His Wickedly Enchanting Princ...

By Tressa0526

Nevaeh Queen is the daughter of former queen Narissa of Andalasia. Growing up on the Isle of the Lost, she's... More

~Prologue~
◇Chapter 1: A Princess Like None Other ◇
~Characters~
◇Chapter 2: 2nd Chances ◇
◇Chapter 3: Goodbye Horrible Island ◇
Chapter 4: 👑Royalty Among Royalty 👑
Chapter 5: 😎A Princess in Leather 😎
Chapter 6: 👑A Badass Princess Meets a Badass Warrior 😎
Chapter 7: 🌃Night in the Museum Summary🌃
Chapter 8:🥰Oblivious Cafeteria Crushes🥰
Chapter 9: 😇Remedial Goodness 101😇
Chapter 10: 📕First Day of Classes📕
Chapter 11: 📚Bonding in the Library 📚
Chapter 12: Shadow of Vulnerability
Chapter 13: 💅Boss Bitch pt.1💅
Chapter 14: 😳Boss Bitch pt.2/Giselle's Daughter 😳
Chapter 15:🥍 Tourney 🥍
Chapter 16: 💔Break Up With Your Girlfriend 💔
Chapter 17: 😏The Locker Scene/Maelynn😏
Chapter 18: 🐶Overcoming Fears/ A Voice is Heard 📢
Chapter 19: 🎨A Paintball "Hangout"🎨
Chapter 20: 💇‍♀️A Talk With Jane/Lonnie's New Hair 💇‍♀️
Chapter 21: 🥳Detention Removal/A VK Family😊
Chapter 22: 🛍Encounter with Grace/ Shopping with Evie 🛍
Chapter 23: 😍French Fluffiness😍
Chapter 24: 📕History Rivalry 📕
Chapter 25: 🏝Their Willow Tree🏝
Chapter 26: ❤"Love Potion"❤
Chapter 27: 🧐"Did I Mention?"🤔
Chapter 28: 😳Close Call😑
Chapter 29: 🥳The Date pt.1🥳
Chapter 30:💜 The Date pt.2💙
《☆Story Progress ☆》
Chapter 31: 😌The Aftermath 😌
Chapter 32: 🤢Spying Chad 🤢
Chapter 33: 😠Audrey's Confrontation 💔
Chapter 34: 😏Mal Takes the Bait😏
Chapter 35: 🧐Mission: Find My Father pt.1🧐
Chapter 36: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.2💜
Chapter 37: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.3💜
Chapter 38: 🌸The Better Charming Sibling🌸
Chapter 39:😡A Heart of Hatred and Lust 🤮
Chapter 40: 💜Finding My Father pt.4: Andalasia's Secrets🤨
Chapter 41: 👀Hidden Eyes 👀
Chapter 42:🥰 Finding My Father pt.5: Andalasia's Secrets pt. 2🥰
Chapter 43:👑 Finding My Father pt.6: The Zepherian King🖤
Chapter 44:🥰Jet Aftermath 😌
Chapter 45:🥳 Back in Auradon😌
Chapter 46: 😊The Second Date😊
💜👑Nevaeh's Official Bio👑💜
Chapter 47: 🤔Misplaced or Stolen Things 😒
Chapter 48: 📞Parents' Call/ Operation: Missing Underwear👙
Chapter 50: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.2
Chapter 51: ⚖Consequences⚖
Chapter 52: 💥 Family Day Chaos pt. 1💥
🥳3rd Place!!!🥳
Chapter 53:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.2💥
Chapter 54:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.3💥
Chapter 55: 😳Bitter Confessions😳
Chapter 56: 🌈The Calm After the Storm🌈
Chapter 57:👑 Paying the Price💰
Chapter 58: 😯Coming to His senses 😯
Chapter 59: 🧚‍♀️Fairy's Secret🧚‍♀️
Chapter 60:🤴 Coronation Catastrophe pt.1🤴
Chapter 61: 👑Coronation Catastrophe pt.2😱
Chapter 62: 🤴Epic Family Reunion 👸
Chapter 63: 🥵Passion Ingnited🥵

Chapter 49: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.1

2K 72 53
By Tressa0526

(A/N: First, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas eve and happy holidays!😁🥰

Second, I'd like to apologize for the super duper late delay and to apologize even MORE for making this into 2 parts. I'm lazy, I'm sorry 😪😭. Either way, I hope you guys like this chapter (or not, idk if you can really like this chapter or not) and can look passed my laziness and prolonging Family Day)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Friday night-Saturday Morning*

~Chad’s dream~

“Chaaaaddd, come to me, my prince charming.” Nevaeh’s soft, alluring voice echoed out, drawing him in.

