WE Are (Veddie) [Venom&FemEdd...

By FragOpHeda

"Been to countless worlds. None of them strangely sad and beautiful as this one. Understood feelings like col... More

Chocolate
Stupid Bond
Favourite Bite
Sarcasm
Fire Balls
Strings
Feel
Date
Best Behaviour
Netflix And Chill
Heads, Heads, Heads
Perfect
Mandy
Trifle
Dance [P.1]
Dance [P.2]
Unprotected
Our Head
Tactful
Sweep
Obsession
Alien
Best Friend
Looney Tunes
Balance
Watch
Love
Mate
Grow
Sexy Time
Black Spots
Hurt
Cinnamon
Little Sh*t
Time
Leave
Matchmaker
Imaginations
Wife
Master Plan
Sleeper
Sex Life
We Are
Taste You
Trust Me
Love Me
Normal Stuff
Both
Take You
Inside You
Stay With Me
Hazardous
Hidden
Candy
Ugh
Daddy
Please
Seduce Me
Sweet Boy
A Badass Powerhouse Duo
Down For It

Insecure

497 18 0
By FragOpHeda

For a change, Venom is quiet. Eddie doesn’t notice yet. Though, Venom gives her a little credit (at least) for getting a little (a little too much – in his opinion) wrapped in enjoying herself. Considering that even if he didn’t like most people interacting with Eddie – totally NOT for jealous reasons (he’s just... cautious, is all...) – thankfully, Eddie isn’t what the humans call a “social butterfly.” He’s grateful for her introverted personality. He also loves that she doesn’t bother to hide who she is. It’s just another thing they have in common.

However, Eddie really does seem to be having fun shooting pool and drinking beer. And even if it isn’t him she’s currently having fun with, Venom, instead, remembers all the fun times he has shared with her. Just the two of them. Because Eddie is right. He is jealous. And he hates it. Because knows he doesn’t have to be.

Still, seeing her smiling like she is now... and laughing and looking so relaxed and carefree... even if it isn’t with him, or because of him, Venom is still happy for her. And he’s happy about being happy for her...

Hm... is this what love feels like?

Venom can’t help pondering to himself. His thoughts are still only half paid attention to, though, because he’s still feeling that strange feeling again... the one he first felt last night... and he’s felt it again since the moment Eddie stepped foot into this busy and rather lively bar. The atmosphere itself is buzzing with both excited chatter, and bellowing laughter, and all in all, Venom notes that everything here feels normal; feels safe.

Everything except for that strange feeling...

It’s definitely not a normal feeling, but Venom doesn’t exactly feel all that threatened by it. He still doesn’t know if he should be worried, so for now, he does as he always has, simply waits for the problem to arise before dealing with it... or possibly running away from it... unless Eddie manages to bribe him into otherwise... again... stupid Eddie... stupid noble Eddie! And what’s worse is that she doesn’t even realise it! Stupid, stupid Eddie!!

“Come on, Detective, I know you’re holdin’ back.” Eddie shoots him a deeply unimpressed look as she leans her weight on her pool cue. “I’d be offended over you lettin’ me win if it weren’t for the alien shoved up my ass 24/7.” She bites back an amused grin when she hears said alien’s low grumbling in her head.

Patrick narrows his eyes back at her. “OK. Fine.” He nods, feels his heart flutter when he shakes himself to loosen up and she laughs at him. “Don’t say I wasn’t gentleman until you asked for it.” He musters up his best smug smirk before leaning over the pool table.

‘He is terrible at flirting.’ Venom scoffs, then, smugly adds, ‘He’s certainly not “special with words” like I am, is he, Eddie?’ He may be mocking, but he really does want to know. Even if she already said so last night.

Eddie holds in a scoff. Instead, she’s rather impressed (finally) when the Detective pockets two balls in one shot, in one pocket, one after the other. “Finally, a challenge.” She drawls out, plays it cool when he does the same again, only to pocket three more balls this time.

‘He’s a little too good... for a human.’

Eddie scoffs in her mind. ‘Really, V? Humans can be superhuman sometimes. You’re supposed to be the one with almost endless knowledge, so you should know that the human brain shuts down that part of our brain, because our bodies don’t match up to that kinda strain. That’s where the whole people being able to lift cars in times of panic comes from. Our brains reserve that strength, because we can take it for a few minutes.’

‘I know how adrenaline works. It is a stupid mammal thing. Nature is stupid. What is the point of limiting the body? As a symbiote, all I know is complete destruction or total harmony. Anything else is pointless.’

Eddie raises a brow as Patrick pots another two, almost clearing the table now. ‘You are one gloomy old man, V.’ She teases, though, is half distracted as she watches another three balls being pocketed.

‘We could have beaten him. You were holding back, too, Eddie, even without using me.’

