WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

Autorstwa FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... Więcej

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Candy

133 3 0
Autorstwa FragOpHeda

For more the sake of his rather than her own, Eddie manages to escape the clutches of Uncle Slime Ball. Though, it’s more because everybody’s focus is then on the bride and groom as they arrive to the dance hall, hand in hand, and looking happier than she’s ever seen them – than she’s ever seen Anne.

‘Are you not happy, too, Eddie?’ Comes Venom’s slightly timid tone.

Eddie smiles at the couple – flocked by their enthusiastic guests – nods as she tells him, “Of course I’m happy, babe. She deserves this. They both do. Dan’s a really good guy.”

Venom grunts his agreement, but that isn’t what he meant.

Eddie’s expression softens as she realises. “I’m more than happy, V, if it’s us you’re talking about.” She chuckles when she hears his pleased rumblings in their mind. “Ohh, Cameo. You love this song.” She grins, chuckles again when she sees the married couple already dancing.

‘CANDY!!’

‘It’s like candy,
I can feel it when you walk,
Even when you talk,
It takes over me... ’

‘You’re so dandy, Eddie!’

‘I wanna know,
Can you feel it, too,
Just like I do...’

“Wanna dance with the happy couple?” Eddie asks, smirks, because she already knows the answer.

‘Yes! Go now! It’s already starting now!’

Eddie laughs, swallows down the rest of her fifth brandy and slowly dances her way into the crowds, somehow manages to pass through the other guests and finally reach the married couple.

“Veddie!” Anne is clearly excited to see them both, and it’s literally the only reason Eddie lets her get away with that.

‘It’s the same feeling –‘

I always seem to get around yoooou – hello, Annie!’

Eddie can’t help the stupid giggle that pours out of her mouth as she feels the symbiote literally dancing inside of her... it tickles.

‘There’s no mistaking;
I’m clearly taken –‘

‘By the simple mere thought of yoooou...’

Anne pulls Eddie beside her, Dan, too wrapping an arm around her shoulders, his other arm around his new wife’s waist as the four of them dance together.

Eddie presses a kiss to Anne’s forehead, slips an arm around both their waists and gives the couple an affectionate squeeze. “Congratulations, guys!” She yells over the music just loud enough.

Anne chuckles when a small black tendril briefly shoots out of Eddie’s hip, forms a hand of its own to shake Dan’s hand.

Dan shakes it happily, grins, then, presses a sloppy kiss to both the women’s cheeks.

‘I will allow it. He’s a married man now. Just like me.’

‘Very mature. And political.’ Eddie laughs when he merely grunts in response.

[2 Hours Later.]

‘If he follows you to the bathroom, I’m going to kill him.’

A couple of hours later and Eddie finds herself literally jogging to get away from Uncle Slime Ball.

‘If he follows me to the bathroom, I’ll kill him before you get the chance to, babe.’

Venom lets out a pleased rumbling purr in their mind when he hears how her tone darkens along with her thoughts. ‘You need to stop talking like that, Eddie. Especially when we’re not alone.’ He tells her, his own voice low and slightly threatening.

Eddie scoffs as she makes her way into one of the empty stalls to take a quick leak. ‘What? Why?’ She’s confused as asks in their mind, doesn’t want anybody to hear – or think she’s crazy (for once... for Anne, for tonight.) “Thanks.” She mutters with a small smile when a tendril seeps out to lift her dress for her.

‘Welcome.’ Venom pulls her dress back down when she’s done, finally answers her with, ‘And because I like it a little too much when you talk like that, Eddie.’

Eddie fights back a shiver as she flushes the toilet, then, opens the door and shuffles over to the sink, and is definitely thankful they seem to be alone for the moment. ‘Am I making you horny, V?’ She smirks at their reflection in the mirror as she washes her hands.

‘Yes. So stop it.’ Comes Venom’s choppy and slightly annoyed sounding answers.

Eddie chuckles, turns off the tap, but continues to stare at their reflection. ‘Maybe I should eat his brains. I might even like it.’ She tells him seriously, eyes widening for emphasis, teeth chewing on her bottom lip when she hears him snarling so quietly, so softly in the back of their mind. However, then, he’s slipping out small tendril that wraps around her left thigh and slips quickly passed the waist of her panties this time. The tip of him flickers over her clit, and Eddie lets out a quiet, but breathless gasp, falls forward those two inches, her lower belly pressing into the edge of the counter. “What happened to not consent enough for you?” She mutters, shoots him a playful glare through the mirror.

