Innocent Rose

Por Mercy_Del1

Alejandria "AJ" just wanted to get through her first year at Bunkerhill and continue going through her life... Mais

Table of Contents
1. Out With The Old, In With The New
2. Matcha and Comic Books
3. I Guess We'll Never Know
4. Into The Depths Of Hell
5. The Splinter Cell Agent And The Mandolarion
6. Memory Lane And The Asshole With Purple Eyes
7. Headspin
8. True Friends Stab You In The Front
9. No Time To Die
10. At Least Take Me Out To Dinner
11. Damage Control
AJ's Playlist
12. Cruisin' For A Bruising
13. Tears Don't Fall
14. Blood, Sweat, and Tears
15. Memento Mori
16. And Then The World Exploded
17. Passenger
18. Morte Et Dabo
19. War With My Mind
20. The Good, The Bad, and The Mind Fuck
21. Break Stuff
22. Shove it
23. Skeletons In The Closet
24. Brackish
25. Holy Roller
26. Dreaming Of You
28. Blunt Force
29. Sonne
30. Sally Face
31. Blessed Be
32. What I Wanted

27. Limits

13 0 0
Por Mercy_Del1

Kayla's eyes widened at the song lyrics I presented to her while Elizabeth banged her head while I sung it with the piano. Standing up when I finished.

"Well?"

"So this song is about abusers?" Aidan asked.

"Yeah." I talked with my hands, having them out slightly. "I had this idea for awhile but no motivation until a few weeks ago and I stayed up late the last couple of days putting down lyrics and this is the end result."

Everyone looked at each other, giving each other a look with smiles, before looking back at me.

"What?"

"The one!" Elizabeth stood up with her arms out.

"The only!" Kayla added, repeating Elizabeth's actions.

"AJ is back!" Aidan repeated the girls' actions before they all went up and gave me a big hug.

"What do you mean 'I'm back'?" I wiggled out of their hug.

"You haven't wrote an original song since high school, and even that was awhile ago." Elizabeth answered.

"I think if we continue practicing and get the right instrumental to fit the song, maybe we can use this for the battle of the bands." Aidan said.

"I was thinking that too, but I was thinking that since we're doing 2 songs, I want to go with a metal song first, and then switch into opera." I suggested.

"Maybe we should do that song from that space movie you liked in high school." Kayla suggested. "I think it was when that blue alien was singing opera or something."

"You mean the 'Diva Song' from Fifth Element?"

"Yeah that one!"

"That song involves a lot and even I still struggle with parts of that song also." I sat back down and pulled out the notebook. "I wrote a list of the songs I think we should do and circled the ones that I think would be best for the show, but i wanna hear opinions about any of the songs I wrote." I opened the notebook and showed them.

They all looked through and gave me their input. We all agreed we want to start the show with something hard and fast and got tied between a couple of other choices but I know we'll come to a conclusion before the show. It's just the second song is what we want to discuss more into.

We want to be able to show how diverse we are with our music. We don't have to stick strictly with the metal and rock roots but we know it would be a lot better if we also had something to match up with it.

"Alright, we'll start practicing on the backtrack for the song, for now, get your ass back home! Lord knows what Anthony is cooking up for you this Valentine's Day!" Elizabeth playfully nudged her arm towards me.

I only swiped my hand in the air with a smile. "Y'all know I had to be prepared." I twirled my outfit, which consisted of a fitted red plaid skirt, some black tights, and a long sleeve black turtleneck. The best part of my outfit was the new combat boots I got that went up my calf. I also did the surprise of straightening my hair, causing Elizabeth and Kayla to continuously touch my hair.

Anthony doesn't even know I dressed like this today since he didn't have classes today, but I did. So I left a little early for classes. It, however, ended with me having a random song idea when I was at the creative writing class (that I was forced to attend). We started to write about if we were to have a conversation with someone who did us, or a loved one wrong and it turns into song lyrics. It was a good thing that due to the snowstorm that's happening tonight, class for tomorrow got canceled so I got all my work done before I came here.

