistveld,thank you for requesting again!

Seija Kijin x Peaceful male reader

Looks: idk

#blamemybrain

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Ever since that amanojaku broke into my house couldn't help but not feeling a single peace during my alone time by myself.

Who's this amanojaku name you ask? Well it goes by the name of Seija Kijin, she resides in the Shining Needle Castle, I don't know where the fuck is that place and she literally have the power to turn over everything.. Like seriously! What a unique ability she have.

I've always wanted to live a peaceful life one day in Gensokyo, but now i can't after she broke into my house that's just great!!!!!

There is a reason why i can't now, but i'm afraid i can't say it here.

During my first encounter with the amanojaku was kind of different than i usually experience it, instead of attacking me she asked for a water CALMLY, Bro this amanojaku is just calm as the ice is danggg.

Right let's go back to my point...

Right now, I'm laying at my bed trying to let myself to fall asleep, yes it's currently night around 9 and i can't sleep. Probably because there's something bothering me here or someone is here with me..

Y/N: 'I swear... If there's another youkai intruder, I'm gonna round the youkai up! And beat it aggressively just like that Hakurei shrine maiden does!' I close my eyes.

*Rustle*

Someone was on the bed with me.
I knew something was bothering me the hell out!

Y/N: "..."

*Rustle*

Y/N: 'Oh this doesn't feel too good...'

*Rustle*

Now, i feel a weight on my chest. I lift up the blanket to see that i wish i didn't do it at the first place.

IT'S THE FUCKING AMANOJAKU!!

Y/N: "REALLY!?"

She then looks me with a mischievous smile on her face.

Seija: "Good evening Mister Y/N! I hope you don't mind me sleeping with you"

I deeply sighed at her and hit her head.

Seija: "Ow!" She then rubs her head. "Hey! Is this how you treat your guests?! How uncool!" She said sticking out her tongue.

Y/N: "You're not one of my guests..."

Seija: "Yes i am! I'm one of your guests!"

Y/N: "Oh really? I don't remember having a amanojaku as a guest, i only have humans one" Seija then sits up on my thighs.

Seija: "LIES! I'm going to stay with you whether you like it or not! And there's nothing you can stop me from it~" She said smirking while getting close to my face.

Y/N: "You better stop that attitude of yours! Or I'm gonna do that i don't want too!" She smirks.

Seija: "Then do it! do it on me~"

I push her making her fall to the floor, i get up from my bed and carry her in bridal style which she went red a bit.

Seija: "H-Hey! Put me d-down this i-instant human!"

Y/N: "Nope" I walk outside my bedroom and go to the living room, i kick the door open and let her down.

Y/N: "Now go, I've done it" Seija then groans in annoyance as she rolls over her eyes.

Seija: "Fine..." She said walking away as i close the door.

I went inside my room back and go back trying to let myself sleep again.

Y/N: "At last peace, for now..." I sighed and close both of my eyes.

THEN AGAIN, I HEARD ANOTHER SOUND IN MY ROOM AGAIN, LITERALLY THIS AMANOJAKU WON'T STOP INTERRUPTING MY SLEEP

Y/N: "Godddd when will i have my peaceful sleep back again?"

Yes, a WEIGHT again on my chest wtf.

I open my eyes to met her eyes again... Really Seija, please sto-

Seija: "Allow me to make it happen the sleep of yours"

Eh?

Y/N: "Huh? Happen what?" She was now laying beside me.

Seija: "Ugh your peaceful sleep obviously, allow me to do it"

Y/N: "I'm afraid I can't trust you with that..."

Seija: "Look, i know I've been causing a lot disturb with you but trust me, this will be the last one i promise~" She said holding my chin facing it to me.

Y/N: "Alright alright, fine you better stop disturbing me forever since you said this will be your last one"

Seija grinned and brings my head close to her chest, yes her chest. She then rubs my head later and start playing my hair.

Seija: "I must say, your hair feels soft and they're kind of pointy, i like it"

Y/N: "Mhm.. Yeah" Seija chuckles.

Seija: "You're a weird human Y/N, y'know that? Are you soft towards to youkai or something?" I sighed.

Y/N: "No not r-really to be honest Seija, i just hate getting my peaceful time ruined by someone that's all..."

Seija: "Oh? I see, do you feel peaceful at last? Like this?"

Y/N: "..."

"Maybe..."

Seija chuckles again.

Seija: "Glad to hear it from you Mister Y/N, do you really like peace that much? I mean sometimes you gotta not to though heh.."

Y/N: "Very much, i like it but you're right, sometimes i have to not.."

She then whispers something..
I can hear it a bit (A BIT) and it's kind of sounds weird..?

Seija: ,,sɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ uɐɥʇ ʎlʞɔᴉnb ʎɹǝʌ ǝuᴉɯ noʎ ǝʞɐɯ ll,ᴉ ʎɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ 'ɥɔnɯ ooʇ ʇou ʇsnɾ ~N/⅄ ʇᴉ ǝʞᴉlǝɹoɯ s,ʇɐɥʇ,,

Y/N: "Did you say something? I think i did hear something from you though"

Seija: "Huh? What no, that's weird for amanojaku to do it literally"

Y/N: *Sigh* "Guess my thoughts were messing with my hearing then..."

Seija: "Yeah, probably they are tsk..." I yawned as Seija hugs me.

Y/N: "Peaceful at l-last..." I yawned again.

Seija: "Now now, go to sleep now Y/N and please enjoy your peaceful sleep dear~"

...Is the last thing i heard from the amanojaku before shutting my eyes close and fell asleep.

{End}

Seija

Words: 1030

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
5.7K 225 23
Hi guys this is my first story so obviosly it'll be not good as other j9 story. Maybe the worst but still i was determine to write it .So pleas do...
229K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
278K 6.1K 177
[COMPLETE] Awsten Knight is in the aftermath of his break up, preparing for almost a full year of touring. He's going through his days mindlessly, a...