starting over (COMPLETED)

By Juliebragg18

The past hurts and Ethan can't seem to get away from it when his ex-husband shows up on his door step . All t... More

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter five
chapter 6
7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

chaper 8

221 14 0
By Juliebragg18

Ethan remembered how hard it  was for him when he finally found an exclusive area, they had to find jobs even with both of their funds it was not gonna last them a long time anyway, that's when Ethan discovered he could bake and everyone in the area like what he baked and slowly he started a small buisness, he made birthday cakes and wedding cakes too.
Dave  had found a job as an accountant at the small Bank in the area.

Ethan would think about Harry and sometimes he cried about it but never did he regret his decision, he was slowly healing and finding out more about himself and trying to get confidence he never had.

Ethan groaned after puking for the third time that day, he was definitely sick, he cleaned his mouth and flushed the toilet, he moved to the length mirror in his room he felt bloated these days and tired constantly, he lifted his oversized shirt he noticed how his stomach swollen he touched it and it felt firm, Ethan gasped.

" no no no this can't be no please god!" Ethan shook his head in panick, this had to be some sick joke he thought it definitely wouldn't be not now not when  things were getting better.

"hey" Dave answered the phone immediately.

"hey um on your way back from work c-can you buy me a pregnancy test" Ethan said almost chocking at his words. The other side of the phone was quiet Dave didn't say anything.

"are you ok?" Dave asked." I-i don't know am just terrified right now I just want to clarify something so um if it isn't a bother" Ethan said . "s-sure I'll be home In an hour"

"thanks" Ethan cut the call.

When Dave arrived Ethan rushed to him getting the test and closed  the door behind him, he peed on the test and waited while his heart beat wildly for the first time Ethan was praying for one single line.

Ethan looked at the result and his heart broke more, he sat in the floor hugging his knees to his chest.

"Ethan can I come in"Dave softly asked but received no answer he slowly opened the door and the sight infront of him was heartbreaking. He sat next to Ethan without saying anything.

"the universe must have something against me I swear, Dave what did I do to deserve this why is this happening now?" Ethan said whipping his tears from his cheeks but it was no use because they kept falling.
Dave hugged Ethan close to him who immediately wrapped his arms  tightly arround Dave.

"you did nothing wrong" Dave said caressing Ethan's hair.

"so what's going to happen now?" Dave asked "are you going to tell him?"

" no not now atleast, I don't think am ready to see him again promise me you won't  tell him" Ethan asked." I would never betrayal you like that but this is upto you and what you think is best I'll be here to support you" Dave said with a smile.

"thanks" Ethan said smiling back.
"so let me guess you're keeping it" Dave asked.
"yes I am even though that jerk is the father my child is innocent and am gonna love this baby"Ethan said caressing his small tummy.

"am too young to be an uncle but I guess this kid will be so lucky, to have you as a father and especially me am gonna be the rich uncle" Dave said making Ethan giggle.

"now I understand why you put peanutbutter on pickles t last Friday" Dave says making a  disgusted face.

"hey, I couldn't help it it just tasted too good"Ethan says.
" Dave do you think everything will ever be OK?" Ethan asks.

"yeah I believe so maybe not now but I can picture the future you with five kids ofcourse not with bastard but someone that will make happy and show you how  beautiful you are" Dave says.

"and you don't you want to have a family someday?"

"maybe but everytime I think about it I get sick to my stomach, I don't think am ready for that for now I just want to be happy here with you, supporting you" Dave says and they hugged each other .

" now let's get you out of this cold  floor and we should definitely see a doctor just make sure our little bean is fine " Dave says .

" you're right and Dave thanks " Ethan says.

(THE PRESENT)

Ethan had tears in his eyes as he recalled everything , Harry found him was he going to get  away from him once he found out the truth. Harry's family was rich and they would without a dought get full  custody if they wanted, Ethan this time would fight back with all he had .

"Daddy" logan yawned from his sleep. Ethan quickly whipped his tears .
"why aren't you sleeping are you sad? " Logan asks  while he moves to seat on Ethan's lap.
"no baby daddy is fine why are you awake this time"

" can't sleep if daddy won't  hold me " logan says hugging his father. " alright I  will hold you now" Ethan says .
"can I talk to uncle" Logan says his eyes lighting up." But baby it's so late  your uncle is asleep now " Ethan says.
He had introduced Logan to Morgan just after a month of being born, he had missed Morgan and decided  to call him and as usual morgan picked up asking him where he was, Morgan told him he missed him.
Ethan told him everything the place were he was and the son he gave birth to he made sure Morgan promised not to say a thing to Harry. Morgan was hesitant he believed logan deserved to know who his father was no matter what only agreeing to what ethan wanted after he promised to tell Harry everything one day.

So Morgan and logan were almost inseparable the boy really loved to talk with Morgan even though the two had never met in person only using video chats.

"Please please just want to say good night " logan said pouting at his father.
"fine just good night" Ethan called and Morgan picked and logan was already trying to grab the phone from him.
" calm down let daddy say hi first ok" Ethan said Morgan laughed through the phone.

" hey someone here won't sleep until he talks to his uncle " Ethan says.
" then let me talk to my favourite boy" Morgan said loud enough for logan to hear who was now way more excited the he was before and he successfully grabbed the phone from logan.

" uncle Morgan! I told daddy you would be awake"
" of course you were right, the smartest boy I know" Morgan said.
" Uncle today I watched ---"

Ethan left the room to get some fresh air outside, he knew Morgan was right Logan needed to meet Harry even if his whole body quivered in hate this wasn't about him but his son .
After an hour Ethan returned to the room and Logan was asleep hugging the phone to his chest as Morgan sang him a lullaby, he smiled and covered logan with a blanket getting the phone from the surprisingly strong grip.

