WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

Oleh FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... Lebih Banyak

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Seduce Me

251 5 0
Oleh FragOpHeda

[Virginia, 2035.]

“Welcome home, baby.” Eddie sighs contently as he wraps his arms around her, wraps her arms tightly around him, too, and presses a kiss to the top of his mop.

Dylan chuckles, presses his cheek against her now slightly flatter stomach, mumbles his words there, “I’m no longer the baby, so find another nickname for me.”

Eddie chuckles.

“Is he here? Is my brother here?” Dylan asks, glances around their home, looks confused as he glances back at his mother. “And I can’t feel dad. What –“

“They'll be back soon. Just spendin’ a little time alone together, makin’ up for the lost time, even if it was only for a few months. Felt like an eternity bein’ away from you and your dad.” Eddie explains. “Your little brother is able to host him, just like you can.” She tells him, wears a proud grin. “He’s special, just like you, just like your dad.”

Dylan’s eyes widen in amazement. “A symbiote hosting a symbiote. That’s wild.”

Eddie chuckles, presses a sloppy kiss to his cheek, chuckles again when he groans and playfully shoves her away from him.

“And you’re the special one, mom.” Dylan tells her with a smile just as proud as her own, chuckles when she wrinkles her nose in that endearing way she does. And then, because he’s still an 11 year old, he really can’t contain his excitement (much like his father) as his eyes light up and he’s firing out all the questions he thought up on the ride home Clint gave him. “Does he know about me? Is he OK with me? Does he know I can’t wait to meet him? Does he even really wanna meet me? Does he have any other awesome powers? I bet he’s stronger than dad – is he? Is he stronger than? Oh, I don’t even know if I’m jealous or not if he is! A symbiote sibling! I mean! NOT that a human sibling wouldn’t have been awesome, too! And you and dad will have more kids, right? So it’s totally –“

“Whoa. Hold it right there.” Eddie is scowling, but trying not to laugh at his adorable enthusiasm. “I literally gave birth a few months ago. Let’s take things one step at a time, shall we?”

“Right.” Dylan nods, grins sheepishly, mumbles, “Sorry.” He shakes his head at himself, takes her hands gently in his own. “You shouldn’t be on your feet. Lemme take of you.”

Eddie is smiling with both glee and amusement as she lets her son walk her over to the couch before carefully sitting her down. “And here I was, plannin’ your little welcome home party.” She chuckles when he rolls his eyes, then, pouts as she tells him, “I got Uncle Dan to bake you a cake and everythin’.”

Dylan pauses for a moment, eyes slightly narrowed as he asks, “Chocolate velvet?”

Eddie nods. “Your dad and your brother both have their own, too. Pure chocolate, of course. Only the best for my babies.”

Dylan huffs. “OK, we can still have the cakes.” He shoots her a playful glare when she chuckles, though, he tries to sound as authorative as he can as he says, “But you should be taking it easy.” He can’t help smirking a little as he asks her, “Has dad been obsessing over you?” He chuckles when she shoots him a withering glare – all the answer he needs. “I bet he’s been insufferable since he came back to you.”

Eddie throws her head back into the couch with a low groan. “I love him, but he needs to relax. He won’t even lemme poop in peace. What does he think is gonna happen to me?”

“That the evil toilet will come alive and steal your soul?” Dylan supplies with a small grin.

Eddie rolls her eyes, but can’t help chuckling. “Very funny.” Still, she’s totally serious when she hurriedly says, “But don’t tell your dad about the evil toilet thing. He’ll take it seriously, and I will end up puttin’ him on a timeout.”

Dylan’s face wrinkles in disgust, and he dreads the answer, but he’s already warily asking before he can stop himself. “Ew. Is that, like, a sex thing?”

Eddie both scoffs and laughs, then, shoots her son an incredulous look. “No, it’s not. Jesus Christ, D. Do your dad and I need to have ‘the birds and the bees’ talk with you already?”

