TERI DEEWANGI: SHEHNAAZ KAUR...

By KashishNaaz

One of the recreation of Author Sam Crescent's Novel... Mature Dark Content Ahead... Read on your own risk of... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Pimp? Drug Dealer? Criminal Or Shehnaaz Ka Bebu???
Baby Shukla 👶
Deewangi: SidNaaz🥰💫

Impregnated?

1.5K 138 17
By KashishNaaz

Sidharth left the bedroom door open. In all of his years of f***ing women, he'd never taken the time to consider a woman's needs. All the time, in the past that he'd been with a woman, he didn't care if she was wet or into it. With Shehnaaz, he wanted her slick because of him. The white underwear undid him. His arousal was on the verge of pain, yet he wasn't begging to slam her to the ground and f**k her until she couldn't think.

Instead, he was taking his time with his little virgin.

Her tits were large and her nipples small. He was used to his women being on the slender side, but her larger size didn't turn him away from her. There was no way he was going to be turned away from her. Shehnaaz was beautiful, sweet, and inviting.

Cupping her head, he claimed her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

"That's right, baby, open up for me."

She responded to each touch and caress he gave her. Shehnaaz opened her mouth to his tongue and met him halfway. Running his hands down her body, he pressed against her nipples then caressed down to her panties. In one tug, he tore them from her body. She squealed and jerked back. "You've ruined my underwear."

"I don't like underwear. Its only function is to get in my way. I don't want it in my way anymore." He chuckled and pressed her down to the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to make you feel good." He went down to his knees, gripped her fleshy thighs, and spread her open.

"Lie back."

Shehnaaz hesitated for a second before doing as he instructed and lay back. He stared at her entrance, knowing he was going to be inside her within minutes.

Nudging her up the bed, he removed the boxer briefs that kept him contained. Fisting his shaft, he stared down at her soft body, knowing he couldn't miss the opportunity to claim her without a condom. He was going straight to hell anyway.

Sidharth knew the risks of what he was about to do, but he couldn't stop it. Climbing up the bed, he slid his naked d**k through her creamy s**t. She was soaking wet and open. He aligned the tip to her entrance.

She whispered his name.

Ignoring her call, he watched his c**k as with one smooth thrust he slammed inside her to the hilt. Her tight heat surrounded him, gripping tighter than any vise.

"Stop!" She screamed for him to stop. He caught hold of her hands and held them beside her head. Resting his head against hers, he tried to gain control of his wayward body. Nothing could stop him from taking her. "Please, you're hurting me."

He silenced her with his lips. "You're a virgin. It will hurt the first time. Give it a moment and it will get better." Sidharth hoped it got better. He wasn't a rapist, but he didn't know if he'd be able to stop

Closing his eyes, he tried to think of anything but the clenching of her c**t wrapped around his c**k.

Count sheep.

Don't count sheep, f**k her. She wants it. She needs it.

Locking his fingers with hers, he took deep breaths waiting for her to stop squirming.

"Stop moving before I lose all chance of being nice, Shehnaaz."

"You promised not to hurt me."

"You're a virgin. There's going to be some pain." I've also forgotten the condom on purpose. I could knock you up. He kept the latter to himself not wanting to deal with her upset.

Her tight c**t was wet and perfect.

He couldn't give this up easily. She was untouched, and he was the first man to take her. The knowledge of being her first, knowing he was the only one to have been inside her, sent something primitive off in his mind. No other man knew shehnaaz's sweetness. She was perfect, sweet, and totally his. If he knocked her up, she couldn't get rid of him. Sidharth tried to force the plan out of his mind. There was no way he could get her pregnant and hope she accepted it.

Kissing her lips, he nibbled her bottom lip hoping to get her to open up.

"Relax, baby." He nibbled her neck sucking on the pulse that exploded under his touch.

"It hurts."

"It will hurt, baby. Give me a chance." He was always begging with her.

She whimpered, and he held onto her hands refusing to release her.

"I've got you." He whispered the words against her ear.

Pulling back he saw her blue eyes staring back at him.

Slowly, he pulled out of her body taking his time and relishing every ripple of her p***y as she gripped him.

Shehnaaz gasped, throwing her head back as he released from her body until only the head was inside her.

Sidharth took his time to slide inside. He wanted her to love this as much as he did. She winced, and he paused for her to get used to the feel of him.

"It hurts."

"Trust me, Shehnaaz."

