The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

89. Father's scolding

22.9K 1K 373
By shiprasaini1

Aditi's point of view

Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel. They are just aware of that smile we have plaster on our lips but no one can see those tears we have shed behind those eyes.

Sometimes I thought how people were right that the silence spoke thousands words but no one heard them. Dhruv and I both have reasons to be sad in life. Where Dhruv live it fully and used it as a fuel to change his life, to came out from the trauma he had in his childhood.

He was rapped by his PT teacher, he had witnessed his bestfriends death but no one noticed his sadness and tears. Everyone in his life was only expecting him to make them happy but no one care about his happiness. I was also one of them. I was always expecting him to love me, to confess his love but technically I never tell him that I love him. I just assumed myself everything. If I had enough in my life, he was gone through worst.

I know kife wasn't easy for both of us but I was also being rough to him. Keeo pushing him when he came back to my life.

Today he shared his dark past with me. He doesn't have secrets to hide. Maybe this was the loyalty people are expecting in marriage.

I looked towards my husband and then our joining hands. He has small smile on his face he looked relax. I don't know why but I fall in love for him more. He had a bad childhood. He was sexually abused but he was still giving me so much love thay I could only dream of. I don't know what life was holding for both of us but I just wanted to hold his hand like right now and wanted to grow old with him.

His hair was blowing in the air. He was driving the car with his one hand but I know he was thinking about us. His smile says it all.

Car entered in the driveway and he stopped the car in the garrage. Since we start our journey again after he shared his past we both didn't utter a word but this silence wasn't eating us. This was like it was giving us time of soothing and understanding things around us.

I freed my hand from Dhruv's hold and make my way to open the door.

"Aditi...." I stopped and turn to him when he called me. He took my hand in his and kissed on my knuckles, making my eyes down and turn my cheeks red.

"What happened between us last night, it's going to happen everyday. I won't hold myself anymore so be ready." I looked up and my eyes met with his deep eyes. He was talking shamelessly about what happened between us last night and wanted to do more. I never thought he would be like this.

I bit my lower lip to stop my blushing smile. I pulled my hand from him and we both stepped out from the car at the same time. Before I could leave from there Dhruv hold my hand and pinned me to the car. He put his hands on the both side of my head and leaned to me.

He tuck a strand behind my ear and traced his tumb to my lower lip.

"You keep running but I will always chase you." He whispered in my ear seductively and made me ghasp when he suck my ear lobe.

I hold him by his bith shoulders and dig my nail when he blow his hot breath to my neck making me weak by my knees. His hot breath making me dizzy and I couldn't utter a word. He kissed on my cheek, making me close my eyes and slowly he came close to my lips. I know by now I am all red because of the romance amd he was enjoying my condition, he has put me on.

"Someone will come." Finally I was able to speak but my voice came out as a whisper.

"I don't care. I just want you." He kissed at the corner of my lips and I let him do what he was doing. I was getting lost in the spell he was created with his words and kisses.

But suddenly someone's footsteps voice reached to my ears and I opened my eyes in shock while Dhruv was busy kissing on my neck.

I pushed him in shock and he looked at me in confusion, "Someone is coming towards us." I said in panic and walked towards the exist gate of garage but I was stopped by my husband. He hold my hand. I turn to him and looked at him and the gate in panick.

"Dhruv please let me go." But he was looking at me with a smirk.

"Promise, you'll come to the room soon." He says with that smirk.

"But I have a wo...."

"No excuse or I won't let you go." He says like he doesn't care about others while the footsteps getting louder, making my heart racing.

"Okay, I will...Now please let me go." I promised him with blushing smile but he pulled me to him and kissed on my cheek making me shock.

He let go of my hand and looked at me with teasing smile. I hide my blushing smile and ran from there.

****

When I came to the hall, I saw Gautam uncle in a very bad mood and Nikhil bhiya was sitting beside him, bending his head down. He was almost looking like a headless chicken.

Does something happen in our absence?