‘Tell me to stop, Eddie. You know I will... Do anything for you, my love.’ Venom tells her, no taunting in his tone. He sounds more serious, and slightly tender.

Despite how smug she feels underneath all of the stupid arousal, Eddie doesn’t know if she can do that right now... or ever, in fact. She feels her lips quirking upwards without her permission, and glances back up at their reflection to see him smirking at her through her own human features. It’s not something he likes to do unless he has to, mainly to save her ass, like he usually does, but he is still giving control right now, so she glares (weakly) back at him and mutters out, “You’re sweet, but I still hate you.”

“I am, and do you, though?” Venom asks, uses her own voice, and can’t help laughing inside their mind when she lifts a hand and flips him her middle finger.

Eddie can’t help smiling a little, too, shakes her head and sags slightly in relief when he suddenly seeps back into her... relief and fury... ugh.

‘Someone is coming.’ Venom tells her.

“Yeah, and it’s not me.” Eddie grumbles out before she can even begin to stop herself. She hears him laughing again, huffs and simply tells him, “Go fuck yourself, symbiote.”

Venom lets out a fake wounded sounding grumble, but he knows she can feel his smugness as he purrs out his next words, ‘Would much rather fuck you, Eddie. Would much rather make you come.’ He waits as she dries her hands under the blower thingy, waits until the plump and middle aged woman enters the bathroom...

Eddie jumps when a tendril seeps out to squeeze her left ass cheek before she feels him seeping back into her skin. She feels her cheeks redden when the older woman shoots her an odd look. “Hi.” She musters up a pleasant smile. “Enjoy the rest of the weddin’, ma’am. You look lovely, by the way... Well, bye now!”

Venom chuckles in their mind when Eddie practically rushes back out of the bathroom.

“Dick.” Eddie mutters, groans as she sees Uncle Slime Ball was waiting for her, all along. “Great.”

‘Let me take care of this, Eddie? Promise I won’t make a scene.’

“What’re you gonna do?” Eddie asks, is mostly curious rather than actually worried.

Venom grumbles happily. ‘Just make sure you are extra polite to him. Don’t want him to suspect anything.’

Eddie really should feel worried, only, she finds herself fighting back a chuckle as she nods. “OK. Pretendin’ to be nice is like a special skill of mine.”

‘Yes, I know. It’s annoying. People need to be put in their place. No two ways about it.’

“Can’t say I disagree. Here he comes. Hiii.” Eddie slaps on her usual fake beaming smile that always seems to fool just about anybody – not including Anne... or Venom, obviously.

“Hiya, sweet thang. Where’d you disappear to?” He pouts dramatically, and Eddie has to fight back another laugh when she hears Venom gagging in disgust.

“Well, I’m the Maid Of Honour, so I’m pretty busy.” Eddie tells him, tone casual, though, she adds on the excitement over her friend’s wedding.

Oh, Eddie. You should have been an actor.’ Venom practically gushes.

Eddie fights back another smirk and a roll of her eyes, smiles politely instead as she listens to the guy waffle on.

“You’re pretty, alright.” He wiggles his eyebrows, and Venom lets out a low snarl in their mind, tenses their body when the guy lifts up the two champagne glasses in his hands. “Got you drink. I’m sure it’s thirsty work.”

‘Do NOT drink that.’

Why?’ Eddie asks warily, already dreading the answer.

‘Smells funny.’

Eddie almost chuckles. ‘Does it matter when I have you?’

Venom pauses all thought, feels immediately stupid when he actually starts his thoughts up again. ‘Good point.’

“Thanks.” Eddie takes the glass from the guy, shoots him a sweet smile she lets her other half know was really meant for him as she tells the symbiote; her darling, ‘Let’s have a little fun with him, shall we?’

‘By Knull, Eddie...’ Venom trails off, half groaning, half whining in utter delight as he then tells her, ‘I love you SO fucking much.’

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.7K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...
353K 13.5K 33
Sen was an ordinary girl, but not after a certain symbiote took her as a host. Living on a run, she thought she had seen it all. An uneventful night...
7.3K 230 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...
701K 32.8K 25
Things happen for a reason, at least that's what Eddie Brock kept telling himself. And at some point, they even made it work. They were a team. The...