WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

By FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... More

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
Down For It

A Badass Powerhouse Duo

136 5 0
By FragOpHeda

[Virginia, 2041.]

‘We could try the wings again.’

‘NO. Mooom!’

“No, V.”

‘Wha – I – you are such a little tattle tale, Dilly!’

Eddie chuckles as she listens; as Dylan lets her listen from afar. As far as Eddie can see in her mind, and through both her son’s and her darling’s eyes, they’re in the middle of the forests, just a few miles away from their farm.

‘You know I hate flying.’

Venom scoffs, sounds exasperated as he replies. ‘You can literally leap further than ME! The distances you can cover – you might as well be flying!’

‘Well, that’s not the same.’ Both Dylan and Eddie snip out in unison, “Well, that’s not the same.”

Venom chuckles, and Eddie’s annoyed scowl instantly melts over the fondness and the raw love he feels for them both. She feels it often, almost all the time, yet, it always makes her own heart swell just as happily, each and every time she does.

“D, baby, lemme log off now, OK? I need a nice hot bath after shovelling around cow poop. So you and your dad have fun. I love you.”

‘OK. Love you, too.’

“Love you, too, V.” Eddie chuckles when she hears his low grumbling.

‘Love you, Eddie.’

“See you soon.”

‘Soon.’

And then, Eddie is left in silence. It’s nice, but only for short whiles like this, when she gets to take a bath in peace and maybe smoke a quick joint on the back porch while she watches Trailer Trash Boys on her phone before her babies get home.

First, she turns the oven off – pizza finally cooked, Dylan’s favourite all time food – then turns to grab the oven mitts and almost has a heart attack when she finds she’s no longer alone. She jumps and gasps at the tall black figure, but the initial shock wears off quick enough when she takes in those double pair of ruby red eyes and those pretty golden stripes going across his chest, along with his “golden halo” – she and Anne like to call it – no longer the little ring around that tiny inky head.

“Sorry for scaring you, mama. I didn’t realise father wasn’t with you.”

“S. Why didn’t you tell me you were comin’?” Eddie practically whines his name, instantly rushes over to his hulking form, almost as big as his father’s.

Sleeper smiles as she wraps her arms around his waist, wraps his arms around her, too, hugs her tightly, breathes in her familiar and warming scent. “I’m just passing through, mama. Can only stay for an hour, unfortunately.” He grins proudly down at her when she pulls her head away from his chest to pout up at him. “Have another mission. Important. Could end up saving the world.”

Eddie’s always secretly known – as a mother does – how much Sleeper looks up to his big brother, but it also means he gets a little jealous sometimes. Bless his sweet symbiote soul, he tries so hard to keep it well hidden, is never malicious or resentful, and that makes her love him all the more. Still, she worries for his mental health sometimes, wonders if he tries too hard to be the hero he already is; tries too hard instead to be more like his brother.

Eddie hopes she and Venom can teach their second son to be his own person, just like they incredibly, managed to do with their first son.

Still, that doesn’t mean she won’t ever encourage him to do what makes him happy. She smiles proudly back up at him, lifts a hand to pat him on his burly chest, almost wider than his father’s, and tells him, “Don’t forget to tell me all about it when you win.” He grins back down at her, those pearly white fangs glinting down at her, and Eddie’s motherly insides melt.

“Kate and Jen are waiting on me. But I couldn’t refuse a visit to my mama. I am a mama’s boy, after all.” Sleeper smiles brightly, all four eyes shining happily, because it’s been almost a year since he last saw her lovely loving face.

Eddie chuckles, grabs his hand and leads him into the living room. “You might catch your dad and your brother. They should be back real soon.”

Sleeper smiles, mind flashing briefly back to the moment he was waiting to meet his big brother, after just having finally met his father. “I wish I could help Dylan with his abilities, but he far surpasses my own, I wouldn’t know where to even begin.” He chuckles along with her as he lets her seat them both on the big brown couch – more fond memories flash through his mind as he presses his free clawed hand to the familiar material underneath him.

