Azur Lane: Primus, Sciendum

By SimmyEin

The second is only known.. The first is known to none..... Depicted in Siren Mythology, coming from the words... More

Prologue: Preussen
Chapter 1: Preußen in another world
Chapter 2: Preußen with new 2 ships
Chapter 3: Her Power
Chapter 4: England
Chapter 5: Welcome to England
Chapter 6: Behind the Curtains
Chapter 7: Backup Plan and For Pearl Harbor
Chapter 9: Plan Singapore Fall
Chapter 10: D
Chapter 11: Pearl Harbor
Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
Chapter 12: Eagle, Star, And Stripes...
Chapter 13: Eyes of the Sakura
Chapter 14: Freedom Tax?

Chapter 8: Singapore?

374 15 7
By SimmyEin

-

-

"Checkmate..." She moved her piece delivering checkmate with a pawn........

"You're quite good of this lady Prussia..... Though... Do you hate the queen perhaps? Your playstyle is certainly a unique one..." Prince of Wales smiled.... 

"No... Not necessarily... They're a powerful piece on board so I tend to take them out first even I have to sacrifice my queen.... But remind that I don't take out the queen if it's not beneficial on my side... And besides, without the queen, the game can be challenging don't you think?." She said....

"I can agree with that...." 

.....

"Lady Prussia!... It says on the board: Preyuben-!!..." Javelin with her wide smile, suddenly pointed out....

Prince of Wales widen her eyes as she witnessed Javelin's unreflective straightforward actions... The last time she mentioned Lady Preyuben, Prussia simply smiled, but she could sense the terrifying aura that hid it. Perhaps offended by the mispronounced name so called to her. She turned her head on the lady on her name was mispronounced.... Her legs trembled under the table, as she witnessed a smile that could kill anybody in any moment....

"Well-...." Lady Prussia composed herself and sighed...

"This happens all the time... But it is still unacceptable" Prussia muttered under her breathe

"It's not Preyuben darling Javelin.... It's Pruyssen(Preussen), the stylish B is double S, not B.... Please darling-....."

"Ahhhhh~.... Pruyssen(Preussen)!!....?" 

"Ja.. That's gut..." 

"Speaking of which.. Should we pay a dock on Singapore harbor perhaps?... I heard that the China fleet is in there.." Prussia said...

"Yeah that's right... And why not... We're gonna pass it on our route to Pearl Harbor.." Prince of Wales said...

"Our message... Was sent right?.. What was their reply?..."

"Oh, they replied in 47 minutes saying that: We appreciate your warning over the Sakura Empire. For the time being, we shall take precautions against them, or even perhaps make a separate plans incase if war between Royal Navy and Sakura Empire breaks out."

"Oh... They should make one then... But isn't Singapore will inevitably gets into the Sakura Empire's hands? Considering the China fleet's size, would be overwhelmed by the Sakura Empire combined fleets. Perhaps their plan is to delay the Sakura Empire's movements and then retreat.. It's the most plausible option in this scenario.." Prussia said...

"Reinforcements will be too late... If Singapore will ever to fall.. Then that would be vital in our strategic geography.. It serves as the entry of South China Sea... Blocking our access in East Asia..." Prussia said...

"You're right Lady Prussia..... We should really take a step in Singapore.. So necessary to draw plans for them...." Prince of Wales sighed...

"Okay then.. You can inform her majesty about this.... This will alert the High Office...-

-

-

"Lady Prussia sent a message Your Majesty..." Warspite said while holding a papers...

"Hm?" Queen Elizabeth raised her eyebrows...

"Transfer the two battlecruisers Renown Classes to China Fleet... As it is necessary to deter the movement of the Sakura Empire. And on the other hand, we will pay a visit in Singapore..... By your loving, Prussia..." Warspite said...

"I think Lady Prussia saw it huh?... I know it's too obvious but-.. We should take a precautionary conduct against Sakura Empire like setting up anti-air defenses-...." 

"No I think it would be worthless for us to Set up Anti Air defenses as it is too late... The Sakura Empire will just overwhelm it... And with no fleet to protect ground installation.. Then again?... China Fleet would be just over runed by Sakura Empire's fleets..." Warspite said...

"Instead, we should be focusing on Australia.... Especially on the North East...." Warspite said...

"Australia huh...."

