3rd Point of View

By naniphoon

What is it like for anyone outside that looking in? Telling the life stories of 4 girls of YG University: Jis... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12 - Triggering past
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17 - Backstory
Part 18

Part 5

162 3 0
By naniphoon

Back at the dorm, Niki received gloomy lectures from her roommates on how to interact with YG members. Of course the first thing to do is to avoid it. But if there was no chance in hell to avoid it, there were some steps she needed to take to do that. They were sharing some of the tips given by their seniors in their courses.

Firstly, it is to only talk when you are actually addressed by them. If not, don't even bother to start the conversation. Secondly, if you really need to talk to them to make a formal appointment with their secretary at the member's office. They'll get notifications from their PAs. Thirdly, you cannot address the members when they are alone. It means they want their alone time and not to be disturb. But take note, they are never alone, there are always bodyguards around the area ready to act as soon as they snap her fingers.

"But I've been talking to Lisa for quite some time and she never says anything." Niki insisted.

"Oh she's the exception. She's nice and friendly. We are not saying that the rest are not just they are built differently. But what you need to be aware of is that Lisa is like their royal maknae. They are very protective of her. Don't be a fool when you find her alone. She's never alone." Sorn replied.

"You mean her bodyguards?" Niki asked back curiously.

"No. Either Jisoo and Rose will usually be by her side most of the time. When they are there, you can try talking to Lisa and usually Rose and Jisoo just turn a blind eye if Lisa doesn't mind it." Minnie added.

"Then what is the problem? Seemed that all these rules were a waste and were not followed by the students either way. I mean Lisa can just...."

"I'm not finished. But you never ever talked to Lisa when Jennie's there. She's..how can you say this..she tend to be a bit..tiny winnie bit..possessive with her." Minnie continued.

"What??? Are they a couple or something?"

Sorn just shrugged. "I don't think so. I heard through the grapevine that Jennie dated some guy before but it didn't work out. It was even in the gossip news that they were getting engaged but it phased out."

"I think it's just because they're the closest so Jennie tends to be a bit possessive of Lisa's attention. I'm quite surprised that she just let you go. Usually there'll be repercussions." Sorn further added.

"Oh... but Jisoo asked me to walk away. She's like saving me."

"Don't be so comfortable. The others don't really say anything once Jennie makes her decision. You'll know whether your life will be easy or difficult by tomorrow. Sometimes they'll come at you when you least expect it."

That was a week ago. She hasn't been sleeping properly since then. She was still waiting for her name to be called into the dean's office telling her that she's being expelled. But it never happened. She even went to her classes earlier to avoid bumping into the four members.

Going into the second week, she was feeling a slight relief thinking that maybe the last week's event had been long forgotten by the members. Not enough sleeping hours finally caught up to her body. She woke up really late today though her alarms blast through 5 times. She was late and running throughout the campus to get to her class on time. Before she could even step a foot onto the escalator, she jumped when she heard Lisa's voice calling her.

"Niki! Hey! Wait up!"

She turned around slowly wishing that she didn't. Today is not her lucky day. Sure enough the icy blue eyes were glaring at her while Lisa looked at her in excitement. Jisoo and Rose just looked on as if they were amused by the situation.

Lisa walked closer to her dragging Jennie behind her. Only then Niki noticed that Lisa was holding Jennie's hand. Yep that's another thing with these two. Her roommates told her she will never miss Jennie's presence if she's with Lisa because unlike the other two she'll always stick close to the taller girl.

When they were standing in front of her, Lisa greeted her warmly.

"Hi, remember me? It's me Lisa and this is my best friend, Jennie." Lisa started.

Niki put out her hands but Jennie ignored it. Before it could become awkward, her hands were grasped by Rose instead.

"Hi, I'm Rose and this is Jisoo. Lisa's other best friend." She piped up helpfully.

"Nuh uh. They are just my normal friends. Only my best friend cooked me food."

"Hey I ordered you chicken didn't I?"

