Dear, Alliance With My Enemy

Par Sweet_Dily

The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four... Plus

Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Palace
Chapter 3: Wedding Preparation
Chapter 4: The Walk To The Aisle
Chapter 5: The Bickering Wedding
Chapter 6: Aspen's West And East
Chapter 7: 5 Years later
Chapter 8: The Sneak Out
Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Realization
Chapter 10: The Guild Master
Chapter 11: Threatening Offer
Chapter 12: The Sword Bet
Chapter 13: Nicole River
Chapter 14: Prison Cells
Chapter 15: Noah
Chapter 16: Monster's Den
Chapter 17: Aiden's Past
Chapter 18: Wedding In Aiden's Eyes
Chapter 19: Authority
Chapter 20: You Are My Weakness
Chapter 21 Guest Preparation
Chapter 22: Delegates
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Dominating Women
Chapter 25: Love And Obsession
Chapter 27: Tension Between Enemies
Chapter 28: Aspen Academy
Chapter 29: Alliance With My Enemy
Chapter 30: Maniac
Chapter 31: Dance Or A Kiss?
Chapter 32: Why Are You So Gentle?
Chapter 33: Take Responsibility
Chapter 34: Rotten
Chapter 35: Mind Games My Love
Chapter 36: Becoming Chopped Meat
Chapter 37: Dangerous Woman Have Thorns
Chapter 38: Ready For The Ball?
Chapter 39: Natasha V.S Aneria
Chapter 40: Young Dukes
Chapter 41: Identity Exposure
Chapter 42: Destroyed Ballroom
Chapter 43: Alliance With An Assassin Leader
Chapter 44: Become Mine
Chapter 45: Fool Women I Am Not
Chapter 46: The Element You Die
Chapter 47: Your Personal Cupid
Chapter 48: The Faring Off The Villians
Chapter 49: Dieor
Chapter 50: Unafraid Of Your Wrath
Chapter 51: His Queen Or My Queen
Chapter 52: BOOM Goes The Blood Line!
Chapter 54: The Fall Of The Feminine Productel
Chapter 54: Execution Or War

Chapter 26: Poisoned Underwear

754 17 5
Par Sweet_Dily

**WARNING: Contains foul language if you are 18+ you good.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 26...

The sun had now set and soon became dark.

In Harrison's room-

'Clack'

Window opening.

'Swish'

Wind coming in.

Aiden came in through Harrison's bedroom window.

He had his hair down instead of his regular left-sided parted hairstyle as he wore black pants and black shoes. His top was a tight black turtle neck that defined his muscular chest, his six-pack, and his strong v-line. This shirt had no sleeves which showed all of Aiden's muscular shoulders and biceps.

He was also wearing short half black gloves made out of the same material as his shirt. Along with a black bag that went around his hips.

He gave an impression of a secret assassin. As Aiden looked at the dark room he spotted Harrison's suitcase and walked towards it.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'Halt'

Step stops.

'I have paid a little visit to each of your friends...I saved the best for last.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden in fact had sneaked into each of the delegate's rooms while they were busy attending the banquet.

'Clack'

Aiden opened Harrison's red and brown suitcase.

"Mmm.."(Aiden)

Aiden gazed at Harrison's clothes then turned his attention to the bag across his hips and took one bottle of green powder.

He reached for  Harrison's shirts and pants as he sprinkled half of the green powder into his clothes.

'Tss, Tsss'

Powder sprinkling.

Soon the green powder disappeared from Harrison's clothes.

Aiden put the rest of the green powder bottle into his pouch and reached for another bottle containing a dark purple powder.

His eyes turned back to Harrison's suitcase and dug out his underwear.

Aiden halted remembering Aneria's face when she got in the carriage with Harrison the day they first headed to Aspen. How she glared at Harrison with rage and hate.

'That man definitely has something to do with her. In the past, he was the one who rode the carriage with her on our wedding..' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden now had poured all of the purple powder into Harrison's underwear.

'Tss, tss'

Powder sprinkling.

As the dark purple powder disappeared Aiden smiled wickedly.

He put the underwear back down and left everything in its rightful place.

Then headed towards the window and opened it sticking one leg out already.  Looked back at Harrison's bed and said.

"It's only little of what is to come after messing with her." (Aiden, said)

Aiden said with a cold stare.

With that Aiden vanished from Harrison's room.

— Ten minutes later at the main castle bedroom hall —-

Aiden had come through another window near the couple's bedroom hall.

'Step, Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

He walked through the red carpet with burgundy embroidery as he gulped down nervously.

'Halt'

Stop walking.

He had finally arrived at that brown wooden door that he once stood in front of.

Aiden hesitated.

"Hazz" (Aiden)

Aiden reached for the door handle and quietly opened the door.

As Aiden slowly opened the door the first thing that came to his view was the back of a women's curvy body with white pale fair skin alluring her beautiful back.

She stood there in a light blue nightgown that went down to her ankles. While the back of her nightgown was opened in a form of a deep v-shape. While the dark blue spaghetti straps on her shoulders gave color to her soft skin.

Her nightgown was somehow loose and flowy but around her waistline area, it was a little tighter but not as tight as the light blue dress she was wearing in the conference room.

