My Crazy Fantasy

By DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time More

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Isla sorna

38 1 0
By DioMcBrando

As the Vehicle drove forward. The man with the gun kept talking about something called a Tyrannosaurus. Apparently it was his entire reason for being on this island.

You had managed to piece together some information based off the two men talking and what you saw happening.

Apparently these creatures were called Dinosaurs and they were extinct. Or were originally. You weren't sure. Anyway, as the vehicle made it farther ahead in the group, everything seemed to be going smooth.

But, as usual in your adventures. Nothing lasts forever as something seemed amiss. A massive Monster fell from above as it landed on the ground.

However it surprised you. This one was white with black floral design all around its body. Then you realized "Shit"

The driver of the car screamed as well as the first man. He turned the wheel and hit the breaks as his car stomped and skidded to a halt. Now with the left side facing the creature. It resembled a dinosaur but was easily 3 times bigger than the ones earlier. It's face also had a weird crown. Like one of the Xenomorphs you fought with riply 3 years ago.

Most of the other cars stopped too when they saw it. Everyone was screaming and panicking as they tried to turn around and leave. But the Nobody roared as it sent out a burst of energy that shut down their vehicles.

"No! No!" The drive yelled "what the hell is that thing?!"

You reacted quickly as you grabbed the side of the car and jumped over it. Quickly running towards the nobody.

"KID! WHAT ARE YOU-" the hunter tries to scream at you, but you hood out your hand as you quickly summon your keyblade.

He went silent as he saw your weapon. And of course he and everyone else were now even more scared.

As you ran, you swung your other arm out as you cast reflect and created a massive glass barrier around you and the Nobody as it separated you and it from the vehicles and men. Keeping them safe while they watched.

However most of the vehicles managed to restart their vehicles as they turned around and drove off. Fleeing.

However as you ran, a massive group of black and white tendrils rose from the ground and attempted to stab you in the back.

You quickly spun and swatted them away before you stopped running and stood still. Turning back around to look up at the Nobody Dinosaur as it roared and looked down at you.

You stare up at it as you spin your keyblade a few times before you get ready.

"Alright. Since there's always some big bad when I get to a new world, I assume you're it. And since you seem to want to kill me, the feeling is mutual"

You then get ready as the Nobody Dinosaur spreads it's legs as it bends down and rises at you. Releasing a massive sound wave through the air. Then it stands up straight as you begin.

You sprint towards the Nobody as a blue lock on target appears on its face. When you get close enough it bends down to bite you as you slide to the left to dodge. Then you jump and attack with an arial combo as you do decent damage. But it quickly recovers from the damage as it quickly turns its head to bite you.

The reaction command appears but you fail to trigger it in time. Instead it swallows you whole as it chews a few times. You take moderate damage as it swings its head and spits you out as you yell and hit the ground. You recover with a roll as it rises at you again. You quickly syand back in your pose as you throw your hand up and use a potion. Healing 25% percent of your HP putting you back at Full.

You then run towards it again as it spins and swings it's tail at you. But you guard as you hood up your left hand as a shield manifests around your gauntlet as you block the attack.

The nobody is is knocked off balance as it's open for retaliation. You then jump back and spin your keyblade as you perform a style change. Your body glows with a white aura as energy is absorbed into your body before you hood your keyblade up and activate your style change.

Lion Heart

Your keyblade becomes covered in a blue light as you mr aura becomes a dark black color with white around your shoulders like it was fur.

You run towards the nobody as you swing your keyblade and attack it's legs as your attacks give off an explosive touch with each hit. After a small combo attack you trigger the finish command.

Fated Circle

You jump into the air as you spin and create a small ring of fire around you before you point your keyblade forward with both hands.

"Bad way to go" you say as you fire a magic blast at the nobody. Your keyblade sounds like a revolver firing as a click noise sounds before you return to normal.

You land in the ground as the nobody steps back as a magic field surrounds it. It seems to relax a bit as black nobody thorns swirl around it to protect it as regular dusks appear.

You look around as dusks surround you. "At least it's not heartless this time"

You then attack the first dusk as you hit it twice then reverse around it as you slide behind it. You then attack it twice before you slide behind it again and deliver the final hit as you kill it. 2 more dash at you with weird zips and zags. But you hood out your hands in a T-Pose like form as you perform a vicinity break and dispel their magic attacks.

You then dash behind the one closest to you as you swing upwards and knock it into the air. You then teleport above it and smack it again a sit flies back to the ground and dies.

You then cast gravity magic on the next one as it raised to your level.

You then throw your keyblade on the ground as you reach out and grab the dusk by its neck before you spin twice and throw it down. It falls towards your keyblade before you recall it as your keyblade returns to you and slices straight through the dusk.

You land after it dies and look at the last Dusk a sit wiggles by itself.

