Deal with the devil

By stylesslutss

Two friends are on the Way home until they find themselves twisted into a deal Two brothers. One year. Can th... More

Chapter 1- Pavements
Chapter 2- call
Chapter 3- meet
Chapter 4- the deal
Chapter 5- mansion
Chapter 6- breakfast
Chapter 7- observance
Chapter 8- training
Chapter 9- painkillers
Chapter 10- public
Chapter 11: tour
Chapter 12- nightmare
Chapter 13- dinner
Chapter 14- ride
Chapter 15- feel something
Chapter 16- undertand
Chapter 17- forgot
Chapter 18 - sorry
Chapter 19- distraction
Chapter 20- headache
Chapter 21- papers
Chapter 22- fake
Chapter 23- Belladonna
Chapter 24- attention
Chapter 25- keys
Chapter 26- blades
Chapter 27- kiss
Chapter 28- throw
Chapter 29- date
Chapter 30 - talk
Chapter 31- plan
Chapter 32- try
Chapter 34- mission
Chapter 33- fly
Chapter 35- Lottas
Chapter 36- shots
Chapter 37- jealous
Chapter 38- babysit
Chapter 39- farm
Chapter 40- sensitive
chapter 41- pantry
chapter 42- burglary
Chapter 43- pool
Chapter 44- zoning out
Chapter 45- childhood
Chapter 46- pancakes
Chapter 47- drive
Chapter 48- flight
Chapter 49- Mykonos
Chapter 50- bed
Chapter 51- strawberries
Author Note
#2 Author note
#3 Author note
Chapter 52- waterfall
Chapter 53- kidnapped
Chapter 54- traditions
chapter 55- Yours
Chapter 56- moping
UPDATE
Chapter 59- dance
Chapter 60- Him

Chapter 57- Home

602 4 2
By stylesslutss

Lorenzo's Pov

It was around 10pm by the time we got back home. The place was spotless, which wasn't how I remembered it. Everyone else went straight to their room; unpacking their clothes and getting ready for Friday.

The ball.

I try blurring the thought out of my mind but I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I lift my bags off the cold floor and start heading to me room. The door is already slightly creaked open and the bed isn't made. I hear light steps suddenly approaching the door and my breath stops.

"Oh I'm sorry I just- I needed to get a few things" her voice echoed through my ears and her head tilted to the right letting her hair fall perfectly.

"No- no it's fine," I try focussing on the room but my eyes linger to hers and she stares back at me blankly.

She holds two dresses in her hand; one red, silky and long. The other was teal and slightly sparkly.

"Are those for Friday?" I gesture my hands towards the dresses and she nods.

"I just need Kiara's opinion on which ones better so I should go" she heads towards the hallway and reaches Kiara's room.

"Red." I mutter turning to her.

"What?" She glances back, confusion spreads across her face.

"Wear the red one" I close the door behind me and slump onto my bed.

————————————————————
Celeste pov:
I wake up with the feeling of tiredness showering over me. It was 7am and Kiara was already in my room.

"He misses you. A lot" she turns and faces me holding her hair brush.

She runs her hands in her hair trying to untangle the mess but she fails.

"He didn't sound like it last night" I huff and finally get out of bed.

"Trust me. He really does. The whole rest of the trip you could tell something was wrong" she glanced at me and a wide smile ran across her face.

" He never acted like he missed me. He didn't try to go after me. Hs could of called me"
There's part of me that thinks I'm being unfair. I could of called him. Or stayed.

" Cel you know he's obsessed with you. He loves you. A lot. I'm sure on that"
She offers me a look of reassurance, before grabbing her brush to run it through my hair.
" God what have you been up to, your hair's got a massive knot"
I giggle, suddenly interrupted by a harsh tug on a strand of my hair.
" Ow ki"

" I don't know if it's my place to say, but I saw him crying on the flight. He was crying on his birthday Cel. And he's been acting so weird"
I take in a deep breath, still i can feel the heavy pounding of my heart. I feel like crying. I've felt like crying for days. A single drop runs down my cheek but I immediately try brushing it away.

