WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

By FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... More

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Daddy

373 5 0
By FragOpHeda

“What if – fuuuck...” Eddie gasps, her hand struggling to purchase a grip on the smooth stone of the balcony. “What if someone – ahh, mmn...” She tries to speak again, but only ends up groaning (as quietly as she possibly can) as he continues fucking her from behind.

His thrust are slowly increasing in speed, and hard enough that the sound of her ass smacking back against him is so loud in her ears it almost drowns out her heaving breaths as well as his low growls. Though, she can still hear them clear enough in her mind, accompanied by the vibrations of his audible growls.

‘What if someone sees?’ Venom lets out a sound that almost resembles laughter, though, it quickly morphs into a low groan as he continues to press into her lovely soaked heat.

Normally, he wouldn’t care, but this isn’t any host, this is Eddie, and Eddie is his, and he doesn’t like to share what’s his, in any way. However, he can see those images flashing through her mind again, can hear her jumbled thoughts alongside his own, because they’re both too distracted to direct their energies anywhere else.

‘Maybe you want someone to see us, Eddie...’ Venom shivers when she lets out annoyed little growl as she briefly shoots that pretty glare over her shoulder at him. He grips her tighter, fingers curled around almost the entire width of her tiny waist, fucks her a little harder, a little faster and when she whines and her sweet cunt squeezes down on him, he’s purring out his next words in their mind, ‘Maybe I should pull back that curtain and fuck you against the glass instead.’

“I –“ Eddie’s eyes widen as she glances over her shoulder at him. Her eyes narrow, then roll again as he presses into her so fucking good, then narrow instantly back up at him as her thoughts angrily warn, ‘I will fuckin’ kill you! Don’t you dare!’

Venom can’t help the large grin that spreads over his maw, amusement lighting up his entire inky black smug shit face. “Would never, Eddie. Only if you asked.”

Eddie scoffs, then gasps as he speeds up his thrusts, her head falling forward, mouth hanging open and eyes screwing shut in utter bliss. “Fuck, V, that’s it, baby, ‘m almost there...” He stretches her so fucking good, she knows that without him, it wouldn’t even be possible how perfectly her cunt takes him. She’s been with enough men and seen enough porn to know that he’s got to be at least thirteen fucking inches and so goddamn thick, it almost drives her damn well insane, almost hurts, but hurts so fucking good.

Venom lets out his pleased rumbling, slips a hand up to gently grasp at her throat before hauling her up against him. She lets out another pretty gasp, presses her back impossibly closer to his front as he fucks up into her. His other hand slides around to rest over her belly, and he can’t help the low whine of delight that rips out of him when he feels himself fucking her from the outside. Feels himself under his grip on her.

Eddie’s hands cling to the huge inky arm around her waist, her eyes rolling again when she feels the tip of his huge symbiote cock prodding just beneath her outsides, sliding against her cervix, against her damn everything on the inside... dear fucking Lord, he’s going to kill her with how fucking good it feels, every fucking time.

‘Never, Eddie. You are perfect. Perfect for me. Perfect for us. Not just me that can do this forever. You, too, my love.’ Venom tells her as his gummy mouth suckles and nibbles every inch of her bare throat and shoulders.

“Forever.” Eddie agrees, nodding furiously all the way up until she’s finally falling over that edge and floating serenely the rest of the way down. “Venom...”

She whispers his name so beautifully that Venom is helpless as he shivers against her, as he half slumps against her, as he shares the feeling of her own pleasure with her (the pleasure that he gave her, that she let him give her... how can he not be helpless to her, he often wonders, though, never really cares.)

He wallows happily in their comfortable and post mind-blowing orgasm haze, but as he sends a couple of tendrils out – to pull her dress back passed her knees, and straighten her slightly messy bun of hair – Venom mumbles his words rather bashfully (he doesn’t know why or how, still, but... still... it’s Eddie... lovely Eddie), half mouths the words into the side of her throat. “Don’t call me that often.” He doesn’t know why it’s suddenly important to him, but it is.

Eddie grins, eyes still half closed as she leans back into him. “What? Your name? I’d call you ‘daddy’, but... y’know. We both hate our dads.” She chuckles softly when he gently nudges his maw into her temple and lets out a quiet snarl in response to her teasing. “It’s not important to you like you think it is. It’s a kink. My baby’s got a kink.” She suddenly tells him, smirks up at him, sees his eyes widen in alarm for that split second before narrowing down at her. “Bet it’s not your first, either... You’re right, I am gettin’ better at bond readin’ thing. Yay.” She adds with a cheeky grin.

“Yes, and I’m already regretting it.” Venom rolls his eyes at her cute little pout, huffs loudly when he hears footsteps finally approaching. “Uncle Too-Many-Hands is coming.” He fights back the urge to roll his eyes, because he’s not a child (shut up! He’s not!) as she turns in his arms to face him. “He hurts you, I eat and shit him out.” He states plainly, no two ways about it, not even she will stop him.

Eddie laughs with a shake of her head, hands sliding up his chest to link around the back of his neck. “You don’t poop.” She looks thoughtful, then, slightly worried. “Do you?”

