WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

By FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... More

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Normal Stuff

248 8 0
By FragOpHeda

[San Francisco, 2036.]

Venom is sprawled out in his humanoid form, back pressed to their bed, half asleep (he still doesn’t need to sleep, but he likes to share her dreams), and drifting in complete bliss. It’s not the usual bliss he feels whenever he’s fucking Eddie (up against various bits of furniture), but lying here with his love strewn over him and their still tiny spawn laid over his chest feels absolutely just as blissful. Eddie is half asleep, too, hand half gripping the bottle of milk as Dylan happily – and quietly – suckles away, so Venom sends out a tendril to take the bottle from her, is careful not to knock the sucker out of their babe’s mouth.

Eddie shifts slightly, presses herself against him. “Thanks, love.” She mumbles, now free arm coming up to cuddle their “spawn” to them both.

“Welcome.” Venom mumbles back.

He lets out those deep rumblings that vibrate softly against her cheek, and it only makes Eddie feel all the more sleepy. Dylan, too, by the looks of his little blue eyes fluttering shut. Though, his tiny hands don’t let go of the bottle. She smiles as she watches his little pink pudgy digits gripping over the tendril wrapped around the bottle, smile widening when his little blue eyes flutter back open and he simply stares back up at his daddy – an obsession that Eddie feels rather left out of.

Venom brings an arm up around her back, pulls her impossibly closer. His eyes are glued to Dylan’s little ocean blue orbs, simply unable to look away, but he still finds composure enough to tell her, “He may love me more, but he needs you more.”

Eddie has to bite her lip to keep from laughing at his taunting tone and words. “Dick.” She mutters into his smooth black skin.

“A joke, Eddie.” Venom knows he doesn’t have to clarify, but still. He feels her jealousy, lets out a displeased low rumble.

Especially when she tells him, “Yeah, well, it’s not funny.” And then, proceeds to pout quietly as she watches their son... as their son only continues to watch him.

Venom sighs, huge hand sliding up to encase the shoulder that isn’t pressed neatly into his side. He finally tears his eyes away from those little blue eyes and stares down into those breath-taking ocean greens just as she shifts her head to look at him instead, cheek still sweetly pressed to one side of his chest, Dylan resting over the other. “Don’t be ridiculous, Eddie. Of course he loves you just as much.”

Eddie seems to perk up at his tone, brow arching as she rather timidly asks, “You... you can feel him?”

Venom nods, then, scowls when she scowls, because she doesn’t have to even tell him what she’s thinking, not when he can feel it loud and clear before she even has time to cover it up. “Don’t need to feel left out of anything, my love.” He softly promises. “He will soon learn to control his abilities, then, he will be able to show you himself.” He grins proudly, especially when her eyes widen with awe as they flicker back to their son. “But until then, I can show you.”

Eddie nods, cheek rubbing against his chest.

Venom’s grin widens as he does just that, becomes the symbiote hive link between his love and his spawn. He watches her face closely, hand sliding back down to her waist and pulling her closer.

Eddie sucks in a sharp breath when she feels it, feels Dylan’s emotions – hungry and sleepy, mostly, but what makes her almost cry is the happiness she feels, the warmth, the safety, and the love... and even more than that, it’s not some baby score chart of who’s the better parent, who’s his favourite, it’s more like she and Venom are just one big ball of a parent, like he already knows about their bond.

“Crying, Eddie.” Venom’s tone is low and soft as another tendril seeps out to collect the tears rolling down her cheeks. “Happy tears?” He already knows, can hear her thoughts, can feel her emotions – again, it’s just as good as when he’s inside of her; complete bliss.

Eddie lets out a quiet chuckle, nods, cheek rubbing against his chest again. “Yeah, V, happy tears.” She tells him, feels her heart swell all the more when he shoots her that toothy dopey grin. He presses his maw to the top of her head, lets out pleased low rumblings, and Eddie presses her smile into his chest. She swaddles Dylan closer, lifts her head to press a soft kiss to his little round rosy cheek. She lays her head back onto Venom’s chest, sighs in content as he finally places the empty bottle aside and she’s left watching little hands gripping at small black tendrils. He pulls one into his little mouth and Eddie chuckles as she warns her other half. “Careful. Even when he didn’t have teeth, his bites were almost as bad as yours.”