Eddie chuckles at his snooty tone, smirks when Patrick glances up at her and smirks as he pots another ball without even looking.

‘Nobody likes a show-off, Patty.’

‘Pot. Kettle.’ Eddie’s smirk widens when he only grumbles back, clearly can’t find a reason to disagree. “Well, I guess I owe you a drink.” She nods her approval when Patrick pots the 8 ball. “Nicely done, Detective.”

Patrick chuckles, feels his stupid cheeks heating. “It’s cool. All drinks tonight are on me.” He places the cue back on the empty table just as she does. He then, feels his cheeks heat even more and his heart leap when she arches a brow and smirks at him. “This isn’t a date, I swear. I just believe that if you ask anyone out, friend, family, colleague, or whatever else, you should be the one to pay for the night. So...” He smiles sheepishly, “You ever wanna ask me to hang out, or whatever... you can pay for dinner... or drinks.”

Eddie smiles, a real smile. She nods. “I like that.” Lord only knows (and Venom) how many men (in particular) have taken advantage of her half formed fame. “Deal.” She nods again, holds out her hand.

Patrick grins, shakes her hand, and absolutely tries to ignore the lovely tingly feeling her skin pressed against his gives him, just for those few seconds.

Venom, however, is deadly silent now. He doesn’t know quite what to think or feel in that moment Eddie’s hand touches the Detective’s. He doesn’t say a thing, doesn’t want to panic Eddie, doesn’t want to panic, himself. Only, he’s not all that panicked, he realises. Instead, he feels... happy? Maybe. But also... annoyed. Because why Patrick, of ALL people?! Ugh!

“What’re you drinkin’ next?” Patrick asks, grabbing his wallet from his back pocket.

“Shall we do a couple of tequila shots?” Eddie grins mischievously.

“You tryin’ to see me wasted?” Patrick shoots her a withering look. “I mean, I can drink, but... I’m guessin’ I can’t soak up as much as you can with Venom... ‘shoved up your ass.’” He grins when she chuckles.

Eddie bites back another laugh when Venom grumbles angrily in between her ears. “Let’s see what you got, Detective. Bar’s pretty busy, so better order multiples.”

Patrick rolls his eyes, but is smirking at her over his shoulder as he turns and makes his way through the crowds and over to the busy bar.

‘You are TOTALLY flirting with him! You are cheating on me!’ Venom hates that even in her thoughts his voice is one step away from cracking... from the pain.

Eddie scowls down at the empty pool table. ‘I am not flirting with him! It’s called ‘friendly banter,’ Mister I’m-So-Jealous-Of-Even-The-Goddamn-Mail-Man-Sayin’-Good-Mornin’-To-My-Girlfriend!

Eddie grits her teeth, has to bite her tongue from saying her words out loud. When another group move towards the empty pool table, she quickly moves to find the nearest unoccupied table. She luckily finds one quick, a small table just under the iron and marble spiral staircase.

She notices Venom is awfully quiet again. Though, Eddie still scoffs (out loud, this time), because she can feel his smugness and slight pride, too – felt it all swelling up in her own heart when she used the word “girlfriend.” With a deeply annoyed scowl, she grits her teeth even harder to keep the words from spilling out loud in front of all these nice normal people just trying to enjoy their night out... like she was doing up until now. ‘STOP feelin’ good about yourself right now! I’m tryin’ to be angry with you! I am not cheatin’ on you! I do NOT cheat! At ANYTHIN’! OR on ANYONE!!’ She hisses back at him, feels slightly stung; feels the sting pierce and ache her heart... physically... literally.

‘I am sorry, Eddie... you are right... I am jealous... I know it is stupid... but I cannot help it... possession is in my nature...’ Venom knows it’s a poor excuse. Even though it is the truth.

Eddie lets out a tired huff. She hops up, makes herself comfortable on one of the stools, almost rests her hands on the table, but thinks better of it when she spots the light catching onto the sticky patches over the stained table. She shivers at the OCD thought of being forced to swipe her tongue all over the table, rolls her eyes when Venom quietly chuckles in her head, instead, places her hands in her lap. ‘I know you can’t help yourself... but you’ve gotten a lot better than when we were first together. I wasn’t tryin’ to be a bitch, I... it just hurt a little... that you could think I’m like that... that I’m anythin’ like him...’

‘I was being stupid, Eddie. I would NEVER think something like that, because you are NOTHING like that sack of rotted meat!’ Venom knows he sounds a desperate guilty mess. Because now he’s upset her! And all because of his petty stupid jealousy! Because of what he is!

Sometimes he wonders how they’re actually perfect for one another when Venom often feels like Eddie is just too perfect for him.

He has to do better!