A seductive smirk was painted across her blood red lips, matching the robe she was wearing on his bed.

“Shit.” Gasped Chad, already feeling himself become hard. With long strides, he walked over to the bed, practically buzzing with excitement.

“I’ve thought about you, Chad. A lot, actually. I’ve come to realize that I don’t want Ben, I want a prince who can satisfy me, and besides,” She pouted before leaning up to whisper in his ear.

“Ben’s small. I want this.” She finished and to emphasize her point she palmed the hardening member he kept in his pants.

Those words were enough to raise his ego before he gave her a smug smirk, bunching her hair into a ponytail.

“Can I have a taste, daddy?” Dream Nevaeh asked. Instead of replying, he pulled out his 6 inch dick, giving himself a few quick strokes before thrusting himself in her mouth.

Wasting no time, Nevaeh began to hollow her cheeks, taking him whole in her mouth followed by groans coming out of Chad’s mouth.

“Fuck! Just like that, baby. Are you going to be my filthy Isle slut?” Chad asked, his eyes rolling to the back of his head in ecstacy before pulling her off with a pop sound.

“Yes, daddy.” She whispered; that was all Chad needed to hear.

“Strip.” He ordered before placing himself on the bed, eyes locked on every sway her hips made and the trail her hands left on her body.

Slowly, the robe was the first piece to go, revealing a baby blue and white lace bra and underwear set; his family colors.

“Fuck, princess, you look so hot in my family colors, much better than Ben’s.” Groaned Chad as he continued stroking himself, pre-cum dripping at the head now.

Beginning with the bra, Nevaeh slowly took it off, revealing her breasts, and then went the underwear. It didn’t take long for Chad to pull her to him, quickly thrusting himself into her at a fast pace, no foreplay, no gentleness, just a rough fuck session.

Did he care? No. He didn’t last long, but he did enjoy the relief of cumming inside her.

*End of Dream*

Chad woke up with a raging hard on and sweat on his forehead. Looking to his left, he saw that Aziz was still asleep. Chad knew how risky the thought forming in his head was.

‘Especially since Lonnie will also be in there, idiot. Don’t get yourself in trouble because you’re horny as fuck.’  His conscience tried to reason with him.

‘But think about how hot she must look right now, what she’s wearing…’ The tempting voice of his subconscious, a.k.a, the devil on his shoulder.

“Fuck it.” He whispered to himself. Getting out of bed, he slowly and quietly crept out of his room with his phone and dick out, heading down the halls to Nevaeh’s dorm.

Once there, he pocketed his phone before slowly turning the handle, not wanting to make any noise, only to find it locked.

“Fucking bitch.” He hissed, angry and disappointed. Letting go of his member, he searched through his pockets for a bobby pin, a wicked grin appearing when he felt the familiar metal piece.

Pulling it out, he went to work unlocking the door; at this point, far into his obsession, a crazy, evil glint could be seen in his eyes, a clear sign of just how far off his rocker Chad really was.

Once he was inside, he quietly entered the room, and crept over to Nevaeh’s side of the room with his cock once again in his hand, stroking away.

Deciding to test his luck, he gently pulled back the duvet, revealing the baby blue nightgown she was wearing.

‘Fuck, she looks good with my colors, and oh, my gosh! Her nipples are so cute!’ Chad mentally cried out, his eyes widening upon seeing her nipples as they pressed into the soft fabric.

Pumping himself with one hand, he became more bold (more reckless, if you ask me) when he risked running a hand lightly through her hair.

A small groan escaped her lips, startling Chad, and causing him to pause his handy work (lol, get it? Handy- work? lol) until she stilled once more.

Deciding to take things a step further, he took out his phone, muting the sound, and turning off the flash before taking several pictures of her while she slept, evening going far as to record her sleeping, pumping his dick near her face, mainly towards her hair.

Feeling himself nearing his climax, he quickly grabbed the first piece of fabric he saw, and came on it; that fabric was her blanket. A low groan rumbled through his chest until he was completely drained, pulling the covers back on her body carefully.

Done with his nightly scheming and feeling nothing but a sadistic amount of lust, he grinned to himself as he tucked his flaccid cock back into the confinements of his pajama pants before quietly leaving the room, and making his way back to his own.

