A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Cafรฉ time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
๐Ÿบ delivery ๐Ÿบ
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (โฐ^โฐ)
t-t-torture?! (โฐโ—‹โฐ)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Work with me here pt2
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

found you

96 4 0
By Noka004

I sat up, the doctor came in a bit ago when I could see clearly and helped me with all the equipment that was pricked into my skin.

After I pulled on my slightly torn suit I paced the room, waiting for Naroo. He said Anne went missing. Anyone who knows anything wouldn't take her unless they're ignorant and a fool.

He walked in, a sense of power followed him, but I know that behind that is fear and worry.

Because I felt the same thing when everyone got attacked when we were gone.

"I'll find her Y/n, and if I can't I kill everyone till I do"

"even me?" I asked, trying to lighten him up "Your friend, your assassin buddy?"

"I couldn't if I wanted to Y/n, but you'd never take Anne"

He's right, I know how much his girlfriend means to him, I'd never lay a hand on her. I still can't think of who would kidnap an assassin guy's girlfriend. even more when we have eyes everywhere.

The day has gone by quickly with my mind running through the possibilities of who would try to take Anne away from us. she was a sick young woman who couldnt even leave the hospital yet someone took her to get at Naroo, it's hard not being able to help her.
We've all been working non stop, no one wanting to leave until they found some clue.

People walked in but while they spoke they never actually said anything, nothing worth my attention at least.

I could only think about the suspects. It could be the people that we just took out, but they were busy with the Daniel group. Whoelse could there be? Who else could be dumb enough to take the girl of a mysterious guy with a mostly unknown background? The only reason someone would even snatch Anne would be to get at someone powerful, but that means they'd know he was an assassin.

Someone as sweet as Anne doesn't deserve to be kidnapped like this. Anyone in their right mind would leave a sick girl in the hospital.

If I get to the fucker that took her before Naroo  does its not gonna be pretty. the way he spoke about her, I know he loves her more than anything, that he'd gladly burn the world just for her amusement, though she's to sweet to ever ask that of him.

Naroo will probably be a fucking psychopath. especially now since it's come to his girlfriend. In his own way, if you can talk shit about anyone and, oh well, but her, you better hope you still have a jaw left to talk with. Touch her? your hands are gone, clean cut from your wrists to bone.

I can only imagine the horrible things he'd do if they hurt her, the things we'd all do. there's an unspoken rule among us assassins, protect your loved ones. that doesn't only mean yours, but everyones,, especially if you're close with them.

"Y/n!" Naroo shouted "we got a location"

I stood instantly pulling on my boots "Well let's go"

\(^♡^)/

standing with Anne behind me, covering her eyes as Naroo quickly added to the pile of bodies, shooting down the ones he missed with my free hand.

The lengths Naroo's going for Anne, his girlfriend, is admirable.  The guy may be a psychopath, but at least there's no denying that his heart is in the right place. I'll give him that much.

I holstered my gun, only a few guys were left and they seemed to think their bare fists were enough to take him on. Naroo flipped the knife in his hand and repeatedly stabbed the first man,  who fell to his knees clutching his stomach, before running to another group and stabbing them. He repeated this over and over again and by now, I'm just watching as more people fall to their deaths because of Naroo.
When the last person fell to his knees, begging, Naroo turned around, a wide smile on his face.

"you see this fucker?" He laughed, pointing at the trembling man kneeling in front of him.  "he tried to kill Anne and now he wants forgiveness."
Anne looked up at me and then back at Naroo, tears in her eyes.

"please!" He sobbed "Nobusuma! I said he'd come! please sir, I warned them you'd come! I'm sorry"

"you're sorry about yourself, that I found you, that you're about to die" Naroo wrinkled his nose in disgust "but you can't change the past so what's done is done but if you could you'd make it to where I never found you, I know you, you've done this act many times, but only with idiots who believed it"

"No! No! Sir! This-" Naroo's fist connected woth the man's face with a awful thwacking sound.

"Don't lie

To me"

He growled "I've never failed or lost my cool, but if I find that even a skin cell of yours on her, I'll fucking skin you alive" Naroo was always protective, but i never knew he was this crazy. he's not someone anyone would willingly mess with if you knew what he does.