"I don't know you."

He couldn't argue with her. Sinking into her warmth, he waited for her to accept him before sliding out. Over and over, he took his time thrusting in and out of her warmth. When she stopped wincing and her p***y grew slick with her arousal, he sped up his actions, going as deep inside her as he could. He didn't stop, and in no time at all, he was slamming hard within her core.

Keeping hold of her hands beside her head, he f***ed her, taking possession of her lips as she cried out. He drank down every noise and moan she released.

"That's it, baby, scream for me."

Sliding a hand between them, he fingered her c**t. She was attuned to him, and with a few strokes she came all over his c**k.

"F**k!" He yelled the word as her cum washed over his shaft and he felt each ripple along his length. Being without a condom was the best feeling in the world.

Claiming her lips, he f***ed her hard, taking what he needed. His orgasm took him by surprise. Sliding inside her one final time he grunted out his pleasure.
Shehnaaz wrapped her arms around him at the same time as he held her, turning them to their side so he wasn't crushing her.

She was incredibly small compared to him.

Opening his eyes, he stared down into her face. She had her own eyes closed. His orgasm faded away. He didn't pull out of her body as he pushed some hair off her face.

"You're so beautiful," he said, causing her to open her eyes.

"Do you always talk afterward?"

"No. I don't stick around for anything afterward. I want to be around you." Her gaze went to his lips.

"Is it always like this?" she asked. She touched his lips, stroking her finger down his chest.

"No, it's not."

He didn't know what it was like for her, but she'd blown his world apart.

"You're going to be a little sore," he said. At least, he'd heard of women being sore after their first time. Touching her lip he thought about what Moiz said. Was he prepared to lose everything because of her?

His first taste wasn't enough to satisfy this craving he had for her.

"I'm going to get you cleaned up."

Night had fallen several hours later, and Shehnaaz stood in his sitting room looking out of his window over the city. Bright lights and the sounds of passing cars could be heard. She'd opened the window slightly to allow some fresh air into the room. Sidharth was on the phone in the other room, and she left him alone to give him privacy. Sipping at her soda, she twirled a strand of hair through her fingers. Glancing at her reflection in the window she wondered if she looked different. She felt different, but she didn't know if the whole world would be able to see the transition.

Sex, she'd had sex for the first time a handful of hours ago. It was a big deal, or at least it was a big deal to her. She didn't know what Sidharth thought. Well, he couldn't keep his hands off her, so she must be doing something right. Resting a hand on her hip, she took another sip of her soda. After the first time together he took her into the bathroom where he'd made her soak in a long warm bath. He'd taken the time to add salts and get the water ready. When he joined her in the water she'd been so embarrassed she didn't know what to do.

Once their bath was finished he'd taken her into the bedroom and made love to her. His actions surprised her as she didn't have him pegged as the kind of man who'd make love. He f***ed. Love never entered the equation with him, and she accepted that. She wasn't ready to settle down or to fall in love.

She didn't feel love for Sidharth, lust maybe but certainly not love. There was no way she could feel anything for a man she didn't know and didn't really care to know. Tapping her finger on the can of her soda, she wondered what the hell she was doing. Nothing made any sense to her.

You're not a virgin anymore.

The second time Sidharth made love to her, he took his time, loving every inch of her body until Shehnaaz couldn't think of where he ended and she began. One meeting in a jewelry store and she was standing in his apartment overlooking the city. "I'm sorry about that. Business needs to come first," Sidharth said. She watched him approach her but naked. Glancing down at her can, she tried to find any reason not to look at him or see him. What were they supposed to do with their lives now?

"No worries," Shehnaaz said

"What do we do now?"

She stopped asking questions as he wrapped his arms around her. His naked body pressed against her back, and he nudged her hair out of the way to kiss her lips.

"Should I go home?" she asked.

"No, you're not going home."

"I've got to feed my cat."

"You don't strike me as the kind of person to leave your cat without any food."

Shehnaaz hadn't. She'd put plenty of food down for her cat so she wouldn't starve.

He sucked on her neck, and his tongue licked along her pulse.

"I want to know what I'm supposed to do. This is unheard of for me." What was the proper protocol for them? Did she walk out on her own steam?

"Stop over-thinking everything you need to do." He turned her around to face him.

"I'm used to over-thinking everything," she said. She tucked some hair behind her ear as she glanced up at him.