"I swear that boy loves you  more than he loves me "
Ethan said.
" no way you will always be his number one he talks about you all the time we talk " Morgan says .

"Morgan d-did you tell Harry " 
"no you know I would never" Morgan says.
"um well he was here the other day I don't know how he found me"
" what!, Ethan are you ok " Morgan aks.
"all these years I thought maybe I'll be fine when I see him again but I still cried because I can't get rid of him I still gosh am sorry for being a sob " Ethan says.

" hey its fine it takes time to heal" Morgan says
"I know"
" Ethan am coming too I know where you are am coming to see you" Morgan says.
"I'll waiting for you " Ethan says .
" am going to tell him tomorrow wish me luck" Ethan says.

"Everything will be fine I know it, now get some sleep good night " Morgan says.

" good night" Ethan says and then cuts the call.

-------

Ethan waited for Harry at a cafe nearby, before he left his home he promised he would be strong and wouldn't let Taehyung convince him otherwise on anything.

"Sorry am late I was trying to find the place " Harry said seating opposite Ethan.
" no problem"
Ethan said and just then the waiter brought the coffe and tea Ethan ordered.

" I hope tea is fine since you don't like cofee" Ethan said and Harry smiled at him.

" thanks am glad you still remember " Harry said
Ethan tried soo hard not to roll his eyes.
" so why did you call  to meet here are you finally done being dramatic and come back home, you still haven't told me who that child was" Harry says.

" woow all these years and you still haven't changed Harry I want you to hear this carefully am not ever getting back with you ever"
Ethan said and smiled proudly with the way Harry looked at him as if Ethan had changed and he liked that.

" now that's out of the way um about that child you saw the other you came his name is Logan" Ethan says nervously.
"What does that have to do with me then" Harry says

" this is so hard to say but I did all this because you hurt me and when I left I never thought I would be pregnant I discovered that a month later after -"
Ethan says avoiding to look at Harry.

"Ethan what the fuck, do you mean that boy is "
" y-yes he is he is yours" Ethan says, he looks up when Harry abruptly stands up.

" you mean to tell me that I have a child all this while and you kept him away from me " Harry says his voice raising .
" I was  going to tell you "Ethan says.
" I don't think you planned on letting me know I have missed 4 years of my son's life Ethan do you know what that makes me feel like" Harry says.
"what right do you have to do that, You are selfish Ethan" Taehyung says .
" yes I am, I hated you then I never ever wanted to see you again after what you did yes am fucking selfish,I have no excuse except that I was hurt and seeing you again would just bring back the old wounds, even as I look at you I still remember, that's how much you hurt me i never wanted to tell you about him because i did not want you in my life again" Ethan says getting up too, he knew people were staring at this point he had to leave anyway.

"I only did this for logan because I don't want him living the rest of his life without knowing you" Ethan says whipping his tears.

" can I meet him" Harry says softly, Ethan looked at him and could tell Harry felt guilty as he should.

" um yes you can tomorrow  you can, I just need to explain a few things to him " Ethan says .

"I have to leave now have a good day Harry" Ethan says before he walked away.

Harry staired back at Ethan as he walked away, he felt his chest tighten and joy at the same time he had a son after trying for so long they finally had a child except they were not together anymore because of him, he hurt Ethan real bad he knew he would never forgive him no matter what, was it time to let go?, he knew it was the right thing to do.

When Ethan got home he could hear Logan laughing and it brought a smile to his face, the sound of water splashing in the bathroom, ethan knew that Dave  was probably giving him a bath.

" hey guys am home " Ethan said.
"Daddy!" Logan says his eyes lighting up when he noticed his father in the door way.

" hey baby, seems like someone is having a goodtime taking a bath" Ethan says moving closer.

" hey how was it ?" Dave asks when logan starts playing with the water.  " it was nerve-wracking but I told him the truth he was angry but atleast he knows now I don't have to feel guilty for keeping him away from his very own son" Ethan says looking at the floor.
" hey I know you feel terrible, but it will be fine at least Logan gets to meet his father now plus you were in  no position then to meet Harry atleast not mentally" Dave says holding Ethan's hand, they both gasp when water slpashed on them.
" that's it time up !" Dave says and logan giggles at him.

"Hey baby daddy wants to tell  you something important " Ethan says before the two were about to sleep.
"Yes daddy" logan says looking up to his father.
" umm well, remember last time I told you you have another father" Ethan asked and the little boy nodes his head.
"Well he wants to meet you" Ethan says. " really " Ethan could hear how his son was both excited and confused.
" you have another father,I  was angry at him soo I ran away from him but now am not angry anymore and he can finally meet you, am sorry I was soo selfish " Ethan said hugging his son who hugged him back.

"Daddy don't be sad I don't like it when you are sad why was you angry?".
" well your father hurt me but that is not important, he will be here to see you tomorrow are you excited "

" yes" Logan says a yawn leaves his mouth  and Ethan decides that it was time for them to sleep. He definitely knew that the next day was not going to be easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 6.6K 200
Yuuji and his Harem. AN: I update faster on AO3 than I do here. Username - Enma_Eden. Also, the ones on AO3 are WAY more edited than the ones here lo...
2.5M 110K 124
What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkook Hope...? This story contains: •Strong...
183K 8.1K 59
Everybody makes mistakes but not all can be easily forgiven. Betrayal hurts especially from those you yearn for. Love however, makes it frutier even...
57.1K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...