โค Dildariyaan: Tales Of Love โค

By books_heart23

"I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect." ~Taylor Swift "Love recognizes no barriers. It jum... More

โคAasโ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ2โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ3โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ4โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ5โ™ฅ๏ธ
๐ŸYeh Raha Dil๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ2๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ3๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ4๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ5๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ6๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’•Ishq Main Tere ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•2๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•3๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•4๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•5๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•6๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•7๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•8๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ•ŠJunoon๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š2๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š3๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š4๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š5๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š6๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š7๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ•Š8๐Ÿ•Š
Author's Note
๐Ÿ’˜Mehboob Qadmon Main๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜2๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜3๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜4๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜5๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿ’˜6๐Ÿ’˜
๐Ÿฅ€Teri Chahat Kay Hisaar Main๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€2๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€3๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€4๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€5๐Ÿฅ€
Important Announcement
๐Ÿฅ€6๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€7๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€8๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ’ŒMuhabbat Kitabon Si๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ2๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ3๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ4๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ5๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ6๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ7๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ8๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’Œ9๐Ÿ’Œ
๐Ÿ’œRaaz-E-Qalb๐Ÿ’œ (ON HOLD)
๐Ÿ’œ2๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ3๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ4๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ5๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ6๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ7๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ8๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ”ฅSehar๐Ÿ”ฅ

4K 114 22
By books_heart23

♡♡♡●•●•●♡♡♡

《1》Tabeer-O-Khuwab
Meaning: The interpretation or meaning of a dream.

🔥🔥🔥

Meri Aankhon Main Jo Khoon Utra Hai
Tere Ishq Ka Junoon Chadha Hai

♡♡♡●•●•●♡♡♡

Silence isn’t always peaceful; sometimes it comes across as sinister. Especially when you have no idea what comes after the silence, the anticipation of what is going to happen next creates a level of anxiety that is often scary to people.

Worse than silence, is the loneliness that is caused by absence of people around you, even a person who is a stranger to you. It is the fear of the unknown that scares you the most, specifically in a place that is extremely strange and mysterious to you.

Such was the place where she stood. A place she was totally unknown to, a place she had never been to. Silence was her only companion forming a bond with fear.

Trees of every shape and size surrounded her, a blur of green and brown seized her vision. Distant sounds of animals were heard every often, some dangerous while others placid, hushing the silence, making it her enemy for abandoning her, even if it only created panic. But at least the silence was better than the wild animals.

For few seconds she stood disorientated, having no recollection of how and why she was here. She did not remember a single step she took towards this place. She knew nothing besides the fact that where she stood was a dense forest, it was so thick that it was difficult to determine what time of the day it was due to it creating a shade of trees above her head, enveloping her in darkness.

Her heart thumped erratically against her chest, full on fear and panic (that was only subconscious previously) starting to take residence in her heart and mind. Sweat of trepidation poured out from her glands, hands shivering with the knowledge of unknown happening.

If it was any other day she would have marveled at the beauty of the forest and sank in the scent of the woody environment filled with earthly scent after rain, but right now, none of those emotions resided in her body.

She stood still at the centre of the forest, not knowing what to do or where to go when she heard a distinctive howl from somewhere close-more specifically from behind her. She froze, eyes wide; knowing what it was and what it would do if she moved even an inch.

Leaves crunched behind her, followed by a low growl as the animal behind her moved towards her in a predatory way. Out of her periphery vision, she saw the blur of a brown and white wolf approaching her with a vicious glint in its eyes.

Her heart skipped a beat, threatening to stop breathing altogether. On pure instincts and adrenaline coursing through her veins, she sprinted into a run in the opposite direction from where the animal approached her.

Without looking where she was going, she ran as if her life depended on it, literally. Loud growls and thumping paws echoed throughout the otherwise quite forest, making her heart leap out of her chest in pure fear.

It all happened in the blink of an eye. In amidst of running, her foot tripped on a fallen log, causing a scream to erupt her throat. She fell with a loud thump, whimpers of pain escaping her mouth as her knees and elbows hit the wet but hard ground. The ferocious specie was on her in a second, causing her to let out another earsplitting scream, eyes wide in horror.

But... what was that?

Instead of attacking her, the animal stared directly into her eyes, its front paws on her chest but instead of it ripping through her shirt, they laid with the softest of touch on her covered skin.

Her eyes fell on its eyes in fear but it soon desolved into wonder. She was transfixed. Her heart was beating fast but this time it wasn't out of fear but fascination. Every nerve in her body came alive as she stared into the eyes of one of the most feared animal. The fear she felt before evaporated into a calm and peaceful feeling as if the former emotion was totally unknown to her.

