WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

By FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... More

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Trust Me

402 7 0
By FragOpHeda

A stray tendril all but slams the front door behind them, and Eddie is left with a breathless laugh as he sweeps her off of her feet and into those lovely huge arms of his. He can only feel that familiar and lovely warmth in his gut when she throws her tiny muscular arms around his neck, or tries to... Again, he shrinks his humanoid form down for her... and so that he can at least fit through the doorframe of her bedroom, can’t help grinning when he falls forward onto the bed and she lets out another pretty laugh. She lands on her back to the mattress with a small bounce and he cages her in, inky knees flanking her legs and hands pressed either side of her head.

Eddie stares back up at him, sends him a playful glare as she tells him, “I’m gonna have to burn these sheets already.” With a glance, she motions down to her slightly more torn up dress and the blood covering the material as well as herself.

Venom follows her line of sight, eyes flickering down to take in that pretty red smeared all over her. He lets out a low, but clearly approving grumbling growl, eyes flickering back up to her lovely blood splattered and smeared face. “You really are outstanding, Eddie.” He fights back a grin when he hears her squishy little heart skipping just for him, instead, slowly leans down, then, just as slowly slips his tongue out and runs it firmly between her breasts. She lets out a quiet shuddering breath, and when she arches her back for more, Venom all too eagerly obliges. He does it again, in the same place, slower this time, as he lets her hear his thoughts. ‘Couldn’t ask for better half of myself. There is none. Only you.’

‘You’re really learnin’ with this whole sweet talk thing.’ Eddie tells him, because actually speaking right now is a challenge when that beastly tongue of his is running over every inch of bare skin it can find, blood and sweat not a bother, apparently.

‘TV is also a good teacher.’

He thinks it so seriously while his tongue is still exploring, that Eddie can’t help letting out a little laugh. “You –“ She gasps when he inches downwards, tongue running over the torn and bloody material covering her lower stomach. “You didn’t come with me.” She finally gets out, frowns when he pauses and lifts his eyes to hers. “I didn’t feel you.” Although, with the way he made her come, she’s not even sure if she would have been able to feel anything else.

Venom grins up at her when he finally registers what she means. “No distractions. Wanted to feel you, Eddie. Only you.”

Eddie chuckles, but also feels her heart swelling again, because – “You really are a gentleman.” She chuckles again when he shoots her that dopey grin, then, feels slightly beat as she tells him, “So, you can only get off if I do?” That doesn’t seem fair to her. At least, not in this context.

“Why would I want to do anything without you, Eddie?”

He’s totally serious sounding but even so, Eddie shoots him a weak glare and tells him, “Stop bein’ sweet, and be serious, V.”

Now, Venom is just confused. “I am being serious.” In the next few seconds, as he catches flashes of the thoughts she’s trying so desperately to hide from him, Venom finds himself grinning up at her. His grin widens when he slowly crawls back up to face her and hears her heart skipping just for him again. You want to make me feel good, Eddie?” He holds back on the teasing, mostly anyway, is mostly serious, and what he hopes is sultry.

Eddie ignores her flaming hot cheeks, shoots him another pathetic glare. “Y’know, I really resent you bein’ the only one in this relationship that’s able to read the other’s every damn thought.”

Venom chuckles at her sweet sulky little face, the way that delicious bottom lip of her juts out ever so slightly (it makes him want to lean in and bite into it.) “Oh, Eddie.” He grumbles with a shake of his head and small smirk, stares into those lovely ocean eyes of hers and tells her, “If I let you see every thought I had of you, you would never call me a gentleman ever again.”

Eddie gulps silently as his eyes trail down the length of her body, and she watches as a tendril seeps out from his chest and slowly finds it way to the first tear of her dress that it reaches. She shivers as he presses his forehead to her chest, her arms slowly coming up and wrapping themselves around his neck. She feels his tendril sliding into her torn dress, closes her eyes as she feels another three tendrils slipping into various other tears in the material, sighs softly as she feels their warmth firmly sliding over her skin. Her eyes snap open at the sound of tearing, fall on his mischievous grin as he pulls back to look at her.

