Maybe I'm Scared

By LadyNoirAdrienette9

As Marinette wakes up with an alarming strike from the rain, she notices that it seems strange for the weathe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

201 5 1
By LadyNoirAdrienette9

Carapaces P.O.V:

" Adrien holds up," I said, chasing after him.

" What the hell is wrong with him," Adrien says furiously.

" Calm down dude," I said, putting a hand on Adrien's shoulder. He closed his eyes and took a very deep breath. Inhaled and Exhaled and looked at me with a death glare.

" I don't feel better, Nino," Adrien said, glaring at me.

" Just give Viperion some space, he's just in a mood," I said, rolling my eyes. I understand why he's so upset, kinda. His ex-girlfriend who he still loved and had feelings for loved another guy had died.

" He took it way too far," Adrien said, nodding his head.

" So how are you," I said, trying to give some moral support after everything that happened.

" Um pretty shitty, you know, just the normal, love of my life died in front of my eyes," He said, giving me a sad smile and I felt bad for him more and more.

" If you wanna talk, I'm here dude," I said, bumping him on the shoulder with a playful twist.

"Thanks," He said, giving me a genuine smile. I smiled back trying to lighten the mood by breaking in a couple more jokes during the rest of our conversation.

Cat Blanc's P.O.V:

Tik tok, tik tok. The clock rang. I felt it getting louder and louder by the minute. I moved my head to the rhythm. Right. Left. Right. Left. My curiosity wonders. And I'm left with my thoughts. You might think I'm crazy, but I'm insane. But I'm not. None of this shit show is my fault. It is all of their faults. A cursed and villainous father created me. And all I ever wanted was to be loved. And the one person who truly loved me is gone because of me. The urge. To end everything. But I can't. Not yet at least. Not until I make those who made my life a living hell, burn. I want to make the world burn. Burn it. I wanna watch the world burn. I got the gasoline. I wanna watch the world burn. I didn't know what I was fighting for at this point. Getting revenge from the ones who wronged us would easen the pain but it will never be okay. How to move forward, is my main question. But I know there is no way to move forward. Unless I, No. I can't change time again, I can't save her. Whatever I do she will always die. Won't she? I can go back years, decades, but I will never have what we had before back. I have nothing left to live for. Nothing. Absolutely Nothing. I decided to go and explore a little bit. I didn't know what I was looking for. Something that would give me a safe peace of mind. That's Bullshit, absolute bullshit. Nothing can help me, but I can try.

I walked around Paris, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. I kept going. Hoping this could give me a clear state of mind but I didn't think it would work. Until I heard talking, I looked over the ledge to see something that shocked me. It was Carapace and Cat Noir, talking about something. I wasn't listening in too closely, just staring and glaring at them from above. I stalked, like they were the prey and I was the predator. Waiting for the perfect time to strike. Strike First. That's when I came up with my plan. It was so well thought out. No one could call me reckless or idiotic or insane. No insane person could come up with such a complex plan as this. I smirked at the thought of it. It was smart. Very smart. I lurched above the superheroes hideout waiting for the perfect opening opportunity. What better way to destroy an army than by breaking in from the inside. I waited patiently and stealthily watching every single movement. Every word they spoke, every step they took, every mention of her, every moment of every second. Call me crazy. Call me insane, call me weird. Call me a maniac, a psychopath, whatever rows your fucking boat. I don't care. Not a bit. Love makes people crazy. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. With my life, if I have too.

Lila P.O.V:
As I awaited Gabriels command. He had no idea. He was about to release a beast, a madwoman, a crazy and insane person. Me. I chuckled. Thinking about the events of the future. If I played my cards right, Everything would be in my command. Not Ladybugs, Not Cat Blancs, and certainly not Shadowmoths. Their time is all up. It's my turn. I ran over my plan, not his in my mind. You know what's funny? It's not Ladybug or Cat Noir who is going to stop him from his victory. It's gonna be me. Me. His most valuable and trustable ally. Ms. FUCKING ROSSI. Once I get ahold of the two precious miraculous, I will use it to grant my wish. One where I'm the hero. The winner. The champion. The savior.