The wolve's eyes glinted beautifully in the darkness of the forest, a colour so bright and vibrant that it made her want to capture those eyes in her phone so that she never forget the colour.

A sudden shake of her body caused Hiyam to jolt upright in a sitting position and open her eyes. Placing a hand on her heart, she looked at her surrounding. She was no longer in the jungle or the wolf was not on top her.

She was where she was suppose to be; in a train. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm her breath in relief. No matter how weird and somewhat of an enchantment it was, she was glad it was just a dream.

A dream that she was now normal for her.

A dream that was her companion of lonely nights since she could remember.

A dream that seemed so real that even after waking up, it stayed in her thoughts for long.

The dream always started with her being in the jungle all alone. Fear is always on the forefront of her emotions. Each dream has a different dangerous species, ranging from snake to lion to tiger, all the animals that falls under the carnivorous and predatory category. Yet... Yet as soon as it attacks her and looks at her with those bright and vibrant eyes, she always forgets the danger and gets hypnotised by those eyes. What everyone else normally would deem it dangerous, she forgets that she should be scared or run far away but she doesn't.

Hiyam was never able to understand the meaning behind those dreams and she never even tried. They were dreams, after all-

Dreams that get broken as her eyes open to a new day.

Dreams that would never become her reality, since it was just that—a dream. And dreams have no connection to reality.

Shaking her head to dislodge herself from the dream, she looked outside to see the stunning view of sunrise over the mountains through which the train passed, surrounded by the greenery.

A smile came on Hiyam's face as she watched the scenery with glinting eyes. She was always in love with mountains and nature. This place was going to be her home for the remaining of her life.

She kept watching the landscape until the train slowed down into the station. Hiyam looked at the sign on the platform and saw the name of her destination on it. Getting up from her seat by the window and and taking hold of her one suitcase luggage and her backpack, she stepped down from the train into the cold railway station. Blowing a breath of smoke into the air, she rubbed her hands together, blowing on them. 

Lauterbeunnes, one of the many villages of Switzerland is a valley of fairytale, featuring rocky cliffs and the roaring Staubbach falls. With a population of 2 290, it is one of the popular sightseeing location for tourists and locals such as mountain excursions, visiting waterfalls, picnicking in alpine pastures, adventure activities and so much more.

It is one of the most beautiful places in Switzerland because it perfectly combines traditional Swiss village architecture ( chalet-style wood houses, colorfully-painted shutters, and flower boxes bursting with color in the lush green fields, in the backdrop of steep rocky mountains on either side and snow-covered peaks) with such dramatic scenery.

Born and raised in Geneva, Hiyam was not totally unknown of the beauty of the country yet everytime she was left awestruck. Switzerland was one of the heaven on Earth. As she slowly walked away from the train station to the main street (following the signs), the greenery and the mountains surrounding the station hypnotised her.

225km away from Geneva, this village was the perfect start she needed away from the busy and fast life of the city. She was glad that when given the choice to either stay in the city or travel to a small town where peace and beauty was at the forefront, she chose the village.

Taking a piece of paper out of her backpack, Hiyam asked one of the locals the directions to the address written on it. Within the next few minutes, she stood in front of a brown wooden double story house with flowers placed on its balcony in pots. Behind the house, a clear view of the waterfall and mountains was present which was a sight for sore eyes. A few steeps below was a another house built the same as the one in front of her. Same type of houses were scattered on the lush green grass with the waterfall and mountains as the background.

She was about to raise her fist to knock on the door when she felt eyes on her. Her gaze drifted to the house few feet away on her left.

Her heart skipped a beat when she noticed a man standing on it's balcony, staring straight at her. He was leaning against the wall next to the door with his arms folded. A light beard covered his jaws. He was unconventionaly handsome, a beauty she had never seen before, and she had seem many handsome men.

A shiver traveled to the bottom of her spine when she noticed the colour of his eyes. Despite being few feet away, she could clearly see the colour and the intensity with which he was watching her. There was something familiar about his eyes that caused her to freeze in her place.

His eyes rendered her motionless, taking her back to the dreams she oftne has. All the blood drained from her face at the realization. The same vibrant and bright blue eyes that every specie in her dream had, was right in front of her. She felt as if her dream became a reality, the only difference that it didn't belong to an animal but a human.

Just like in her dreams, she was mesmerized and transfixed, her heart beating excessively in her chest. How was it possible? Or was it merely a coincidence? Was she still living in her dream? What was going on?