" Ki I don't know if I've made the right decision. He's just acted so off recently at times. It felt like he didn't care about me"

" Cel no one should make you feel like that. But maybe you two should of just talked over it more"
My eyes are stinging. I bite my lip harshly to try keep anymore tears at bay. She's right. Ki is so obviously right.

" I know I should of given him more of a chance. He's dealing with a lot with his father. He was trying to help me"

" Maybe you should just take things slow though Cel. It's probably not the time to go straight into things again. But go talk to him"
I feel myself tense at the thought of trying to sort things over. It's not him. I just don't want to make things worse.
" Are you sure?"

" What's the worst that could happen Cel" She grins and I hurl a pillow right towards her.

" Well he is in a mafia you never know"

" I'm sure he's about to murder you Cel"

I let out a laugh whilst throwing on a jumper over my pyjamas. Enzo is usually downstairs making breakfast by now so I decide to head down to the kitchen.
But when I reach there, only Nik and Raffe are sat at the table. Nik flicks his head up, a smile spreading across his lips as he notices me padding across the room.
" Morning Cel"
I don't think I'll ever understand how Nik is so energetic in mornings. Raffe however is practically asleep in his plate of pancakes.

Nik springs up out of his chair to offer me a plate of my own.
" Thanks, you can put it on the side for me but um.. I was looking for Enzo"

Immediately Nik's eyes widen. I notice in the corner of my eye-line even Raffe peering over to me.

" By Enzo you mean Lorenzo"

I furrow my brow.

" You mean Lorenzo Caldo. Lorenzo Thiago Caldo"

my lips purse in slight confusion as I wait for Nik to answer my original question.

" Um yes Nik. That Lorenzo"

" He's in his room Cel. He hasn't come downstairs yet. But I'm sure he won't mind if you wake him" Raffe calls from the corner.
Nik still doesn't fail to lose his look of complete surprise even as I start making my way up the stairs again.

I don't notice I'm harshly chewing on the corner of my mouth until I'm reaching up and knocking on his door.
" Come in"
The sound of his words only heightens my thumping heart. It's his morning voice. More rough than usual. But it's not just that. It's faint, he sounds far away.
He must be on the balcony.

As I push the door open I notice I'm right. He's sat outside, hunched over a book with his dark hair slightly obscuring of what I can see of his face. It's messy, he must of only woken up. The sudden urge to run my hands through it courses through me. I feel a stain of pink rise on my cheeks as I try pushing away the thought.
I miss him.

I only realise I've been stood, stuck to the floor when he swivels his body around to see me. He doesn't even seem to be trying to hide the surprise taking over his expression when he faces me. As I slowly walk over I notice his eyes softening.

" Hey Cel"

I offer him a slight smile.

" Hey Lorenzo"

He gently closes his book and places his hands to his sides.
I take another step closer.
" How many times have you read the great Gatsby?" I laugh.
He smiles at me. Really smiles at me.

" I like the book"

" You've always loved classics"

And suddenly he's making me feel the same way he always has. Like he used to. Butterflies in my stomach, excitable but still relaxed.

" Um do you want to talk or something?"

I nod and feel myself tense as I notice the awkward smile on my lips.

He pushes up from the chair, slightly adjusting his pyjama bottoms as he strides towards me. I sit down on the bed and he follows.

"I'm sorry" I mutter as he shifts his eyes to mine and stares intensely.

"I shouldn't of said those things, especially at the time. And I'm so st-" I stop myself just to see him smiling at me; his lips spread from cheek to cheek as he tries to contain his laughter.

"What's so funny?" I roll my eyes playfully and give in to his smile.

"Nothing. I just missed you. And I'm sorry for everything too" he lifts his hand to my chin and smiles again.

"Let's just start over okay?" I get up from the bed and spread my hand out for him to shake.

"Hi I'm Celeste" I nod to Lorenzo expecting him to take my hand.

"Alright Celeste, I'm Lorenzo" he laughs, shaking my hand.

He gets up from the bed and runs his hand through his hair; maki bc sure it looks neat.

"So, Celeste, d'you want to get some breakfast" he grins as he finally leads to the door. I follow him, closing the door behind.

————————————————————
Kiara pov

It was around 11am when I decided to quickly go train before the dance tonight. Or should I say ball.