‘I will do better, Eddie!’ Venom vows. He feels slightly optimistic... maybe because of that strange feeling, too... ‘I will be better! For you! I meant it when I said I can be anything you want or need me to be, Eddie! I promise!’

‘V, whoa – it’s OK. Calm the fuck down, babe. I’m not mad at you. I’m just stupidly insecure, because of my ball sack of a father.’ Eddie smiles to herself as she tells him, ‘And I could never ask you to try to change who you really are, V... although, I will say you need to learn how to cook PROPERLY...’ She chuckles when he only grumbles his wordless response again. ‘But... when you love someone, that means you love all their not so perfect parts just as much as you love the rest of them.’

Venom doesn’t quite know what to say... for a change. Instead, he seeps forth from the ball of her right shoulder. Though, makes sure to stay hidden under her jacket. He floods slowly down her entire arm, wraps himself around her entire limb, covers her completely. He stops then, at her fingers, leaving only them uncovered by his inky black mass. He then, forms big enough “fingers” to wrap around her own, then, laces hers with his own.

Eddie chuckles, feels her heart swell now so wonderfully with endearment and total warmth and... love. She gives his makeshift hand a tight squeeze, grins to herself when he mirrors the small, but affectionate gesture with his own little squeeze. She can feel him practically purring in content, feels the emotion as if it were her own (another cool perk... sometimes...)

Eddie spots Patrick only just managing to squeeze his way up to the bar, so, while they still have a moment, she knows she has to make sure this big idiot (“loveable”) alien knows just how much he means to her. ‘You are literally the best thing that’s ever happened to me – and don’t even try to pretend you don’t know that for a fact. I still love you, V. Always will, no matter what happens...’ She smirks, teases him a little to try to lighten his mood. ‘No matter what part of me you’re shove –‘ She blinks, mentally curses herself when Venom snorts rather loudly in between ears. ‘I’m gonna try that again.’

Venom laughs loudly, clearly highly amused. He sounds overly smug, but doesn’t care as he all too gleefully chimes out his words. ‘No need! I liked very much where that statement was leading to...’ He trails off intentionally, is both enjoying teasing her and deadly serious as he waits for her response... eagerly.

Eddie wants to glare, but she has to take the win here, because at least she actually managed to cheer him up. Though, she still feels the need to clear up one thing – ‘You are a dirty little pervert, Venom. I am shocked to the core. Not.’

Venom scoffs loudly as she shakes her head. But he’s smug again as he quips back with, I am the only one who gets to touch your CORE from now on, Eddie...’ Just to emphasise his point... just a little... he seeps down from her shoulder, down her back and teases the end of his tendril against the top crevice of her ass.

NOT in public, you barbarian!’ Eddie hisses, though, only to distract her from the heat she instantly feels all over; from the almost wonderfully sickening flutter of her lower stomach.

Venom chuckles, low and rumbling, doesn’t miss the lovely little shiver the sound causes her entire body (no matter how much she tries to hide it from him.) However, he’s not a “barbarian.” He seeps back into her skin, tries not to feel too sad about not being able to play with her ass. Instead, he distracts himself by teasing her, like he so often does, says, ‘Not in public, hm? So... maybe sometime... at home, of course... we MIGHT... fool around...??’

Eddie bites her tongue to keep calm. ‘Maybe I need to be wooed a little bit more, Casanova. I’m not the playing hard-to-get type, but I’m also not easy, y’know?’

Of course not, Eddie... I was... just trying to flirt...’ Venom hates how easily nervous and stupid she can make him feel. And again, it’s not even her fault! Ugh! Stupid Eddie!

Eddie chuckles. ‘I know, babe. I was just givin’ you a hard time. Y’know, like all those girls do on all those rom-com movies you love so much?’

Venom understands, but he also needs Eddie – lovely, perfect Eddie – to understand. So, he simply tells her, ‘You are not like all those other girls, Eddie.’

Eddie feels her heart swell so wonderfully again. Though, she still can’t help teasing (just a little) as she jokes, ‘I bet you say that to all the girls, stud.’

Venom can’t help chuckling at her silly joke. He jokes back, but also deeply means it when he says, ‘Only you, sweetheart.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2.5K 11
Book 1 in the Infected Trilogy (Eddie BrockxReader) - You have been infected. Eddie and Venom believed that he was the last symbiote on Earth or at l...
701K 32.8K 25
Things happen for a reason, at least that's what Eddie Brock kept telling himself. And at some point, they even made it work. They were a team. The...
5.7K 259 24
Jake and Clare have always been close of sorts. Josh was Clare's brother and Jake was his best friend. Therefore, intertwining the lives of Clare and...
24.2K 549 23
This is just another run of the mill symbrock story nothing else to it really. might be smut might not depends on how this goes (and if I'm up to wri...