He walked back into the sitting room. Gazing down his body she couldn't look away from the hard length of his c**k. He was long and thick, pressing out toward her.

"Then don't. I forbid you from thinking about anything but what we're doing." He sat back on the sofa and tugged her onto his lap. She placed her knees on either side of his legs, giggling.

"What are you doing?"

"You're not going home until tomorrow. You're in for one long night with me."

She didn't want the night to end.

Sidharth didn't do love, nor did he do relationships. She could deal with the short term providing he kept his distance afterward.

"When we're alone, I forbid you to wear any clothes." He tugged the shirt she wore over her head, revealing her naked state.

Laughing, she dropped a kiss to his lips, moaning as he slid his tongue within her mouth. The curtains were open, but they were far enough up that the only way for people to see would be with binoculars.

He lifted her up, and she watched him grab his c**k.

"What about the condom?" she asked, remembering protection for the first time that day.

"We've not used one."

She jerked, pulling away. "What?"

"I forgot to use one. We're safe, I promise."

Shaking her head, she pulled away from him. "No, we can't have sex. I can get pregnant, and you didn't even consider that?" She stepped away from him and grabbed the shirt she'd discarded on the floor. Her clothes were in the main bedroom. "I've got to go. This was a mistake."

One day of sex and she could end up with a child. The thought alone terrified her. Tugging on his shirt, she walked into the bedroom retrieving her jeans. She couldn't even wear panties as he'd destroyed him.

"You're overreacting," he said.

"No, I'm not. You're not the one who's going to end up saddled with a kid. I don't want a child, and you were wrong to forget."

You should have spoken up.

Tears filled her eyes at her own stupidity.

"Stupid, stupid."

"Look, nothing is going to happen. We're going to be fine," he said. His arms were spread out on either side of the door.

"Are you insane?" Shehnaaz asked. "Or are you just plain dumb? All it takes is one sperm, and should I remind you thousands of sperm are released during each orgasm, and all it takes is one." She held up her finger, glaring at him.

Anger took over, and she started to shake. Tying her hair back with the band she kept in her jeans, she whirled on him.

"Don't f***ing speak to me like that," he said, growling out the words.

She flung her hand back and slapped him across the face. "You're an a**hole and a jerk. You had no right to disrespect my body that way." The tears fell from her eyes, and she felt weak inside. She shouldn't let him see her pain. He didn't deserve to know how much he upset her. "You were the first man I was with, and yet you treated me like that."

Shoving past him, she ignored his aroused state even as pleasure gripped her.

"Shehnaaz," he said.

"No, don't Shehnaaz me. I've had enough. You shouldn't have done that." She opened his apartment door and charged down the long corridor. He called after her, and she heard him cursing. She imagined him grabbing a pair of jeans and trying to get into them.

Keep going.

Stepping into the elevator Shehnaaz saw him at the end of the corridor. The doors closed before he even made it to her. Tapping her hands together she waited for the doors to open once again. When they did, she charged out of the front door happy when Sidharth was nowhere in sight.

Hailing a cab, she climbed inside as Sidharth charged out of the building. She saw him, but he didn't see her. Sliding down the seat she blew out a breath, thankful he hadn't noticed her.

"Where to, love?" the driver asked.

Shehnaaz gave him her address then sat back. What the hell had happened?

Wiping the tears away from under her eyes, she forced all the bad memories out of her mind. Thinking of the negative wasn't what she needed to focus on.

It was over.

She must have broken some world record for breaking up with a man.

Get over it.

Traffic was a nightmare, and she didn't get home for an hour. She paid the cab and walked up the stairwell toward her door. Pearl was waiting for her. Closing the door, she bent down to pick up her cat.

"I'm sorry I left you for a man who didn't deserve it."

Locking the door, she walked back into her bedroom. Collapsing on the bed she didn't bother to change her clothes. "It was fun while it lasted, Pearl."

She doubted Sidharth would be coming to see her any time soon. At least she hadn't told Mukhda of her intention to go to him. All Mukhda would do tomorrow was nag and try to get her to talk to someone else.

Closing her eyes, she rubbed her temples.

Her cat purred, and she chuckled. "Did you miss me?" Pearl gave her sad eyes. Letting out a breath, she cuddled up to her pet and closed her eyes.

She hoped she wasn't pregnant.

What Sidharth had done was wrong. She should have made sure he wore a condom.

It's all your fault.

Pressing a hand to her stomach, she hoped nothing bad came of her mistake.