I still can't believe me and Celeste are even here, going to some fancy ball with a group of collective millionaires with weapons hidden somewhere in their suits. It was all crazy.

I shift my mind from the thought and carry on walking to the car.

Suddenly, the car unlocks before I even struggle to get the keys out. I turn back to see a familiar set of eyes following me.

"Stalking me now are we?" I Tilt my head, shaking it in sarcasm.

"I was only wondering where the aggravating, constantly muttering voice went." He lifted up his gym bag and shoved it into the back of the car.

"Oh Nik is just in the garden" I mock him, taking his keys and start getting into the drivers seat.

He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the passenger seat, smiling.

"I think I should drive" he leans me against the the door and slips the keys out of my hands.

Quickly, he kisses my cheeks and goes for the drivers seat.

————————————————————
  We were in the middle of shooting when I got a sudden buzz from my phone. Nik texted; asking where we were and when we'd be back.

That's when I glanced at the crooked clock only to see that we'd been there for ages and the ball is in three hours.

Shit.

"Raffe we've got to go and get ready or we're going to be late" I rush over to get my bag and decide to get his stuff the same time.

"Cmon!" I rush him but he just stares at me smiling.

"Raffe we really don't have time for this. What's wrong" I roll my eyes and open the door but my face is still gazed to his.

"Nothing's wrong, you're just pretty when you're stressed" he mutters as he finally gets to the door.

"What?" I try figure out what he said but he shrugs it off.

He glanced back to me with a glint in his eyes; His crooked smile hooks to the bottom of his cheek forming a mischievous grin. He scans every inch of my face before finally looking to the car outside.
———————————————————————————————-
We finally arrived home and I rushed up the stairs almost stumbling into the shower. The water was fresh and cold, just how I liked it.

Although my shower was short it was perfect considering I only had 2 hours left to do hair, makeup and outfits.
And that just reminded me. My outfit still needed to be steamed. I clumsily rushed over to my dress trying to flat out the crumpled creases. With the sudden rush of adrenaline I had, I managed to steam my dress quicker than you could ever imagine. The glittering lilac dress hung with a low back. It trailed to the floor although it was hung up. It was beautiful.

Hurriedly, I put it on letting the smooth silk cascade down my body. I quickly matched my jewellery to the pale purple colour and laced a intricate gold necklace around my neck.

I let my soft brown hair fall to my back as I smoothly comb it through with my hands. My lipstick matched my shimmering pale pink eyeshadow and my blush was just enhanced the rich rosiness of my natural cheeks. Just as I was about to head for the door a soft knock followed through.

I opened it to see a tall figure in a dark suit with a purple tie. His cologne filled the empty space between us, almost swallowing me whole.

"You left this on the counter downstairs" he mumbled as he handed me a shimmering bracelet with small crimson gems seemed through.

"That isn't mine" I smiled meeting my eyes to his. The specks of green in his eyes were bright against the deep blue surrounding them.

"Well I guess this is me gifting it to you" his hands lifted the pretty bracelet to my my hands and he clasped it against my wrist loosely.

His warm hand held my cold wrist as if it were about to fall but his grip was strong enough to hold it upright.

"Thank you" blood rushes to my cheeks like an upside down waterfall and my eyes flutter as his loose curls fall to his brows.

"Kiara I just wanted to-" he began muttering but inching closer as he spoke but his soft voice was broken with the deafening shout from the lanky blonde down the stairs.

"HURRY UP PEOPLE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" the shaggy blonde looks to his silver watch then back to each of the rooms at the end of the corridor.

"I don't have all day love birds" he glances at me through the open door
Of my room and grins softly.

"I guess we'll have to save it for later" Raffe smiles against my forehead as he places a soft and warm peck at my temple.

"See you soon Hawthorne" he steps away from the door shutting it slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 806 26
What happens when 2 different people collide with eachother
535K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
495 6 10
A story about two people that are meant to be, but fight their constant attraction to one another. They continue to find each other at different poin...
190 23 15
A sequel to The Bros Love hasn't worked out for him in the past, but meeting the person he can't stand might change that. Can they finally be happy o...