" Everyone in position," Gabriel commanded through the coms.

" Yes Sir," Nathalie responded, nodding her head.

" On the count of three, 1, 2, 3. Go," Gabriel said montonly. The trap doors opened, letting us back into the real world. The wind brushed against my face. Inhaling fresh air. A feeling of freedom. I had no time to waste. We started rapidly moving. As I was jumping, from building to building, I was thinking. Once we finally arrived, we hid behind one of the bigger buildings near the base. One moment Carapace and Cat Noir were talking and the moment once we set up our small camp, they were gone. Had they caught on to our plan? Impossible. They aren't smart enough to be able to think through such a complex thing. I waited patiently for Gabriels command for me to initiate the illusion. I had moved to higher ground that was closer to the base.

" Positions," Gabriel announced on the coms. 

" Present," I responded, making sure I was quiet so that they couldn't hear me. Several seconds passed and no one else responded.

" I repeat, positions," Gabriel asked again. No one responded.

" Lila what's going on," He asked again, seeming like he was concerned.

" No idea sir, I'll go check," I responded, moving from the previous area I was camped in and moving back when I heard a lot of it. SHIT.

Rina's P.O.V:
I stood pacing back and forth in between the room that Viperion had left. I found a mirror in the corner of the room and I stood in front of it realizing the beautiful frame. It was gold plated. When I saw something in the background. It made me shiver to the spine. It was Cat Blanc. My eyes widened in horror and I was scared. I needed to alarm everyone else. But before I moved, I saw something else. VOLPINA. I was now paralyzed with shock. I shook myself out of my thoughts and my feelings and started running to Viperion.

" VIPERION, CAT BLANC AND SHADOWMOTHS POSSY IS OUTSIDE OF OUR BASE RN," I said alarmed. His eyes widened, shocked. Then he nodded and quickly called Nino on the phone alarming him about what happened and they both came inside.

" THE FUCK," Nino said walking in his eyes filled with anger.

" I KNOW RIGHT!," I exclaimed, making sure no one except them could hear me.

 " We need to bust them, we can't wait for them to attack," Viperion said, who had started pacing around the room mad.

" We need to Strike First," Cat Noir said under his breath, cursing at them.

" Strike Hard," Carapace added just as much pissed as Cat Noir.

" Make them regret wanting to mess with us," Viperion added harshly.

" Okay, let's actually do something," I said sarcastically, smiling.

  " Right. You guys need two to fight of Cat Blanc and two for the guards and stuff," Carapace said doing the math in his head.

" Cat and I will take down the guards," Carapace said, throwing his hand over Cat Noir's shoulder.

" No, I need to do this, " Cat said, interrupting. Growling even. I pulled Cat aside for a moment.

" Cat, you don't need to prove you're better," I said whispering into his ear.

" I know, but Rina. I can never move on unless I get the justice I need," Cat said, giving me a small smirk.

" Okay Cat and you are gonna go after Cat Blanc," Viperion said pointing towards us.

" And me and carapace will deal with the guards and Lila," Viperion said, nodding once more.

" K," Carapace said in a monotone voice.

" Look guys, before we go into battle, we ended things up in the wrong way, We need to be a team. Now more than ever before," I said, lecturing them all.

" She's right, look man, i'm really sorry for how I acted," Viperion said, looking down at the floor.

" Yeah same dude, sorry," Carapace said, giving him a sad smile. I smiled. And then got serious.

" Everyone use your coms so we can stay in touch," I said, pulling out my coms and so did everyone else. Me and Viperion stealthy moved. Trying to be noticeable as they were busy setting up camp. We waited for the perfect time. Three. Two . One

A/N: Hey Guys! I haven't updated  in almost 3 months and I am very sorry. I have been really busy recently like with school and also like my mental health is not doing very great so that's fun! I am back from my break though and will be updating as regularly as I can! Also we are at 4,600 reads! That's amazing! SO thank you guys! I don't know when this book will end. Probably in 7 chapters or so we will see. But yeah! Thanks for reading. And I will catch y'all in the next one, hopefully sometime soon,. I am currently at 1694 words! Thanks, Bug out! OXOX 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...