*Nevaeh’s p.o.v*

Last night felt really weird, it felt airy and sounded like Lonnie was maybe mumbling in her sleep. I don’t know how to explain it, but the atmosphere wasn’t right.

Anyways, when my alarm went off, I got up and got ready for a morning run. Once out the door, I set my phone for an hour because I haven’t been working out as much as I used to since arriving in Auradon.

It was also nice to get out and watch the sunrise and feel the crisp air; I really should join Lonnie on her daily jogs more often. Slowing down into a walk near the end of my jog, I headed back to my dorm, ready to take a shower.

After taking a shower and moisturizing my body, I changed into a white, lace lingerie set before wearing a navy blue, button dress that had butterflies and lilies.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I made my way to my vanity just as Lonnie got out of bed.

“Morning, Lonnie.” I smiled at her through the mirror.

“Morning, Nevaeh. Where did you go this morning?” She asked as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

“Oh, I went for a jog, I hadn't gone for one in a while. I might start joining you for yours.” I explained.

“Oh, yay! A jogging buddy would be nice, hope you can keep up though.” She winked at me, making me laugh.

“Don’t worry about me, but if you need to stop to catch your breath, I won’t judge.” I smirked. On her way to the bathroom, she paused by my bed.

“Uh.. Nevaeh, what’s that stuff on your bed?” She asked, confusion in her voice, but also a bit tentatively as she pointed to my bed.

Confused myself, I moved away from my vanity to examine the spot on my bed she was talking about. Once I was close enough to see the white stuff on my bed, I gagged, and turned away.

“What's wrong? What is it?” Lonnie asked. I wanted to tell her what it was, but it’s like my mouth didn’t want to say those words.

My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest as I found myself hyperventilating with tears glazing my eyes and falling onto my cheeks. Instead of answering her, I ran out the door. I had to find Ben. Stopping at his door, I played our secret knock on his door before waiting for him to open it.

“Hey, Nevaeh. What’s up- hey, what’s wrong?” He asked once he opened the door before going in to hug me.

Flinching, I shied away from his touch while slightly shaking my head. He took some steps back, allowing me to enter his room, and ultimately allowing me space to pace around his dorm.

Ma reine, I want to help you, but I can’t do that unless I know what’s going on.” I heard him announce, snapping me from pacing any further. I turned to look at him with eyes wide and filled with worry before slowly nodding my head.

“I-I want to, but I-I don’t think I can say it. It’s better to just show you.” I swallowed while wrapping my arms around myself.

I could tell my words made Ben feel some type of way because he looked even more concerned than when I had walked in, but he just nodded his head.

“Okay.” He replied while gently caressing my arms. It was from there that we made the silent (and what felt long) walk back to my dorm. When we reached my dorm, I opened the door only to hear Lonnie sigh in relief. 

“Don’t do that again! You scared me!” Exclaimed Lonnie before she pulled me in for a brief hug as I mumbled an apology.

When we pulled away, I shakily pointed to the  stuff on my bed. Looking at both of us warily, Ben cautiously approached my bed and it was only when he was close enough to identify what it was that he recoiled in disgust.

Turning back to face Lonnie and I, I saw how his jaw was clenched tightly.

“Who?” He growled. I shrugged my shoulders in defeat, a tear running down my cheek.

“Wait, check your light orbs thingy. They must’ve caught the person.” Lonnie replied.

Nodding my head, I activated the light orbs with a spark of my finger, watching as navy blue sparkly mist swirled from my fingertip and out to where the orbs were located, watching as they came out from the walla, and presented themselves like a slideshow.

Zeroing in on the orbs that captured the bedroom from different angles, what I saw next made me angry, shocked, and made me feel violated.

The orb that I’m watching depicts Chad stroking himself by my bedside before gently removing my duvet from my body to reveal myself wearing a nightgown.

His gaze trained on my nipples before he increased the pace of his strokes. He even took pictures of me and recorded me.

‘So that’s why it felt airy last night.’ I thought to myself, a hand going to my stomach as nausea began to sink in, scratch that, it began to sink further into my stomach.

The worst part came when the orb showed Chad reaching his climax, holding in a grunt as he came all over my blanket. Tears were wetting my cheeks as I could feel bile rising up in my systems.

“I think I’m gonna be sick.” I choked back a sob before rushing to our bathroom, and puking up my insides.

*End of p.o.v*

XXX

All three teens had been BEYOND disturbed at what they had just witnessed, looks of anger, disgust, and shock clear on their faces.

“I think I’m going to be sick.” Nevaeh choked before rushing to the bathroom, throwing up the contents of last night into the toilet bowl.