You use your shotlock as you lock on 20 targets and spin your keyblade above your head like a propeller as you use its base form and send 20 small beams of light towards it and kill it.

Then you look back at the Nobody T-Rex as the vines go away. It rises at you again as you flex your arm and stretch. It starts to slowly walk towards you as it thumps with each step. It bends down to bite you but this time you trigger the reaction.

You jump towards it and stick your keyblade between its teeth so it can't close its mouth. Then you fly backwards as you summon a weapon that looks like a power fist from that time you visited the Mojave Wasteland.

You then land on the ground as you pull your fist back as you jump and spin. Performing a shoryuken your friend Ryu taught you as well as delivering a powerful blow to its jaw.

It's mouth clamped down as the keyblade flew upwards into the sky.

You teleported your and caught it with your left hand as your power fist changes into a robotic type arm that was green in color. "GERBERA!" You shout like your friend Nero as you hood your hand out and point it down at the nobody. You fire a large energy beam down on it as you deal heavy damage.

Then your robotic arm breaks and falls apart before you switch to holding your keyblade in your right hand as you fall towards it.

You then flip it so it's backhanded as you spin and smack it's face with your keyblade as the nobody falls onto its side.

You land and jump back a few feet before you trigger the final reaction command.

Fiery Doll

You let go of your keyblade as it vanishes you then perform firaga as your arms are coated in fire magic.

"Here's something my buddy Ace Taught me!"

You then quickly cast your spell as your arms change from being covered in fire to glowing a green aura. Then you release multiple green orbs as they float towards the downed Nobody. You then speak as you finish it off "Firefly, Fiery Doll"

And then after a moment every single green orb explodes in a powerful Gael of magic and flames.

Igniting the nobody as it rolls around in the ground as it burns for just a moment. Before it lays still and vanishes into shimmers of light. The flames go out as well as everything returns to normal.

You drop your hands to your sides as you turn around and look at the only car that didn't leave. Then you disengage the reflect shield as it breaks and falls apart like shards of glass before they vanish.

You walk towards the vehicle as the driver is still very scared. You get close to the car as he holds out a Batman that extends towards you. "STAY BACK DEMON!"

You tilt your head "what?" Then the passenger with the rifle reaches out and puts his hand in the drivers arm as he lowers the rod.

"Young man. What exactly just happened? What did you do?"

You put your hand on your hip and shrug "My job." He hums "really?" You nod "yea. It's my job to stop the heartless and nobodies. What you just saw was a nobody taking the form of a Dinosaur. Or whatever you call those things."

He nods "I see. And, would we be able to capture any of these...uh... Nobodies?" You shrug "Sure I guess. The only thing that can harm them though is my Keyblade. So I'd have to be the one to catch it"

He nods "I see..." he seems like thoughts are rolling through his head "What is a Keyblade?" You hood out your hand as you summon it. It appears in a flash of light as he gasps "Amazing!" The drive yelps with fear as the Man elbows him "Shut up you fool"

He then looks back to the keyblade as he nods again "and is that the only weapon capable? It could we adapt our own weaponry?"

You recall your Keyblade as you shake your head "Nope. Strictly my Keyblade. Besides why would you want a nobody anyway? They are more dangerous than your Dinosuars."

He nods "Yes I suppose. But let's save that for another discussion. I would like you to join us at our camp. Maybe convince my men to not run away at the first sight of danger"

You nod "Ok. I guess if it will help. I'm only going to be here for a short time" he reaches back and opens the dead door of the Vehicle "Please join us. You simply must explain more of this power you have. Is it sorcery?" You shake your head "honestly I can't really explain too much. My master would have wanted me to keep it to myself"

He wave shis hand as you climb into the vehicle "don't be silly. We are men of science, is at Engine. We have mich interest in everything. Especially when someone like you arrives."

You nod as you rub your neck "I guess that makes sense" he looks forward as the driver reluctantly begins to drive again. "so, where ar e you from young man?" He asks. "well. My home is The land of Departure. With my friends and Partner. But my original home. My birthplace is called Elicio" you say as he looks forward

"Elicio. Extraordinary. So then you must be some kind of...hmm..." he can't think of anything to say so you answer "Alien would be the best way to describe myself" he chuckles "alien. I don't believe it. Then again. I don't believe anything I just say"

You chuckle with him "yea that's a reasonable way of thinking I suppose"

"Well. Please tell me as much as you are able to. It's quite a drive back to camp"

You lean forward as he looks back to you "Alrigjy crew cut" you say as you start talking

"So basically, where I'm from there are these things called Keyblades, like mine..."

*checkpoint reached. Will continue when you return"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 367 35
It's all in the name...
katrik By aduge

Adventure

58 5 14
A DND campaign
73.8K 5K 45
*Still being written*