Sidharth tapped his finger on his chair as Moiz conducted business. It had been a week since the disaster with Shehnaaz, and he still couldn't get her out of his mind. This was dangerous. One week and he should be over her by now. He couldn't f**k any other woman either. None of them awakened a fire inside him the way Shehnaaz did.

"Why is the muscle conducting business, Sidharth?" Elijah asked.

Glancing up, he saw the man opposite was staring at him. Elijah Weston dealt with the drugs. He was the man to talk to in order to get product moving out of the city to other states.

"Moiz is very much a business partner. You're aware of this," Sidharth said. He wasn't in the mood to be dealing with business.

"You can talk to me, Elijah. Sidharth knows what he's doing even if he is being an ignorant a**," Moiz said.

His friend was dressed in a suit while Sidharth hadn't even tried to change. He wore a pair of jeans and a short sleeved shirt. Business wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and he was bored. The last week he'd dealt with work close to the club. Deals with alcohol, sex, and drugs were starting to wear on him.

"I don't care. I deal with one man, and that man is sitting and staring into space as if he has a right to. I don't give a shit how your business works. I will f**k you both up if you don't get involved." Elijah slammed his fist down on the table.

Sitting up, Sidharth leaned forward. "What shit do you actually need me to know? Huh? Do you want me to ask you how many people this will f**k over? Is it a white enough powder? I've got the cops. Just give us a deal and sell us what you've got."

Elijah sat back. "You think it's that easy?"

"It's business. You've got shit you need to sell, and you know I can get the job done. It's a win-win deal for both of us." Sidharth stood, pulling out a cigarette. Staring out the window he saw semi-clad girls walking around weighing little white bags. It was the perfect little conveyor belt of pussy.

Shehnaaz entered his mind, and he closed his eyes, forcing her back.

"You think your smart attitude is going to get you what you want?" Elijah asked.

"I can take my money elsewhere, Elijah. We don't need you to make deals with us. Sell us what we want, or we go elsewhere."

Keeping his back to the other man, Sidharth eyed up the women. Their dyed blonde hair and overly exposed bodies did nothing for him. He was going to go crazy if he didn't get some kind of release soon.

Gritting his teeth, he listened as Elijah started talking money and sales. Within the hour they were ready for a shipment to the club and he was travelling alongside Moiz toward Ecstasy.

"What the hell is going on with you?" Moiz asked.

"We're a team, and you've been absent for the past couple of weeks."

"Nothing. Back off, Moiz. I'm not interested in whatever shit you've got to say." He ran fingers through his hair. It was a Sunday night, and the city life was bursting with people trying to find an escape from their mundane lives.

"Back off? Back the f**k off. You've got to be kidding me. Ever since you stuck your d**k in that bitch you've been causing problems."

Without thinking he slammed his fist against Moiz's face. The car swerved, and he lurched over grabbing the wheel. Drawing the car to the side of the road, Sidharth opened the door and climbed out.

"Get back in the car. I'm not in the mood for this shit." Holding onto the back of his head, Sidharth stared up at the dark sky.

"You almost killed us because of this need you have. Get your head in the game before you kill one of us. This only works because we're both on the same side." Moiz spat the words at him, climbing behind the wheel.

"Don't come back to the club until you're ready to admit you've got a problem."

Leaning against the car, he stared inside at his friend.

"What if I need to keep her?" Sidharth asked.

"Then you need to understand you're going to be putting her in danger. If you can accept that, then fine. I'm not going to say anything else. Step back from the car." Moiz pulled away from the curb before Sidharth moved away. He watched his friend go, then headed toward his apartment within the center of the city.

He kept his hands into fists, waiting for the moment someone tried to take him on. No one approached him. Slamming into his apartment block, he ignored the doorman and took the stairs toward his place.

Once inside, he went straight for the beer in the fridge. Uncapping the lid, he returned to stare out of the city life. Shehnaaz had left, and he'd not even tried to catch up with her. She was right. He hadn't respected her nor cared if she got pregnant. There were women who'd tried to get him take them without a condom, but he wouldn't sleep with those kinds of women.

Finishing off his first beer, he uncapped the second.

By the end of the night he knew he didn't have a choice. Tomorrow he needed to see her before he lost his shit and got either himself or Moiz killed.

Collapsing onto the sofa, drunk, Sidharth passed out.