"Before you go though, we need to give this girl a photo shoot at least!" Aidan said, holding out his phone.

I felt like I was back in high school when I was taking my senior photos. The difference is that I didn't have any dark makeup and I was actually smiling in my photos. Some of my smiling photos looked pretty cheesy but the girls enjoyed them because it's been so long since I was ever happy.

After that, we all took group selfies and posted them to our band Instagram, captioning the photo with 'Back to our old song writing phase. Who's ready?' That was when I saw Aidan took a photo of me sitting on the stool showing Kayla the song.

"I posted that one on our band story," he commented.

"I'm not focused on the fact that you caught me off guard, I'm focused on how good I look in this off guard." I chuckled.

After our photo shoot, I ordered an Uber and made sure I had my boots and trench coat on before making my way inside the Uber. I sent the link to Anthony and looked out the window, in my own headspace before I noticed that the driver was trying to talk to me so I took out my headphones.

"I'm sorry?"

"I was just complimenting your hair color." He spoke with a smile, looking from the rear view mirror.

"Oh, thank you."

"You headed somewhere special today?"

"No. I just wanted to look cute for my boyfriend today. I even have a gift for him too in my book bag."

I got him a Polaroid printer for his phone, so he could print his photos onto a Polaroid itself. I noticed Anthony loved taking photos and I wanted him to be able to keep his favorite ones on hand.

"A very lucky guy. You're very beautiful." 

"Thank you." I shoved my headphones back in, avoiding more possible conversation. That was when I saw Anthony texted me that he's not home at the moment but Lorenzo is.

My driver arrived in front of the building but when I tried to open the door it was locked.

"Sir, you're at my destination, why is the door locked?"

He turned his head and faced me. "You just look very familiar. I'm trying to figure it out."

She can't leave. She just made it too easy for me.

"I'm kind of in a hurry, I need to go now!" I tried using my telekinesis to unlock the door but it wasn't working.

"I'm sorry madam, I can't do that." His voice changed into something more deep and controlling, almost demonic.

"Let me out of here!" I yelled.

All of a sudden, the door unlocked and opened. I was yanked out immediately, causing me to shriek and wriggle around. "Let me go!" I elbowed the person repeatedly.

"AJ, it's me!" Lorenzo said.

The driver tried to escape but Lorenzo was quick to get inside the car and started choking him. His eyes turned into a lighter shade of purple as he spoke in another language. The guy himself responded in that same language and they continued back and forth until Lorenzo cracked his neck. The moment he let go, the guy turned to dust, literally.

"Lorenzo?"

"Grab your bag and get inside, now. I need to take care of this. We're not telling Anthony about this today." I slowly grabbed my bag and the moment I closed the door, he speeded off.

I quickly ran inside the building and locked myself inside immediately before changing from the entire outfit into my sweats and a sweater.

What the hell was even that? Lorenzo just killed a guys physical form in front of me!

I rubbed my eyes in frustration and plopped myself on my now flat futon, allowing Ash to cuddle me as I started playing a random movie and played on my phone. Right when I was about to fall asleep, i heard the front door quickly open and ran out immediately.

Lorenzo, covered in some melting snow, was walking towards the bathroom when I grabbed his shoulder. "What happened back there?"

"Vampire working for The Revelation. I had to kill him then get rid of the car so I left it at a nearby junkyard. No more Ubers, no more Lyfts, and no taxis unless present with Anthony, Joel, and I. They could be anywhere." He walked away from me.

This was when I felt the mate bond and I eventually went back to my room and waited for Anthony to enter the house and take a few footsteps before I stepped out, holding his gift behind my back. There, Anthony stood holding two small roses for me, they were both plastic but one was black and the other was red.

He wore a trench coat with a black button up and slacks. He paired the outfit with black and white hi top vans and slicked his hair back. He looked very handsome as he gave me a warm smile.

He and I both had the same idea for today.

