WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

By FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... More

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Insecure
Balance
Watch
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Love

640 20 0
By FragOpHeda

“Oh. My. Fuckin’. God.” Eddie’s eyes are wide as they witness a blur of black and red tendrils suddenly shooting out from Patrick. They flank him from both sides, some wrapped around his midsection as they clearly try to protect him. She watches the biggest two tendrils lift the couch up and toss it straight at the mutant (whoever the hell this bitch is – probably one of Magneto’s little cult.) Her eyes land on Patrick’s face, his own eyes wide with shock as he watches the tendrils seep back into him.

‘He’s here, Eddie. Toxin is here at last.’ Venom tells her as he watches through her eyes. And he can’t help feeling rather thrilled as he watches the youngling in his very first fight. He can’t help feeling proud as both he and Eddie together watch the mass of red and black slowly then begin to swallow the Detective whole.

“Congratulations, V. But how ‘bout we celebrate after we go save them both?” Eddie tries to move, but he doesn’t let her. He keeps her frozen on that ledge, and she lets out an annoyed growl. “Venom!” She snaps angrily, huffs when he chuckles, but then...

They’re both watching the new symbiote wrap his many tendrils tightly around the mutant woman, so tight that her scream of pain is cut short. Her eyes widen as the creature opens his maw, filled with even more razor-sharp fangs as the symbiote before him (Eddie goddamn swears.) And before Eddie can even begin to react, she’s watching the alien bite off the mutant’s head. Toxin drops the headless corpse carelessly at his feet, glances slowly around, seems to be taking in his surroundings.

‘Doesn’t look like he needs us to save him, Eddie.’ Venom states after a few moments of silence that follows.

Eddie ignores his smugly sarcastic tone. “What is he doin’?” She narrows her eyes in suspicion as she watches Toxin just standing there in the Detective’s wrecked living room.

‘They are most likely talking to one another.’ Venom tells her.

“Well, that’s a good sign, right? I mean, Carnage and Cletus weren’t much for just talkin’ to each other.” Eddie knows she’s nervously rambling. Still, she’s curious as she watches the symbiote now slowly receding back into the poor guy.

‘Come, Eddie. Let’s help ease their confusion.’

“Anybody around?” Eddie asks, glances down over the edge of the rooftop and sees no one, herself.

‘All clear.’ Venom tells her, then, asks, ‘Jump?’

Eddie should be used to the heights and jumping from great ones. Still, she has to take a deep breath before nodding and mumbling her reply, “Jump.”

●●●

“This can’t be happenin’...” Patrick tries to keep his breathing calm. “I mean, not that I’m not grateful for you savin’ me just now, but I’m an officer of the law, and I can’t be goin’ around eatin’ people, I just –“

‘Calm, Pac. I will let no harm come to us.’ The symbiote seeps out enough to form a makeshift hand over his left shoulder.

The alien's deep and gravelly voice is oddly comforting to Patrick, as is the little squeeze he receives to his shoulder. He smiles faintly. “My mom used to call me that... ‘cause I was obsessed with Packman.”

‘I know... Sorry... but we are still hungry.’

“I can’t!” Patrick always did wonder what Venom ate... well, now he fucking knows! He feels the sting in his heart that knows doesn’t belong to him and can’t help feeling instantly guilty. “Please...” He doesn’t know what he’s pleading for when he already knows it’s not even this poor creature’s fault.

‘Your... job...’ The symbiote has only just grasped the meaning of life, of 400 millions of years worth of knowledge all in one instant, so he’s still a little frazzled. ‘The... people... you capture... I... feel your hatred towards them... you think... this world would be... better off... without them...’

Patrick opens his mouth to answer, only ends up jumping in fright at the sudden sound of a loud tapping against his window. “Jesus!” He gasps quietly to himself, hand over his racing heart. He shakes his head to himself when his eyes land on a certain other alien he knows, just casually dangling five stories up outside of his living room window. “Hey, no, it’s OK, they won’t hurt us, I swear.” He quickly reassures his own alien (friend?) when said alien’s angry snarls rattle his brain.

Patrick waits for the alien to calm himself before shuffling over to the window. He unlocks it and pulls it up, arching a brow and trying to play it cool... with a headless corpse just casually lying on his now scorched rug. He has to step back when Venom shrinks down enough to crawl through the window, and just as instantly, he’s left facing Eddie instead as the black mass seeps back into her.

Eddie glances at the headless corpse, then arches a brow at the Detective. “One of those nights, huh?”

Patrick instantly foregoes the pleasantries, his expression descending into a withering glare. “You know what’s happenin’ to me, don’t you?” He scoffs when she only purses her lips. “Unbelievable.”

“To be fair, we’ve only known for a few days. V wasn’t too sure, and we both wanted to be sure before needlessly makin’ you panic.” Eddie tells him, voice completely sincere. “I know what it’s like, that’s why I’m here.” She glances briefly back at the headless corpse. “Well, among other things.”

