Manan ff Secret relationship...

Von Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... Mehr

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever ♥...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❤GRATITUDE❤ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday 🎂..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

25. Congratulations to you both..

1.7K 181 68
Von Sona_Ghosh

MANIK'S POV

We both were kissing each other when we suddenly heard a voice.. More like Cabir's Voice . We both turned to see Cabir and Navya standing there..

C-(glaring at Manik) What's going on here and how dare you kiss her..

Na- Ha matarani tum dono . You both are lifetime enemies no??

N- Um um we we..

C- What we we it's good Navya was carving for some pickle that is why we are here otherwise... You criminal stealing my innocent little sister heart. Otherwise usko yeh sab kaise pata hoga..

Hmph innocent only I know how much innocent your little sister is.

M- Cabir I I

C- What I I so Manik Malhotra is in love that too with my sister ha??

M- Cabir I mean I mean.. how do you know ?

C- What did you thought I didn't saw the secret glances and all ha..

M- Um ah Um..

Na- Kya Manik you know all wants to see you both together so what is the need of this secret relationship....

N-(taking a deep breath) Manik I think it is finally for them to know...

M- Hmm OK so I always had a strange feeling for Nandini since her birth..

C- what birth for how much time are you both in relationship with each other?

N- Bhai please keep quiet and listen and ya Manik continue..

M- OK so but this all began with.....

You know it was the most difficult phase of our life I wanted to do many things but Nandini made me promise I will not take a huge step when the things are just getting under control. You know that was even the time when we had our big misunderstanding......

FLASHBACK..

Nandini was traumatized after the incident happened with her although she asked Manik to not take big steps but still Manik made sure to send the culprit to jail . But the incident left a big scar in Nandini's life and was continuously having panic attacks and nightmare which is why Manik booked the best physiotherapist for Nandu in London. Manik too wanted to go but Nandini refused as he was in college and also at the beginning of his singing carrier although Manik pleaded thousands time Nandini refused and left to London for 6 months therapy asking her to wait for him...

Six months later she came back excitedly to meet Manik only to see Manik hugging a beautiful girl with a big smile on his face. She was heartbroken without meeting him she just left . When Manik came to Malhotra mansion he saw Nandini there he was so excited to meet her after these many months. But only to see her avoiding him . He was confused by her This behavior moreover why didn't she came to meet him..

Finally after everyone slept Manik found the opportunity to talk with Nandu he secretly entered Nandini's room to see her crying.

M-(worriedly) Nandu what happened to you baby?

N- You just go away from there. And go to your new beautiful girl..

At first Manik was confused on what beautiful girl but then he realized Nandu might have seen the morning incident and misunderstood him..

M-(laughing) Seriously Nandini you think..

N- oh now you are laughing. Chi you couldn't even wait for me for 6 months. Is this your love. I was mad with your this fake love. Chi I am ashamed of myself...

Now this was enough for Manik..

M- How dare you Nandini? In this six month no wait in my whole life I have not think about any other girl than you and you are calling my love fake.. listen Nandu Kan khol ka suno. Me , my soul,my body , my c*ck everything of me belongs to you and only you and so don't think of anything else..

N- But but...

M- Nandini she was my senior in college and I helped her and her boyfriend once and she sees me as a small brother and upcoming month they are going to get married and so came to invite me and so I hugged her in excitement of my elder sister marriage..

N- Do you seriously love only me??

M- Today I will show you how much I love you..

Saying this he connected their lips and which was soon followed by moans and groans in the whole room..

FLASHBACK ENDS

NANDINI'S POV

I saw Cabir bhai crying

N- What happened bhai..

C-(crying) I failed as a brother Nandu I couldn't take care of you . I failed to protect you...

N-(consoling) No bhai you always protect me you and Abhi bhai are the best brother in the world. I love you both..

C- I love you too behena I love you too...

Na- Acha acha if now brother-sister is finished can we know what are you going to do next Manik and Nandini..

Manan- We are getting Married..

Cavya- WHAT!!!

M- Yes Cabir and Navya. Nandu is pregnant...

C-(cutting him off) Nandu is what??

N- I am pregnant bhai...

As soon as I said this Manik was awarded with a big punch on his face..

C- You how dare you knock my sister up.. Can't you keep your hormones in control you ba*s*ard..

M- You yourself are going to be a father and telling me..

Na- We are married Manik but you two do you know how much in big problem you two can fall...

M- that's why we are marrying tomorrow Navya. Will you both support us?we will now just have the court Marraige .will you both come as a witness? Will you give your blessings??

C- Manik are you sure I don't want you both to take a hasty decision and suffer later...

Manan- We are hundred and ten percent sure. Nothing can separate us.. nothing...

C- then congrats you both. Tomorrow only you both are going to get married..

N- Sachi you agreed you don't have any issues??

C- When my little sister is happy who I am to come in between. Now come give me a hug soon to be bride...

N-(hugging him tightly) Thank you bhai thank you . I love you..

C-ok OK now it's not go and sleep tomorrow is a big day...Good night..

N- Good night bhai and bhabi...

As soon as they left I turned to Manik who is looking me with a smile..

N- I am so happy Manik...

M- Me to Nandini me too so all ready for starting new life...

N- Yes..I love you..Manan hamesha

M- I love you too .. yess Manan hamesha and forever..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS ?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN..

TARGET- 90+VOTES

Words limit- 1200

I can't believe it... Our story ranking is really good than I expected . Thank you so much guys for your constant support and encouragement 💜 ❤ 😊 ❤ 💜........

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

360K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
33.2K 3.6K 41
08/01/2021 - 24/06/2022 Nandani Taylor from Shimla is an epitome of beauty starting as first year student in Rosemary field. She is gorgeous, she is...
854K 63.3K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
24.3K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...