Meri nazar se Pyaar ki ye kah...

By rimjhim_stories

This FF is based on one of my favorite couples. though the show ended a long time ago. still, I am posting t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 7

74 4 2
By rimjhim_stories

Maithili’s POV

Sid came to meet me and tell that we are moving to Dehradun, a city near my previous kingdom. First time he is taking me with him when he is moving might be I shall be free from this cage. Hope rose in heart. He also told me some things about outer vampire world and about my Abhayendra. First time he gave me any information about him without abusing him.

He told me that there are two clans of Vampires one clan is consists of vampires who fade on humans. They generally stays separately or in small coven and don’t care about anything except exposer which is a no forgivable crime in vampire world. I and Sidharth belong to this clan. Other is protector vampire clan who generally survive in donated blood or animal blood and protected humans from other clan of vampires handles warewolves and maintain councils and easily mingle with humans stays between them. Abhayendra belong to that clan and is known as Abhay Raichand now a days. Always a gentle man a brave warrior, man of values and ethics what else I can expect from him.  But according to Sidharth he will be against us as their purpose of life is to save humans from us. I hate him more for that. But am happy that I am going to my palace where I had so many memories of him of us. 

Sidharth’s POV

I kept Maithili hidden in darkest corner of Pandher palace where nobody can guess. Obviously I sealed the exits of that room with silver and black magic so that she can’t flee. 

I came here as Sid Mahera, MD and owner of a PR company SM enterprise. From tomorrow I will start my office branch here and will be a famous Casanova of this city. Ya I’m not a monk so I enjoy women who generally can’t resists my charm. I like married experience women much. In beginning I killed lots of them in process of bedding them but now I know what to do or what not. My dear little brother am in your city soon we will be face to face. 

Panchi’s POV

After my called off wedding with Danish and his betrayal I was shattered broken but tried to keep myself strong for my family. Then I got my baby sis Piya back with Misha’s drama I was busy with those family matters. Piya is a great support system of mine she gave me the idea of working on NGO to keep me busy but now I am trying to get a proper job but don’t want to join Dad’s company that’s PMPD group of companies . Today I got an interview call from a PR company of Mumbai who wanted to open a branch in our city, I am hell nervous. I need to talk to Piya so I knocked the door of her room after few knock my sleepy sis open the door.

Piya’s POV

Early morning Birdie wake me up with hot coffee. After sitting on my bed we started to converse about her interview I gave her courage that everything will be great. Suddenly her eyes fell on a page marked book titled "Human psychology” on my bed which was a belonging of my dead mother. She asked me about that book. I understood Abhay must has been reading the book during night and he had to leave suddenly that’s why the book is not in its place. I gave her some excuse and got ready for college. Thank god Misha was on time today may be because of all this hussel bussel regarding Panchi’s interview. 

College was normal. We stole some moments in library and in boys’ locker room. After lunch break Panhi called me and happily told that she got the job as PA of MD. Mom called to inform that she arranged a party in Panchi’s honor. All our friends and college mates were invited along with Panchi’s friends and classmates. Misha was supper happy. Party was cool except Kabir’s attempt to flirt with me which Abhay has not accepted coolly. Kabir will never know how he felled suddenly and twisted his ankle along with sprain in left hand. 

Abhay’s POV

Yesterday night when I was reading a book from Piya’s collection which might be her mother’s belonging I got a SOS call from fellow members of my clan and I had to rush back for an urgent meeting. When I went there they were astonished with my bottle green designer long-sleeved v necked tee and faded blue denim jeans instead of vampire’s signature black, thanks to my girlfriend’s another mission to improve my wardrobe. She hates black so now a days my closet is full with colourful dresses. Infect in her inspiration mom also started to wear colors. In that meeting one of our spy member informed that they got few new vampire’s aura in our area and some of them also from destructive clan who prey human but a few mask them well. As a clan leader of these area it’s my job to track them, meet them, worn them, and keep tabs on their activity and if necessary throw them out from our territory or kill them. It is a full time job and having some non-vegetarian vamp in town I am not willing to leave Piya. I still horrified at the memory of month back when she and Misha were attacked by 2 vamp. I even can’t think what would happen if I were late. She is a magnet for danger.

Flashback

Misha was mad at Piya that time and they both needed some alone time to resolve their issue about family matters so for giving them some privacy I left for hunting living them in the parking lot of college. After some time I got some uneasy gut feeling that Piya need me. As a cue one of my fellow clan member inform me that there are 2 wild non-vegetarian vampires are seen in nearby area. I told him to track them meanwhile I reach for Piya getting some flashes that she is in trouble. I immediately followed her scent mixed with Misha’s. Getting near I got scent of 2 unknown vampires and I was shocked. I hurried there with full speed to see a unconscious Misha fallen on the ground behind her was a short female vampire and my Piya was hold by a male vampire who’s head was bending towards her neck. Without wasting any time I pull him from her and threw him few distance away and in a flash of a second face him. A murderous rage filled my head how he dare to touch her! Am goanna kill him for this, no mercy. His mate left Misha at once and came to his aid. They two together also were not my match and when I am raged nobody can stop me. I killed the male one when I listen a soft whisper filled with trust, love, pain and fear “ Abhay” and I reached for her embraced her tightly bringing her close to my chest, I was relived to feel her safe in my arms and kissed her forehead. The female one flew away.