Divya was eating apple with a grin on her face.

She must know something.

Anuradha aunty was missing while Nikita bhabhi has the same expression as mine.

Something serious is going to happen here.

I looked at Nikita bhabhi and raised my eyebrows but she just shrugged her shoulders. She was as clueless as I was.

"Where is Dhruv...?" Gautam uncle asked me and definitely he is not in a good mood. He looks pissed off.

"He was just behind me."

"I'm here Papa." Before I could say anything Dhruv came from behind me.

"Sit here, we need to talk." Dhruv looked confused with Gautam uncle's tone but without saying anything he joined Gautam uncke and Nikhil bhiya. I also walked and stood beside Nikita bhabhi.

"Bhabhi, what's happening here?" I asked to Nikita bhbahi. But before she could answer Divya jumped between us.

"My both brothers going have a does by Papa. It's been a long time." She said while munching her apple.

"What does that mean?" Nikita bhbahi asked her.

Divya giggled and continue, "Everyone knows that there was a cold war going on between Nikhil bhiya and Dhruv bhiya. They both are not talking eachother and last night mummy has cried in-front of Papa. So papa took matter in his hand and now he is going to scold them." She elaborate things.

"But why are you looking happy?" I asked.

"Exactly same question." Nikita bhabhi looks offended.

Divya supressed her laugh, "Satisfaction, seen your grown up siblings are getting scold and you become the favorite child of your parents." She took a deep breath with a huge smile and then blow it slowly.

Indeed she was looking satisfied.

"What is going on between you two?" Gautam uncle break the silence. Both Dhruv and Nikhil bhiya looked at each other and then their father who was looking really pissed off right. He was ready to whip the asses of his both sons.

"Nothing..." Finally Dhruv answer and looked away. Gautam uncle looked at Nijhil bhiya and he answers the same.

"Do you think I am a fool here? Beta baap hu tum dono ka. Dekh ker bata sakta hu ghar mai kya chal raha hai." Gautam uncle clenched his jaw, controlling his anger.

(I am your father. Seeing both of you, I know what is going on in my house.)

Now I know where Dhruv gets his anger.

"He is not talking to me." As Nikhil bhiya says Dhruv glared to him.

"You should have think before selling me to Priya's father for your business deal." Dhruv said throw his greeted teeth.

"I called off the deal when I came to know that you are not interested in her." Nikhil bhiya clarify to him but Dhruv wasn't ready to listen to him.

"Lie....If you called off the deal then why Priya's father transfer a huge money in your business account after I break the rokka with her daughter. " My God...Dhruv looked really angry.

"I accept that I had made a deal with Priya's father but I don't know about any money transferred to my business account." Nikhil bhiya was still calm. His voice was lacing with guilt.

"Don't you da...."

"It wasn't Nikhil's fault." Everyone turns to the stairs and Anuradha aunty coming down from the stairs. She walked and stood beside Gautam uncle.

"Nikhil is innocent here. He break the deal when you break the rokka with Priya but I was the one who kept the deal because Nikhil's business was falling down and I can't see him in all worry. Afterall I am a mother." She looked upset and gloomy.

Seeing her mother like this Dhruv also control hos anger.

"But mummy you know that I always see Priya just as my friend." Dhruv says calmly.

"I'm sorry. I am sorry that I had think I can solve problems of my both sons. But then you marry this girl and ruined everything." She almost cry.

"Mummy I...."

"Enough of this drama I need peace in my house. You Nikhil, You are father of a child but you always acted like a teo years old and you Mr. Collector you handle the whole district but can't handle your anger. Dhruv you married the girl you wanted and we accepted Aditi whole heartedly. What Nikhil and your mummy did was all in past now forget it and Anuradha you...you better accept Aditi as you daughter-in-law because this is not going to change." After saying this Gautam uncle went to upstairs giving a dearh glare to everyone. Anuradha aunty also went behind to Gautam uncle. Nikhil bhiya went in his room and Dhruv went to our room.