The angelic woman had not yet noticed Aiden's presence as she was undoing her loose bun. She took off the silver with blue broach that was holding her hair together.

'Swish'

Hair coming down.

Her soft white long wavy hair fell effortlessly.

'Gulp' (Aiden)

Aiden could not take his off her especially after her curvy back captivated him.

Finally, Aneria noticed Aiden's presence and turned half of her body.

'Badmup, Badump' (Aiden)

Now the side of Aneria came into Aiden's view.

He stared at her in silence as he looked at her defined collar bone, her big chest, and her botox which were big enough to tell from the loose night gown. She was like a perfect carved sculpture.

Aneria on the other hand-

'What the hell is he wearing? Does he go around wearing this kind of scandalous shirt? Ha, and he was judging me that I showed too much...just look at him!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Look at how tight that fit is! It's as if you could see through his muscles...his muscles'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

Soon enough Aneria had too entered the wildland as she scanned Aiden's body.

His muscles were incredibly noticeable.

'Whoever made this type of shirt sure knew what they were doing..but this doesn't it look like he's a secret assassin. Not like I care what he wears, but getting a good view like this...anyways...' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Even though Aneria liked the sight she was seeing her frustration got the end of her. She was very mad about his reaction today during the meeting.

So Aneria decided to break the silence.

"Why?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria asked coldly as she finally turned her whole body to face Aiden with her crossed arms.

The moonlight surrounded her making it seem as if her white pale fair skin now glowed under the moonlight.

Aiden's eyes shook in lust as her front view came into his sight.

He was still in lust land while Anera continued to stare coldly.

He wanted to run, grab her, and pin her down.

'Is her skin as soft as her cheeks? Is it softer?..' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"Why?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria asked again but Aiden did not respond as he was his eyes were very concentrated on her chest.

Aneria noticed Aiden's eyes stuck like glue staring at her chest.

'Ha, would you look at that, normally when men look at me like this it makes me pissed but I too looked at his body like that. It wouldn't be fair to revoke him since it'll just backfire on me knowing how he is he'll blame me as well for staring at him that way..' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aiden continued to look at Aneria's chest in silence.

'Is he just gonna stand there like an idiot?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"Your highness, are you done staring at my chest so we can have a proper conversation?" (Aneria, asked)

Anera asked annoyed.

Her annoyed voice brought Aiden back to his sense.

"..." (Aiden)

Aiden now stared at Aneria's eyes.

Aneria asked and rephrased the question.

"Why didn't you defend yourself?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria asked Aiden another question.

"I mean you always have an attitude around me so where's that gone now? Your highness acts so strong and mighty when it's with me but shuts down when it comes to some delegates. Did that not bother you?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria continued as Aiden stood there in silence staring at her indifferently.

Aneria frowned in annoyance at his indifferent face just the way he acted in the meeting,

"You know what bothers me prince, it bothers me that you sat there zipping on that lavender tea so dam unbothered! Tell me was that lavender tea I made, did it make you feel exhausted? Is that why you just ignored them because you were tired? If not why on earth would you let them talk down at you like that?" (Aneria, asked)

'He might have been tired from the battle too but still, he sat there without a care' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Actually, the lavender tea that Aneria made people tired but somehow relax that was why she also brought the tea into the conversation.

Aneria was only trying to comprehend the situation.

'Does he not care about himself? Did it embarrass him that I found out he's an illegitimate prince? It really doesn't matter to me, it doesn't change my opinion of him but it sure was unpleasant to see how they looked down at him like that. It kinda made me pity him...' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'She made the tea? Herself made it?!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Sadly Aiden only concluded that her making the tea was more important than talking about some delegates.

'Then her small delicate fingers touched the ingredients and made the tea...wait then that means the delegates also got that special treatment..' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden was displeased at that moment.

Then he asked.

"Did you also make the tea for those delegates with your own hands?" (Aiden, asked)

That got caught Aneria off guard.

"Huh? Yes, I did. But don't change the conversation here, I want to know what's going I'm trying to understand your reasoning for this?" (Aneria, said)

Aneria knew that Aiden was never a person to just sit back and take insults so why would he do that?

From what she heard around Aspen especially the castle was how he killed people without regret if they spoke ill of him.

Aiden's mind was on the tea situation since he did not like Aneria's answer for some strange reason.

"No. I don't like it." (Aiden, said)

That confused Aneria even more.

"What do you mean? Are you saying my tea was bad?! And why do you still keep talking about the tea when I'm asking you why you stood there without a word?" (Aneria, asked)

" I liked it, so don't give it to those delegates again." (Aiden, said)

'He liked it? What's wrong with him? Did he eat something strange before the tea? Or is he saying that the tea conversation is more important than his reputation?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'He's really pushing my last buttons' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"Ha, what's wrong with serving them tea. It seems like your more mad that I served them tea than them insulting you?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria snapped at Aiden.

"Because I am." (Aiden, said)

Aiden responded coldly.

This left Aneria dumbfounded at Aiden's response.

'Does he not think at all?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

His response soon irritated Aneria.