I'm glad I'm on his side, but since Naroo is like my brother I have no hard feelings for the man on his knees in front of us, begging us.

Anne tries to stand beside Naroo, his arm protectively wrapped around her must sound great but I can't let her get to close to this scene in front of us. Still, none of us say anything as we all watch the man beg for his life, knowing full well that he won't last until morning at most.

"Nobusuma, please!" The man begged again, his voice wavering, tears starting to fill his eyes.

"Sorry, don't really care about that" he said, pushing him away.

"No Nobusuma, please!" He said once more, this time sounding less frantic.
"If you want me to save you, then tell us who sent you" Naroo demanded.

The man gulped and looked down, tears flowing freely, "it was my own fault...please, spare my life"

I could see Naroo's face soften slightly before it returned to its usual blank look. He stood up slowly and started walking towards him, causing the man to tense visibly, almost as if he was expecting him to kill him.
"You better have the guts to tell us who it was so I can get him back" Naroo growled, his tone cold and deadly.
Naroo walked over to the man and grabbed his shirt collar roughly.

"Hey, Naroo" I forced myself into the conversation "what does Nobusuma mean?"

"......." he stared at me, his eyes giving me the 'W.T.F' look "it's a type of....ghost, a yokai, it's said to live for a long time and feed of fire and human blood, a nickname for me I guess"

"but that's a Japanese thing right? we're in Korea, he knows you then" I thought carefully "if he knows you he wouldn't to this without being ordered"

Naroo listened to my words before jerking the man to his feet and slamming him into the wall, "Who. The. Fuck. Sent. You?" Naroo growled, pulling the gun out of his holster that hung around his waist.

The man tried to speak, but his words were cut short by a fist to the gut. His legs gave out from under him causing him to drop to the ground.
"I asked you a question" Naroo growled once again, this time his gun pressed against the man's temple.
"A....guy...his name is....please, Nobusuma, please"

"not what I asked" Naroo punched him again "you were so close, what is his name?". The man had tears streaming down his face, his mouth opened "Jin Jang.....he's second in command of a group....called...'God Dog', please, let me go?"

"I'd say I wish I could but I don't" Naroo smiled this time, patting the man's shoulder "but you touched my wife, and I'm afraid, that I'll need my pound of flesh" He spoke clearly, making sure the man heard every word before he placed the gun to his head and shot him.

Anne pushed herself off of me and made her way to Naroo, tears falling down her face like rivers.

"Roo!..ba-....Naroo!" She crawled towards him. He turned, surprise laced on his face. he quickly swept her much smaller form in his arms and held her close.

"it's alright love" he said softly, she nodded, not saying anything. He held her close to him. It showed, how much he loved her, even if he was villainous.

she wailed and sobbed into his jacket, her hands clenching around the fabric as she cried. Naroo kissed her face. Then moved, letting her smush her face into his neck.

"shhh" He whispered "I have you, I got you" He hushed her sweetly, he used his free arm and pulled a small snow globe out of his pocket "I got you your present Annette, had to ask someone for it though since the first one broke"

she kept sniffing but she was smiling now, barely, still cuddling her face into his neck while he placed the snow globe in her hands.

"tha....you, Roo"

Or was nice watching them but something bothered me.

"I feel like I'm third wheeling here" I growled, tapping my foot.
they both laughed, Naroo kissing Anne's head as she buried herself into his chest.

"oh look, the big bad assassin can't stand and wait for once" He grinned

"I'll kick your ass Naroo" I groaned

Anne softly giggled between sniffles, lifting her head to smile at me through her tears, but stopped when she noticed something. Naroo followed her gaze and sighed when he saw that I was holding up a sign that read "Fuck You"

He laughed and shook his head "Oh come ON".

~(○♡●)~
Speed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 4K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
18K 837 41
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜/๐˜ฏ." โœƒ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
40.3K 1.2K 55
follows plot๐Ÿ’•updating weekly ๐Ÿ˜ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES๐Ÿ˜ญbest ff ever trust ๐Ÿ™ They said what doesn't kill you makes you stro...
6.9K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys โค๏ธ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...