“Yeah, your dad’s not fairin’ any better. I mean, it helps that Dylan can’t hurt him while they’re bonded, but your dad’s finally thinkin’ of givin’ Toxin a call for help instead.” Eddie gives her son a thoughtful look, tells him, “You may not have as many abilities as Dylan, but you’re still pretty powerful for a symbiote. You don’t even need to be bonded to a host to survive.”

“That is curtesy of you, mama.” Sleeper tells her, sounds both fond and proud.

Eddie wrinkles her nose, rolls her eyes, but can’t help smiling. “So, you with anybody right now?” She asks curiously, motions up and down at him.

Sleeper grins, his maw suddenly pulling back go reveal a familiar blonde with a grin just as cheeky as her Sleeper’s. “Hiii!” Yolena sings out, her and Sleeper’s clawed hand raising to give Eddie a little wave.

Eddie chuckles, shakes her hand as she gives a little wave back. “Hey there, Widow Junior.”

“That is Miss Widow Junior to you, Mrs. Venom!” Yolena points one of Sleeper’s clawed fingers at her.

“Just keep my baby out of trouble, you ex KGB troublemaker.”

Yolena scoffs. “Cover me before I slap her. I don’t want to slap your mother. I respect my elders.” She drawls out, Sleeper then quickly doing as requested.

Eddie grins cheekily and sends one last little wave to the blonde Widow, who glares back at her as Eddie watches her slowly disappearing under Sleeper’s maw as it floods forth again.

Sleeper grins as he chirps out, “I like her. She’s one of the more fun hosts I’ve been with.” He pauses, obviously listening to the blonde talking to him in their mind.

“What’d she say?” Eddie smiles, can’t help asking, because she’s so used to knowing what her other half thinks at all times.

“She says we are a badass powerhouse duo.”

Eddie has to admit, “That would be a pretty badass name for a superhero team. Totally rock metal. Way better than ‘The Avengers’ or ‘The X-Men’. They’re both so cliché.”

‘Right?’ Yolena agrees. ‘OK, I forgive her. I forgot that you have a cool mom.’ She sighs dreamily, even while grumbling out, ‘The closest thing I have to a mother is Natasha, and she’s cool when it comes to fighting, sure, but she’s boring. She has no hobbies... it’s a little sad. I worry about her sometimes.’

Sleeper smiles fondly as he lets her ramble on in their mind, as he often does whenever they’re bonded. Which is quite a lot recently. They’ve struck up quite the friendship. And Sleeper isn’t like his brother when it comes to socialising altogether. So, the symbiote really does appreciate the friends he has managed to make.

“She definitely agrees.” He keeps it simple, but only because he came here to spend a little time with his mother. “How is everything? How are you, mama?”

“I’m good, baby. Even better now that I’ve seen you.” Eddie beams a smile up at him, then, is hissing out, “Shit! The pizzas are gonna dry out.”

Sleeper follows her back to the kitchen, places a gentle hand on her shoulder and tells her, “Relax, mama. Sit. I’ll take care of the oven.”

Eddie lets him sit her on one of the island stools, smiles as she watches him grab the heated trays without even flinching – him being a little more resistant than his father to fire or heat in general. She watches as he places both trays on the hobs, closes the oven door and then makes his way over to the fridge.

“Wine or beer?” Sleeper asks, his head poking back around the fridge door to look at her. “Wine would probably go a lot better with a nice hot bath.”

Eddie’s eyes widen when she sees he’s cheeky little smirk, then, quickly narrow as she mumbles out, “I told you NOT to do that without permission.”

Sleeper pouts, lifts up two crossed clawed fingers and tells her, “I was checking for father, I promise. I didn’t want so startle you, and I ended up doing so anyway.”

Eddie regards him suspiciously for a few moments, but it never lasts with any of her babies, least of all Sleeper. He’s always been closer to her, while Dylan and Venom are closer.