"Hazz, prince I'm being serious here. How could you possibly care more about some tea than the insults they threw at you?" (Aneia, asked)

'I don't understand why he remained still unless his intention was to let them go off like that from the start..' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

She unfolded her hands and ruffled up her hair in frustration.

Aiden finally spoke again with an indifferent look.

"I didn't let them go. I was simply observing and deciding on what punishment I shall give them tonight." (Aiden, said)

"..." (Aneria)

'Tonight?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria scanned Aiden's outfit again.

"Don't tell me...did you kill them?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria made a worried face.

Aiden smirked in satisfaction.

"No, I didn't kill them princess. I only taught them a lesson. Though I must say, I was resisting cutting their throats off." (Aiden, said)

Aiden said as if bragging.

'I don't even want to find out the meaning behind it...if he's the one who messed with them, he should be the one to take the consequences.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria sighed and turned her head the other way.

'I don't believe him. If he killed them...' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria spoke again looking at the front side of the window.

"Your highness if they turn out dead tomorrow it will be your problem." (Aneria, said)

'Swish'

Aiden took off his shirt.

Then Aiden spoke behind her.

"Princess what are you worried here about, weren't you the one who wanted to throw them to the dungeon?" (Aiden, said)

'Is he blaming me now?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria furiously turned her head back as she said.

"Killing and sending them off are two dif-" (Aneria, yelled)

But her sentence stopped mid-way when she saw the shirtless Aiden.

"!" (Aneria)

'Man sculpture?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

He had strong muscular biceps and his chest was now visible as his abs were so defined that it looked as if they were drawn. His strong v shape line went below his god-like abs.

'God, I don't even wanna think about his back.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aiden then interrupted her thoughts with a mischievous smile

"Princess, I'm afraid if you keep looking at me like that, your eyes might fall off."(Aiden, said)

At that instance, Aneria stapped out of it.

'Ugh don't tell me I was drooling'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

'No, let's change the conversation and hope there are no incidents tomorrow.'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

"I was only looking because I barely realized how tall you are. Since we will be sleeping in the same room, you wouldn't fit in the coach, therefore you can take the bed." (Aneria, said)

Aneria said as she turned her face toward the window.

Aiden had a dissatisfied look at the word couch.

"Then what, you're going to take the couch?"(Aiden, asked)

Aiden said bothered.

"Yes, we don't like each other one bit, nor do we get along. So I shall sleep on the couch since I fit there." (Aneria, said)

Aneria returned to her cold attitude.

"..." (Aiden)

"Plus I don't like owing you any favors." (Aneria, said)

'So that's how it's gonna be princess' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"Fine then sleep on the couch, I don't care. Don't think I'll feel bad for you just because you chose the couch. I didn't want to share the bed anyways."(Aiden, said)

Aiden quickly left for the restroom and slammed the door.

'It's common sense, we both have a messed up relationship So why is he so bothered by that suggestion, I thought he be happy..'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria shook her head and walked towards the bed and took the grey blanket off the bed and one fluffy pillow. She walked to the couch taking the pillow and blanket.

'Ha, why did we have to share a room? I already left him the bed it's fair enough. So I get the blanket he could figure it out himself..he'll have to cover himself with the pillows.'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria thought as she fell asleep with a satisfying smile. Imaginating Aiden's long body trying to cover himself with the two pillows there.

About fifteen minutes later...

'Creek'

The bathroom door opens.

Aiden came out of the bathroom with a grey robe and wet hair.

But when he saw the empty bed without a blanket he looked at the couch at the laying figure.

He walked towards the couch silently and looked at her smiling sleeping face.

"Haha" (Aiden, laughed)

Aiden silently laughed as he knew why she was smiling in her sleep.

'She is probably satisfied for taking the blanket.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"How dare you sleep so peaceful after you took my blanket?" (Aiden, said)

Aiden smiled while laughing silently.

Then Aneria mumbled in her sleep.

"You annoying prince" (Anneria, mumbled)

Aiden frowned as a small annoying vein popped out between his eyebrows.

"To think even in her sleep she finds me annoying."(Aiden, said)

"I don't know if I should feel happy or upset that even in her sleep she thinks of me..." (Aiden, said)

Aiden sighed as he carefully picked her up.

'She's so light? Is she eating right? I'm gonna have a talk with that chef if he's putting something in her food to make her lose weight I'll kill him.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden then laid her carefully in bed and covered her with a blanket. He then grabbed a strand of her hair and kissed it.

"To bad you find me annoying princess because I will never let you leave my side again." (Aiden, said)

Aiden said as he smirked mischievously.

He then left to the couch and went to sleep himself.

**Next chapter...you'll see what those products do to the delegates and you'll get more tension between fl and ml.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33 1 43
"Never ever, compare me to a princess." Deep in the slums of the gorgeous city of Queen Valley, lived a beautiful girl named Kareena Acharya. With a...
650K 28.1K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
9.9K 318 60
A family, full of deceitful maniacs... A kingdom ruled by tyranny, yet the people aren't aware... A story full of lies and deceit, woven to manipulat...
5.8K 212 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...