Venom puffs out his laugh, eyes on their son as he answers his love. “Doesn’t hurt.” He scoffs when Dylan bites down a little harder on his tendril, as if the kid understands exactly what he’s saying.

Eddie laughs. “How about now?” She asks, smirks smugly up at him.

Venom scowls. Still doesn’t hurt. But he really meant that one.”

Eddie can’t help smiling at his alien pout, milky white orbs drooping. “How do you think I felt when I had breastfeed him?” She laughs again when he shoots her a withering look. “Oh, please. I know you can feel all of my emotions and whatnot, but it still wasn’t your titties he was gnawin’ on literally twelve times a day. I’m surprised I even still have nipples left.”

Venom chuckles at that. “I would never let anything happen to your nipples, Eddie, don’t worry.”

Eddie laughs, briefly pulls her hand away from their son to give her other half a light slap on the shoulder. “You’re still a pervert... but thank you for healin’ my nipples every day.” She grins when he laughs again, the low rumbling sounds vibrating so wonderfully from beneath her.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, the two of them just watching as their son quietly babbles to himself and plays with the tendrils securely surrounding him, Venom casually pipes up with, “We should move, Eddie. Find a bigger nest for our spawn, a better one.” He then sounds more enthusiastic as he adds, “Maybe one with a huge backyard, where he can practice with his abilities, or just do normal stuff...”

Eddie smiles, their eyes connecting as she speaks. “Normal stuff? Like what, Mr. Normal Half A Billion Year Old Alien Man?”

Venom shoots her a playful glare, has to fight not to grin when she does. “I could teach him stuff. The human dad stuff, like they do on all those TV shows. Catching and throwing a ball, riding a bike, DIY...”

Eddie chuckles softly, slightly teasing as she says, “You could teach him how to shave his beard.” He shoots her another playful glare and Eddie can’t help grinning. “I’m kiddin’, love.” She presses a sweet kiss to his chest when he only lets out low and slightly annoyed rumblings. “I think it’s really sweet that you wanna do all that.” She smiles when his eyes lift back to hers. “You could teach him how to fight. You could definitely teach him how to swim, ‘cause you damn well fly through water, I swear.”

Venom knows she’s trying to lighten his mood by humouring him, but he preens, because he knows she means it, too. “We could have barbecues and parties.” He grins when she lets out a tired laugh, yawns so adorably, he has to fight against leaning down and biting her scrunched up nose off. “And when Toxin and Patty finally have their own spawn, it can play along side Dylan and Edith, and be best friends forever.”

Eddie snuggles further against him, snuggles her face closer to her son, as well as her love. “You’ve really given this a lot of thought.” She notes, words mumbled sleepily into his smooth hard chest.

“I have, yes.” Venom confirms, tone serious, but growing softer the droopier his spawn’s eyes now finally become, along with his love – he can’t help smiling at them both. “It is all I think of. Only you and Dylan, Eddie.”

Eddie may be half way back to sleep, but her heart still melts at his sweet words, and she still thinks, ‘Me, too, V.’

Venom lets out those pleased low rumblings against the top of her head, arms circling her waist and tendrils carefully encasing his spawn in a bird nest looking effect.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, and when Eddie’s mind is as calm as her breathing that Venom thinks she’s finally fallen asleep, her mind supplies a dreamy looking bungalow in the middle of tall green fields with the Sun shining down over everything. Venom keeps his half lidded eyes on their now sleeping son as he stares at the pretty place – with cute white picket fences – in both their minds and wonders how the blissful feeling can only get better and better.

‘We should get white picket fences.’ Eddie says, even her mind voice sounding sleepy, though, she feels him wondering, feels him wanting... just like her.

Both of their lives were fucked up for so very long – granted, his, way fucking longer than hers – but they’ve both been used and abused and had anything, but a “nice normal life.”