"Lisa..salad is food. Right Niki?" All 4 pairs of eyes were looking at her now.

Niki felt her answer would decide whether she was worth staying here.

"Erm..well I think salad is gross and chicken is okay. And I really love desserts, especially chocolate brownies. I think people can be a lot happier if they eat chocolates everyday."

Lisa jumped up and down in joy. "Yesssss....someone that agrees with meeee. Finally!!! Didn't I tell you she's one of the good guys???"

Jennie just scoffed. "Psycho killers or stalkers can like chocolates too, Lisa."

Niki gulped as she rocked back and forth on her foot nervously. Internally she felt excited that she made Lisa happy like that but at the same time she felt a slight shudder of fear as now Rose and Jennie were both glaring at her. Jisoo just looked thrilled as she nodded her head.

"Chikin is life..."

"Hey..before I forgot I just wanted to give you this." Lisa gives her a gold envelope.

"What is this?"

"Invitation for my birthday party this Saturday, silly!" Lisa replied back excitedly.

"You can bring your friends if you want.'' Before Lisa can add further, Jennie cuts her off.

"Just your roommate, Sorn and Minnie."

"Oh, ok I will. Erm... do I need to bring anything?"

"Well you need to if you don't want to be rude to the host." Jisoo smirked.

"Nuh uh. Just bring yourself. You don't have to bring anything." Lisa insisted.

Jennie, seeming to have had enough of the conversation, started to pull the younger girl away.

"Let's go, Lisayah. Your classes are starting soon."

"Okay..Niki I need to go now, bye! See ya! Don't forget to come, okay?"

"Come on, Jennie unnie, I'll buy you coffee first. Chaeyoung! Don't eat the last muffin!" Niki heard Lisa say before pulling Jennie towards the cafe.

She just realized Rose was already making her way to the cafe while she was still confused about the invitations. It's such a whirlwind of emotions for her this morning. Why would Lisa want to invite her when Jennie clearly is not happy with it? Do I want to go? Or should I just ignore Lisa's invitation?

While Niki was pondering about the invitation the whole day, Jisoo was trying to pacify Jennie about the same thing at their private office lounge that afternoon. They usually spend their lunchtime there since they have their own private chef that prepared their menu. Since the place is only reserved to the four of them, they can have discussions about work or anything personal without any fear of someone else hearing over them.

"It's her birthday, Jenduke and we already promised that this year she can plan her own party and invite whoever she wants."

They finished their classes and were just waiting for Rose and Lisa to join them during lunch after their dance classes. She couldn't help it. When Lisa mentioned she want to invite her friends, Jennie just assume that it'll be the normal crowd like Bambam, Mina or even Irene. What she didn't expect was Lisa inviting the freshman girl and her roommate.

Well she knows technically she was the one instructing the girl to just bring her roommates. It's because she's more comfortable that only people neared Lisa only those that she's already asked her people to check. Yes, she already did detailed research of the girls so she felt safer to let them near Lisa.

She knows that most student though she was quite unreasonable when it comes to Lisa. Heck even Jisoo and Rose brought it up but when she asked whether Lisa bothered by it. She denied it. She didn't mind how protective Jennie was because she believes that's how Jennie shows that she cares.

Hence the reason why Jennie didn't think to control her urge whenever it's about the younger girl. As long as Lisa didn't feels overwhelmed she will continue what she's doing. Lisa was too naïve and kind sometimes.

She still remember the girl lend her money to that stupid manager of hers and he scammed her for nearly millions! And she didn't even want to press charges! She just blamed herself for not seeing things clearly for what it is. That the person that her parents trust the most to take care of her has betrayed her trust. Their family's trust. She should have bleed him dry for even thinking of scamming her!

When the other three finally found out about it, they vowed to never let it happen anymore. Anyone will have just gone through them first before thinking of even approaching Lisa about anything.

"No one can take advantage of our maknae again! No one!" Jennie suddenly said in a resentful voice.

