When The Smoke Is In Your Eye...

By thighhighlarry

'I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck' https://www.instagram.com/thighhighlarry/ Copyright 2... More

0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.44
0.45
0.46
0.47
0.48
0.49
0.50
0.51
0.52
0.53
0.54
Epilogue
Epilogue II

0.43

68.5K 2.4K 9.8K
By thighhighlarry

11.05.15

~*~

Over the last 18 days all Louis had was miss Harry. Well miss Harry and go to school and got a job and tried to have a normal life. It wasn't much different for Harry either, most days spent thinking about the younger boy and constantly wanting to call him. They had contact, goodnight phone calls before Louis went to sleep and silly texts and snapchats through the day but none of that compared to actually being with each other.

Louis had stayed up till midnight on the 31st of January just so at 12:01am he could be the first person to wish Harry a happy birthday. He did so through a sleepy, quiet video that Harry immediately saved to his phone just so he could constantly look at the boys fluffy hair and puffy cheeks.

"Mum, is it bad how much I miss Harry?" He asked his mum the morning of the second, sat on the counter next to the stove with his legs crossed and a slice of toast in his hand.

"No Lou, stop worrying about that. It's perfectly okay to miss people, especially someone you have a strong connection with." She reassured with a sigh, packing Lotties lunch bag and setting it next to the other three.

"I'm just so used to being around him."

"I know but he'll be back in ten days, now you better head off or you'll be late."

He let out a sigh and left the kitchen, opening the door to his three friends who piled in laughing.

"Come on slow coach!" Jess called out to Louis as he slowly tied his shoelaces.

"Oh shut it, I'm tired." He called back, standing up and kissing his mum on the cheek before leaving the house.

"Probably been up all night sexting Harry." Stan teased, hip checking Louis and slinging an arm over his shoulder.

"Or maybe I was at work."

"Don't make excuses Louis, we all know why you don't let us see your messages."

"And it was his birthday yesterday." Olly winked over exaggeratedly, stumbling a little from concentrating too hard on winking.

"Did you send him a naughty snapchat?" Jess joined in, nudging him in the side with her elbow.

"As if, he's got enough." He said seriously, before bursting into laughter at their faces.

They were all staring at him quietly as they headed further up the road, into the school building and down to the food hall where they always sat before they had to go to their form rooms.

"He's got like two, chill." Louis grinned, knowing that admitting this to them would mean he would be teased about it but it was making them uncomfortable and that pleased him.

"But you're so.......innocent." Olly shook his head, disbelief evident on his face.

"Maybe it's just a front he puts on because it turns Harry on." Stan laughed, pushing Louis out of the way so he could sit on the chair he'd just pulled out.

"Yeah I suck him off and call him daddy." He exaggerated, rolling his eyes then laughing at Jess who was choking on her capri sun

"Jesus Louis," she spluttered, her face red from coughing, "warn me next time when you're gonna say something like that."

"But what's the fun in that?"

"Saves me from choking to death."

Louis shrugged, a lazy smile on his face as he watched the interaction between Olly and Jess. The way his hand was resting at the bottom of her back and how she smiled at him when he kissed her temple. It made his heart clench because he really missed Harry and right now he wanted to talk to him or seem but there was a little thing called school in the way. Also if Louis took anything from the drunken snapchats he got last night, Harry would still be asleep.

"So you've sucked his dick?" Stan asked, swinging his legs up onto Louis' lap with a cheeky smirk.

"No comment." He replied, fighting a blush.

"So you have?"

"Maybe, maybe not. What does it matter to you anyway?"

"Just curious, I hate watching my baby Louis grow up."

"I'm older than you, idiot." He told him, pushing the boys legs off him as the bell for registration rang.

"I'm taller." Stan grinned, smacking a kiss to the boys cheek and slinging an arm round his shoulder.

Louis rolled his eyes and laughed, shoving the boy off him and pushing away his hands when he tried to grab Louis again.

Later on that day, while they were sat against the wall near the stairwell, Louis was trying to get hold of Harry but he had no response. He just kept telling himself that he was still asleep or had rushed off to a class that he was late for and thats why he hadn't replied to any of Louis' messages that day.

The conversation around him died down quickly, making such a difference that it caused Louis to look up from his phone just to see why everyone had stopped talking. All of their heads were turned and Louis followed their eyes to where Jamie and Max were approaching, having the audacity to hold hands as they did so. When Jamie noticed Louis had looked he let go of Max's hand and moved away from a little.

"What the hell do they want?" Jess hissed, glaring directly at them, not even trying to be nice about them.

"They'll go away if you ignore them." Olly reasoned, looking away from them.

Louis knew that wasn't going to happen, they weren't going to go until they'd done what they wanted.

"Louis darling, how are you?" Max spoke, sitting down on the floor and resting his head on Louis' shoulder.

He didn't reply, shaking his shoulder so Max would move his head and glaring at the boy as if to tell him to get on with whatever he wanted.

"Oooh icy," He lent forward, looking into Louis' lap at his phone, "no response from that beloved boyfriend of yours? How sad."