With a slight touch in my shoulder by mom bring me back from my nightmare she told me “she will be alright”. I am hell worry from that time. When I saw her today in college all smiling I decided that I had to find someone who can take the post of clan leader and release from my duties. When I returned back home dad told me that if I want he can take over my duties and I felt relived grateful touched and loved that breaking his retirement he is taking this responsibility for me. I resigned from my post of Clan leader of North India and regular Council Member. Though as a trained protector I have to attain important matters in council and emergency situations. After ritual of dad’s oath taking I spend the evening with Piya in Dobriyal house party for Panchi’s job. 

Sid’s POV

Today is 26th day am here in the Dehradoon. Yet I have-not seen my little brother. He must be maintaining a low profile. I avoided business with my ex-family and myself maintain a low profile. Here am surviving in donated blood and masked my scent with help of a black witch to avoid the protecting vampires so that I can attack him suddenly.

With a knock in my cabin door I brought back from my planning against my younger brother and see there standing my PA Miss Panchi Dobriyal. Most of women I met are charmed by my attitude fluttery and humor but she doesn’t care she is different that’s why I like to work with her. 

Sid: Yes Miss Dobriyal anything I should know?

Panchi: Sir, this is latest tender file. Its 7pm already and I am leaving for today if there is something important I can take that home and finish before tomorrow morning.

Sid: But we have something to short and urgently and mail it to our clients today itself, so sorry Miss. Dobriyal you have to stay for few more hour.

Panchi (in low and desperate voice): Actually sir today I don’t have my car. Our 2 cars are there for servicing, Mom took 1 for her work and another with dad who is out of town.  I will not get any cab from here after 8 pm.

Sid: oh don’t wary about that. I shall give u a lift. This work is really important.

Panchi: ok sir.

We finished our work after an hour and now am giving my PA lift to her house and thinking where am stuck with this fatty intellectual girl for business purpose when I could had a nice time with any beautiful lady and had fun. She invited me to her home for coffee after reaching there but I politely decline. When after bidding her goodbye I was about to get into my car to leave a bike arrived there. The girl from backseat quickly got down and gave a smack to the girl who was driving. Then ignoring me both the girls went to Panchi shout “Birdie” and hugged her. She mentioned them about me being there, both the girls turned to face me and I got shock of my life Maithili!! No she can’t be here, it’s not her inhale her scent she is a human she is not her…One of the girl was lookalike of Maithili. Her face …. Exactly….. no no not exactly her hair and eyes are different but still this much similarity!!! I froze for a minute and then quickly recovered. Panchi introduced me with them. They are her sisters the tomboyish one Misha and Maithili’s look-alike was Piya. They smiled and say hi. I wished them goodnight and drove away. I have to clear my head.

I came back to my house and thinking…..

My PA’s younger sister is a lookalike of Maithili the woman am in love for more than 200 years. Her face is so similar to Maithili’s but seems so different her looks, her smile is different all innocent and she is careless about her own beauty when Maithili was proud for what she was and is.

I thought I couldn’t get Maithili but I could get Piya for a while may be, something better than nothing. Obviously original one is better but what harm to have both. I set my target on her through her elder sister. 

Panchi’s POV

My boss is behaving little too much sweet with me and showing concern about my family and my problems from few days. He is a Casanova I know. Was he trying to flirt with me too? Oh God!! Save me. 

Sid invited our family for a party on Saturday so I told him that we had a plan to go to our farmhouse in coming weekend. I, Misha, Piya, some of Misha and Piya’s friends will also join. Abhay and Piya finally decided to public their affair so they will spend time with each other after knowing it Kabir will be cry baby so Misha will spend most of the time to cheer him up. So I have to Liston Ruhi’s gossip and all thank God that Maya will be there so I shall have a normal chat also. 

Sid’s POV

I arranged a party in Saturday and egger to meet Miss Piya Dobriyal again there. So I called Panchi gave her invitation card and invited whole Dobriyal family there. But she declined

Panchi: Thanks Sir. It’s so sweet of you. But sorry we have a plan due in coming weekend in our farmhouse. We sisters are living Friday evening along with friends. 

Dad also will not able to make it. So I extremely sorry. But if any assistance is needed I can stay back.

I felt disappointed hearing that first but there is a chance I can make it compulsory for her as she is an employee and she herself gave that offer.

Sid: its ok Miss Dobriyal we can manage except you also. You don’t need to cancel on your sisters and friends. They will be sad. 

Panchi: They will be little bit but its ok they can carry on without me. Aise bhi Misha is going to spend most of time with her best friend in bike racing hiking etc and Piya well she will be busy spending time with her boyfriend. It will not be any problem if I stay back.

Piya has a boyfriend!! Always why whenever I look for a woman see she is taken. But this time hell no I want her at my side I want to feel that I can win that face… am not goanna defeat by a mere human I will play my game.

Now I don’t have any interest in Panchi. 

Sid: No No it’s ok. You go and enjoy with your family. Have fun.

Panchi: Thanks Sir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.8K 27
Hi guys, I m Sara, I m writing this ff continuing after ManBir's death, I don't promise it to be super good but I will write as good as possible.
17.9K 1K 11
Dear Readers, I have planned this to be a short story of Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka. This is unrelated to the show, though as I write thi...
485K 18.5K 49
The show has came to an end but our love for sidnaaz hasn't so to keep you guys happy I'm gonna write fan fictions on them so that you guys still can...
5.3K 349 7
This is one shot stories which I wrote... hope u will like this.. they r strangers... how fate unites them.. lets see!..