Dylan’s cheeks flush, and he knows she notices when she grins smugly up at him. “No.” He puffs out. “I’m 11.”

Eddie chuckles. “Well, good.”

Dylan huffs, folds his arms, is begrudgingly polite as he asks, “Do you need me to do anything for you?” He huffs again when she smiles and shakes her head. “Well, what about the farm? I’m sure there’s something I can do around there.”

“Your dad took care of it.” Eddie chuckles. “Fields’ are greener than usual this year, so the cows are good for a while. But if you want, go feed the chickens their supper with your brother?” She smiles, tells him, “He can’t wait to meet you.”

“Really?” Dylan smiles brightly, because he really did hope for a sibling since before he can even remember.

He makes a lot of friends, sure, and he’s pretty good at talking to people in general, but he’s always wanted someone just like him, someone he could just instantly connect with. Not in a romantic way, of course, he’s still 11. More of a twin thing, just someone who is the same as him (body same as his or not, that part doesn’t matter.)

Eddie’s smile widens as she nods, then, tells him, “He thinks about you a lot, feels like you’re one in the same. Your dad and I are a tiny little bit jealous that he seems to love you more than us.”

Of course, she jokes about the jealous part, but she’s totally serious about the other part.

[Now.]

Eddie groans as she closes the front door behind her and finally slips out of these heels – stupid fucking Louboutin bullshit heels! She loves Anne and everything, but she sure as shit doesn’t know how the woman goes to work in these kind of things.

“I think they look sexy on you.” Venom supplies with a hungry grin as his noodle-head comes pouring out of left shoulder blade.

Eddie chuckles, is then shooting him a pointed look as she says, “You think everythin’ looks sexy on me, V.”

Venom scoffs quietly, nods, blinks, simply replies with, “Exactly. Everything is.” He grins happily when she gives him that pretty laugh of hers, is then floating eagerly after her – like how Sonny and Cher follow him around when they’re hungry (which is a lot of the time) – and is just as enthused as he says, “Your performance with Keith tonight, Eddie, really was top notch. There were a couple of times where you even had me fooled. And watching him pissing himself at the end there really was the cherry on top. Beautiful. Just beautiful.” He praises her all the way to their kitchen, watches his love with wide-eyed awe as she goes about the mundane task of grabbing herself a beer and putting some popcorn in the microwave.

“Awh, babe, you’re gonna make me blush.” Eddie teases, sure, but she’s still glad to know she can give the symbiote a run for his money in the more... “darker” matters of life.

Venom chuckles “darkly” as he watches her grab a bowl from the cupboard. “Think we are passed you blushing for me, Eddie...”

Eddie can’t lie, his stupid (sexy) low tone makes her skin shiver over her muscles. Though, she scoffs, “plays it cool” – as cool as one can when connected with a symbiote – raises a brow with the empty bowl hanging limply at her side. “Oh, so now that I let you hit it, the gentleman has made a dash for it? I see how it is. Just like every other male.” She scoffs, turns her back on him just as the microwave stops and beeps at her.

Venom lets out a displeased snarl, headbutts her in the back and lets out another, more annoyed snarl when he feels her smirking to herself. “First of all; ‘hit it’? That is both absurdly too hip for you to be pulling off, AND I hit NOTHING! We make LOVE, Eddie! ...Or fuck passionately! How dare you?!” He glares at her, well, more sulks when she turns to face him with that devilish grin he hates to love so much. “Second of all; I am absolutely still a gentleman! Don’t pretend you don’t enjoy it when I say things like that to you!”

Eddie bites back a grin, though, still holds onto a tiny smile as she stares back at him. “You done, babe?” She casually asks once he’s left huffing after tuckering himself out. Bless.

She grins when Venom narrows his eyes at her thoughts, but nonetheless, he bites out, “Yes.”