“OK, fine.” Eddie nods. “Wine, please.” She smiles sheepishly as she all but begs, “And please do NOT tell your brother I smoke. He will kill me.”

Sleeper chuckles, but nods and he pours her out a glass of red wine. “Promise, mama.”

Eddie beams a smile back at him, reminded very much of her other half in that moment he peeks back at her with mischief.

“Now –“ She pauses to sip her wine, then, smiling proudly already, says, “Tell me all about this mission.”

[Now, 2022.]

“Wow. He sounds delightful.” Patrick says, tone dripping with clear sarcasm – Eddie is ever impressed by his drawl and deadpan delivery.

“Which is why I was wonderin’ if you could do me a favour...” Eddie grins sheepishly.

Venom scoffs. ‘It’s not THAT impressive...’

Eddie almost smirks, sounds almost exasperated as her own tone drawls out with, ‘Really, babe? Still jealous even after raw-doggin’ me multiple times?’

“What kind of favour?” Patrick asks, eyes her suspiciously.

Venom merely lets out another scoff in their mind in response to her thoughts.

Eddie lets him sulk, because she can still feel the pleased shiver that runs through him as she thinks those words. “See if you can dig up some dirt on him. It’ll make it a lot easier to write off his death if it’s not just V and I that know what’s really up with the dirtbag...” Eddie’s sheepish grin morphs into a more hopeful one as she waits for his reaction.

Patrick glances at Toxin before sighing and nodding. “OK. Reasonable. I guess I can’t be a hypocrite, and even if I could, at least you are doin’ your homework first.”

Eddie glances to Venom, who just shrugs. “Well, alright then...” She arches a brow, says, “I really thought it would take more convincin’ than that. But thank you.” She adds the last part with a genuinely grateful smile.

Patrick nods, chuckles quietly, tells her, “I’m in the same boat as you now, Eddie. I’d be a douchebag if I gave you a hard time for Venom’s feedin’ habits.”

‘Still a douchebag.’

‘V –‘

‘He interrupted sexy time. AGAIN. Don’t “V”, me, Eddie! He IS a douchebag!’ Venom all but hisses, both glaring at her in their mind and actually glaring at her.

Eddie ignores him, directs her smirk at Patrick as she arches a brow and asks, “How much is this article payin’ me if I agree?”

Patrick smirks back, snootily tells her, “A hefty 10k for 10k words. Plus expenses, any you need.” He winces slightly as he adds, “They’ve wanted you to write for them for a while, but after the whole Drake thing, they didn’t think it would be a good idea to associate your name with theirs... I, uh, I just wanted to let you know that, in case you decide you wanna do this job. I know they’re payin’ you well, but I don’t want them thinkin’ they can take you for ride.”

“Hmm. You actually mean that. Very thoughtful. Thank you, Patty.” Venom grins, then, glares when Eddie arches a brow at him. “What? I can be nice... sometimes.” He’s then left glaring at all three – stupid traitorous Toxin included – who all laugh at him. ‘I am SO spanking your pussy later, Eddie.’

Eddie swallows a gasp as she feels him flicker a tendril over her clit before quickly seeping back into her. And then, by some miracle, a distraction – there’s finally a knock at the front door. “Oh, good! The liquor’s here!” She all but squeaks out, clears her throat quickly, glares briefly at Venom, who is smirking cheekily at her, then shuffles quickly off to get her goddamn booze.

Stupid symbiote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 554 31
Normal. What a peculiar word. A word used often to describe those without a nagging symbiote within their body. Elise Brock is the daughter of Eddie...
35.9K 1.2K 36
(Y/N)/Venom: "We are not (Y/N)...We...are...Venom.~" (Y/N) (L/N) Chill AKA Venom The Lethal Protector...was the son of burglar name is Joe Chill...th...
7.3K 230 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...
24.2K 549 23
This is just another run of the mill symbrock story nothing else to it really. might be smut might not depends on how this goes (and if I'm up to wri...