Venom tears the pretty dress apart, unwraps his perfect love, like the perfect gift she really is. He absorbs every sweet little gasp, tendrils seeping back into him, doesn’t so much enjoy the confused and slightly fearful look she gives him when he pulls away and stands from the bed. He doesn’t let those silly thoughts of doubt wriggle their way too far into her as he reaches down to lift her up again.

He pulls her naked form to him, his large hands covering her entire ass cheeks, Eddie can only shiver against him, fingers gripping his impossibly large shoulders. Her legs wrap around his small, but lean waist, and again, Eddie lets out a haggard breath when she feels him pressed against the heat between her thighs. “V, what –“

Venom senses her confusion, is quick to cut her off. “Trust me, Eddie?”

Eddie’s expression softens at his slightly nervous tone. “You know I do.” He looks pleased with that answer, leans forward and presses a brief series of affectionate rumblings against her forehead. She leans into him, a hand coming up to rest over the side of his face. He slowly begins rocking his hips against hers, and even without a hard cock pressed against her, Eddie feels her entire body come alive again.

Venom grips her ass firmly, moves her slowly against him as he moves against her. She lets out a lovely sigh that somewhat resembles his name, and Venom lets out more pleased grumbles. He lets his tongue slowly loll out, presses his forehead to hers and watches her with fascination as she watches his tongue with a wild look in her eyes.

Eddie’s eyes track every detail of his tongue, so fucking huge still, that the tip gently brushes against the top of her clit as he runs it slowly up her entire body. Her head falls limply back, gasp falling from her lips, the sight, too damn much already. She especially doesn’t know how she hasn’t come yet when he begins to move their hips a little faster, a little firmer.

Venom doesn’t hold back this time, lets himself feel it all with her. He squeezes her ass, growls low into the sweet and sweaty patch of skin between her breasts, closes his eyes as he revels in the way she whines his name.

“Fuck, V, please...” Eddie pants against his shiny forehead. He growls against her, the vibrations making her shiver so hard, it’s almost painful. She feels so close, and yet, so fucking far away from the edge – from him. “Need... need you...”

Eddie can barely think straight, let alone talk in full sentences right now, nonetheless, Venom looks back at her, hips still rocking into hers, and says,Say it, Eddie. Need to hear you say it, my love.”

Somehow, Eddie doesn’t think it’s only about the whole consent thing, or her dad literally fucking up her childhood that Venom is concerned with here. She smiles softly, presses her forehead back to his, shivers as her hardened nipples brush against his smooth inky warm chest, looks him in those milky white eyes of his and tells him, “Need you inside of me, V. Now.”

Venom’s eyes slip shut as he lets out more of those pleased low rumblings and grips her sweet rump and pulls her impossibly closer. He finally slips into her then, is slow, almost cautious, though, only until he hears her gasp and she clings to his arms.

Eddie’s eyes widen, she feels more than pleasantly surprised – though, she can’t actually think why. It’s not a tendril that forms, but an actual cock, hard and growing longer and thicker each time he thrusts his hips against hers. It’s only seconds later when he’s finally filling her all the way up, and Eddie lets out a breathless, broken moan as her head tips back, and then, he proceeds to fuck her up and down on his symbiote cock.

‘So perfect, Eddie... Only you... Feel so good... Love you so much... more than anything... Mine, Eddie... you are mine as I am yours... always... Would wither and die without you, Eddie... would happily do it, Eddie... Love you so much... too much... and not enough...’ Venom’s thoughts are a beautiful chaotic mess, he simply doesn’t know how, but he avoids anything her father used to tell her, wants to make her forget about all of her pain, forever, as he presses her down on him, over and over again.