Patrick simply nods.

Eddie watches him for a moment before asking, “Is he talkin’ to you?” She’s curious; has never been on the receiving end of that question until now.

Patrick shakes his head. “I mean, he was... but he’s not right now.” He frowns. “I think... he’s nervous... confused...” He glances to Eddie with a slightly awed look now. “Is this how it feels all the time?”

Eddie smiles slightly at his expression. “First few days, you’ll feel a little out of sorts... and really fuckin’ hungry and horny.” Her smiles widens when he chuckles (typical man, she thinks, he clearly sees no downside there.) “But yeah... V says you are like us.” She grins at his “well, duh!” expression. “I mean, you are the symbiote's perfect host, which is kind of a big deal for these guys. It’s kinda rare... makes you both the best versions of yourself when you’re together.”

‘How can I be what is best for you? I know what my... father was...’

“Genetics aren’t everythin’.” Patrick smiles sadly at Eddie when she shoots him a concerned look. “He’s worried he’s gonna turn out like Carnage.”

Eddie nods in understanding. “The fact that he’s worried is a good sign that he’s a good guy.”

Patrick smiles, nods. “Just what I was about to tell him.” He chuckles then, eyes twinkling with amusement as he tells her, “He said nobody likes a smartass.”

Eddie has to laugh at that. “Wow. Not even an hour old, and he’s already learnin’. Took V months to under the basic hygienic necessity of takin’ the trash out. Hog-bat is a slob.”

‘I will only allow your taunts because we are celebrating right now.’ Venom mutters irritably through what sounds like gritted fangs.

Patrick sighs as his eyes trail back to the headless corpse. “You failed to mention this part of your lovely friend.” He mumbles, mostly distracted as he wonders just what the fuck he’s going to do. “The worst part is, he’s right...” He looks shameful as he glances back at Eddie’s confused frown. “I wanna make them pay. And some part of me... after all the unjust shit I’ve seen over my years as a cop... I don’t even really care all that much anymore...” He huffs away his tears, stares right at her as he asks, “What kind of person does that make me?”

‘You do not owe anyone anything. WE are all we need now. WE are Us.’

Patrick isn’t so sure right now, however. But already, he feels overwhelming anxiety at the mere thought of being separated from this creature, this... symbiote.

Eddie scoffs as she places a comforting hand on his shoulder. “The normal kind.” She shoots him a look just as serious as her words when he shoots her a withering look. “I’m serious. You give a shit about people. It’s what’s making you feel that way. Trust me on that.”

Patrick shoots her a curious look. Though, he gets the feeling she doesn’t want to talk about it, so politely, he leaves it alone. “You, uh... you want a glass of single malt before I, uh... deal... with this...?” He motions awkwardly to the mutant’s corpse.

“Fuck, yeah. Please.” Eddie nods eagerly.

‘You are Toxin. And I am Venom.’ He finally reaches out while Eddie busies herself with keeping Patrick calm.

‘I should... hate you...’

‘You can choose not to. Like I choose not to.’

‘Why are we so special?’ Toxin sounds slightly snooty (and already, Venom couldn’t be prouder; couldn’t be happier right now.) ‘The others... our kind... they only felt fear... and pain... but I... there is small nothingness I feel... I... feel...’

Venom can feel his confusion, mostly, and he understands. At least with Toxin, he won’t come to this world through pain and suffering. Not if Venom has anything to do with it. ‘This is your connection to host. You a part of him, therefore you share his... morality... It is the same for us... for Eddie and I.’

‘You... love... her...?’

Very much, yes.’

‘And she... loves you?’

‘She does.’ Venom can’t help the glee he feels. Though, he instantly feels guilty when the young symbiote asks –

‘And my host? He loves me? I... feel his... affection...’ Toxin likes that feeling very much. He doesn’t, however, like this new feeling, this... insecure feeling.

‘Love is growing feeling, youngling. But time is – for the most part – forever on our side. I can feel your connection to him. It is just as strong as mine and Eddie’s. And love... I promise, it is worth the wait.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 226 23
~ SEQUEL TO *NONCONFORMITY* ~ "You know, sometimes I start to like you and then you open your mouth and I'm reminded why I don't," I turned away from...
176K 4.1K 26
Venom Movie 2018 Fanfiction _______________________ "You're the Reason Y/n'' IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU THE STORY IN THIS DESCRIPTION!! 😆 You have to rea...
23.9K 392 18
Amanda Walker: "Y/N Brock, aka Venom. He the son of the infamous Eddie Brock. His father carry an alien called a symbiote. It attaches the host and t...
164K 4K 19
He was a symbiote And she was a girl Can I make it anymore obvious? She's Drake's sister And she fell in love And she couldn't stop herself from...