The Bad Batch: Oneshots

By ChopSyndulla_457

I'm obsessed with TBB (Dad Batch). This show means everything to me and I'm so sad it's over. I entered high... More

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ–คRequests๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’€โค๏ธ
Nature Can Be Dangerous
Crash
Gone P1
Gone P2
Bored at the Bar
Life and Death P1
Life and Death P2
Accident
Protector
First Fight
Shooting
Never Too Busy
Clouded Mind
Witness
Day Out
Perspective
Not So Well P1
Not So Well P2
Mistaken
Never Misses
Drinks
Reality P1
Reality P2
By Your Side P1
By Your Side P2
Hand to Hand
Memories
Brothers
Restrained
Regret
Cadets
Rescue
Temporary Change P1
Temporary Change P2
Finding Trouble
Handprint On My Heart
Shot
For A While P1
For A While P2
Used To
No Escape P1
No Escape P2
What A Day
The Market P1
The Market P2
Flying
Unlikely Comfort
Malfunction P1
Malfunction P2
Til Death
Intruder
Safe
Defender
Small Talk
Both Ways P1
Both Ways P2
Both Ways P3
Liberation
Lost
Long Day
Found
Torture
Reunited
Missing
Firsts
Flame
Armor
Secrets P1
Secrets P2
Conflicted
Conflicted P2
A Little White Lie
Bounty Hunter
Blessing P1
Blessing P2
Right Moment
Past
Cantina
Delayed
Close Calls P1
Close Calls P2
Close Calls P3
Classified
Ice Cold
Vod'ika
Broken
Guilt
Back to You
Selfless
Longing
Choices
I'm Here
Trust P1
Trust P2
Anything for You P1
Anything for You P2
Every Now and Then
Gone Wrong P1
Gone Wrong P2
Acceptance
With You
Not Another Day P1
Not Another Day P2
Trickery At Its Finest
Talk To Me
Hidden
No Negotiations
Two Worlds, One Family
Secluded
At Last
Twin Bandanas
Stranger
Mine
Forgive Me
Not This Time
Paternal
Whatever is Necessary
Like Poetry
In This Together
Figure It Out
Ghosts of the Past
The Hatch

Agony

1.2K 44 19
By ChopSyndulla_457

     Wrecker groaned in excruciating pain as his inner thoughts pounded ferociously in his head. There were too many voices screaming at him, one louder above all. He watched through hazy eyes as Hunter slumped to the ground, purple bruises starting to form around his neck from where his hands were previously wrapped around. Wrecker wanted to pick him up, take him to somewhere safe. All of his brothers and Omega for that case. Anywhere but Bracca.

"W-Wrecker, 'nap outta of it," the shaky breath of the sergeant brought the brute back into reality.

"I-" Wrecker started before a searing pain washed over him. "Good soldiers-Good soldiers follow orders." And like that, any last controlled thoughts he had completely vanished and were replaced by a calm and demanding voice urging him to finish his task at hand. Wrecker moved towards the limp and defenseless Hunter, only seeing red.

Just as he was about to pick up the clone, a bright blue bolt whizzed past the side of his scarred face. In one smooth motion, the larger clone stopped what he was doing, turning around to meet the petrified brown doe eyes of the smallest member of Clone Force 99.

Omega stood still, gripping his blaster which was almost too big for her to carry close to her side.

"Wrecker..." her voice trembled as she looked up at him with fear.

Wrecker looked back down at her. For a brief moment he wanted nothing more than to break down and apologize for everything, to tell her that it would all be okay, but the chip had other things planned. Within the mess of emotions, rage against the young traitor took over.

"You're in violation of Order 66."

Omega shook her head as she lifted the blaster up with unsteady hands. "Please, Wrecker!" She tried once more to break through to him as one of her fingers brushed the trigger. "I don't want to hurt you!" Deep down she knew she couldn't. Not in a million years. Her threat was empty and Wrecker knew that more than anyone else.

In that moment of realization, Wrecker lunged at her. Being almost double her size, Omega didn't have a chance to move out of the way. Her brother's armored forearm collided with her torso, knocking her off her feet in an instant. Omega sputtered as she was tossed to the ground. Her chin hit the metal floor, causing her teeth to puncture her lip.

"Conspiring with traitors makes you guilty of treason, Omega." Her name coming from his mouth wasn't like it used to be. It wasn't warm or playful. It was dark and cold, much like how Lama Su would talk down to her.

"Wrecker, it's your chip. You can fight it! I know it's not you." Omega could feel the tears starting to weld up in her eyes. She watched him for a second, sensing the waves of emotion coming from him, yet whatever was left of her friend disappeared again.