Hiyam's focus broke when she heard a voice from her front. "Miss Hashim, right?"

Hiyam blinked and glanced at the woman in front of her in a daze. Her eyes drifted back instantly to the house as if thet couldn't will themselves to stay away from there, only to see the balcony now empty. A frown came on her face, unknowingly sighing sadly at his disappearance.

Blinking rapidly out of her trance and getting back to normal, she raised an eyebrow at the woman in front of her. "Miss Hashim?" She made a face.

"Yes, you have become a stranger so I will call you as one, formally." The woman replied, beaming at her.

Hiyam let out a chuckle, rushing forward to engulf her best friend into a tight hug. "I missed you sooo much, Neha."

Neha hugged her back, placing a kiss on her temple. "I can see how much you missed me Hiyam, that's why now you are coming her after me begging you for years."

Hiyam sighed, pulling back from the hug. "Are you going to pull your list of complaints right here, or are you going to invite me in, Miss Perrera?"

Neha rolled her eyes, "Ofcourse your highness come in." She gestured with her hands, sidestepping her so she can go in first.

"Thank you, thank you." Hiyam laughed and took of her bag, going inside the house that was extremely cozy and warm, a total contrast to the weather outside.

Right as she entered, there was a huge living room in front of her with a fireplace on the right that kept the house warm. Right in front of the fireplace were L-shaped cream coloured sofas with glass table in front, a vase and few magazines and a laptop were laid out. On top of the fireplace, an LED tv was mounted. Directly in front of her were windows covering the entire wall, causing a glow to enter the house at all times. On the left of the living room was a small spiral staircase that lead upstairs where she guessed were bedrooms since there were none where she stood.

On the left side of the entrance was an open style kitchen with marble counter tops and wooden cupboards. Next to the kitchen sat a four chaired wooden table. There was a door that probably led to the bathroom next to the staircase. The wooden walls of house had small painting and decorative stuff on them. As she looked up, a balcony overlooked the bottom of the house if you stood on it, except the living area since the balcony sat on top of it. She could see two rooms side by side on it, and one room each on both sides perpendicular.

Overall, the house was small but it had a homey feeling to it, something Hiyam never got to experience.

Hiyam and Neha had been best friend since they could remember. Their friendship started from the same orphanage they grew up in. Being the only two children of brown skin in the orphanage, they both formed an instant friendship, not that they didn't have any other friends, but they were really close-knit.

Hiyam did not knwo who her parents were or what happened to them or why they left her here or if they were even alive but none of that she took seriously. She believed in living in the present instead if crying over spilt milk.

The only information she had was that Hiyam was from a Pakistani origin, not knowing if her mother was Pakistani or father or both of them, while Neha was from Sri Lanka, both her parents were immigrants who passed away in a car crash when she was just a year old.

As soon as they finished their high school, they both got into a music school on a scholarship. Neha decided to pursue a professional music career as a guitarist for theatre and on local bars, Hiyam got into teaching her favourite instrument, piano.

When an opportunity arose, Neha decided to play for the local theatre in Lauterbrunnen which had quite high wage. She had originally rejected the offer because  she didn't want to leave Hiyam behind but due to Hiyam's compelling, she had to take it. She had offered Hiyam to join her but she didn't agree since she loved her job and kids she taught in Geneva.

For two years Neha tried to convince Hiyam to come to her, but she always refused. But coincidentaly, a school principal from the small village heard her teach children in Geneva few weeks ago and since then he was offering her a job in Lauterbrunnen. There was a really high demand for music teachers and not enough teachers and he was desperate.

With Neha's begging and constant emails from the principal, she agreed, not that she was against the idea from the beginning. When she had an opportunity to be with her best friend and in a place like Lauterbrunnen, she would have been a fool for rejecting it. Besides she wanted a change in the scenery.

Later, Neha showed her the upper level which consisted of one room of Neha, and next to her room on right was the bathroom. The room on the left of Neha's used to be a guest bedroom which was now her. Next to her room was the spare room which Neha converted into a music room for practice.

Neha had gotten the house fully furnished as part of her job with the theatre which she had to pay half the rent for. She was previously sharing it with another girl but she left a while back so for the time being it was all hers. Hiyam was also allotted a house but she decided to not take up the offer and live with her friend.

Opening the music room, Neha allowed Hiyam to enter first. The first thing Hiyam's eye fell on a sleek black piano. A gasp left her lips as she took in the sight of the magnificent piano. "Wow! This is so beautiful. Where did it come from?" She asked, running a finger on its edge.