"Yah Jenduke! Calm down before Lisa sees you." Hearing that Jennie released her grip on the pen she's holding.

"You know she's already upset about what happened before and just wants to put it behind her. You getting angry now will not make her forget about it. Plus, I don't think that Niki girl was out there trying to scam her. She was just as shocked as us when Lisa gave her the invitation card. Why do you think she's been MIA for the past week while Lisa looking for her. I'm sure she's purposely hiding from us. or specifically from you." Jisoo let out a small chuckle.

"Yah.. Kim Jisoo..I know you are older than me but don't think for a second that I will be afraid of knocking your hard head."

"Heh..wanna try me?" Jisoo challenge.

"Your hands are so small. I don't think it will hurt a fly at all."

Jennie's hand swung in action but before it reached Jisoo's head, another hand grabbed her wrist.

"What are you doing Nini?"

"She started it." Jennie replied back childishly.

"See.. told ya. Your hands can't even hurt me."

Using her left hand she grasped Jennie's hand in hers as she ran her fingers soothingly behind it. 

"It's true, Nini. You are just going to hurt your hand. Jisoonie got a hard head." She explained while at the same time she slapped the back of Jisoo's head with her right hand.

"There, I did it for you, Nini." Lisa replied nonchalantly.

Jennie smiled at the younger woman thankfully.

"Hey! That really hurts" Jisoo complained.

Rose comes over with her plate full to the brim with foods. "I'm sure you deserve it, Jisoo unnie."

Jennie smiles widely when the younger girls take to her sides and push her tongue out at the older girl.

"Yep she deserves it. Nini come on, let's get food now I'm hungry." Lisa urged the older girl.

They walked hand in hand together towards the stall while choosing what their menu. When they came back Lisa brought another tray full with chickens on a plate with assorted flavors.

"Chickinssss!" Jisoo jumped excitedly.

"My treat unnie." Lisa replied back.

"Ok you're forgiven." Jisoo said before she attacked her meals like it was the last one.

"Hey, why didn't you treat me too?" Rose pouted her lips.

"Well Chaeyoungah, if you want, you can just ordered anything and tell them to put it on my card ok?" Rose nodded her head happily.

"This 2 will make you bankrupt one day." Jennie piped up from beside her.

Liisa just smiled and shook her head. Jisoo, sitting on Jennie's other side, just nudged her shoulder.

"Nah..with the way how much she spends on her gifts to you...it's going to be you who'll turn her penniless."

Lisa laughed out loud. 'Well its a money worth well spend for. Nini deserved the best and if I can give that to her, I don't mind." Lisa teased.

Jennie flushed red. "Oh gosh mandu. With the rate of how our maknae doing I think you don't have to use a blusher after this."

"Shut up and eat your chicken!" Jennie retorted back.

"Where's your food, Lisa?" Rose asked.

"I'll just share with Jennie unnie."

Sure enough soon as she said that, there was Jennie holding a fork with a pancake in front of her mouth. As she opened her mouth Jennie fed her. It's quite an impressive feat for Rose who looks at them and thinks about how she never shared her food, even with her members. Food is life!

Jennie alternated feeding between Lisa and herself and didn't stop until her plate was clean. She was just taking the last bite when Rose asked what's been playing on her mind since this morning.

"Lisayah..why do you invite that girl?"

Lisa just shrugged her shoulders. "She seemed nice."

"You're not having a crush on her or something do you?" Jisoo asked jokingly.

"Hey..of course not! I have a crush on Irene unnie, silly!"

Jennie chokes on her last bite. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 2.7K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...
142K 5.2K 33
[Story includes MATURE CONTENT throughout.] You are Princesses- women- you are outlaws.
219K 4.5K 59
One Drunken Night changed the lives of two friends forever. Slow Burn, I think? I don't know man. This story is G!P (Lisa), if you don't fuck with...
31.1K 2K 76
where Jennie kim is a orphan , happy go lucky girl. everyone loves her. she is a Beauty with brain, who got a scholarship in SNU but she didn't know...