While she was in the bathroom, Ben and Lonnie stayed by the orbs, the former’s anger increasing as his knuckles turned white from clenching them so hard.

Ben’s hazel eyes began to flicker from their original color to a golden-brown as he paced the room. Lonnie watched, wanting to help her friend, but not really knowing how to, and also knowing he needed and had every right to be angry.

“Make sure she’s okay.” Ben finally spoke, nodding towards the bathroom.

Nodding her head, Lonnie watched as a low growl so primal left Ben’s throat before he stormed out of the room, anger clear on his face. Lonnie went back to the bathroom to check on Nevaeh, only to see her head still by the toilet.

“You okay, babes?” Lonnie asked gently as she held Nevaeh’s hair back, which the latter greatly appreciated.

Feeling like she had nothing left to throw up, Nevaeh sat back on her knees after flushing the toilet and wiping her mouth.

“I think so. Where did Ben go?” She asked with a sigh while holding on to her stomach.

“With the way he looked, my guess would be Chad’s dorm.” Lonnie stated.

“We should go, who knows what he’ll do with no one to stop him.” Nevaeh replied, looking worried. With a nod towards each other, both girls left the room and made their way to the boys’ side of the dorms.

*With Ben*

Once Ben left Nevaeh’s dorm, he stormed his way to Chad’s dorm. When he arrived, he practically busted the door down, startling both Aziz and Chad. 

“Woah, Ben, what’s the- what the fuck!” Exclaimed Aziz before his eyes went wide, watching as Ben grabbed Chad by his shirt, pulled him out of bed, and proceeded to beat the shit out of him, blood soon coating both princes.

Chad was only able to get a single punch in, hitting Ben in his jaw before Aziz tried to intervene.

“Woah! Ben, calm the fuck down. I know we don’t like Chad much, but that doesn’t mean you have to beat him up.” He said, slightly chuckling at the end as if trying to relive the tension in the room.

“What the fuck, man?!” Exclaimed Chad angrily as he wiped his bloody nose, smearing the blood in the process.

“What the fuck? Are you serious right now?! You have the fucking balls to say that to me, even though you know damn well what you did, you fucking perverted monster!” Yelled Ben, shocking Aziz.

People who knew Ben knew that he rarely cursed, so to hear profanity spilling from his very own lips was mind boggling.

Students who were making their way either to their lockers or to get breakfast heard the commotion and more importantly, they heard Ben cussing.

Intrigued and curious as to what would make the future king and all around poster boy for goodness say such things, they made their way to the boys’ dorms where the sound was being located near Chad’s room.

Soon a crowd had formed around Chad’s dorm with the students holding out their phones, proceeding to record the drama that would go down.

The sounds of footsteps could be heard, belonging to Nevaeh and Lonnie as they made their way to Chad’s dorm, getting past the crowd, and entering the room.

“What are you talking about, Ben?” Aziz asked, confused and surprised t about what Ben had proclaimed.

“Yeah, what are you talking about? Coming in here just to fuck me up for no reason.” Chad scoffed, only to wince a few seconds later from his still bleeding nose.

‘Wow, okay, Beasty. Might have to ask to go one-on-one with him sometime.’ Nevaeh thought, slightly shocked (and admittedly slightly turned on) at the damage Ben had done, but ultimately proud of him.

Noticing her presence in the room, Chad smirked lightly when his glaze landed on Nevaeh. With his mind having once seen what she wore to bed, but also having some types of underwear she owned, he wondered what kind she was currently wearing underneath her clothing.

‘Maybe a silver set. Ooh! Or a combo of a baby blue bra and silver panties!’ He thought, growing slightly aroused despite the crowd that was still there.

Noticing this, Ben, enraged, punches Chad in the nose again, a cracking sound being heard, letting them know it was broken.

Taking a look at his right hand, which was clenched tightly, bruised, and had some blood on it, Nevaeh slightly gasped before stepping in between the two, trying to restrain Ben.

Gasps could be heard from the students that were watching and recording.

“Should someone get Fairy godmother?” A random student whispered to the person next to them.

“Nah, this is getting good. I’ve never seen Ben even throw a punch at someone, let alone hear him curse.” The student giggled as they whispered to their friend.

It didn’t take long before Audrey pushed her way through the on-going crowd, trying to get closer to where Ben and Chad were.

“Ben! What is wrong with you?!” She gasped, looking at the damage Chad sustained thanks to the future king before hardened when landing on Nevaeh.