And Eddie knows the normal part will probably always be struggle for them, but they can still live a nice life, a good life. She God damn hopes so.

Venom lets out more pleased grumbles against the top of her head, only lulling her further into slumber land. ‘We could have a farm. We could breed chickens for me to feed on. Maybe some cows, too. And we could get a pony for Dilly.’ He speaks in their mind, couldn’t bear to wake their babe (also doesn’t want sleepy Eddie to have to deal with more loud crying and cheek reddening tantrums.)

Eddie presses her sleepy and yet still amused grin into his chest. ‘You would seriously go back to eating chickens and cows? Awh, babe.’

Venom lets out less pleased grumbles at her clear teasing. ‘You would still have to take me out on monthly human head dinner dates, obviously.’

Eddie lets out a sleepy little chuckle at his snooty tone, thinks, ‘Oh, obviously, huh?’

‘Yes.’ Venom replies seriously. ‘Nat won’t mind baby sitting.’

‘And what if Black Widow’s on a mission?’ Eddie asks, then, points out, ‘Like she often is.’

‘Well, then, Dan, or Bucky. They’re both losers with nothing better to do. And surprisingly both good with kids.’ Venom states casually, no taunting in his tone for either men – though, he really does think they both need to get a life that doesn’t revolve around Annie or Sam.

Eddie can’t help snorting out a laugh at that, and somehow manages to keep from waking Dylan – thank fuck... kid’s a damn top tier screamer.

Little shit.

‘Again, Bucky is often busy with a mission, and Dan has a life and death full-time job.’

Venom huffs quietly, then after a moment, mutters, ‘They’re still both losers.’

“So rude.” Eddie mumbles, opens her eyes to shoot him a cheeky grin when he narrows his own eyes down at her.

“Well, they are.” Venom mumbles petulantly back.

Eddie smirks, rolls her eyes, snuggles impossibly closer to them both.

‘What about Kate? She’s not allowed to go out in the field until she finishes college. And she loves babies.’ Venom thinks after more comfortable silence.

‘Actually not a bad idea.’ Eddie tells him after giving it some thought. The kid’s real sweet and bubbly... and talks even more than Venom does... which, wow.

‘So rude.’ Venom grumbles, though, he can’t help staring fondly down at her drooping eyes. ‘We should get a jet ski, Eddie.’ He says after more comfortable silence.

Eddie scoffs out her laugh, eyes barely opening to narrow up at him. “Absolutely not.” She mumbles her disapproval into his chest, ignores his stupidly adorable pout as she tells him, “We are absolutely not livin’ near no open water where our baby can drown.”

Venom can only agree with her on that as he nods. “Can we get a puppy then?” He asks hopefully.

Eddie chuckles, lifts a brow as she says, “Thought you hated pets animals.”

‘I don’t hate them. I love them. They’re delicious. I just hate them as pets. They’re boring. But puppies are OK. Loving, playful and loyal. And cute.’ Venom causally explains.

Eddie grins, eyes drooping again. ‘So what are your stupid chickens then?’

Venom scoffs quietly at the absurdity, snootily states, ‘Sonny and Cher are not boring, and they are my friends, Eddie. Don’t keep making me say it when you already know it.’

Eddie presses a kiss to his chest, snuggles back into his warmth, snuggles back into their son’s warmth. ‘OK, we can get a cute little puppy.’

‘You mean it?’

‘I mean it.’ Eddie promises. ‘But only when he’s a little older. Let’s just keep him all to ourselves for a little while longer.’

Venom nods, pulls them both closer, both safer into his embrace. ‘He is ours, Eddie. For always.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.1K 26
Venom Movie 2018 Fanfiction _______________________ "You're the Reason Y/n'' IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU THE STORY IN THIS DESCRIPTION!! πŸ˜† You have to rea...
75K 8.3K 25
He never thought he'd find himself in this position, pressed against the wall, aroused, and devoured completely, over and over and over again. Sequel...
5.7K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...
19.3K 554 31
Normal. What a peculiar word. A word used often to describe those without a nagging symbiote within their body. Elise Brock is the daughter of Eddie...