The following morning, he woke up to the mess of the empty beer bottles around his apartment and a bad taste in his mouth. Stumbling into his bathroom, he stared at his bloodshot eyes and bad hair.

Stepping into the shower, he didn't wait for the water to warm up. The freezing cold would help to wake him up.

His mouth tasted like shit. After brushing his teeth three times and staying under the freezing cold water for half an hour, he climbed out and got dressed. His door was ringing. With a towel wrapped around his waist he opened the door to Moiz.

"Is it okay to come in, or are you going to hit me again?" Moiz asked, sporting a black eye.
How did he manage to get from one extreme to another? Some women would go out of their way to make him knock them up, yet Shehnaaz lost her shit over it.

Rubbing at his eyes, he tried to push all memory of her out of his mind. He couldn't. The few times they'd f**ked she'd left a lingering mark on his soul. The tightness of her p***y, the sweetness of her touch would invade his thoughts when he least expected it.

Finishing off his first beer, he uncapped the second.

By the end of the night he knew he didn't have a choice. Tomorrow he needed to see her before he lost his shit and got either himself or Moiz killed.

Collapsing onto the sofa, drunk, Sidharth passed out.

The following morning, he woke up to the mess of the empty beer bottles around his apartment and a bad taste in his mouth. Stumbling into his bathroom, he stared at his bloodshot eyes and bad hair.

Stepping into the shower, he didn't wait for the water to warm up. The freezing cold would help to wake him up.

His mouth tasted like shit. After brushing his teeth three times and staying under the freezing cold water for half an hour, he climbed out and got dressed. His door was ringing. With a towel wrapped around his waist he opened the door to Moiz.

"Is it okay to come in, or are you going to hit me again?" Moiz asked, sporting a black eye.

"Shit, I'm so sorry. There's no excuse for what I did." He opened the door wider to let his friend inside.

"We got the delivery today. Have you thought about what I said?"

"I'm going to go and see her. I can't leave this alone." Sidharth rubbed a hand down his face, blowing out a breath.

"Are you sure you don't just need another p***y to lose yourself in?" Moiz asked.

"No other woman appeals to me. I'd have done it days ago if it would have worked." He started picking the bottles up.

"She's going to get us killed, Sidharth."

Sidharth shook his head. "She's not. Shehnaaz, she's different, man."

"That's the problem. She doesn't know this life. Cops sniffing around trying to make a name for themselves will go to her. You've got to let her know not to talk." Moiz took a seat, pushing the bottles off his sofa.

"Let's take this one step at a time. You could help me," he said.

"Why would I help you? This is your mess. I didn't do anything." Moiz leaned back in his seat, letting out a sigh. "You've got to love this life."

Rolling his eyes, Sidharth picked up the bottles then walked into his bedroom and put on some clothes.

By the time he made his way back to the main sitting room, Moiz had passed out on his sofa.Deciding to leave Moiz where he was, he grabbed his jacket and headed out.
Leaving his car in the parking lot, he took the time to walk.

Walking helped to clear his head and also gave him the time to brush off the drink. He stopped in a bakery to grab a coffee and a sandwich. When he got to the jewelry store, he was feeling revitalized and ready to face battle. It was after ten in the morning, and already the city was alive with activity.

Stepping up to the door he saw Mukhda and Shehnaaz were inside.

His woman was at one of the glass cabinets in the corner away from the window with a chart in her hand. Her hair was tied at the back, and her jacket was off showing off the white shirt and black skirt she wore. The uniform highlighted her fuller figure.

As he opened the door, Mukhda looked up and glared.

He stepped inside and waited for Shehnaaz to turn around.

Seconds passed, and she looked over her shoulder. The blue of her eyes shot anger toward him.

"Mukhda, deal with him, will you?" Shehnaaz turned back to her chart.

"Come near me, and I will hurt you," Sidharth said.

He didn't give Mukhda a second glance and walked up close to Shehnaaz.

"You're invading my space."

"I've given you a week to calm down."

She chuckled. "I'm not calm, Sidharth. Leave before this gets ugly." Shehnaaz kept her head bent over the chart she was looking at. Shehnaaz was pissed, but he was a master at getting what he wanted

Sidharth stood too close, and she was still pissed at him. Her traitorous body didn't care though. All her body cared about was how he'd feel pounding inside her like he had that one day they were together. Late at night her dreams were filled of him and only him.
He invaded her thoughts when she didn't want him there and pissed her off because all she wanted to do was forget about him.