"Happy Valentine's Day beautiful." He leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips and handed me the roses. "I know you don't like anything extra so I got you flowers that will last because you know black colored roses don't exist so I didn't want the red one to die while the black one is still living."

I smiled, grabbing his face and giving him a tender kiss, holding his face while I rubbed his cheeks with my thumbs. Him being here made me feel all better. "You're so sweet, thank you." I took the flowers before revealing the gift bag for him.

"Rose, you didn't have to get me-"

"Shut up, yes I did. I wanted to get you something special."

He took the gift, kissing my forehead and opened it and pulled out the gift with confusion until he read the box and quickly his eyes widened.

"I know you like taking pictures so I figured your favorite ones should be polarized."

He picked me up and gave me another kiss on the lips. "You're so sweet. I love it, thank you."

I smiled and cupped his cheeks, giving him more gentle pecks. "You're welcome."

"I have a question, what do you think about lazer tag?" He adjusted his arms around me

"I've done it in high school a few times and I liked it."

"Well," he gently put me down and went in his room. He shuffled around a for a bit before he came back with those at home lazer tag toy games you find at Target. "I found this at Savers the other day and wanted to try it out in the football field."

"Aren't we suppose to have a snow storm tonight?"

"And? It's not snowing right now."

"Let me put my shoes on." I smiled and ran in the room, grabbing my black timberlands and quickly threw them on. I yanked a random zip up from my closet and soon Anthony and I fast walked to the football field behind the building.

Since there was some snow fall, the football field had a shield that took half of the field for people who needed to play but had to stay warm. Luckily, the snow wasn't too bad so we could still have enough space to run around.

We ran around (I tried not to do it too much), even when the snow started pouring and continued, we didn't stop until it became dark and we were covered in snow. We had to rush back inside the make sure the game didn't get any water damage.

My clothes were kind of wet so I just took a quick shower, not even bothering with my hair and threw on some fresh sweatpants and a random shirt before I started setting up my heater. When I switched it on, Anthony barged in, a large comforter in his hand and one of his pillows.

He threw everything on the bed and grabbed me, plopping the both of us there.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled, not even fighting against him because he was warm as usual.

"Cuddling you." He pulled me into his chest, but kept our eye contact.

I reached up, cupping his cheek, rubbing it with my thumb. "I had fun today. Thank you."

"Thank you for enjoying it with me." He leaned down and kissed me gently. When he pulled away though, he quickly kissed me again, this time more quickly and deeper.

I was already wrapping myself around him as he placed himself in between my legs. He started kissing down my face and went down my neck but the moment I felt his teeth, I tensed my whole body.

Is he going to mark me? That means we'll have to....

But it never came.

"I-I'm sorry." Anthony pulled his face away from my neck but he didn't move from our position. "I thought I could be able to, but I can't."

"It's ok," I gently grabbed his face and moved it to face me. "I'm not rushing you or anything, ok?"

"I just don't want you to feel like I'm not doing much to please you."

What is he talking about? Jamie?

"My love, you're doing nothing wrong. You always make me happy. I don't need sex or anything for me to be happy." I kissed his forehead. "I enjoy your company and the way we just relax when we're around each other." I kissed both his cheeks. "You are doing enough."

"I love you." Was all he said before he held onto me tightly. "Thank you."

Why did the time for us to confess this, it's when he's crying over the trauma from his ex?

"I love you too." I wrapped myself around him, allowing him to sob softly in my arms. I held him tightly, burying my face in his hair, fighting the urge to cry.

The feelings of sympathy were washed away and replaced with anger. I wanted to kill Jamie with any and all power I could muster up.

That's how I know I can be able to protect Anthony.

I'll do whatever it takes.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.3M 67.4K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
39.7K 1.2K 21
WHEN ALESSANDRA THINKS ABOUT HER MATE, SHE IMAGINES HIM BEING A LOVING PERSON WHO WOULD GIVE HIS LIFE JUST LIKE HER BROTHER HAS SAID HE WOULD FOR HIS...
13.2K 220 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
217K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...