-

-

"Yes Australia, maybe also perhaps Crown Jewel... Remember if Singapore were to FALL, only our Access to East Asia would be cut off... Not the entire Pacific... After the Singapore... There's a big chance that they will target Australia. But before Australia, there is Fiji Island and Solomon Islands..." Prussia said...

"I feel like Solomons would be a headache in the future..." Illustrious sighed...

Prussia, inside chuckling and saying 'You have no idea woman'..

"Not only Solomons but the Entire Pacific" Prince of Wales frowned...

"Who knows.... But this pesky sirens keeps attacking us..." Prussia sighed, and so her secondary batteries opened fire rapidly as a sirens appeared in her Radar.

"Couldn't even reach that target without firing our main guns..." Prince of Wales said...

"Lady Prussia.... Does Preussen and Prussia means the same thing?" Illustrious asked...

"Yes.... Preussen and Prussia is the same thing.. Prussia is the English of Preussen. And yeah also I'm a renamed ship.... Preussen or Prussia is not really my original name... Though I forgot what was my real name, it was written on Latin. But yeah that's all I could tell...." Prussia sipped her tea...

"Hm... Too bad you didn't have the record of your original name..." Prince of Wales said...

"Indeed..." 

"Who knows if your original name is like a goddess of waters, or air, or all, or something... I wouldn't be surprised... But more precisely, I think your original name would be based in mythology I think..." Illustrious said...

Illustrious already witnessed her power on the Indian Ocean, obliterating the entire Siren fleet... She was agape but eventually became her normal Sunday and Monday as Sirens appears like 2 days or even every day...  She is still amazed but also became her routine hearing Prussia's gun roars, especially that BRTT BRTT...

"Maybe.... But those names you assumably said for me, is overestimating me... I couldn't battle a goddess of waters and all, let alone being a goddess.." Prussia said...

"Haha.. Well then again... Who knows..." Illustrious chuckled...

While talking and laughing... Malayan Peninsula is now in sight from the mast... About to enter the Malayan Straight.. They ready themselves, for the Singapore as they will arrive in few hours... They sent a notice that they will dock in Singapore, which was replied by China Fleet after...

Prussia on her pickelhaube already, looked to the peninsula and smiled....

"That's the sight of Kuala Lumpur... I think.." She muttered upon seeing a city from a long distance...

"Well.. Welcome to... Another day..."

-

-

Atlantic Ocean, Near Greenland

"Preussen huh... I think she will be a pain in the future... But should we really make a peace to Royal Navy?.. It's not just a message for me, but also a threat and a warning on it..." Prinz Eugen said...

"You're quite sharp... And I can totally feel it that it's a warning... I couldn't tell... Maybe THAT message has more meaning behind it..." Bismarck said...

"You know Prinz Eugen... I once had a dream... Before our departure for Operation Rheinubung... I was in the church kneeling... And someone caressed my head and said to me: The real power, doesn't come from the enemy, but instead on the strength you believed and your comrades believed... Never that power be acquired from the enemy but instead, on your own with your comrades... I think it was a god.... Wanting me to change my views" Bismarck added...

"That is an odd dream and oddly specific.... How did you remember all of that?.."

"....."

"And you're not saying that you will change your views on Siren technology right?.. You know what would happen if we were to cut ties with the Siren leaving their partial technology on our hands.. Surely they won't get angered and destroy us right?..."

"Well..... Even if we cut off, we have the Royal Navy in our side.. And our allies... Sirens cannot destroy us entirely..." Bismarck said...

"I agree but-... With this... You want to have a peace with the Royal Navy....?"

"Time will tell Prinz Eugen..."

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 115 17
(Note: This will be another one of those "Shipboy" stories combined with "Fictional Ships" type things) For the Ambitious Polish Navy. 'He' is the mi...
8K 215 53
Ever since that fateful day, when the long bloody war between the Sirens and Azur Lane ended, with Azur Lane being the victor. The Sirens remained qu...
149K 890 53
The Story talks about a WW2 Battleship The USS Missouri also know as the Mighty Mo became a museum in the old 1900's and been in Pearl Harbor for Yea...
6.7K 324 35
"I found the portal to the roots the Tree." "Where?" "But it's on the dark side." "How long do we have left if we don't intervene? "3 to 6 months bef...