"Okay, this webt too far. I didn't expect that mummy started cry again. I have to go and check her." Divya went to check Anuradha aunty.

Nikita bhabhi turns to me and smiles slowly, "Don't worry everything eill be fine soon." She said and I just nodded my head slowly.

"I have to go and check Nikhil. He was upset." After saying this she also took her leave.

I also thought to check on Dhruv but when I reached to our room he wasn't there.

*****

Evening approach and I made the dinner as Nikita bhabhi was comforting Nikhil bhiya's sulking face. Dhruv also come home but I don't get time to talk to him as he was busy in his office work. But for Gid grace everything went into normal at the dinner table and Dhruv and Nikhil bhiya in now on talking terms atleast.

After knowing the past of Dhruv, sometimes I thought how he kept these things in him. As far as I know he was always the introvert. He kept all the pain in him. His friend died, he was molested but he keep pushing himself to pursue the dream his friend saw him for himself. He proved that he was Yash's best friend.

Dhruv and I both are similar. We both have this deep relationship with pain that's how we both understand each other well. Dhruv tell his story and I know he was expecting to say my side too. But how could I tell him that I had gone through the same pain, he had been through.

It's already late by the time I finished my work in downstairs and I know he was waiting for me. I opened the door of our room and found him standing near the balcony and looking at stars. I closed the door slowly and walked towards him. My anklets were tinkling, awaring him with my presence but he didn't turn.

I stood behind him and slowly encircled my arms around him and put my head on his back. I inhales deeply and his cologne reached my nostrils, calming my heart beats. He hold my right hand and kissed on it. A lone tear fell from my right eye.

I never thought I would ever witnessed this day. Dhruv and I standing on his balcony as a loving husband and wife.

He removed my hands from him and turn to me but he then hold me by my waist and slowly wioed that single tear which was fell from my eyes earlier.

His face was glowing under the moonlight and his eyes were glistening and looked more deeper that I want to drawn into that ocean of his eyes.

The way he is looking at me, I only saw love in them. The love I always craved to see in his orbs. His heart only beats for me.

"Bahut der kerdi aane mai." He said while tucking my hair back to my ear.

"Kaam mai itna ulajh gayi ke time ka pata hi nahi laga." I said while looking down and rest my palms on his chest.

He hold my chin and made me looked at him.

"Kya soch rahi ho...?" He asked me with a comforting smile.

(What are you thinking?)

"Soch rahi hu aapne kaise itne lambe samay tak apne is dard ko daba ker rakha." I said whole looking at him.

(How you buried your pain inside you for long time.)

He caresses my cheek lovingly and said, "Aditi, keeping these things inside me was painful but it's also true that they helped me to become a good person. I know I am little messed up but I am happy that I have you now. I didn't share my past with you because of some sympathy. "

He hold my hand and kissed on my knuckles and I just keep looking at him with my welled up eyes, "Aditi, I love you so much and I want to share my everything with you. The time I leave you eight years ago, I feel like my soul was leaving from my body, but I have to go because I made some promises to Yash."

He was talking while looking at somewhere but his eyes were welled up. He then looked at me and said, "I realised my love for you long ago but couldn't get the courage to express my feelings. I am sorry for being a dick in a time being but only I know my live was never changed for you and it's never gonna be no matter how worst we face." He kissed on my knuckles again and touched his forhead to it.

I cupoed his right cheek and made him look at me. I stood uo on my heels and give smooch to his lips. He closed his eyes feeling that moment.

Our eyes open and only love was filling in them.

"Make love to me." I whispered looking at him.

He smiled and pick me up in a bridal style. I know this is going to be a long and blissful night and I am ready to give him all pleasure what he deserves.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Please do votes and comments.

See you guys in next update.

Thankyou..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 30.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
612K 27.5K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
162K 6.8K 99
loveseries#1 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 "How can you stoop this low Advi? You have fallen this low just to make me loose my deals? You have set a spy...