“More –“ Eddie is cut off by a delighted gasp as they go falling forward and he begins to fuck her into her mattress instead. “Fuck.” She breathes, thinks, ‘More than enough.’ She knows what he means though, knows that desperately sublime feeling all too well (especially right now...) “Fuck.” She hisses, toes damn well curling as his cock presses firmly over her g-spot. “V, I... ‘m not gonna last –“ She lets out a groan when that only seems to encourage him and he picks up the pace while letting out a pleased little snarl.

‘Don’t need to last, Eddie. Can do this forever, if you want it.’

Eddie can only dig her fingers into his forearms, arch her back as another loud moan rips so hard from her, it burns her damn throat.

Venom takes that as a good reaction to his thoughts, can’t help grinning as he presses his maw to her temple. Come for me, Eddie.” He takes his turn to encourage her, but also, because he loves the way her breath hitches and her eyes roll as he presses harder into her, right over that sweet soft part of her.

“Fuck... Yes... I –“ Eddie digs the heels of her feet into that firm ass of his, whines and shivers as he growls his pleasure into her throat. “V, fuck... come with me, baby.” That seems to do its job as he snarls and fucks into her, goddamn fucking pounds into her, and Eddie can’t help groaning again, this time, at the sound of his hips slapping wetly against hers.

“Eddie –“ Venom swears he sees the damn stars again, only this time, he’s not drifting aimlessly around, all alone in the cold and darkness, watching worlds upon worlds go by without him. This time, he and Eddie are in their own world, staring up at the stars, warm, safe... loved. He’s never felt so switched off and yet so alive at the same time, not in all his half a billion years.

Lovely Eddie.

Perfect Eddie.

Only Eddie.

“V –“ Eddie’s eyes roll so hard, she’d probably have a headache for it later if it weren’t for her other half. Again, she can’t even let out anything other than a soft moan, can only arch her back, close her eyes and swim in complete bliss.

Venom feels her go limp underneath him just as he slumps against her, presses his maw into her throat and lets those low pleased rumblings. His eyes slip shut when she runs a hand gently over the side of his face, leans into her touch as they both pant against one another.

Eddie can barely move or talk, still, she asks him, ‘Is it gonna be like that every time?’ She doesn’t wait for an answer and he doesn’t give it, because they already both know. ‘I felt you.’ The tone in her thoughts is as soft as the dopey ass smile tugging at her lips.

‘Felt you, too.’ Venom tells her, is unable to keep from sounding smug.

Eddie lets out a quiet little laugh, barely manages to lift her other hand to slap him on the shoulder when she feels that cheeky grin of his pressed against her neck. “Pervert.” She mumbles (even with his hard symbiote cock still tucked snugly inside of her...) ‘You know what I meant.’

Venom is still grinning before he lifts his head to look at her, didn’t even really need to look at her to know she was pouting, could already hear it in her tone, in her thoughts.

Eddie tries with all her might, but she still ends up shooting him the weakest piece of crap glare.

“Stop pouting.”

Eddie scoffs. “I’m not poutin’, I’m broodin’. It’s what sexy people do, remember?”

Venom chuckles. “I knew you liked ‘The Big Bang Theory’ more than you were telling.” He leans forward, tongue slipping out to quickly lick that little scowl off of her face, grins when she gasps and he feels her perfect cunt squeezing him so greedily, and then, shoots him a sweet little glare again. “Felt you, too, Eddie.” He finally tells her, “Feel you all the time... am helpless with you.” He grins, “But would not change a thing.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 6
hey! you! hola. we are venom. well he is. im just his 'host' as he calls me. there was a... crash? venom got taken to a lab and got tests ran on him...
196K 7.8K 96
Ollie finds herself trapped in Stark Tower as New York City goes into full lockdown over Covid. She doesn't have control of her powers, she's stuck i...
141K 3.3K 200
Everybody loves a little bit of Mark Edward. Go read Markitwo Imagines!! I couldn't publish any more chapters here :( May be some inappropriate stori...
165K 5.1K 30
(Y/n) has been moved from foster home to foster home all her life, she was born with strange abilities and still can't harness them. Now at 24 years...