Wrecker reached down, picking her up by the back of her shirt, ignoring Omega's shouts of distress as he slammed her into the wall beside Hunter. A deafening crack was heard as the side of the clone's head hit the wall, leaving behind a small stain of blood. Muffled sobs were heard from his feet as the girl tried to sit up and regain her strength. It was a pathetic sight. With one simple kick, he was able to accomplish breaking at least four ribs. Almost as soon as he did, the crying came to a stop. The only sound he heard was the shortness of a pained breath.

Wrecker bent down, pressing his blaster into the girl's temple. She was nothing but prey that had tried to confront the predator. Her soft lifeless eyes barely met his before turning and looking elsewhere. She had accepted her fate.

Wrecker looked over her mangled body. He didn't want to remember her like this. She was a good kid. Why did she have to get caught up in such things? She didn't deserve this.

"Omega, I-" Wrecker could feel his finger press dangerously too hard on the trigger. "Good soldiers—NO! STOP!" Wrecker threw his head back. The voices were so kriffing loud. His mind was a mess. He wanted it all to end. He didn't want to hurt anyone else. Finally, after what seemed like years, the noises did temporarily calm. He felt his body crash as hands moved him sloppily and swiftly. He felt himself being set down on a flat surface and then darkness...

Wrecker mumbled something as his world came back into the light. It was as if he was waking up from a dream. He found three pairs of eyes staring at him each with their own way of concern.

"Wha? What happened?" Wrecker rubbed his head upon noticing the rush he was suddenly feeling.

"You don't remember?" Tech looked at him dumbfounded. Was he supposed to remember? Everything since arriving on the planet seemed to be a blur now.

His first thought went to the number of people in the room. There were two vital members missing.

"Where's Omega?" Wrecker asked, stretching his neck as he attempted to sit up from the small metal table.

"Wrecker..." Rex placed a hand on the man's shoulder, giving him a saddened look. He knew something. Something bad.

"Can someone please tell me what's goin' on?!" Wrecker raised his voice, causing each person in the room to flinch slightly.

"Wrecker, your chip activated. Do you remember that much?" Echo asked with a soft tone as he tried to feed him the information that he had lost within the time he was mentally out.

"My chip? But I thought Tech took it out?" He quickly found the goggled clone, giving him a confused expression. "That's why we came 'ere, right?"

Tech shook his head. "You are correct. However, it seems that because of the device and few key words that were said prior to the chip removal, it ended up activating it earlier on. You, how can I put this simply...went rouge?"

"You mean I...Omega, Hunter, where are they?" Wrecker jumped up, pushing past the head rush. He ignored the cries of protest as he tore through the nearby medical rooms until he found the one that he was dreading.

Sitting on one of the beds was a small figure, moving ever so gently. Next to the bedside was a tired, banged up man with a grim look written on his face.

"Hunter? 'Mega?" Wrecker called from the door-frame. He didn't dare take a step closer.

Hunter's head shot up, not prepared for the other presence. His first instinct was to bring his hand to his blaster. He refused to let Omega be harmed more than she was already. That's when he noticed it was Wrecker, standing there with a solemn expression.

"Wrecker, you're alright—" Hunter tried to greet only to be met with a quick shake of the head.

"I did this? I hurt you guys." Wrecker stepped back, staring at his hands which were shaking violently now. "I'm the reason..." He took another glance at Omega, having to snap away almost instantly. He couldn't look at her. Not in that condition which he caused.

"Whoa, easy Wrecker." Hunter stood up, walking towards him slowly. "Hey, we know it's not your fault. It was the chip making you do all that. None of us hold that against you, especially not Omega."

Wrecker slumped down to his knees, a sob tearing through him. No matter what words were said to him, it didn't take away the fact that his actions had caused serious harm. His families' blood was on his hands. His.

