Love Beyond Limits

By Punkwritter

Tharn belong to a conservative and aristocrat family so he was homophobic as he was raised like this... But t... More

First meet
invite
celebration
Vacation
Games
saved
Friend?
Thief
Sleep
Act
Apart
7years later
Interview
first day
Reveal
Feel
fire
Team
Event
Picnic
Close
No...
Kiss
Luck
newbie
Ignore
The meeting
Good news
Good news
confession
Mood
angry
Ending
Ace Nora
life
New tutor
Bully
Threat
save
fail?
Realise
Dadda
Going out
Greedy
Guest
a cute story...
understand
punishment
hopeless
Dream
Princess
bad mouth
freedom
Misunderstanding
something bad
Worst
Die
After 7 years...
meet
Camp
Rejection
marriage
Hurt
Scold
mistake
Scared baby
Accident
Party
Stupid
End
Special chapter

Freeze

441 60 16
By Punkwritter

After finishing whole day at booth camp Nora was tired as basically seniors just assist interns all the works done by juniors and interns there..

After changing his dress he sat down and began to wait for his dinner...

After having his dinnerhe slept for around 2 hours and when moved out it was already night...

A/N-: if I use walk instead of move then kindly inform me...

He was moving towards the garden area when he saw an icecream parlour
Walking in he began to check what is best for him when he saw a lady coming out a freezer room with loads of boxes while struggling to open the door...

Moving there he opened the door for her so that she can walk out freely..

"Thanks son...it was almost closing time.. " the lady said smiling at the guy...
Nora just nodded his head and was moving away when his marble which was blue's gift for him fell down his pocket while he was pulling out his wallet...

Following the marble he moved into the cold store... Moving in  he knelt down and pulled out the marble...

"Moon would kill me if I m gonna" he said smiling at the shiny expensive marble which have no use but contain a lot of feeling...

Suddenly, he heard the sound thud and when the guy looked up he saw the door of the cold store room was closed,the lady did checked the cold store room but as Nora was looking down on the floor she couldn't see him...

Panicking Nora tapped it but no one can hear him as it was closing time and all of the staffs were gone from that particular place...

"Open the door" he yelled pushing the door again and again...

The temperature was getting intense and suddenly his whole face turned red...not general but it was bloody red... suddenly his nose started getting red like blood...

On the other side Ace who was working silently felt a sharp pain in his heart but ignoring it he just sat down...

"Damn!" Walking out he was getting fresh air when he saw light of a corner of icecream parlour was still on...he was craving for icecream so walking there he saw that it wasn't open actually they forgot to turn it off...

When he turned off the light he saw a phone was ringing there...
Walking there he saw the picture of Nora and Type...

"I don't care" saying that he turned around but suddenly picked up the call because his conscience wasn't letting him ignore that guy..

"Hello where are you idiot?you know I m not feeling well...you are ok right...I m feeling like you are in danger...brat say something" the other guy said...

"I m his friend he's ok" Ace said as he didn't wanted to make the Type more worried..

"He don't have any friends other than pete and I know his voice tell me why did you kidnapped him?..I knew it" the other side began to panic..

'"see he's safe in hotel and I m his colleague and his senior, so we won't let anything happen to him...he will talk to you soon"

"Ok fine..tell him to talk with me... please check on him" saying that he hang up the call...

"How many times I have to meet this guy?why can't I Live my life alone" he Said and looked at the door of cold store and stared at it for sometime...as there was some movement going on or it was his heart who wants to indicate something..

Walking out of the parlour he went to Nora's room but saw the room was open and there was no one...

Then something clicked in his mind and he immediately ran away from there...

"Oh shit! No " saying that he opened the cold store and his heart sank when he saw Nora was laying on the ground lifelessly...

Pulling the guy up he instantly ran out of the sight..
Ace closed the door and walking near the guy he held his face...

"You are really very troublesome...my mind says stay away but what about this heart?" He angrily yelled looking at the guy who was shivering...