Eddie would tell him to wipe that adorable pout off of his absurdly adorable symbiote face, but instead, she has a better idea. “Things like what?” She asks, shoots him a flirty grin and arches an expectant brow.

Venom eyes her suspiciously for a moment, then, his maw slowly pulls upwards into a wide and predatory grin. Though, he can’t help the glee and amusement in his voice as he teasingly asks her, “Eddie, my love, are you trying to seduce me?”

Eddie chuckles, grins, tells him, “Actually, that was me droppin’ the ball in your court.”

Venom lets out a little scoff, shoots her a clear mock pout as he whines and tells her, “Am seduced by you all the damn time, Eddie. For once, want you to actually notice you’re doing it.”

Eddie blinks, a crooked smile hanging from her lips as she stares back at him, feels her heart swelling with love again as she tells him, “That was a weirdly beautiful thing to say...” She chuckles softly when he blinks back at her before shooting her a slightly unsure half grin in response. “OK, you want me to seduce you – Netflix and chill, for real this time?”

She grins when Venom nods eagerly, laughs so prettily when his humanoid form all, but bursts out from underneath his floating head and his enthusiasm almost ends in the entire kitchen island being crushed in the process of his growing mass. “Shit!” He hisses, quickly shrinks himself down so that he’s barely a foot over his host... his wonderful host... his everything... forevermore... lovely Eddie.

Eddie can’t help grinning as she gently pats him on the chest – that wonderfully chiseled chest of his.

Venom would tease her for her thoughts, only, he’s more focused on following her over to their bedroom. “Let me carry that for you.”

Eddie lets him take the bowl of popcorn from her, chuckles and shakes her head and she watches him softly thud over to place it on the nightstand beside the bed. “I love you, but you need relax, V.” She sighs when he shoots her a slightly worried look – like he thinks he’s done something wrong, and it fucking hurts her heart.

Eddie walks over to her other half, slides her hands into his still somewhat significantly larger clawed hands, smiles softly up at him when he stares down at her, waiting... seriously, bless his sweet symbiote soul. Her voice is still just as soft as she tells him; tries to reassure him, “I know you’re eager to please me and make me happy, and it really is the sweetest thing, but we’re supposed to be equals here, and you’re actin’ like I’m your queen bee, and not givin’ yourself much thought.” She shakes her head with a chuckle, amusement lighting up her face as she says, “When you first met me, it was the complete opposite. You thought I was even more of a loser than you were – which, debatable, a lot of the time.” She grins when he lets out a low whine, and reaches up to press a sweet kiss to his chin when he shoots her a slightly helpless look. “And I know how much you tried to please all your other hosts to no shitty avail, but none of that is your fault, V. You were their victim, so I understand why it feels so difficult to let go of shitty habits.”

She shoots him a sheepish grin then, and Venom would feel his heart melt if he had one of his own – because of course she always understands him, even when he doesn’t understand himself sometimes. Instead, he leans forward, head slowly dipping, forehead softly resting over her own, a deep low rumbling quietly vibrating between them.

“Love you, Eddie.” He says after a moment of comfortable silence, and maybe he also says it just to hear her say it back to him, but that’s OK, because she’s grinning like she already knows that – of course she does, she knows every part of him, knowing that alone makes him feel freer than he’s ever felt.

“I love you, too, you big symbiote loaf. Now, what’re we watchin’ before I work my magic and seduce you?”

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

81.8K 2.5K 11
Book 1 in the Infected Trilogy (Eddie BrockxReader) - You have been infected. Eddie and Venom believed that he was the last symbiote on Earth or at l...
7.2K 226 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...
23.9K 392 18
Amanda Walker: "Y/N Brock, aka Venom. He the son of the infamous Eddie Brock. His father carry an alien called a symbiote. It attaches the host and t...
176K 4.1K 26
Venom Movie 2018 Fanfiction _______________________ "You're the Reason Y/n'' IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU THE STORY IN THIS DESCRIPTION!! 😆 You have to rea...