Venom shoots her a withering look, childishly whines out his words. “No. But thank you ruining my moment.”

“No worries. Count on me, babe.” Eddie grins, slides her hands back down to his chest, grin widening when she sees his cute little sulk. “You’re ridiculous.” She playfully scolds his jealousy, pushes herself up onto her tiptoes to press a sweet kiss to his lips before just as sweetly telling him, “I love you. Now go hide.”

Venom grumbles all the way as he slowly shrinks and seeps back into her just as the curtains twitch and the doors open. ‘Love you, too, Eddie.’ He says finally, though, he’s still practically grumbling.

Eddie smiles to herself, quickly wipes the rest of her smudged lipstick off and sighs in relief when her other half finally takes care of those pretty hickeys he’s left all over her. ‘You can make more later. Stop poutin’.’ She fondly tells him when she hears his displeased grumblings in their mind.

After he closes the door behind them, Uncle Slime – Keith makes his way over to her, two glasses of red wine now in hand. He smiles when he sees her deeply flushed face, sees the slight wobble of her knees as she turns to face him. “You a lightweight, baby girl?” He chuckles when she grins and nods.

‘Not gonna help me after you fucked out my legs, no?’

‘No.’

‘Dick.’

‘Like you all fucked out, Eddie. And the fact that you’re supposed to be pretending to be fucked up anyway, is just a happy coincidence.’ Venom tells her, sounds clearly smug.

Eddie fights both the urge to grin or roll her eyes, instead, continues to play her part. She thanks Keith when he hands her one of the wine glasses, makes sure to send him a cute little smile as he takes a sip of his. His eyes then widen when she gulps down the entire contents of liquid in one go, though, he looks rather impressed.

“Wow. I like a girl who can hold her liquor.”

‘He MAY regret those words.’ Venom mutters, still sounds rather smug, especially when he feels his love fighting the urge to smirk at his words.

‘Let the game begin.’ Eddie smiles sweetly, makes a meal out of wobbling those two steps back to the edge of the balcony and parks her ass there. “You sure that was just wine? I feel a little lightheaded.”

[San Francisco, 2035.]

“Oh, my gosh, that is the cutest little blob I have ever seen! Dylan and Edith are gonna love him! I already love him! Oh, Eddie, I’m gonna cry, I swear! Dan, hold me!” Anne can’t help her gushing, even so, she manages to keep her voice to just above excited whispers.

Dan scoffs out a laugh, nonetheless, he opens his arms and catches his wife in a tight hug when she all but throws herself at him.

Eddie smiles gratefully as he glances to her. “Thanks for stayin’ with me, Dan. Thanks for stayin’ with V.”

Dan nods, smiles back at her. “Of course. We’re family. All of us.”

Eddie nods, clears her aching throat as she glances fondly down to the small black inky mass in the palm of her hands – slowly and contently rippling against her. She glances back over at Anne, tries to think about how happy she is if he is here rather than how they’re still apart. She smiles as she strokes her thumbs over their tiny symbiote, but her voice still sounds slightly heart wrenching as she asks, “Is he here?”

‘Am here, Eddie. Am always here, my love. Miss you.’

Anne smiles softly, nods and tells her best friend. “Of course he is. He misses you.”

“I miss him, too. Always.” Eddie smiles and Anne smiles along with her as she feels Venom’s low and affectionate rumblings. “Told him about you. Showed him. He’s... curious.”

Anne listens to them both, then nods, then asks her, “Venom wants to know if he’s still afraid.”

“Cautious.” Eddie’s smiles is still in place and that not so secretly to Anne, gives Venom the hope he knew he needed. “He knows you won’t hurt him.” She glances back down at their 2 month old, smiles when she hears that deep smooth voice in their mind.

‘Want to see him. Can feel him. He tries to pull away. Why?’

‘You know why, baby. He thinks you’re scared. It’s all his kind ever knew. He only stayed away to give you a little space and time to adjust, I promise. If you want, he’ll never leave you again. Never leave us.’

Venom watches through Annie’s eyes, watches those lovely lips of his love’s quirking and yearns to know what they’re talking about, wishes he could be with them.

Dan gasps when a tiny little noodle-head forms out of the little black inky blob in her hands, his hands fluttering over his mouth as he practically gushes, “Ohh, how adorable!” Both women and even the little symbiote all glance towards him. He raises his hands in defeat, mutters to himself, “What has happened to me?”

Eddie chuckles as she runs two fingers softly over to top of her baby’s inky bonce and tells the poor doctor, “You’re finally one of us, guy.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 41 21
*MCU nerd Alert!* --- Based off the Marvel Movies // Venom Movies & the Comic book Story Line from Donny Cates--- Eddie gets transported to Earth 61...
164K 4K 19
He was a symbiote And she was a girl Can I make it anymore obvious? She's Drake's sister And she fell in love And she couldn't stop herself from...
165K 5.1K 30
(Y/n) has been moved from foster home to foster home all her life, she was born with strange abilities and still can't harness them. Now at 24 years...
81.8K 2.5K 11
Book 1 in the Infected Trilogy (Eddie BrockxReader) - You have been infected. Eddie and Venom believed that he was the last symbiote on Earth or at l...