๐–๐š๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง | แด‹แด…ษข

By DiorxKentrell

๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ :) More

๐—ช๐—”๐—š๐—ช๐—”๐—ก โ€ข โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๊œฐสŸแด€sสœส™แด€แด„แด‹ โ™ก๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส- แดษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sษชx โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
โ™ฅ๏ธŽ แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดแดœษขแด‡ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด› โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

1K 48 4
By DiorxKentrell

𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 ఌ ( 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱 )

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah 𝟛:𝟙𝟛 𝕡𝕞

"This bitch need some visine cause she acting like she don't see" I mumbled the lyrics to 'Put It On Me' as I wiped the kitchen counters.

"FIREWORKS, NEEDA A TO GRADUATE. I GOT A K WITH ME" Kentrell yelled as he walked into the kitchen with Khari in his arms and Karma and Kayden right behind him.

"You don't understand, needa A or address. That K gon' dirty walk em' from the strip" Kayden rapped as he walked over to me.

"Hey Draco, breakfast is on the table" I said as he hugged me.

"Thank you Nadia" he said before walking over to the table.

"Mama" Karma reached for me to pick her up causing me to stop what I was doing before leaning down and picking her up.

"Here" i said handing her one of the candy grapes that were in the fruit bowl.

She laid her head on my chest as she ate the grape. "Thawnk yuuu" Karma said as she kissed my cheek.

"Nadia, Khari need a diaper change" Kentrell said as he walked over to me with Khari in his arms.

"Last time I checked, hes not only my child. And plus I'm busy" i said causing him to smack his lips.

"Mane, he shitted. I wouldve never had a problem with doing it if he only pissed but nah, his ass wanted to fully clean his system" Kentrell whined as he looked down at Khari who was smiling.

"Thats what you get for trying to feed him 8 ounces, told you he was gone do that" I shrugged causing Kayden to bust out laughing.

"What you laughin' at? Hush before I make you change his diaper" Kentrell sneered causing Kayden to stop laughing.

"Dont do him like that" I said before continuing to wipe the counter with my free hand.

"So I gotta change his diaper?" he asked with a pout on his face.

"Kentrell change that baby diaper before I beat you" Shehonda said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Why can't you or Nadia do it? Nadia ain't doing nothing but wiping the counter and you ain't doing shit" Kentrell mugged causing Sherhonda to grab the paper towel roll before hitting Kentrell in the head with it.

"I done told you to not talk back" she said as she put the roll down. "Give me my grandbaby since you don't want to take care of him."

"I do take care of him it's just that I'm not about to change no shitty ass diaper" Kentrell mumbled as he handed Khari to Sherhonda.

"Im about to graduate collage" I squealed as I did a little dance.

"And Imma impregnate you on graduation night if you keep playing with me" Kentrell side eyed me as he opened the fridge.

"Umm no, I'm not doing shit on my graduation night" I said as I threw the paper towel I used away.

"If you say so, just don't wear no short ass dress like you be trying to wear" he mumbled before grabbing a water and closing the fridge.

My phone started ringing causing me to turn around and pick it up. It was a unknown number causing me to click the off button.

It stopped for a second before starting to ring again. I rolled my eyes as I swiped the green icon across the screen.

"Hello" I said before handing Karma to Kentrell as he stared at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Hello Nadia, I can't wait to see you on your graduation night" a unfamiliar voice spoke through my phone speakers causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Uhh, I think you have the wrong number" I said as I put on a white Karen voice.

"It's okay baby, I'll see you after your graduation dinner" the voice said before the line went dead.

I shrugged before blocking the number. I don't know who the hell that is...

"Who that was?" Kentrell asked as he looked down at me.

"It was a spam call, nobody important" I said causing him to slowly nod his head as if he didn't believe me.

"I'm not lying Kentrell so stop acting like that" I said before placing my phone onto the counter.

"Yeah ight" Kentrell said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"This nigga always assuming shit" I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"I know, I don't know why he acting like that. He know you not cheating, here's Khari" Sherhonda said from being me causing me to get scared and turn around.

"Oh my god, don't do that. You scared me, I damn near had a heart attack" I put my hand on my chest before reaching for Khari.

"My bad baby its just that he's not used to being in a relationship for this long. He doesn't know if he can trust you or not but imma talk some since into him."

"I know but if that's the case then I shouldn't be trusting him" I said causing her to frown.

"What did he do now? He can't never do anything right" she said as she put her hand on her hip.

"Okay, so I think it was when Khari was around one month. So Kentrell's phone was ringing and he wasn't answering it. So I tried to answer it for him but he snatched the phone and put it under him."

"Go through his phone while he sleep because I know you know the password" Sherhonda said as she looked over at one of the pictures that was on the wall in the kitchen.

"I don't know his password and I don't want to look through his phone because if I find something then it will hurt me" I mumbled the last part causing Sherhonda to pull me into a hug.

"It's okay Nadia, Kentrell knows that you won't do him wrong" she whispered as she made sure not to swush Khari.

___

People are straight up creeps.
But if they got his address then we know that they can send it to his opps...
ISTG If something happen to Kentrell then we gon fight 💯
Finished - 6:32 am
Published - 6:33 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 20.6K 46
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐๐š".
34.2K 1.7K 29
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜- ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ~๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ~ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘›- ๐ท๐‘’...
6.1K 278 13
" L๐ฒ๐š๐ก๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐ข. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" ๐Š๐ฒ๐ณ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
39.7K 1.6K 77
Just read it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