"What do you want?" Louis asked coldly, the mere presence of them making his skin crawl and his heart hurt at the memory of finding them in the bathroom.

As much as he said he was, he wasn't fully over the pain that those two had caused him.

"Care to do the honours babe?" Max waved his hand at Jamie, who pulled his phone out of his pocket and began tapping away at the screen.

Jamie offered him a small smile that Louis completely shut down as he took the phone and looked at the screen, Jess and Stan crowding in next to him to see what was on it.

He saw a text conversation between someone and another person he assumed was Harry.

How long are you keeping this up for? the unknown person had written.

until i can get him to tell me he loves me was Harrys reply and Louis hoped and prayed that this wasn't what he thought of was because his heart was barely functioning properly at the thought of it.

You know when we started this it was just a bet, you've won it, don't need to string the kid along.

and what's made you mr nice guy? you got your brother to date him and break his heart just so you'd have a better chance of winning the bet. and it still didn't work, came running back to me of course

I just think you should stop now, before you really hurt him.

he'll get over it jay, don't think he has much of heart left after max and jamie

I suppose, can't believe you won though. He's fucking hot.

tell me about it, doesn't put out with is a fucking shame though. oh yay he's calling again, let me go pretend i'm in love.

Good luck mate haha!

Louis dropped the phone down onto the floor and covered his mouth to try and stop himself letting out a loud sob. Stans hand was on his shoulder, squeezing reassuringly while Max leaned back with a smirk.

"Guess lover boy isn't as lovely as he seems." The boy grinned.

"It's not real, he-Harry wouldn't say that." He whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut to stop himself crying.

"What a dick." Olly whispered, having read over the messages himself then slid the phone back to Jamie with a look of disgust on his face.

"He puts up a good front, always has done apparently. My brother told me about him and I did try to warn you, he's poisonous Louis." Max said, sounding sincere but every person there knew he wasn't.

"No, no, no, no, no. He wouldn't, he-he's not poisonous he's nice and caring and this is fake, it's got to be fake." He sobbed, not caring that he was now letting streams of tears fall down his face and his body shake with the force of it.

"It is real Louis, sorry. We thought it would be better to tell you before you fell too hard. But maybe we're a bit too late." Jamie said and in that moment Louis wanted to leap up and rip Jamie's hair from his head.

"Yeah, maybe." He growled, his heartbreak now being replaced with anger.

How could he do that to him? How could he treat Louis as an animal? As if he was property to be won and fought over. He was angry at himself for being so stupid and letting Harry take his heart. People had said that they were shocked that the two were a pair, what would a twenty year old want with a sixteen year old?

Obviously Harry acting as if he cared and wanted to be around Louis was simply just an act. But then the next thought that crossed his mind was were Zayn, Niall, Liam and the others all in on it as well? Was Louis just a game to all of them?

"Are you alright?" Jamie asked quietly and Louis wondered why he was still there.

"Go away Jamie." He replied, pinching the inside of his wrist as some sort of relief.

"I guess some people can't handle the truth." Max shrugged, sitting up as if he was about to stand up.

"Yeah well maybe because the last time I found out the truth I found out my boyfriend and best friend were getting off together in a toilet and it shattered my heart. Now this time my new boyfriend is only my boyfriend because I'm part of bet. So yeah maybe handling the truth isn't a skill I've acquired. But why does it always come down to you two? Why are you always the ones who tell me news that breaks my heart?" His voice was raising, cracking in places as he let more tears fall down his face.

"No Louis it's just-"

"Shut up Jamie, you don't have the right to justify your actions," Louis interrupted the boy before standing up abruptly, bag slung over one shoulder, "I cannot deal with this right now."

"Lou, sit down." Jess tried to soothe, reaching out a hand out to touch Louis' arm but he backed away from it as if her touch was going to burn him.

"No I....why do this always happen? I knew it was too good to be true, why do I always get stuck with the horrible men?"

Another sob crashed through his body as he sunk to his knees, in the back of his mind he knew he was overreacting a little but his heart was crushed into millions of tiny pieces and he couldn't think of any other way to react that sob.

"Oh Louis, I don't know why this happens to you. But you don't deserve it, we were all fooled by Harry. You just liked him a lot more than we did."

"I really thought he was the one, I could see myself with him and all along I've been a game. Everything he's said to me was a lie and I feel so so stupid for believing it. I hate myself."

A/N

oh :( not such a cheerful chapter eh, giving you a bit of drama tho ;)

I hope you're all doing fabulously and you've had a good day and you spoilt yourself a lil bit and told yourself you look great and just been nice to your body, you should x

See you Thursday xxx

{27,612 reads 1,601 votes}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4K 28
Louis has never felt loved. 4 boys will show him what love is.
85.5K 2.8K 26
"I don't wanna teach you English, I wanna kiss your lips." Or where Harry is a cute Italian boy who needs a tutor and Louis is a messed up boy with b...
1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]
127 5 12
Give It A Try 🇨🇮👉