"The girl that roomed with me previously, it was hers. She was some super rich girl who ran away on a whim and flew all the way from German to here. She bought this when she worked with me in the theatre, she apparently did duets and singles. To practice practice it on her own, she got this here." Neha informed, coming to stand next to her guitar. "When her adventure of being independent ended, she flew back, leaving this here."

Hiyam's eyebrow's raised. "She must be super rich than, leaving such an expensive piano here and not even selling it."

Neha shrugged. "She was a little crazy like that. Now she can't use it, you can use. It was laying around useless so I decided to clean it for you, you can use it." Hiyam didn't object, she was getting such an expensive piano for free, she would be a complete idiot to reject it.

The piano sat directly in front of the balcony, she she could enjoy the view and play the piano at the same time. As she stepped out into the balcony, her eyes went straight to the house opposite, whose balcony faced hers. It was empty now. The door was close hence she couldn't see anything inside.

The man with the cold blue eyes filtered through her mind, making her heart skip a beat. She looked back at the Neha who was now looking at some books in the room.

"Neha, who's the man that lives in that house?" She asked pointing at the house. She was curious and thrilled at the same time. There was something in him that called to her, and she wasn't sure if it was due to those weird dreams or the man himself.

Neha narrowed her eyes in confusion, looking up from the book. "Which man?"

"The one who lives there." She gestured again.

"No one lives there Hiyam, what are you talking about?"

Hiyam was shocked at the relevation. She shook her head desperately, something squeezing at her heart. "I saw him Neha, he was there before you opened the door when I came."

"You must be mistaken Hiyam. That house is empty since I came here two years ago. No one lives there."

"Maybe he was visiting?"

"How could he be visiting when the door was locked from the outside, didn't you see the lock?"

No she hadn't. She didn't see anything besides that strangely stunning man.

Hiyam's heart clawed at her chest in agony. She shook her head rapidly, refusing to believe she saw wrong. How can someone not know what they saw?

But was he real? Or was it her figment of imagination? Was she so intuned to her dreams that she was now imagining them real? Had they affected her that much that she could see those eyes anywhere even if were not real?

Even if she was imagining that man, she had the desire to see him again. There was something in him that she wanted to meet him. She was distraught over the fact that he was not real because she wanted him to be real.

Or maybe she really saw him and Neha was the one mistaken and not her. She refused to believe he was not real and she didn't see him. He had to be real, she told herself with a nod.

This was the point in Hiyam's life that would change her life forever. The change she came in search for would literally be something she would have never expected before, something she couldn't even imagine.

Her life was going to become a tale of obsession, where truth will seem like a lie and a lie would be the truth.

♡♡♡●•●•●♡♡♡

Har Aks Main Dhoodhon Kisay, Mujhko Khabar Nahi
Bechain Hoon, Besakoon Bhi Hoon Main
Aisi Mujhko Yeh Chahat Mili
Kabhi Lagay Shahoor Hai, Toh Kabhi Lagay Fitoor Hai

♡♡♡●•●•●♡♡♡

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE!!!

🔥🔥🔥

Hi, I'm back💅

I am so sorry for disappearing for so long and I have a valid reason for that.

I am currently in Pakistan since March. Initially I had no idea that Wattpad was blocked here so I was stuck without one for months. When I did get access to it throughout VPN, I literally had no motivation to write. Then Wattpad got unblocked and I tried to write but, seriously, I was surrounded by so many people, I didn't want to spend my time mostly on the phone. I rarely get an opportunity to write and I wrote when I got the chance.

About the previous story, that is on hold currently. I am literally having a writer's block for that story and I am unable to go beyond one word, since I hadn't written that for months. So until I get my words out for it, it is on hold. I am not sure how long it would be for though.

Besides, I was literally having an itch to write this story since last year, so I finally couldn't wait✌

Warning: I have never written something like this before so do not blame me if anything is wrong. I am trying to get all my information right but to be honest, books should not be taken seriously unless it's a biography or non-fictional😂🤪

Rest of the warnings will be given out later when you fully grasp what's happening in the story.

On a serious note, I hope you guys will love this story the same as others even if it will leaves you in confusion and with lots of questions— everything will be cleared in the story as it proceeds.

What's your thoughts so far on it? Any predictions what the story is about or what's going to happen further?

P.S. I missed you guys❤❤❤

That's all for now, see you (hopefully soon)💞

Bye🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 26K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
706K 37.5K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
4.4M 279K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...