Licking her lips, she pressed the end of the pen to her lip as she read the same set of numbers three times in a row. He hadn't moved away from her.

His large body covered her as he closed in around her.

"I'm not going anywhere."

She looked up at him. "What do you want?"

"Have you gotten your period yet?"

Glaring at him, she shook her head. "No, I haven't. Thanks for reminding me how much I hate you."

Pushing past him she signaled to Mukhda that she was going in the back. Anything that put distance between them she was thankful for.

The door hadn't closed, and Sidharth followed her through.

"You can't be here," she said, placing the chart on the table beside her.

"I'm not leaving."

"Let me guess, you're not leaving until you get what you want."

"It's the way I work."

Turning her head, she stared at the wall while she thought of what to say to him. "You're an a**hole," she said.

"I know."

Gritting her teeth, she took a step away. "You're wasting your time."

"I can't get you out of my mind, Shehnaaz. I've been with a lot of women. I lost count of the number of women I've f**ked and forgotten. I can f**k all of them, and yet none of them left me feeling like this." He placed a hand on the wall, trapping her against his body and the desk.

"You're different. It has been a week, and I can't look at another woman without thinking about you."

"You used me. You disrespected me and my body." Tears filled her eyes as she thought about it. She didn't know if it was the right time of the month.

"Whatever happens I'll take care of it."

"I won't have an abortion."

"I wasn't suggesting an abortion. You're not killing any kid of mine."

Tears fell down her cheeks, and she wiped them away. "You don't get it. When I was going to get pregnant, I had every intention of being married and in love with that man." He paused, staring at her.

"I know, it was a stupid, girly fantasy, but it was what I wanted." She laughed even though she wasn't finding anything funny. "My parents were in love. I wanted what they had, and you've taken that away from me."

She dropped her hands to her side.

"Shehnaaz"

"No, you've taken that away from me because even if I'm pregnant I know you're not going to marry me, and not only that, I don't want you to marry me out of pity. There is no love between us, Sidharth"

She backed away until the edge of the desk stopped her. He invaded the last few inches of personal space she had.

"I'll marry you if it will make you feel better. Don't shut me out."

"I don't want to be around you, Sidharth. You're poison, and I can't have that in my life." He stayed close even as she insulted him.

Swallowing past the lump in her throat, he nodded.

"Fine. I'll give you space to work, but I'm not going away. I'll be here when you get off work at five." He wheeled around and left her alone.

Glancing through the glass partition she saw him leave the shop. Opening the door, she found Mukhda waiting for her.

"What was all that about?" Mukhda asked.

"He wants to see me again." She'd wiped the tears from her face before Sidharth left. Mukhda wouldn't know she'd shed a tear.

"Did something happen between the two of you?"

"No, nothing. He just wants to see me again. I'm going to finish work."

Turning back to the office, she picked up the file and started to work on the orders and mark up their products. Her hands were shaking from her encounter with Sidharth. She didn't want anything to do with him even as her body did.

She knew he could make her scream and beg him for more.

Pressing a palm to her head, she closed her eyes and took several deep breaths.

"Think about something else, Shehnaaz. This is not the end."

When she was back under control she started to finish her work. At lunchtime she released Mukhda out of the shop and stayed behind to eat her own food. The rest of the day went by uneventfully. Several people entered the store, and over half of them left without a single item to buy. She was used to people entering, looking around, then leaving. The jewelry store wasn't for everyone.

At five o'clock she dreaded leaving the shop. Sidharth stood outside waiting for her. She and Mukhda had already handed over the store to the other workers.

"You don't have to go out to him if you don't want to. Call the cops and tell them he's stalking you," Mukhda said.

"It's okay. It's stupid to not face him." She offered a smile to her friend then took the lead exiting the store. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Mukhda looked doubtful. Her friend didn't try to stop her, which she was happy about. Once she exited the store, Sidharth threw the cigarette to the ground.

Saying goodbye to her friend, Shehnaaz started walking in the direction of her apartment.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I've told you I'm not giving up easily." He stepped beside her, walking in time with her strides.

"I know I disrespected you and your body. I want you to forgive me."

"I could be pregnant, Sidharth." She stopped, turning to him. Poking him in the chest, she allowed him to see all the hurt he caused.

"I didn't get a choice in that. You took that choice away from me."

"And I'm sorry. However, you're going to have to see that you need me here."

"Why?"

"That baby will be half mine. I'm not going to turn my back on my own baby."