He injected him a medicine and
Sighing he turned on the heater... wrapping him in his own thick clothes the guy sat down beside the younger one..
"You will be ok... don't be so sensitive" holding his hands he began to rub it so that he can feel hot when the another guy pulled him closer and hugged him tightly...

"L-leave me" he yelled trying to get out from his hold while staring at the guy's red face......

"No, please I m feeling cold" he murmured...

"Hug something else not me" he said trying to get out but when he looked at the guy was really feeling very cold he slid down onto the blanket and hugged the little one tightly wrapping him under his legs and he looked at the pale looking guy...

"Who can say  behind this cute face there's an evil exist,who just knows how to ruin people life... ."

In the middle of the night Ace was sleeping silently when Nora opened his eyes and saw Ace was infront of him... suddenly he remembered about past and began to panick but it wasn't about the day when Ace forcefully tries to assualt him but it was the day when Ace tried to kill himself...

He instantly hugged the guy while crying loudly...

"I-i Missed you  Ace..." He sobbed while kissing the guy's lips again and again..
Suddenly Ace opened his eyes and glared at the guy...

"What are you doing?" Nora panicked and began to move back and was about to fall when Ace pulled him closer...

"Such a troublesome guy you are..." With his deep voice he said holding the guy's waist...

"I-i m sorry" saying that Nora bowed down to the guy

"You saved me?" He asked and the other guy nodded...

"Call your parents they were worried about you" he said and Nora instantly called his mom..

Type picked up the call in one ring

"Where are you? are you stupid...?do u know I was worried as fuck.." the other side yelled...

"I m ok mama anyways i-i miss you,I m coming back tomorrow" he felt like crying because whatever happened it felt like he will die and won't be able to see anyone again...

"I-i miss you too damn! What happened baby? " He asked as Nora never says these emotional words to anyone...

"Nothing,it's just the first time i m away from you for so many days.. anyways good night...byee" saying that he hang up the call and began to cry...

"Why are u crying now?" Being too much annoyed Ace asked the guy who was crying like a baby..

"I-i thought I will die today and won't be able to meet anyone... i-i was very scared" he sobbed more and more..

Ace was staring at him... when Nora hugged him tightly...

"Thanks for saving me...you always tends to protect me... thank you so much ,I know you still care for me " he said and the other guy frowned...

"What do you mean care? It's the last time and I did because I don't want our hospital's name to get ruin...ok and stay away" he said rolling his eyes and Nora looked at him and then down...

"Should I tell you a truth?" He said and the other guy frowned...

"What truth'?"

"... please listen...I wanted to tell you that, I didn't wanted to breakup, infact I loved you but Zayn was the one who created misunderstanding...I m really sorry can we get back together please,I promise I will never scold you, always treat you nicely and will trust you no matter what" Nora asked holding his hands when the other guy laughed...

"Damn! It's too easy for you right...yeah Zayn told you to breakup,Zayn told you to tell Tharn that I tried to kill you but the fact I never did... Zayn told you to put me behind bars,Zayn told you to never care about my feelings and Zayn was the one whom you loved not me... anyways please Nora I just don't want you in my life...can u please get away from it...I m not talking about room...you can stay here today but from tomorrow, kindly don't meet me...I don't hate you but I don't love you too" he said making a straight angry face while the other guy was weeping like a baby...

"I-i, i-i m sorry, p-please forgive me" he said but ignoring him the guy stood up and laid down on the couch turning around to another side..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 18.6K 34
Tharn had given his life to walk on the life chosen by his old man. But he had a second thought when Type crossed his path.
397K 15.9K 20
"Sorry Type, but can you kiss me! " "Tharn! The fuck did you just say!" -------- "Tharn you jerk! Everyone thinks we are dating! " "Uhh... Yeah...
83.5K 3.9K 19
This story involves around the life of a successful cunning boss Mew, who's lived a lone motherless life and finds peace in the warmth of Gulf's inno...
67.5K 5.3K 51
Type's life was going so smoothly with his long-time lover Sam, but then Sam made the difficult decision to leave him. It left Type feeling completel...