“I get that you’re dating a VK now, but that doesn’t mean you have to act uncivilized like one or go as far as to taint your image as future king for one either! Chad’s your friend!” She exclaimed. Nevaeh looked at Audrey in disbelief and anger. 

“Friend?” She scoffed. “Oh, please. Your precious boyfriend is nothing but a psychopathic creep!” Exclaimed the ebony haired princess.

“Could someone tell me what the FUCk is going on?!” Shouted Aziz, who was done with being confused at the situation that was playing out before him only seemed to progress more and more.

(Tressa0526: Anyone else think Aziz is kinda acting like a pick-me boy right now?🤭😂)

“What’s going on is that this shitty excuse for a prince-no, man- has been sneaking into my girlfriend’s room, stealing her lingerie, and other personal products. Then, he had the fucking mind to leave a release of pleasure onto her bed! Her bed goddammit!” Ben shouted.

Gasps came from the crowd as everyone’s eyes widened at the new revelation, murmurs of “ew!” and “that’s so gross” and “what the hell!” floating through.

Nevaeh turned to address Audrey, a glare on her face.

“Apparently, princess, he wasn’t getting enough-or any- attention from you, so he thought to take it out on me.” She spat.

With blood rushing to his cheeks, Chad became a bit embarrassed, but didn’t want to admit it, instead he quickly became defensive.

“What the fuck?! That’s complete bullshit! You have no proof of that!” He exclaimed.

“Oh, really? I don’t, do I?” Nevaeh glared before allowing her hand to glow it’s signature navy blue, summoning the golden orbs from before to show everyone the tape.

As the crowd watched in astonishment and disgust, Nevaeh surveyed the room with a calculated expression.

“What is it?” Ben asked, noticing the look she had. Instead of responding, Nevaeh began a spell.

         “Items of mine, hidden away
        Lost from sight, from day to day
       With this spell, the shadows will bare
      For light is placed, on the lies he may tell.”

With a swish of her hand, blue magic faded into a golden glow, casting rays on Chad’s bed.

Disgusted looks graced the features of Ben, Lonne, Audrey, and the crowd as they watched the magic carry out all the items of Nevaeh’s Chad had stolen; the most notable being her bras and panties.

The thing that made everyone gag was the fact that the deep red, basically crimson panties were 3 shades darker than it’s normal color, appearing almost black from how wet they were with splashes of a thick substance coating the fabric. It was clear that they had been used very often and very recently, too.

“Dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?!” Yelled Aziz, clearly grossed out at the idea that he’s been rooming with a pervert all this time.

A copper taste filled Nevaeh’s mouth as she realized that she had been biting her lip, drawing blood at the sight of such things before she quickly snapped out of her thoughts, and set all three pieces of clothing on fire.

Seeing the huge crowd of people, she takes a deep breath before putting on a brave face. 

“As much as I appreciate you beating the shit out of him, Ben, we need him conscious when we talk to F.G.” She expressed, snapping her fingers to create a wipe, and began to gently clean his hand, a somber expression on her face.

Once his hand was cleaned, she planted a gentle kiss on his knuckles.

Without another word needing to be said, Ben grabbed Chad by the collar of his shirt before dragging him out of the room, Nevaeh hot on his trail as they weaved through the big crowd of students, and to Fairy godmother’s office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chad is honestly so gross🤮🤮🤮.

He's so gross, even Oscar the grouch from Elmo wouldn't want to keep him🤮😂😭.

Anyways, Chad is FINALLY being exposed for the sick perverted freak he is to all the students and soon the adults will know too.

#JusticeforVaeh
#KickChadOut
#ChadNeedsHelp

Now only 2 questions remain:

1: Royalty comes with privileges, that much is obvious. So what do you think Fairy godmother will do once she sees the evidence?

2: Chad is still royalty, but once Cinderella and Prince Charming find out, will they disown him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 16 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The Vks are finally going to bring over some new villains kids to Auradon. And the Vks were ver...
96.3K 2.5K 25
Ruby Hearts was a ticking bomb of insanity waiting to explode. Her grasp and grip on her emotions were worse than that of a toddler, and lashing out...
77.8K 1.4K 34
Bellarose, designated 'bad girl' of Auradon and Ben twin sister. She is always up to some sort of mischief in Auradon Prep. She loves to perform her...
26.3K 601 18
Jay is the son of Jafar and lives on the Isle of the Lost thanks to King Beast's rule to keep evil and good separated which doesn't last when Ben Kin...