His admission surprised her. "You'd stick by me for your baby."

"I've never been a dad. I've not got any wife waiting for me to come home. If you're pregnant then I'll put my name to him or her."

She leaned back. "Really?"

"Yes." He reached out to cup her cheeks. "I'm not going anywhere, baby. You've got me, and the baby has me for life."

"You don't mean that." She jerked out of his arms and started walking toward her apartment.

"I do mean that."

"You're a man who owns a nightclub. Shouldn't you have other women to bother?"

"No other woman has been a virgin, Shehnaaz. Not only were you a virgin but I did come inside you, twice."

Stopping once again in the middle of the street, she glared at him. "You have no right to say that to me."

"Shit, Shehnaaz, look, I'm sorry."

"I don't want to hear it. All you care about is yourself."

He kept following her only this time he did it in silence. She wanted to slap him or at least hurt him. What kind of man did what he did?

What about you? Shouldn't you have asked about the condom first?

She'd been so nave to trust him. When he'd given her a mind shattering orgasm and he climbed between her thighs, she'd assumed he put one on then.

Stupid!

Stupid!

Stupid!

All too soon she was outside of her apartment. With Sidharth behind her she didn't reach for her pepper spray. He was far more threatening than any person within the building. Even she didn't want to mess with him.

She took the stairs as the elevator was broken.

He was still behind her as she placed her key in the lock and turned. There was nothing for her to do other than let him inside. He was far stronger than she was, and he'd already let himself inside once before using force.

Locking the door, she placed the key on the hook beside the door before walking straight to her kitchen to fill up the kettle. Shehnaaz looked toward the sitting room to see Pearl sprawled out on one of her chairs.

"What are you hoping to achieve?" she asked, finally turning toward the man who'd invaded her life as much as he had her body.

Would a baby really be a bad thing?

She didn't think it would be a bad thing, providing he or she had both parents. Staring at Sidharth, she didn't know the first thing about him and couldn't be sure if he'd stick around for any child they had.

"I want you back in my bed without waiting for you to leave it every chance you get." He folded his arms over his chest. Her gaze was drawn to all the ink he possessed. Again, did a standard businessman display his ink to the world? She must have watched way too many movies and stereotyped the perfect businessman.

"You crossed the line," she said.

"I want you in my bed. You may as well give me what I want, Shehnaaz. If you're knocked up, then there's no getting rid of me."

And they said romance was dead!

Sidharth wasn't leaving without what he wanted. Today he was laying claim to Shehnaaz. He didn't know how long for, but Moiz was right. She was messing with his ability to do his job, which wasn't good for him. The only way to survive in his business was to be always on his guard. With Elijah last night, he'd not been anything but careless and stupid.

He was willing to risk everything just for a chance to call this woman his.

"You can't be serious. This is your argument? I may already be pregnant so what's the point in denying us now?"

"I want you, Shehnaaz, and I bet that sweet, tight, p***y of yours, is dripping wet begging for me."

It was time to take matters into his own hands. Stepping closer, he grabbed her arms and walked her back until she was standing next to the wall. Running a hand down her body, he cupped her breast thumbing the hard nipple.

"Your tits want me. Your nipples are rock hard and aroused, Shehnaaz. It's not cold, and there's no excuse for this response." He glided down to the bottom of her skirt that fell at her knee.

Going under the fabric, he moved up. She squirmed in his hold. He wouldn't release her. Sliding the edge of her panties aside, he ran the tip of two fingers through her creamy s**t. He was right. She was soaking wet to the touch.

Shehnaaz cried out, collapsing against the wall. If he didn't have his arm wrapped around her waist, she would have fallen to the ground. He wasn't letting her go.

"You can be angry at me, baby. I'll take your anger, your punches, I'll even take your smart mouth, but I will not let you go."

"I don't want you."

Thrusting two fingers inside her c**t, he watched her eyes dilate.

"You're lying. You want me even though you don't want to want me. There's a difference." Pressing his thumb to her c**t, he rubbed from side to side. There was enough lubricant that it was easy for him to simply touch her. "Your mind may be telling you to push me away, Shehnaaz. This c**t, she's telling me another story. Do you know what she's telling me?"

She shook her head but he wasn't going to stop now.

"Your c**t is telling me to strip us both naked and fu**k you right here, right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 2.9K 41
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
32.6K 1K 56
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
1.3M 91.4K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...