"It's okay, Wrecker. We don't blame you for any of it." Hunter knelt down beside the large man, rubbing his back in hopes of calming him. Wrecker, for once, didn't have anything to say in return.

~~~

     It had been a month since the horrible incident on Bracca. While the batch didn't discuss it, the feeling of sensitiveness on the subject still lingered in the air.

"Omega," Hunter groaned, as the young clone pulled on his arm. "We'll be back in an hour. You'll be fine." The planet they had landed on was seedy. No place for a child, but they needed rations and other necessary items.

"Please, can I come with you guys?" Omega continued to beg in hopes that Hunter would change his mind. Despite her efforts, it always ended with a firm 'no' or some other kind of answer that she wouldn't want to argue with.

"Last time I'll say it. You're staying on the ship." Hunter pointed to the cockpit. Omega grumbled under her breath as she trudged into the cockpit.

"Don't beat yourself up over it, kid," Echo called after her with a lopsided grin on his face. No matter how mad she got, he always found her attitude adorable.

"You say that every time!" the girl shouted back.

"We'll be back shortly. In the meantime, I have gathered some study materials that I suggest you finish before our return. I'd hate for it to run into your free-time." Tech's words seemed to have changed her mind. Omega quieted down as the sound of light tapping came from the room.

"Don't worry, 'Mega, I'll bring ya back something good to eat!" Wrecker promised as she said her thanks in return.

As soon as the commotion came, it left.

Omega huffed out a bored sigh. She hated being alone. Especially on unknown worlds. The girl spun around in her seat, tired of the lessons already. As much as she loved learning from Tech, some of the lessons weren't as interesting as she had hoped for them to be. She preferred to learn by experiencing. Back on Kamino she was restricted to reading and following rules. She wished that Hunter would be more understanding about her urge to go with the batch wherever they went. Danger was everywhere, yet no matter the situation they were in, she felt safer knowing that her brothers were watching over her.

After a brief break, Omega heard the sound of footsteps running up the ramp. She hopped out of her seat. Maybe they had forgotten something?

Omega opened the hatch as Wrecker ran into her, knocking her down on impact.

"Oh, sorry kid! I didn't see ya there!" His voice bellowed as he bent down to pick her up.

Omega froze. Her heart began to race as the emotions from over a month ago began to resurface. The feeling of helplessness overtook her. She was trapped and alone. Breathing suddenly turned out to be hard. No matter how many breaths she tried to take, they ended short, leaving her choking on gasps of air.

"Omega? Omega, what's wrong?" Wrecker tried to grasp onto the situation. He placed a large hand on her shoulder as he tried to steady her back on her feet.

"N-No. Please don't," Omega shook him off. Her eyes batted back and forth at all the entrances and exits. She needed to escape. She didn't want it to end like it almost did back in that hallway. Omega found the courage to stand up by herself, stumbling towards the gunner's mound. What she didn't take into account was how wobbly her legs were. The second she tried to move any faster than a slow walk, she fell to the ground, her knees hitting the ground hard with a loud clank.

Wrecker had backed off. He didn't quietly commed Hunter, Tech and Echo. One of them was all he needed. At least she would feel better with any of them. Within a matter of minutes the door hissed open as Tech and Hunter ran through straight towards Omega. Echo addressed the situation and took Wrecker into the cockpit. He knew what was happening as soon as he had commed. If he were being honest, he was surprised it hadn't happened sooner.

Omega squeezed her eyes shut as the new sounds entered the ship. She could feel two sets of hands helping her up. She struggled against them for a while until she was able to detect who they belonged to.

"Hunter? Tech?" she rasped.

"Yeah, it's us." Hunter gently rubbed circles on her back. "You're safe. It's okay."

"Omega can you help me name some things?" Tech asked calmly. Omega recognized this process. She went along with it, answering all of Tech's questions until she was able to breathe normally. Once more relaxed she came to an understanding with what had happened. Immediately jumping up and running into the cockpit where sat Wrecker with a tear-stained face.

"Wrecker!" Omega cried as she tossed her arms around him. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- I swear. I don't know why—" Omega wailed into his chest as she refused to let go of him. She never meant to hurt him the way she did. She thought that she was over it. The nightmares only lasted for about two weeks and she thought that was the end of it.

Wrecker lightly hugged her back, afraid of what would happen if she touched her with more force. He didn't want her to break under his strength. He wouldn't do that again.

"I know it wasn't your fault, Wrecker," Omega sobbed. "It wasn't your fault," she repeated as she clung to him tighter.

Thanks to @Shirayuki217 for the idea!! (sorry for any typos)

Happy Monday y'all! How has everyone been?

I have an acting competition this Friday at NCTC(idk if anyone knows where that is but yuh). I'm so excited!! I love the play/musical we're putting on. I also can't wait to watch the other plays. Last years' were AMAZING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 153 28
*I do not own any Star Wars characters or the Star Wars storyline, I own my stories and I used a collage app for the cover* The book we've all been w...
38K 998 48
What if Ahsoka Tano met Omega and The Bad Batch? *cover are was made by rexisbabe on tumblr, this book contains Rexsoka so if you don't agree with t...
3.9K 89 11
๐ŸŒฅ - Fluff ๐Ÿ˜š - Standard stuff ๐Ÿ“ - Sexually suggestive (16+) ๐Ÿ‹ - Sexual sex (18+) โ›ˆ - Angst (please have caution) DM or comment your requests and I...
33.1K 1.5K 27
"Choose a side.. we all have to now." Noble knew from the visions that the END was coming... With the Bad Batch unknowingly going into this so called...